Something by Jackson
Summary: There was something in his eyes tonight. Something wild and unbridled.
Categories: Orphan Characters: Anthony DiNozzo
Genre: Established relationship, PWP - Plot, What Plot? , Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 334 Read: 4682 Published: 03/17/2008 Updated: 03/17/2008
Story Notes:
I don't own the characters, so please do not sue me for all I have is the lint in my pockets.

This is just a lil' somethin' somethin' I thought up the other night. Love the pairing *swoon*
Will dance for Feedback!

1. Something by Jackson

Something by Jackson
Author's Notes:
There was something in his eyes tonight. Something wild and unbridled.
There was something in his eyes tonight.

Something wild and unbridled. Something so beautiful.

A flare of excitement when he stepped closer; an explosion of lust when he grabbed him by the head and kissed him passionately, groping at his clothes.

It was something Tony saw rarely - a side his lover only showed in the most intimate of times. Rare, but he loved seeing it - the picture of his lover kneeling on the bed before him, in the form of pure erotica. Every thread of innocence obliterated, and replaced with sweat and the scent of sex.

Mussed hair, slick lips, a hungry look in his eyes. His skilled hands seductively removing each and every garment, ever so slowly. Teasingly licking his lips. Tony couldn't resist him - not anymore. He slid up to his lover, giving his bare ass a firm slap before rolling him down onto the bed, devouring his mouth. Tony glided his hands down the cool skin of the body beneath him. Like marble.

A jolt of pleasure ran through Tony's body as his cock rubbed against his lover's in just the right way. A moan escaped his lips. His lover pulled his fingers through Tony's hair, sending his nerves into overdrive.

"God." Tony strained, his breathe hot on the neck of his love. He suddenly bit down on the appealing flesh when his lover bucked up, causing their hips to grind together.

"You keep that up," Tony murmured heavily into the other man's ear. "And I won't last for the fireworks."

A near-silent chuckle was his response. Tony found his head being straightened by two soft hands, as his nose touched his lover's.

"You'll last. All night long, I'll keep you on the edge." Lips brushed against his. "I'm gonna plaster you to the mattress and you'll come so hard-" Tony moaned at the prediction. His lover continued. "I'll make you come so hard, you'll feel those fireworks."

Tony opened his eyes and stared down at the baby-blues.

Oh yes, there was something.

There was something in Palmer's eyes tonight.
End Notes:
I don't own the characters, so please do not sue me for all I have is the lint in my pockets.

This is just a lil' somethin' somethin' I thought up the other night. Love the pairing *swoon*
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2452