My Hurt Agent by mcgeekfreak
Summary: Gibbs finds someone crying in an alley.
Categories: Other Het Pairings Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: Dark story, Rape, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3940 Read: 4935 Published: 09/05/2010 Updated: 09/05/2010
Story Notes:
Sorry, suckish summary but I think it's a good story. Rating is to be safe. Please review, I really need it.
My Hurt Agent by mcgeekfreak
Author's Notes:
Gibbs finds someone crying in an alley.
"Thanks for the fun babe." A man whispered as he blew a women on the ground a kiss and left. The women was left in the cold night wearing nothing; a ripped blouse laid over her body. 

Gibbs left the bar he was at at 0100. He wasn't drunk, because he was on call, but that didn't stop him from going to the bar to have some burbon, he had run out. As he walked down that street in the pouring rain, he heard someone crying in an alley.

"Hello!" He called out, "Who's there?" There was no answer. He inched his way cautiously into the alley. Then, he saw her. She was curled up in a ball, no clothes, crying, a Star of David around her neck... 'Oh my God!'

"Ziva!" He said in surprise. 

"Wh… who are you?" She asked not willing to look up. 

"Zi, it's me, Gibbs."

"G… Gibbs?" 

"Yeah, hey. What happened?" Weakly, she shook her head, trying to hide herself from view as best as she could. "Hey, Zi, you're safe. I'm here, no one will hurt you anymore." He took off his jacket and layed it over her. It was his long over coat so it completely covered her and prevented her from getting any wetter. "I'm gonna take you over to my car, okay. I'm going to take you home."

"No!" She shouted. She finally looked up at him. She had a black eye, and cuts on her face. He assumed there were injuries all over her body. "He knows where I live."

"Who?" She didn't answer again and began to cry, harder then before. "Zi, it's okay." He tried to hold her, but she freaked out and attacked. "Ziva… settle… down." But she wouldn't listen. Her fear turned into instinct and she delivered blow after blow. He still held her and tried to calm her down It didn't work. 

"Let go of me!!" She shouted. 

"Ziva, I'm your friend. Look at me, I'm not going to hurt you." He laid a hand on her cheek. Before he can move it away, she turned her head and bit where his thumb connects to his palm. She looked over at him, and her arms stopped flailing. His eyes were hiding tears from the pain she caused him. The ralization finally hit her; this was her boss, and, what she considered, her replacement father, and he was not going to hurt her. She released his thumb and looked at him. 

"Gibbs?"

"Yeah, Zi, it's me."

"I'm sorry." She leaned into him. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just… scared."

"Why, Zi, why."

"I… I… I was just raped. That was the third time this week, and he really hurt me this time."

"Zi, who is…"

"I don't know, Gibbs. But he knows who I am." Her breathing grew heavier and her fear grew. "And he keeps raping me and I have no idea how he knows me. He always knows where I am and… and…" 

"Shh. Zi. He won't hurt you again. Here's what we're gonna do. I'm going to take you home…"

"But he knows where…"

"… to get some clothes. And then I'm taking you to NCIS. Okay."

"Okay." she said. She reached over and grabbed his hand. She looked at where she bit him and can see the bite marks that she left. She kissed the marks and held the hand close. Her version of an apology. 

He sighed, lifted her off the ground, and carried her over to his car. After he layed her in the back seat and got into the front. He looked back at her and found that she was already asleep. He pulled out his phone and dialed a number. 

"Hey Boss, we got a case?" Tony answered grogily.

"No, it's Ziva."

"What's wrong, she okay?" Gibbs heard his voice laced with worry. 

"No. Call Mcgee, Abbs, and Ducky, meet me at NCIS in forty minutes."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After he drove Ziva to her house, they entered. Ziva changed and Gibbs helped her pack a few sets of clothes too. "Until this bastard is caught, you're not staying here, got it?" She nodded. 

After being at the apartment for twenty minutes, they left again and headed to NCIS. Immediately after the elevator doors opened, Abby was on her and attacked with a giant hug. 

"Ziva oh my god are you okay? Of course you aren't but oh my god!" Ziva froze and her body became rigid. 

"Abby." Mcgee whispered and pulled Abby off. "Zi…"

"Please Mcgee. Do not say anything." He stopped. 

