Tony Baby by Crow
Summary: Tony's father has come for him. Can his team protect one of their own.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Abby Sciuto, Donald Mallard, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Original character, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, First Time, Hurt/Comfort, Pre-slash
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, DiNozzo/Other
Warnings: Disturbing imaginery, Rape, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 8272 Read: 18781 Published: 02/01/2009 Updated: 02/01/2009
Story Notes:
This discribes child abuse of every form but is not too visual in the iscription.

I always wanted to know more about Tony's past, didn't you?

1. Tony Baby by Crow

Tony Baby by Crow
Author's Notes:
Tony's father has come for him. Can his team protect one of their own.
Tony Baby
By Crow

Anthony Dinozzo Sr. stood at his son’s desk in the bullpen at NCIS headquarters. He cast a disgusted look at his surroundings and the people in those surroundings waiting for his son to come to his desk.

The person at the next desk had offered him a chair but he would never take a seat in this hellhole. He would rather just take his wayward child by the arm and drag him out of the building never to return.

Just then Tony walked up to his desk and spotting his father stopped dead in his tracks paling at finding his father there.

“Father, what are you doing here?”

“Did you really think I wouldn’t find you?”

“I could hope. Now that you found me you can leave again.”

Tony walked around his father to take his seat when his arm was grabbed and he was pulled around to face the man that he hated. He tried to pull away but his father had three inches in height on him, about sixty pounds, and a larger bone structure and pounds of muscle. Anthony Sr. had always kept fit and enjoyed doing weights and muscle building exercises. His larger structure and build and healthy physique always guaranteed that forbidding a crippling disease or some such thing he would always be able to out muscle his smaller son.

Tony again tried to wiggle out of the older man’s grasp but when that didn’t work, he simply stilled and tensed.

“Let go of my arm.” Tony said in a low and dangerous tone that had McGee and Ziva looking at the two men. Tony saw them both stand and step closer. They were ready to help him if he needed it.

“No, you will stop this game and do as you are told for once.”
He yanked on Tony’s arm hard causing the younger man to stumble before he was able to catch himself. He cried out softly as the grip on his arm tightened and he was pulled a few steps toward the elevators.

McGee and Ziva moved to step in front of them when a voice rang out stopping all movement.

“There had better be a damn good reason for you manhandling one of my people, mister.”

Dinozzo Sr. turned and, yanking Tony with him, looked at the man speaking to him. This man dared get involved in his private business. What’s worse the two minions in the cubicle looked like they were going to try to get in his way as well. The other people on the floor were watching, several looking like they may step in as well.

“This is none of your business. My son will send you his letter of resignation in the mail. We are leaving.”

“No!” Tony wrenched his arm almost completely out of his father’s grasp. Before he could though Dinozzo Sr. grabbed his wrist in his other hand and twisted it causing pain to shoot up Tony’s arm. As Tony cried out in pain, he saw a blur of motion and then suddenly heard the cocking of guns. Gibbs, McGee, Ziva and several other agents surrounded them and aimed their weapons at Dinozzo Sr.

“You had better let him go right now or you will not be walking out of here.”

TBC…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

Dinozzo Sr. looked slowly around at the guns being aimed at him and felt his anger rise to boiling. His son was wiggling in his grasp trying too free himself; Anthony twisted the boy’s arm behind his back a bit to still his struggling.

The young Italian winced as a gasp of pain escaped his lips and he scrunched his eyes tightly closed and sucked in a breath against the pain shooting up his arm.

“I said let him go! I will put a whole in you if you don’t and I don’t miss.” Gibbs said getting really pissed with the man as he saw the pain on Tony’s face increase as his arm was wrenched painfully. He stepped forward as the agents around them shifted to keep him and Tony out of their line of fire as much as possible while keeping the older man in sights.

He kept his gun pointed steadily at the other man’s forehead as he moved and stopped with his gun about an inch from the other man’s head. He then removed one hand from his gun, grabbed Anthony’s wrist, and pressed down hard on the small groove at the base of the heel of his hand and the corresponding spot on the back of his hand forcing him to release his grip on Tony’s arm. When Tony was released Gibbs pulled him back several steps keeping his body between Tony and his father. Then he nodded to McGee and Ziva to cuff Dinozzo Sr. and take the man away to a holding cell.

As they walked away, Gibbs told them to place him under arrest for assaulting a federal agent. He could hear Tim reading the other man his rights as they walked away.

