Fair wind and following seas part 1: A big mistake by Sparta666
Summary: Tony is having doubts as he ends up in the middle of a case with NCIS that could land his other half in trouble
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Gerald Jackson, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: First Time, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Series
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1305 Read: 10693 Published: 06/19/2007 Updated: 06/25/2007

1. Fair wind and following seas part 1: A big mistake by Sparta666

2. Out of his league by Sparta666

Fair wind and following seas part 1: A big mistake by Sparta666
Author's Notes:
Tony is having doubts as he ends up in the middle of a case with NCIS that could land his other half in trouble
Fair wind and following seas part 1: A big mistake

Insecurities and doubts

The rain pelted down on that wet and cold Baltimore evening, only those daft enough to venture out would have seen the police gathering in a nearby car park. A young Seaman had been beaten to death outside a local gay bar while on leave, Tony sighed as he pulled up at the crime scene. This was the 9th case in six month, all young sailors, all on leave, all outside gay bars.

"You got a sick one kid" said one of the older detective as Tony approached them.

Tony just 'Hmm' at them as he passed by and headed over to where a young female CSI stood, he stood in silence as he watched the woman as she examined the body.

"I know your there DiN.......FUCK Tony what the hell happened to you?.....don't tell me you walked into a door that happened to be called Jake? when are you going to drop that loser? he's not good for you" said the woman as he looked past Tony and his black eye to the 6'ft something male officer Tony had arrived with, who was now flirting with a female officer on the scene.

"It's complicated Mandy, I can't just leave plus you know what happens to gay officers?" said Tony with a sigh

"anyway what's the story?" he asked as he knelt down to look at the body.

"don't know you'd have to ask him" said Mandy as she pointed to a tall, slender man with grey hair, dressed in a blue jacket and cap brandishing the initials NCIS.

"NCIS? who the hell are they?" growled Tony his patients exhausted.

"Special Agent Jethro Gibbs, Navy Criminal Instigative Service and you are?" growled the man as he approached the pair.

"Detective Anthony DiNozzo and this is my case" growled Tony as he got up in Agent Gibbs's face.

"It's my case now" said Gibbs as he barged past them and over to the older man that seemed to be their ME.

Sighing Tony gave up on a lot of thing in his life but he never gave up his cases easy especially to over bearing, push, arrogant bastards like agent Gibbs.

********************************************************************************************

Gibbs's knelt down next to his long time friend Dr Mallard, the rain had washed away most of the crime scene but Gibbs knew that Ducky would find something.

"sad sight that is" said Ducky as he looked up at Gibbs

"yeah a waste of a good sailor" added Gibbs

"I mean your new friend, the young lady he's talking to was quite vocal about her dislike of Officer White over by the squad car, I believe he is the one responsible for the new addition to the boys face. She was quite supportive of Detective DiNozzo as are several other members of his team but he doesn't get the support he need" said Ducky with a smile as Gibbs caught on to his meaning.

Standing Gibbs barked his order to his people and walked past Tony then stopped and turned to look at Tony.

"DiNozzo are you coming or what?" growled Gibbs as Tony looked shocked but followed Gibbs into his car anyway.

Tony sat in silence the whole way listening to the sounds of the rain on the windscreen as they drove back to the PD. Once they arrived Tony kept in time as Gibbs barged his way past the other Officers and into Tony's Captain's office. Captain Madison was a short, fat, balding man who Gibbs noticed seemed to have a dislike for Tony as they entered.

"DiNozzo, who the hell are these joker?" yelled Captain Madison as Tony cringed

"Special Agent Gibbs NCIS and I don't care if you've never heard of us. I'm taking over the navy serial killer cases, so transfer all you have to my people back in Washington. My ME Dr Mallard will need a place to look at the body you've just brought in, also Detective DiNozzo will be assisting us with our investigation" said Gibbs firmly as Captain Madison almost burst a blood vessel but gave up the fight eventually.

Tony sighed and followed Gibbs out of the office and in to the break room where several NCIS agents where already working on the evidence at hand. Tony got stuck in and as the night got on Tony thought to himself

This going to be a long but interesting night

before returning to the file as he watched the older man as he kept everyone in check.
Out of his league by Sparta666
Author's Notes:
Tony's dreams come true when Agent Gibbs takes more then an interest in him
Out of his league

A round 4.00 am that morning Tony and many other members where starting to drop, eventual after much badgering from Ducky Gibbs dismissed his team to get some sleep. Tony was a different story though, Gibbs found himself quite attached to the young Detective and from what he'd seen and heard it would not be wise to allow this man to go home alone, so Gibbs decided not to.

"So kid you got a spare couch by any chance?" asked Gibbs from his coffee cup

"on the bold side aren't you Agent Gibbs?" laughed Tony as he started to like this guy

"if it save me having to pay yes and it's Jethro so how about it?"

"I've got a whole room so come on if your coming?" laughed Tony as Gibbs followed.

Gibbs was getting into Tony's car when a young man approached Tony he recognized him as Officer White, watching them leave Gibbs followed to a safe distance and watched as the argument got heated enough for Officer White to lash out at Tony. that was the second mistake he made his first was the black eye Tony had arrived with, with in seconds Officer White was on the floor as Gibbs stopped him striking Tony.

"If you want to hit someone try me?" growled Gibbs as Officer White got up and backed off

"I thought so, back off him or I will make your life hell" growled Gibbs as Officer White got the message and left.

Tony was quite as he and Gibbs got into the car and drove back to his apartment, Gibbs noticed that most of Tony's apartment was set up for two and it started to fit into place.

"He's you partner isn't he?" asked Gibbs to Tony's surprise as he handed Gibbs a beer.

"Yeah, I was new to the state and he was my partner, he was kind and caring and I was taken in" said Tony as he sat down next to Gibbs.

"How long after did he start?" asked Gibbs

"about three months, at first it was just threats that he's tell the lads, then he got nasty with me, then the beatings started always under my clothing never on the face. then he got rough with me then after I found out I was pregnant he started this" said Tony as he referred to his face.

"How long ago was that?" asked Gibbs

"six months after I found out I was pregnant and two month since he asked me to marry him" said Tony with shame in his voice.

Gibbs rubbed his hand up Tony's arm, Tony smiled at Gibbs as he lent down and kissed Tony gently at first but rougher as Tony became more willing. Very quickly Tony found himself aroused and willing to play. Leaning Gibbs to his room, Tony stopped caring as he hit the bed, about White, his shit life and about the case, all he cared about was the older man that was currently trying to undress him.

"When this is all over kid your out of here, I've got an opening at NCIS for you kid" said Gibbs as he kissed Tony's neck

"And you and me? after tonight or is this a one time thing?" Tony dared to ask the other man

"only if you want it to be more then a one night thing" answered Gibbs causing Tony to smile as they went back to their fun.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2075