"My dear, if you don't mind I would like to examine you, and make sure you are physically well."

"Of course, Ducky." She obediently, but timidly, followed the old ME. 

"Gibbs tell us what happened, now." Abby ordered as soon as the elevator doors closed.

"I walked out of the bar on fifth when I heard crying coming from the alley. I followed the noise and found Ziva naked and in a ball. I tried to get her to talk to me, but she wouldn't. The only thing she told me was that she was raped and that this time was the third time this week. He knows where she lives and she's really scared."

"Who did this?" Tony asked.

"She doesn't know."

"Oh my god." Abby exclaimed.

"Poor Ziva." Mcgee whispered.

Silence fell over the bullpen for a long time. The silence was finally broken twenty minutes lator when Ducky returned from autopsy with Ziva.

"She is physically well. She has a few bumps and brusies, but nothing serious. She is also not pregnant, thank God." While he talked, Ziva moved over to her desk and sat on it.

"Ziva." Mcgee started, he got Ziva's attention. "We're gonna get the bastard who did this to you." She weakly smiled at him, it was a she could muster. She turned to Tony hoping to get some words of encouragement from her senior partner, the one she wanted more then anyone else, but he only turned away, afraid to look at her or say the wrong thing.

"What do we do first Boss?" Tony asked.

"Ducky, did you pull any DNA?"

"Yes, I dropped it off in Abby's lab."

"Then the only thing we can do is have Abby run the DNA." Abby nodded and scampered off. "Zi." She looked up. "I need to take your statement."

"I can't talk about it. He'll kill me." She whispered.

Gibbs squatted down in front of her. "Ziva, you're safe here. You know that right?" she nodded. "He can't reach you here. We'll keep you safe, but we can't do that unless we know the whole situation. Please, you've gotta tell us." 

She took a deep breath. "On Sunday, I was asleep. I heard a noise nearby. I tried to grab my gun, but he was too fast. He was on top of me. He ripped off my clothes and raped me. When he was done, he said that if I told anyone, he'd kill me, and then he left. On Tuesday, he came back again. The same thing happened. But today, Friday, three days later, he hurt me because I wasn't at home. If you had not found me…"

"Don't even go there, Ziver." Gibbs interupted. "Now, do you know anything about the man? Size, voice, race, anything?"

"All I know is that he was large and had and deep voice and he was very scary." Everyone shuttered at the word; Ziva had never described anything as scary. 

"Okay, we'll start there." He stood. "Go and get some sleep okay, you can stay behind my desk." She nodded and he kissed her forehead. She went and layed down. Gibbs then pulled Ducky aside.

"You said no physical damage?"

"Yes." the ME answered

"What about emotional damage?"

"A lot. She has been raped, Jethro. It's going to be a while before she is well again, emotionally. She probably won't fully trust any man for weeks, months even. What we need to do for her right now is give her comfort, but back off and not suffocate her."

"Okay, Duck."

"And she shouldn't stay alone for a while. A week at least. After at max two weeks, let her go home."

"Okay, Duck."

"She'll recover from this Jethro."

"I know Duck." he answered, and went over to the bullpen.

"GIBBS!!!!" Abby shouted as she reentered the bullpen. 

"Shhh, Abbs, Ziva's asleep." Gibbs scorned. 

"No I'm not." Ziva said from behind Gibbs desk. 

"Well you should be. Please try to sleep Zi." Ziva agreed and then once again tried to sleep.

"Anyway, I got a DNA match." Abby continued. "And you'll never guess who it matches."

"Who, Abby?" Tony asked from his desk.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••           

After ten minutes Ziva knew she was not going to fall asleep. She just laid there, tired and scared and lonely, and let everything that had happened finally sink in. She had been able to block most of it out, until now. The fear she hid, the pain she hid, all washed over her in a giant wave. Big, fat tears formed in her eyes, and she couldn't prevent them from falling.

"Hey, Zi, you okay." She heard a male voice from above and she assumed it was Gibbs. She shook her head weakly in respone to the question. She heard clothes ruffling and a hand was layed on her shoulder, but no more words were spoken. She knew that if it were Gibbs that he would say something, so she turned over. 

"Tony?" She asked puzzled when she saw her partner squatting in front of her.

