Untitled For Now by talleigh
Summary: Ziva and Tony have to stay undercover for longer than in the episode
Categories: Gen, Het Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Ziva David
Genre: Drama
Pairing: DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 591 Read: 2510 Published: 05/11/2008 Updated: 05/11/2008

1. Untitled For Now by talleigh

2. Two by talleigh

Untitled For Now by talleigh
Author's Notes:
Ziva and Tony have to stay undercover for longer than in the episode
This is what I guess would have happened if Ziva and Tony had to stay undercover. I might end up making this into a series. Haven’t decide yet. This is my first NCIS fan fic, so some of the characters may not be “In Character” bear with me. Thanks!
Talleigh!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CHAPTER ONE
“Why did you tell Siazon that Sophie was pregnant? We’ll be undercover for the next few months! They’re going to notice that there’s no baby!”
“What did you expect me to do, Tony. That is what I had to do to live.”
“We could fake a miscarriage.”
“We would have to go to the hospital for that. The only option is for me to get pregnant.”
“No. Absolutely not, Zee-vah. No possible way! And even if you did, they would notice that the due dates were off. They can’t be that stupid.”
“Tony, we have to. They will kill us if we do not. There is no other option.”
“Fine. But when we are out, that brat is yours, not mine.”
“Tony, this is a child we are talking about. You can not just abandon it because we did it to keep our cover.”
Two by talleigh
Author's Notes:
Pregnant or not?
The pronunciation of their undercover-undercover last name is RUN-dell. Dell like the computer. NOT RUN-dull because it is not DULL! The doctors last name is pronounced NEW-Quest. Read and REVIEW!
Talleigh!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CHAPTER TWO
“It’s negative, Tony. Let’s try another one. Maybe it was wrong.” Ziva said as she tried to hide her tears. She didn’t exactly want to have a child, but she wanted to live.
“Ziva, we tried five already, your not pregnant.” Tony said, being the voice of reason.
“Tony, I don’t want to die. I want to live. I want to see everyone again. I just don’t want to die.” Ziva cried, not being able to hold her tears back any longer.
“Ziva, you aren’t going to die. We will live. Maybe you are pregnant. We will go to the doctor. We will try again. Okay? It’s going to be all right.” He said, giving her a hug.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

“Addison and Luke Rundell.” The nurse called.
“That’s us. Let’s go.”
“Mrs. Rundell, nice to meet you, my name is Doctor Jason Nyquist. What can we do for you today?”
“We want to know if I am pregnant. I took a test at home, but it said negative. I have had morning sickness and have missed period.” Ziva replied.
“Okay, we can do a blood test or a sonogram, or both.”
“Umm…the just the sonogram for now, please.”
“Okay, pull your shirt up a bit and we can see if you are pregnant.”
Dr. Nyquist began to do the sonogram. “Aha…You are pregnant. About two weeks, I’d guess that’s why the pregnancy test came up negative.”
“Thank you.” Ziva quietly responded.

CcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCcCc

“Ziva, it’s okay. Sweetie, you’ll be fine.” Tony said as he held a crying Ziva.
“I can’t do this. What happens when we aren’t undercover anymore. What happens to the baby?”
“We’ll figure it out, Ziva. It will be okay.”
“Tony, it can’t be okay. We are using this child.”
“Ziva, I promise I will always be there for our baby. I promise. I already love it. I love you.”
“Tony. Are you sure? That is a big commitment. Wait. Did you say you love me?”
“Yes. Ziva, I do. I love you. Maybe more as a sister, but I love you.”
“I love you too, Tony.”

QqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQqQ

“Tony, get up. Tony! Get up!”
“I’m up, I’m up.” Grumbled Tony.
“Someone is outside. I think it might be Siazon.”
“Ziva, are you okay?”
“No. I am not. I am scared. I want to be at home. In D.C. Not here.” She cried.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2543