“You know that his lawyers will have him out in no time Boss.” Tony gritted out holding his abused arm to his stomach.

Gibbs turned his full attention to his young agent as the others went back to their work. He could see the pain still on the young man’s face and the confusion and fear. He put his gun in its holster and guided Tony to the elevator with a protective hand on the small of his back.

“He will not go near you again Tony; I will make sure of that. Now though we are going to have Ducky look at your arm and then we are going to talk. I know you don’t talk about your family a lot and I know you have your reasons but I need more information. Then I’m going to have a little chat with your father.” He could see that Tony wanted to argue but the younger man thought better of it and closed his mouth before a sound escaped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they approached the morgue, they heard two voices chatting animatedly. When the doors opened, they saw Abby Sciutto sitting on a table as Dr. Donald “Ducky” Mallard was placing a bandage on her left arm just between her elbow and wrist.

“Abs what happened?” Gibbs asked as he led Tony into the morgue.

Abby and Ducky both looked up and smiled. “I cut my self on the lift plate when getting up after checking the car for Donnelly’s team.”

“Jethro, Anthony, to what do I owe this visit? Oh my, Anthony what has happened to your arm?” Ducky asked as Gibbs helped Tony get up on the table next to Abby.

Tony only blushed and turned his face away. This caused both Ducky and Abby to look at Gibbs in shock, as Gibbs growled.

“His father happened! That son of a bitch thought he could just walk in to my building and basically kidnap Tony from the bullpen! I thought the bastard was going to break Tony’s arm. He was wrenching it so hard. Even with every agent on the floor pointing guns at him, he thought he was just going to be able to drag Dinozzo out of the building. Arrogant prick!” Gibbs fumed while Tony’s cheeks flushed even redder than before. Tony didn’t speak at all the whole time Ducky checked him out unless asked a direct question and then he kept the answers short.

As Gibbs and Abby helped Tony get his shirt back on Ducky went and got a sling from his first aid supplies. He then helped Tony put it on and instructed him to keep it on for three weeks. Dinozzo Sr. had managed to sprain the elbow and wrist and there were livid bruises forming up and down the arm. He told Tony to ice the arm when he got home and to rest it. He told the somber young man that he was on desk duty till further notice.

Tony sighed in depression and nodded. There was no way around it with Gibbs there hearing everything. His boss would make sure he followed the doctor’s orders.

TBC…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

Gibbs walked Tony back to his desk and sat the younger man down then he went and pulled McGee’s chair over to Tony’s desk and sat down close to him. He silently studied the younger man as he refused to meet his eyes instead watching his good hand plucking nervously at the seem of his jeans. Gibbs looked up as McGee, Ziva entered the bullpen, and he motioned them over. They stood in front of the desk not daring to say anything.

Gibbs stilled the nervous hand and then lifted the younger man’s chin forcing him to meet his eyes. As he held the chin and searched the frightened green eyes, he paid no attention as Ducky and an unusually quiet Abby joined the group. He locked eyes with the young Italian not letting him look away and spoke with a tone so gentle that it shocked Tim and Ziva never having heard it except when he was talking to a child.

Ducky and Abby had both witnessed the gentle side of their leader and knew that he reserved it for children and those that he really cared about. It proved to the two of them that they were right in their guesses that Jethro Gibbs cared more for Tony Dinozzo than he wanted to admit and they both knew that soon the man would have to divulge to the younger man that he was in love with him.

“Tony, I need you to tell me what’s going on. I will protect you from him but I need more information. I need to know what he’s done to you, what he’s trying to do to you now. I need every piece of information you can give me so I can deal with him.” Gibbs gently removed his hand from the younger man’s face when the boy pulled back slightly.

Tony looked pleadingly at his boss and friends letting his gaze fall back to Gibbs after scanning the serious faces of his friends. “Please, Boss please. I… I … I can’t, please. I don’t want to get you guys involved. I… I don’t want him to do anything to you.” He looked down at his lap not wanting to look at anyone else. “It’s my fault. I sh... should have left a long time ago. I…I just love it here so much and finally feel like I have a real family that I let myself think that he wouldn’t find me this time. That this time I was safe to stay at the first job that I could really see myself doing forever. That he… he couldn’t take me away from the things I’ve so quickly grown to love here.”

Ducky tutted harshly puffing out his chest in anger.