"The one and only." He smiled in an attempt to make her smile, it didn't work. 

"Did Gibbs not give you something to do?"

"Actually he did, he told me to keep an eye on you."

"I do not need to be watched."

"Zi, no offense, but you look terrible and probably need to sleep. So why not sleep?"

"I can not, everytime I close my eyes..."

"I understand, believe me I do. But you need to sleep Zi, it's important that you do." he stood and Ziva thought that he was going to leave, but he didn't. Instead he sat down on the opposite side of her, so his back was against the cubical wall, and streached out his legs. He then lifted Ziva and layed her head in his lap. "I'm not going to go anywhere, Ziva. Nothing can hurt you while I'm here. Sleep, okay?" 

"Okay, Tony." She nodded her head and let the soothing rythem of him petting her hair lul her into sleep. 

Tony began to let his mind wonder and he found an interesting thought. 'Why would a woman that was so brutally treated trust me, another man? Could it be that she loves me as much as I love her, enough to trust me this much... Nah, couldn't be, could it?' He just stared at her.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
At 0800, Director Leon Vance left his house for the office. Thirty seconds later, there was a knock on his front door.

"May I help you?" Jackie Vance.. 

"Hi were…"

"I know who you are, agents Gibbs and Mcgee. Would you like to come in?"

"Thank you mam." Gibbs said as he and Mcgee followed her inside.

"Now, what are you two doing here, Leon already left for work." she said as she sat down on a couch, jesturing for Gibbs and Mcgee to sit on the one opposite of her.

"We actually wanted to talk to you." Mcgee said as he sat. "Was Leon at home last night?"

"Yes." she answered skeptically.

"All night?"

"Hmm, now that you mention it. He said that he left at 2300, said that he got a call and had to go into work, which was odd because I didn't hear his phone or hear him talking to anyone, but he didn't get home until about 0200."

"Thank you, Mrs. Vance."

"Gibbs, what was this all about?"

"We believe that your husband raped agent Ziva David last night. The times that you gave us match with the time frame we have for the crime."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"YOU SICK BASTARD!!!" Tony shouted as he stormed into Leon Vance's office. He grabbed him by the shirt collar and pinned him up against the wall. Gibbs and Mcgee stood silently and watched as Tony glared at man who hurt the one he loved.

"Agent DiNozzo, what is the meaning of this?"

"You know damn well what the meaning of this is, Leon. Your under arrest."

"On what charges?"

"Probie, cuff the man."

"What are the charges?"

"Rape and abuse of a federal agent, Ziva David." Tony answered seething.

"And what do you have to prove that?"

"You're DNA, your wife and Ziva's testimonies. And… Zi, can you come her a sec?" Ziva slowly entered to room. "What do you best remember you attacker saying?"

"'Tell anyone, and I will slice open your throat while you sleep.'"

"Go on, Leon, say it, threaten her with it." He did.

"Th… That's him." Ziva studdered.

"And know we have identification. Again I say, Probie, cuff him."

"Leon Vance you are under arrest for the rape and abuse of Federal Agent Ziva David. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say..."

"You stupid bitch! God when I get off for this, I'm going to come back and kill you because that's what you deserve you whore."

"Mcgee get him out of here." Gibbs said. Mcgee followed orders and continued to read Vance his rights. Tony looked behind him and saw Ziva on the floor trying to catch her breath and Gibbs leaning over her. 

"Ziva!" He shouted at a whisper mostly to himself as he rushed over and squatted down next to her. "Are you alright?" He asked at normal volume. She shook her head. "Relax, Zi, breathe." She couldn't. He took her into his arms and rubbed her back in an attempt to calm her. It worked and she calmed down, but she wouldn't let go of Tony. "Boss is it alright if I…"

"Yes, DiNozzo, take her with you. She'll stay with you for the time being. Stay home with her for a couple of days and call me if you need anything." 

"Okay, Boss, and thanks." With that he lifted Ziva and walked down to the bull pen. He grabbed their stuff and left the building.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tony had stopped and picked up Chinese on the way to his apartment. That's how, thirty minutes after he left the office, he found himself sitting on the living room floor in complete silence with Ziva sitting across from him eating fried rice. She hadn't said anything. She had calmed down, her breathing returned to normal. 

"How?" she finally said.

