Blind Date by Bj Jones
Summary: Tony is set up on a blind date
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: First Time, Humor
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2842 Read: 12097 Published: 02/08/2005 Updated: 02/08/2005
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I don’t own them. Various Executives, Producers and CBS own them. I’m not making any money, just borrowing them and will return them back to NCIS Headquarters in short order.

Beta: The Great Calypso – beta extraordinaire

Author's Note:I've been stuck in Miami for a while but decided to take a trip up to DC to play with the guys for a while

1. Blind Date by Bj Jones

Blind Date by Bj Jones
Author's Notes:
Tony is set up on a blind date

Beta: The Great Calypso - beta extraordinaire

~*~

"What?" Tony asked as he stared at Kate in shock, "What did you just ask me?"

Kate hated herself for actually stooping this low, "I have this friend…" She started to repeat.

Tony stepped back a smirk on his face, "Are you setting me up on a blind date?"

Kate took a deep breath, "Yeah. Look they haven't been out in a long time and as much as I hate to admit this you might actually be good for them."

"You're kidding," Tony's grin got bigger. "You think I'm good enough for one of your friends?"

"No, I didn’t say you were good enough, I'm saying you would be good for them." Kate clarified, "They need some fun and excitement in their life and well you're all about fun and excitement."

"Wow," Tony patted Kate on the shoulder. "That must have hurt."

"Shut up Tony," Kate shoved his hand off her shoulder, "Just one date."

"What she look like?" Tony asked eyeing her. "She's not a dog is she?"

Kate glared at him, "Looks aren't important! Tony, it's just dinner and a night out."

"And you want me to take her out?" Tony couldn't keep the grin off his face. "What if I already have plans?"

Kate closed her eyes counting to ten, "Tony!"

"Fine, when and where?" Tony conceded to the date.

Kate grinned, "Thank you." She gave him a quick hug then backed off quickly. "I'm warning you Tony," She narrowed her eyes at him, "You get out of line and I'll…"

"You'll what Agent Todd?" Gibbs grinned when both of his agents jumped apart and turned to look at him.

"Nothing Gibbs," Kate moved back to her desk.

"DiNozzo?" Gibbs looked over at the young man.

Tony shrugged, "Nothing boss," he gave him a bright smile and went back to his desk.

"I expect both of your reports on my desk before you leave," Gibbs demanded as he moved towards his own desk.

~*~

"Okay, so this, date…" Tony asked as the two agents prepared to leave.

"You're going on a date with Tony?" McGee asked shocked, eyes wide looking at Kate.

"NO!" Kate exclaimed she noticeably shivered from the thought.

"She's setting me up with one of her friends," Tony leaned up against his desk smirking at her. "She's that desperate."

"I'm not desperate," Kate glared at him. "I just feel my friend needs to get out more."

"What did your friend ever do to you?" McGee asked a small smile on his face.

"Hah hah," Tony glared at McGee.

Kate laughed, "Actually, they can hold their own."

"So, this date, before I was rudely interrupted," Tony sent McGee a look. "When and where?"

"Saturday, seven o'clock at Willies," Kate wrote down the information and handed it to Tony. "The reservation will be under Smith." Tony took the offered paper, reading over it. "Please, Tony, don't do anything stupid."

Tony held his hand to his chest, "I'm hurt. Do you think I'm that low that I would pounce on a blind date?"

"Yes," Kate and McGee answered.

"Stay out of it, probie," Tony glared at McGee. Tony held up his left hand over his heart, raising his right, "I swear, scouts honor, I will be on my best behavior."

McGee looked over at him, "You were in the Boy Scouts?"

Kate eyed Tony, "Trust me." Tony gave her a true smile.

~*~

"So do you think it will work?" Kate asked her co-conspirator.

"He'll show up," The co-conspirator answered.

"Yeah, but will it work?" Kate asked again.

A feral grin, "trust me."

"You scare me sometimes you know that?" Kate shook her head and walked away.

~*~

Tony walked into Willies bar and grill promptly at seven o'clock. He was dressed in nice black pants with a burnt orange silk shirt. It wasn't something he usually wore but the sales clerk wouldn't stop drooling over him when he tried it on. He had to admit the color brought out the hazel in his eyes.

He looked around the bar, trying to figure out who was Kate's friend. There were a few women at the bar, that he could see Kate being friends with, nice looking but not model types. He stepped up to the hostess and said he was here for the Smith reservation. The young lady, dressed in a black pant suit walked him to the back of the bar.

Tony's heart began to beat, the back table already had someone sitting there, and the profile was distinctively male. He recalled the conversation with Kate; she never said 'her' it was always they. Tony paused; the waiter reached the table the occupant turned around - grey hair and intense blue eyes. Tony shook his head 'no', turned and left the restaurant.