“We were already involved the moment that individual entered this building with the intention of taking you away from us my dear boy. “

The others voiced their agreement causing Tony to look up at them. He studied each of their faces and couldn’t help the small heartfelt but weak smile that lifted the corner of his lips in gratitude of their support of him. Abby came around the desk to sit Indian style on his blotter on his desk next to him and began to run her fingers through his hair.

“We are your family and you are ours cutie. This is where you belong and we’re not gonna let that butthead take you away from us. We love you Tony. You are not allowed to leave either! You know Gibbs and the rest of us would just track you down and then Gibbs would bring you home kicking and screaming if he had too. You know that he’s very possessive of what he thinks of as his and that includes you.” The Goth said without stopping for a single breath.

Gibbs smirked at her and saw the pleased smile twitch across the handsome face of his second in command. Then he leaned forward resting his elbows on his knees and caught those beautiful green eyes again letting Tony know how serious his words were.

“They are right Tony. You belong here and I’ll be damned if I’ll let you keep running from that piece of shit or let him chase or steal you away. This is your home, we are your family, and we watch each other’s sixes. Now, tell us what we need to know, please.”

Tony gasped at Gibbs’s words and the pleading tone his voice had taken at the end. He was helpless to answer the man that meant more to him then anyone else in the world when he heard that tone in his voice.

Tony toke a deep nerve calming breath and then began to tell about his childhood and the abuse and pain he had suffered. They all listened without interrupting because they knew that Tony needed to get it all out and if he was stopped, he might not be able to start again. They could not stop their reactions from showing through so Tony kept his eyes on his good hand on his lap not wanting to see what they could be feeling. He was afraid that it could hurt him if they didn’t believe him.

He told them how his father would lock him in the dirt cellar behind the wine cellar so no one could hear him crying. How he spent hours chained to the pipes on the wall farthest from the locked steel door with no lights. He told them how he was never allowed to bring friends from school over or go out to play with anyone. He was to go directly to the limo after school and once home he was to do his homework and then stay quiet and out of the way but on the property. He would spend hours and hours watching TV, reading, making up games, or pretending to be someone else like a pirate or spaceman.

He told them how his father would hit him when he was drunk and how his mother was always to busy with her charities and woman’s dinners and society lunches. How his father would come in his room at night. How his father would first touch him, then rape him, and then threaten him if he told anyone that he would be beaten.

He told them that as he got older his father would get rougher and rougher with him till he had to take up sports to have an excuse for the bruises. Then his mother dieing in the car accident and how suddenly his father couldn’t stand the sight of him and finally sent him away to boarding school.

Tony told them how his father ignored him until he finished college. How every summer he stayed with a friend because he couldn’t go back to his father. Tony told them that his father showed up at the graduation ceremony and tried to drag him back home were he was told that he would marry who he was told and that he and his pre-approved wife would live in Dinozzo senior’s house and start having children. He was told that he would work at his father’s side and that would be his life.

Tony told them how he had run from his father and gone to the police academy. He told them that he had been tracked down and sent letters and phone calls demanding that he return home and do as he was told. When he had graduated from the academy, his father was there again but he’d been expecting it that time and had gotten away without a confrontation. He had started at Peoria and then in his second year the letters and calls had started again so he left before his father showed up and that was what happened every two years and he repeated the process till Gibbs showed up in Baltimore.

Tony said that he didn’t know why it had taken so long for his father to find him but that he hadn’t gotten any letters or calls this time. He said he figured that maybe he was fed up with the chase and had decided to just come quietly and take Tony away before he could run.

Tony finished talking and nervous at the silence he slowly looked up and at his friends.

TBC…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

Shock was the prevailing expression on the other’s faces. He looked at everyone but his boss afraid that though the others were shocked that they would not reject him as harshly as Gibbs would. His hopes for an easier rejection were crushed as those firm strong fingers gripped his chin again and pulled him around to face Gibbs. He couldn’t look away as steely blue eyes captured his pale green ones.

“You are not to blame for what that sick son of a bitch did to you. He is never going to touch you again if I have anything to say in the matter.” Gibbs took a hold of Tony’s good hand and pulled him up with him as he stood then drew the young man into a hug. He pulled back to look into the surprised face and cupped the beautiful face in between his palms. “I will protect you. That man will be out of your life for good after I have a little chat with him if he knows what’s good for him.”

Gibbs took a step back when Abby got up off Tony’s desk and pulled him into a fierce hug being careful of his injured arm the whole time. When she finally released him, Ducky stepped forward and cupped the young Italian’s face in his hands.