"How what, Zi."

"How could someone I trusted so much hurt me in such a way."

"He was a sick bastard who couldn't control himself."

"I should have seen it coming." She looked away, ashamed by, what she thought, was her stupidity.

"Ziva, Ziva looked at me." She wouldn't. He gently laid a had on her cheek. Her body went rigid and stiff. Tony recoiled. "Ziva, you can't blame yourself for this, no one saw it coming. Ok, he even fooled Gibbs. Gibbs trusted him, I trusted him, we all did. We were all blind sided."

"I know, but…"

"No buts, Zi, okay." She nodded but still wouldn't look at him. He sighed and got up to take care of the dishes. When he returned, Ziva was gone. "Zi!" No answer. "Ziva!!" He walked through the house searching every room. He finally found her in his bathroom staring at herself in the mirror. This was also the first time he really looked at her. There were dark purple brusies that covered the left side of her face, and cuts along her cheecks. Her arms and legs were both covered in minor scrapes and brusies. "Zi..."

"Am I safe here, Tony?"

"Of course you are, why wouldn't you be?" He asked, both surprised and confused by her question. 

"Because a man I trusted immensly just did this." She jestured to herself.

"Zi, I'm not like Vance." She cringed at his name, "I'm not going to hurt you." She stood unfased. "If you want me to I'll call Abby she'd…"

"No!" She shouted, an ominous silence followed. "I… I want to stay here." She finally looked at him, with tears in her eyes.

"Hey," He lightly laid a hand on her shoulder, this time she relaxed into it. "Come here." She said and she immediately fell into his arms. He held her tightly in his arms, protecting her from the outside world as she cried into his chest.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When Ziva woke up she had no idea where she was; she screamed.

"Zi, Ziva, you alright?" Tony shouted as he ran into the room.

"Oh, yes, sorry Tony. I just forgot where I was." She looked away shyly and looked at the clock. It was 0800. "Damn, we're late." She said rushing to get out of bed.

"Zi, Zi relax." Toy laughed. "Gibbs gave us a few days off. We don't have to go to work until next week."

"Oh," She stated dumbfounded. "Then, I should…"

"Take a shower?" 

"Is that a statement about how I smell, Tony?" 

"No, I just thought…"

"Actually, that does sound like a good idea."

"Okay, breakfast will be ready when your out of the shower then." Ziva nodded as Tony left the room. She walked over to her bag and dug through it. She found her most comfortable clothing, a pair of grey yoga pants and a purple tee shirt, and laid them on the bed along with a clean pair of underwear and a bra. She then grabbed her towel and toiletries and entered the bathroom. She found the shower alredy running and at a fair temerature, so she jumped right in. She took her time showering, washing her hair twice and her body three times. But, even after all that, she still felt dirty. She only got out of the shower, forty-five minutes later, because she ran out of hot water. She quickly dried off, threw on her clothes, and made her way down stairs. 

"Hey, what took ya so long?" Tony asked as he sat some pancakes in front of her.

"Sorry, couldn't get clean." she muttered as she took a bite. "These are..."

"Are?"

"Amazinglyfantabulistic!" 

"Okay then, that is a word I would have never excpected to come out of your mouth."

"Sorry, I guess Abby's rubbing off on me a bit."

"Yeah." He said smiling at her. She suddenly withdrew back into herself and looked down at her food. "Zi, I'm here if you wanna talk."

"I know Tony." She whispered barely audible. "I just... can't"

"I understand, Zi, I do." He smiled at her. "So, what do you wanna do today? We don't have to go to work so we can do whatever you want."

"Can we just hang out and watch movies or something?" Ziva asked meekly.

"Yeah, sure. You know my favorite thing to do is watch movies. I just got a couple of new ones too, do you wanna watch those?"

"Sure." She smiled at his enthusiasm as he ran off to get the DVDs. She went over to the living room and sat down on one end of the couch. He returned soon carrying five DVDs. 

"Which one do you want to watch." He layed the DVDs in front of her. Jacklyn Hyde, Saw 3, Step Brothers, and the first two seasons of Burn Notice. 

"Can we have a Burn Notice marathon?"

"Of course, Zi." He smiled as he put in the first disk of the first season and sat down, on the opposite end of the couch. He didn't want to crowd her or make her uncomfortable. 

