Kidnapped? by writinginct
Summary: Gibbs gets kidnapped... by Ziva!
Categories: Het Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Ziva David
Genre: Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette, Humor, Romance
Pairing: Ducky/Ziva
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 334 Read: 2435 Published: 12/06/2008 Updated: 12/06/2008

1. Kidnapped? by writinginct

Kidnapped? by writinginct
Author's Notes:
Gibbs gets kidnapped... by Ziva!
Title: Kidnapped?
Author: CJ aka WritinginCT
Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Gibbs/Ziva
Rating: FR7
Warnings: None
Categories: Drabble, Romance, Humor
Disclaimer: I don't own the recognizable characters I'm just inspired by them. Hopefully they've had fun playing in my sandbox.
Note: Written for the NCISDrabble100 prompt #43 (Vacation)
Summary: Gibbs gets kidnapped... by Ziva!
Status: Complete 5/29/08 298 Words

---------------

Ziva was being sneaky, something she excelled at. And she had to be at the top of her game to out sneak Gibbs. Vacation requests were submitted to the Director, who signed off on them with a chuckle, plane tickets and a hotel booked surreptitiously. Ziva was practically vibrating with excitement as she packed her suitcase, all her efforts about to come to fruition.

She found Gibbs in his basement, and after giving him a kiss, headed back upstairs without a word. He figured she was going for a beer and didn't think anything of it. But when she didn't come back down he went looking for her. And found her, in his bedroom, which normally led to all sorts of pleasurable things, but today she was... packing a suitcase. His suitcase.

"What are you doing?"

She grinned, "Technically I believe it is kidnapping. But the Director and I agreed it was the only way to make you take a vacation."

"Vacation? What vacation?"

"This vacation." she said, handing him an envelope.

He pulled out tickets and a brochure for the Tall Ships Festival out in California. And just as he had when he had seen the poster for it weeks ago, his face took on a silly, youthful look.

His eyes met hers and he said with a chuckle, "You didn't.

"I did. We have an hour before we have to leave for the airport."

His goofy expression was worth all the effort, and all the sneaking around.

And it was one he wore for the entire trip, and it was one that was immortalized in the photograph of the two of them on the deck of a magnificent schooner that now resided on his dresser, right next his favorite vacation photo of Shannon and Kelly.

---------------
the end.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2788