I love her by BIGd
Summary: he really loves her.
Categories: Abby/McGee Characters: Abby Sciuto, Timothy McGee
Genre: Poetry, Romance
Pairing: Abby/McGee
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 794 Read: 2583 Published: 01/13/2008 Updated: 01/13/2008
Story Notes:
please comment!!!!!!

1. I love her by BIGd

I love her by BIGd
Author's Notes:
he really loves her.
I love Her

I love her, I love her so much. The beauty of her smile, the soft touch of her hair upon her neck. The gentle embraces, I long to receive each day just so I can take her scent in. Every time she looks at me I can feel the red glow race upon my cheeks. I Should tell her, although she might already know, there is no way to hide the evidence on my face or from my heart. I think I should, I don’t want her going and not know how I feel. I think you already know, Abby, but I am not sure.


A blind man is blind, but yet he can see, for when you're in love, you're blinder than he. You see what you want, the rest is so small, where a blind man may stumble, He very seldom will fall. But a person in love is wrapped in confusion, for love in itself is just a delusion.

********************************************************************************

I wish to become someone who can see; I wish not to hide any more but come out into the open and speak my feeling with courage and freedom. If only I could, then I would fly to you sitting beside you with my eyes closed, and finally touch you and kiss your lips saying "I love you". You would never guess that it is me who is there ,he who wants to be with you and who is always saying "I love you".

Life's too short to be wasted
Too short for denial and lies
Too short to hide your feelings
Too short to miss out on love
Especially when it's right in front of your face.

Life's too short for heartache
Life's too short for unnecessary pain
Too short to just be friends
Too short to not be with the one you love.

Life is too short to hide love
Life is too short to deny love
Life is too short to not be with the one you think is the one.

Life is way too short for fear
There's no reason to fear:

Love is needed
Fear is not
So if fear is in the way of love
Remember
Life is too short.

So just do something.
Say something
Because even if you're not meant to be

Life is too long not to know.

**********************************************************************

I love you so deeply, I love you so much. I live for the sound of your voice and the way you touch. I love your warm smile and your mindful thoughtful way. The joy that you bring to my life each and every day, I love you today as I have from the start. I will love you forever with all of my heart. I will take my chances and tell the woman I have given my heart to the feelings that are shyly hidden within my soul. It would hurt more to regret never saying a word than to tell you a mouthful with the consequence of rejection. I will do it, I will take a leap of faith.


You're the wind beneath my wings,
You're all of my favorite things,
Combined, all into one,
Like light from the sun,

You're the stars in my night,
You're my will to fight,
For my life every day,
A reason for you to stay,

You're the sand beneath my toes,
You're the feeling that grows,
All throughout my chest,
Allowing me to rest,

You're the warmth of the breeze,
That flows through the trees,
There’s one more thing I'm missing,
You're the reason, I'm existing.


**********************************************************************

As I calmly walk in the direction of your presence, a sudden rush of numbness overwhelms me consuming everything, and a sudden rush of fear penetrates my heart. What if you don’t love me? I ponder over this fear, oblivious to the steady walk to your doorway. The sound of your voice opens my eyes and the quick hug relieves all that was numb and fearful. I softly rest my head on her shoulder and breath deeply. I love, holding you. You in my arms, it feels so right. I always look forward, to when I can hold you again. I take her face into my hands and look into her eyes, I take a breath. I take the leap of faith. I bring your lips to mine. We breakaway and all I can see is the smile spread across your face, you bring yourself into my arms and quietly whisper into my ear, all that I have ever wished to hear. “ I love you”.


When I'm with you,
eternity is a step away,
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.

This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you...
you'll never really know.

You bring a joy to my heart,
I've never felt before,
with each touch of your hand,
I love you more and more.

Whenever we say goodbye,
whenever we part,
know I hold you dearly,
deep inside my heart.

So these seven words,
I pray you hold true,
"Forever And Always,
I Will Love You."
End Notes:
please comment!!!!!!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2339