Two hours later they ordered pizza for lunch. It arrived during the forth episode and they ate it during the fifth. They had moved closer to eachother during this time and, by the end of the second disk, they sat right next to eachother, bodies touching. Ziva seemed perfectly fine with the situation, which surprised Tony. "Hey, Ziva, do you mind if I ask you something kinda personal?"

"Sure Tony."

"I mean you don't need to answer, I was just kinda wondering and wanted to ask and...."

"Tony," she giggled, "it is fine, just ask."

"Okay. Well, why are you so calm around me and no one else?" 

"Oh." Ziva akwardly moved away from Tony a bit. "I am sorry if that bothers you."

"It doesn't it's just, people who went through what you went through, they're normally not comfortable around other people, especially men."

"Since when have I been normal?"

"That's not the point, Zi." Tony answered. "And you don't have to answer I just…"

"You are my partner, Tony, I trust you with my life. Being raped will not change that. Nothing could ever change that."

"I see. That means a lot, Zi."

"Vance, was my boss, and I trusted him, but not in the same way I trust you."

"What about Gibbs, and Tim, and Abby and Ducky?"

"I trust them all too, but you are the one who offered to have me stay with you."

"But you freaked out last night when I offered to have you stay with Abby."

"Because in can not deal with her bubbliness right now, and she doesn't own a gun."

"I see." Tony smiled. Ziva couldn't look at him. "Are you ashamed for telling me that?"

"No. I just want to tell you more. I mean I know there will be a trial, and I will have to tell them what happened, but I do not want to relive it, I can not relive it."

"Reliving it is the only way to get over it, Zi, it's the sad truth."

"Yes I know this. It's just one of those easier said then done things." she sighed as she looked him in the eyes again. "But I've got to say something to someone before the trial. If I lose it on the stand..."

"I know how embarresed you'd be by that, Zi. I'm here for you to, you can tell me when you're ready to talk." 

"Thanks Tony." She leaned into him, laying her head on his chest right underneth his arm. He wrapped his arm around her and relaxed into yet another episode of Burn Notice.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Five hours later, or 0500, there was a knock on the door. Trying his best not to disturb Ziva, who had recently fallen asleep on him, Tony got up to answer the door.

"Abby, Mcgee, Gibbs..." Tony greeted.

"Tony I don't care what you say, I am seeing Ziva now." Abby said as she barged into his apartment.

"Abbs, she's asleep." Tony weakly argued knowing that it wouldn't do any good.

"I woke up." Ziva said as she walked out of the tv room.

"God Ziva." Abby raced over to her and hugged her friend. Ziva hugged back weekly and less hesitantly as she had the day before.

"I am alright Abby." Ziva replied as she steeped away from her friend.

"I know, Warrior Ziva right? You can live through anything but death." Abby joked.

"Yup." Ziva halfheartedly smiled. 

"Good to see you, Ziva." Mcgee walked over to her smiling.

"And you, Mcgee." Ziva replied with a still small smile. Mcgee was going to hug her, but then decided against it. So, he was surprised when Ziva came over and hugged him. He hugged her back shocked. 

Next up was Gibbs. He walked up to her and asked, "You alright, Ziva? Tony isn't giving you too much trouble?"

"No Gibbs, everything is fine," she replied.

Gibbs moved in and wrapped her lovingly in his arms, like a father with his daughter. "That's good, Zi," and he kissed her forehead. 

After they had all pulled apart, Gibbs revealed Chinese food and they sat down and ate. Conversation flowed constantly and peacefully. After the meal, the team gathered in the living room where Gibbs revealed a surprise.

"Well," he began, "since Vance is going to jail, we're off work for a couple of weeks. So, I have a cottage up in the mountians and I'm inviting you four to come up there with me for that time."

"Really, Boss?" Tony asked surprised. 

"Yes, really, Tony. Now, you don't have to accept, I just thought..."

"Its a great idea Gibbs!" Ziva exclaimed. And, from her position next to Gibbs onthe couch, she hugged him. The rest of the of the team agreed. Ziva would heal and they all knew this trip would help. 
End Notes:
Sorry, suckish summary but I think it's a good story. Rating is to be safe. Please review, I really need it.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3842