What could have been by SamanthaB
Summary:
Categories: Kate/Abby Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Ari Haswari, Donald Mallard, Jenny Shephard, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee
Genre: Action
Pairing: Kate/Abby
Warnings: Torture, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 364 Read: 2872 Published: 06/09/2007 Updated: 06/09/2007

1. What could have been by SamanthaB

What could have been by SamanthaB
It was a dark rainy night, Abby was alone in the lab when she was about to leave then she heard footsteps coming cloer and closer.

"jesus christ you scared the living crap out of me" she said recongnising the person behind her.

"sorry i just thought i could walk you to your car, then maybe we could get cosy in your bed". Kate explainded while kissing abby`s spider web tattoo.

"get cosy huh...." abbys words were stopped by the cold metal of a gun being pointed to her head.

"Well hello there, and you thought you all got rid of me". ari whispered into her ear.

"if you lay one finger abby i..i."kate warned
"what will caitlin todd do, you couldnt kill me because what was it ahh yes because of my eyes, now what does that say about you"

Abby was draged off into a white van, kate was left there just standing there shocked.

kate ran to her car but as expected her tyres were slashed she got out her phone and called the person she trusted like no other person.

"Gibbs pick up pick up"

"Hello Gibbs here,this better be good"

"Gibbs its kate Ari has abby"

"Wait slow down, who has who?"

"ARI has Abby"she yelled down the phone.

"How did this..when did this happen?"

"Well me and abby were going down the ally way because it was quicker, then he just came out of nowhere i went for my gun but, i left it at my desk and he also had a gun to her head".

"Yeah then what?"

"He took her into a white ford van, so then i ran to my car but he slashed my tyres and now i am talking to you."

"Where are you right now?"

"Car park at NCIS."

"I will be right there, you call McGee and i will call DiNozzo"

kate hung up and then called McGee.

"MCGEE you get too Ncis now"

Abby was beaten to a pulp when she got to where ever she was, `think positive thoghts` she told herself and she and all she could think about was kate....

To Be Continued.....
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2059