“Don’t you know, my dear sweet boy, we would never think less of you for something that you had no control over. You were only a child and that monster was supposed to protect, love and nurture you. Instead, he abused, neglected, tortured, and tormented you. Well we are your family and we will make up for all you were deprived of. Do not hide or run from us my boy you are ours and we will take care of you now.”

Ducky pulled Tony’s face down until the shorter man could gently kiss the forehead of the young man he considered his grandson. He then stepped to Abby’s side and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. McGee stepped up to Tony and smiled shyly as a bit of his nerves from the past resurfaced. Tony was surprised again as Probie wrapped an arm around his neck and another around his back pulling him into a brotherly hug. Then he heard Tim clear his throat lightly near his ear and he listened as the younger man whispered in his ear. The tone was soft but the honesty and intent clear in the soft words.

“I’ll kill him if he comes near you again. You’re the only brother I’ve ever had and I won’t let that son of a bitch take you away from us.”

McGee pulled back and quietly moved back to his place on the other side of the desk. Tony looked at him and saw the great agent McGee would one day be peeking out from the still slightly nervous young geek standing in front of him. He felt pride well inside of himself at the fact that the younger man had come far enough to say and do what he just did when he would probably have passed out a year ago at the thought of it. He felt pride that he had been apart of the force guiding and teaching the young man. He was pulled out of his thoughts as Ziva stepped up to him. She didn’t touch him or hug him but she stepped close and looked up into his eyes. Dark brown eyes locked onto pale green and would not allow for any misunderstanding or teasing in the words she was about to utter.

“I haven’t known you as long as the others. You confused me when I started working here. You teased me and treated me like an equal. You didn’t want anything from me except what you wanted from the rest of this team. Some one to watch your back and would hold up their end. You gave me your friendship freely when none ever had before. I made mistakes and you didn’t hold them against me. You are my friend and I am still learning how to be a true friend but I do know one thing about friends that I learned from you, I will always watch your back. I know a thing or two about bad fathers and I will not let this shlub destroy our team.”

Tony smiled as silent tears ran down his cheeks. He leaned down and gently kissed Ziva’s cheek then pulled back.

“I think you mean shmuck Ziva.”

Ziva blushed slightly and snorted.

“Shlub, shmuck, piece of shit, whatever.”

They all laughed lightly and then Gibbs stepped back up to Tony and touched him lightly on his good shoulder. Tony wiped the tears from his eyes and looked at his boss. They all grew serious as Gibbs looked at his senior agent and then removed his hand.

“I’m going to talk to him now. I want you to stay here with Ducky and Abby. I don’t want you to leave your desk do you understand me?”

Tony looked as if he would protest but again he thought better of it, closed his mouth, nodded and sat down at his desk. Ducky and Abby stepped up behind him as Gibbs looked at Tim and Ziva and nodded in the direction of the interrogation rooms.

Gibbs, Ziva and Tim all walked in that direction and left the other three staring after them.

Ziva and McGee stepped into the observation room and watched through the window. Gibbs stepped into the room with the father of the man he loved and would do anything to protect and found it hard to believe that this stuck up nasty piece of trash had anything to do with creating Tony Dinozzo.

“You made the worst mistake of your life stepping into this building thinking you could just walk out with Tony.”

Gibbs said walking to his side of the table. His blue eyes were like small bits of frozen steel glinting from the sun. They promised a horrible death for anyone that crossed him and Anthony Dinozzo Sr. felt a small shiver course through his soul as he looked into the man’s eyes. Then he reminded himself that this was a lowly government servant who had no right interfering with him bringing his wayward child home.

This would not stop him from his plans for his son. He would get out of here, take Tony with him, and remind the boy of who was in charge in this family. Oh how he planned to teach that boy. He would enjoy it immensely.

“Sit down.”

Dinozzo Sr. looked at the man before him in disgust. Who did he think he was ordering me around?

Gibbs glared and leaned across the table. Another shiver ran down the rich man’s spine. The ex-marine looked the other in the eye and smiled ever so slightly.

“Sit down or I will make you sit down and believe me I’ll enjoy it more than you will.”

TBC…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

Anthony Dinozzo Sr. held his chin high as he slowly moved to the chair opposite Gibbs and sat down. He decided to let the other man rant at him until his lawyer showed up. This should be at any moment. He had told him to come to the NCIS building if Dinozzo Sr. didn’t meet him on the plane an hour after heading to collect his son. So all he had to do was bide his time.