His heart ache, to think Kate would tease him this way. Did she know of his feelings for Gibbs? Or was it just a sick joke to set him up with a man, because of Voss. Did Gibbs know it was him he was meeting? Did he find out about his feelings, and this was his way of firing him? By Monday his resignation would be on Gibbs's desk, and he would move on just like he had always done before. He had thought that maybe, just maybe he would be able to actually stay with NCIS, he enjoyed his job.
He barely reached his car, before an arm reached out and grabbed him. Tony jerked his arm out of the person's grip. He got to his car, before strong arms turned him and pushed him against the car.

"Let me go," Tony growled, pushing back.

"DiNozzo…Tony," Gibbs let go and backed up.

Tony glared at him, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Blind date," Gibbs answered, simply. "I was as shocked as you were to see who the date was."

"I'm going to kill Kate," Tony stepped away from his car.

"Kate?" Gibbs asked confused. "Kate set this up?"

Tony paused, "Kate asked if I would take out her 'friend' cause 'they' needed some fun and excitement in their lives." Tony looked over at Gibbs. "Well she got that part right."

Gibbs gave him a look, "It was Abby on my side."

Tony paused, "You actually agreed to go on a blind date that Abby set up?" Tony grinned. "You're braver than I thought."

"She swore, her 'friend' was normal, no weird kinks," Gibbs shrugged. "I guess she got that part wrong."

"Touché," Tony leaned back against the car, "now what?"

"How about dinner?" Gibbs asked straight forward.

Tony stared at Gibbs, "You want to have dinner with me?"

"Yes," Gibbs answered honestly, he wasn't going to let this opportunity pass.

"Is this dinner between colleagues," Tony hesitated, "or dinner…dinner?"

Gibbs looked Tony in the eyes, "What do you want it to be?"

Tony looked back, he was putting everything on the line; his heart, his career, his future - "dinner…dinner."

As Gibbs stepped closer he leaned forward whispering into Tony's ear, "How about we go someplace else, more private?" Tony swallowed, his hands reached out to pull Gibbs closer, but Gibbs stepped back out of reach, "Follow me."

Tony groaned in frustration, "Where to?"

Gibbs gave him a small smile, ignoring the question, "trust me."

~*~

Tony stepped out of the car, and walked up the small driveway. He really wasn't surprised Gibbs had driven them back to his place; the man was a very private person. Tony entered the house throwing his keys onto the small hallway table, next to Gibbs's keys. He slipped off his shoes setting them under the table and padded into the kitchen.

Gibbs turned around noticing the bare feet, "Comfortable?"

"Extremely," Tony smiled at him. "You got some beer?"

"In the fridge," Gibbs nodded towards the fridge. "I'm heating up some stew. Is that okay with you?"

"You make it?" Tony asked as he pulled out a beer.

"Yes," Gibbs looked over his shoulder, "is that a problem, DiNozzo?"

"No," Tony leaned against the fridge, "just surprising."

"Can't live on take out, needed to learn how to cook," Gibbs went back to stirring the stew.

Tony stepped away from the fridge and closer to Gibbs. He leaned forward his breath warm on Gibb's ear, "Any other talents I should know about?"

Gibbs turned his head slightly, blue eyes locking with hazel, "You'll just have to wait and see."

Tony stepped back, "looking forward to it, boss."

"Jethro," Gibbs turned towards Tony, "at home I'm Jethro."

Tony nodded, "Jethro."

"Tony," Gibbs answered back. He stopped stirring, "How hungry are you?"

"Depends," Tony set the beer on the counter.

Gibbs turned the flame off from under the stew, "on what?"

"What's for dinner," Tony breathed before claiming Gibbs's mouth.

Gibbs turned completely into Tony's arms, pulling the young man flush against him. His own hands cupping the fine round ass, he has been admiring for a year now, grinding their groins together. Tony head fell back, a deep moan pulling from his throat. Gibbs took advantage and began sucking on the juncture between neck and shoulder. Gibbs felt Tony pull his head back away from the delicious skin. Gibbs growled slightly, only to be stopped by Tony's demanding mouth and tongue.

He pushed Tony back away from the stove; they ended up against the wall between the kitchen and living room. Gibbs regretfully let go of Tony's ass and braced himself with his hands against the wall pushing Tony into the wall. Tony's hand moved from Gibbs's hair to his waist, then slowly moved up under his shirt. Gibbs moaned as warm hands softly caressed his sides tweaking his already hard nipples.

Gibbs pulled back, his eyes dark with passion, he held out his hand towards Tony, "bedroom."

Tony took his hand and followed Gibbs into the bedroom. Tony looked around the room, it was warm and inviting. The bed frame was made out of oak, a matching dresser and nightstand accented the room.

Gibbs watched Tony take the room in, watched him study and catalog everything that was in the room and where. It was one of the things that made Tony a great investigator, his observations skills, how he took everything in absorbing the information. Gibbs pulled his shirt over his head, smiling as Tony's attention was now directed towards him.

Tony stepped up, his hands softly caressing the toned chest, hands rubbing the graying chest hair. Tony smiled, as he pushed Gibbs back towards the bed, and into a sitting position at the edge of the bed. He knelt down and with deliberate ease took off Gibbs's shoes and socks. He looked up at Gibbs a smile on his face, from he knelt position he leaned over taking one of Gibbs's nipples into his mouth licking, tasting, nipping at it, then moving over to the second. Gibbs's hands reached into Tony's hair running his fingers through the soft locks urging Tony on, Tony took one last taste and looked up. He pushed Gibbs down onto the bed, a feral grin on his face. Tony unbuckled Gibbs belt, unsnapped the fastener, and slowly unzipped the fly; his eyes never leavings Gibbs. In one swift movement he pulled off Gibbs's pants and boxers, leaving Gibbs fully exposed for Tony to study.

"God," Tony moaned his hand stroking Gibbs softly.

"A little early for that," Gibbs leaned up on his elbows. "You're a bit over dressed."

Tony grinned at him, "The show's just getting started."

Tony began to sway slightly on his feet, as he hummed a small tune. He slid his hands down his own chest over the soft silk. He dipped his hips a bit, moving gracefully, enjoying Gibbs's rapt attention on him. Each button was slowly undone showing a well defined chest, Gibbs moaned as the shirt fell onto the ground sliding off Tony's arms in a smooth motion. Tony dipped and twisted his hips as he unsnapped his pants; Gibbs sat up, everything at attention. Tony slipped his thumbs into the waist band and pushed down - taking everything off in one swoop.

Gibbs stood up and pulled Tony to him, taking his mouth hard. Tony moaned giving as much as he got, grinding, kneading, tasting, touching. Tony found himself flat on his back in the middle of the bed, dark eyes filled with lust and passion staring deeply into his own. Tony spread his legs, openly inviting Gibbs to settle between them.

Gibbs new the first time would be fast and dirty, both men too impatient, too hot, for slow and gentle. Gibbs pulled Tony's hip up, Tony's leg hooking over his own hip pulling Gibbs down as Tony thrust up - both men moaning at the sudden spike in pleasure. The set a fast pace of grinding and thrusting, Gibbs buried his head into Tony's shoulder biting down as he came. He felt Tony thrust upward stiffen and followed him into oblivion.

Gibbs lay on his side, looking at a relaxed and sated Tony, "You hungry?" Gibbs smiled at him.

Tony snickered, "Depends."

Gibbs played along, "on what?"

Tony rolled over, kissing Gibbs softly, "What's for dinner?"

Gibbs laughed, as he pulled Tony towards him claiming his lips in a slow deep kiss. They never got around to dinner. Breakfast on the other hand.

~*~

"So do you think it worked?" Kate asked, nervously.

Abby nodded her heading smirking, "Trust me, it worked."

~*~

Kate shook her head and walked out of the lab towards her desk. She paused when she saw Tony leaning up against the wall, waiting for her.

"So Kate," Tony stepped away from the wall. "This friend of yours, they never showed up."

"What?" Kate asked stunned.

Tony shrugged, "I waited till eight o'clock." He then gave her a wicked grin. "Lucky for me, I met some poor woman, who also got stood up. So I showed her a good time instead." Tony smirked, "a really good time."

Kate stared at his back as he walked off, missing his smirk completely. "Damn it!" She was going to have to call Abby, to see what happened. Why didn't Gibbs show up? She was so sure the two had the hots for each other, and only need a small push in the right direction.

~*~

"So boss man," Abby grinned, excited to see how her plan worked. "How did it go?"

"It didn't," Gibbs answered sitting a big gulp in front of her. "I was working on the boat and lost track of time; it was past eight o'clock when I got there, your friend was already gone."

"What?" Abby mouth dropped. "GIBBS, I can't believe you did that."

"Sorry," He shrugged, "maybe next time."

Abby groaned in frustration as Gibbs left the lab. "Damn it was so perfect." She worked hard to set this up. How was she going to get them together now? No way was Tony going to fall for a blind date scheme again if he got stood up. Now what?

~*~

"So do you think we fooled them?" Tony asked his co-conspirator.

Gibbs grinned, "oh yeah."

Tony laughed, "Will we ever tell them it worked?"

"Let them figure it out," Gibbs smiled, "so dinner?"

"Depends?" Tony's smile was bright.

Gibbs shook his head; life wasn't going to be boring with Tony in it, "on what?"

"What's for dinner?" Tony whispered in his ear.

Gibbs moved his head slightly, "how about breakfast?"

"It's a date," Tony stepped back, gave Gibbs a wink, then turned and headed for his desk.

Gibbs watched him leave, waiting a few minutes to follow him. One thing he knew for sure, breakfast was becoming one of his favorite meals.

~The End~

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I don’t own them. Various Executives, Producers and CBS own them. I’m not making any money, just borrowing them and will return them back to NCIS Headquarters in short order.

Beta: The Great Calypso – beta extraordinaire

Author's Note:I've been stuck in Miami for a while but decided to take a trip up to DC to play with the guys for a while
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=190