Gibbs sat in his seat and studied the man across from him. He wanted to rip the man apart. He slowly leaned forward resting his elbows on the table, clasped his hands together, and rested them on the table as well. When he spoke, his voice held the coolness of a glacier and the spirit of death.

“You have a lot of balls coming in my building and trying to take my agent against his will. He’s told me all about you and if we weren’t in a building full of federal agents, I would rip you to shreds. Though they all know and like Tony so I doubt they would care. In fact, they’d probably help. I know that you’ll probably have a lawyer here any time now and you’ll most likely get out of doing any time for the assault but let me tell you something and you should listen very carefully.” Gibbs paused to make sure the other man knew how serious he was. “If you ever come near Tony again there will be no place on this earth that you can hide from me. I will hunt you down and make you suffer tenfold for all the pain and suffering you have inflicted on Tony.”

McGee and Ziva watched as a flicker of fear went through Anthony’s eyes. Then he drew back his shoulders and lifted his chin farther and they knew instantly that this wasn’t going to end here. Tim turned to look at the agent that stepped up to his side. Tim listened as the man whispered his message in his ear and then nodded. He looked at Ziva and said two words before he left the room.

“The lawyer.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gibbs looked at the door when it was tapped and then opened to see McGee standing there. Gibbs looked at the young agent’s serious face as he nodded to the hall behind him. Gibbs stood without saying a word to Anthony and walked into the hall with his agent.

“The lawyer is here Boss. He’s demanding to see his client. Riselly and Donnelly are distracting him for the moment but Bailey said that he didn’t think they’d be able to keep it up for long. He said the guy is a shark and if they delayed him much longer he’d probably bring all of NCIS up on charges of some kind.”

McGee finished and then stood waiting for Gibbs response. He could see the rage building up in his Boss and wouldn’t want to be either the lawyer or Dinozzo Sr. Tim knew that all hell was going to break loose before this was settled and he would be right by Gibbs and Tony’s side all the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gibbs stepped back into the bullpen to see the young man he loved with his head down on the desk, Abby sat on the corner rubbing his back soothingly and Ducky sat in Tim’s chair telling one of his long-winded tales of his childhood. Tim and Ziva followed him into the ring of desks and stood with him in front of the Italian’s desk.

“Tony.” Gibbs said to get the younger man’s attention even though if he knew his agent as well as he thought he did the younger man had known the second he and the others had approached the bullpen. “His lawyer has gotten him released just like you said he would. I did have enough time though to give him a little warning. If he tries anything else and I’m sure he will we’ll be ready and deal with him.”

Tony slowly sat up and looked his Boss in the eye as Abby’s hand dropped away. He could see the determination in the older man’s eyes reflected in all his friends’ eyes and smiled slightly. He didn’t seem to have the energy left to speak so he simply nodded his head.

“It’s five so everyone pack up. Dinozzo you will be staying with me until we are sure that Sr. won’t come back. Leave your car here I’ll drive you to your place so you can get some stuff.”

Tony knew better to argue with that tone so he began to quietly shut everything down for the night and then grabbed his pack as the others left to get their own things. He knew that none of them were going to let him go anywhere alone any time soon and it warmed him how protective they were of him. He also knew that his father wasn’t going to go away. Tony knew he had no choice but to fight his father now. They would hunt him down and bring him back if he ran. He didn’t want any of them hurt or get in trouble but he also knew that nothing he said or did was going to stop them from helping him and facing his father. He felt love swell in him that he’d finally found people that would stand by him no matter what. He snorted to himself as a thought popped into his head.

He could just picture what would have happened if Kate were still alive. He could see her walking right up and getting in his father’s face and telling him off and she’d probably finish with a nice strong left hook to the older man’s face. He smiled to himself and looked up to see Gibbs standing in front of him.

“What’s so funny Dinozzo?”

Gibbs asked as the others joined them.

“I was just picturing what Kate’s reaction to my father would have been. Some how I have the idea that he would be needing a hearing aid and several ice packs.”

Tony’s smile grew wider as the others laughed and nodded in agreement. The friends all moved to the elevator and headed for home or in Tony’s case Gibbs home. They knew that the next few days would be filled with planning and research into Anthony Dinozzo Sr. and making sure the son of a bitch didn’t get any where near Tony.

TBC…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

Gibbs pulled up to his house and shut the engine off. He turned and looked at the young man beside him and found green eyes watching him. He watched as a small blush crept up the Italian’s cheeks at being caught watching him, he smiled softly and brushed his fingers down Tony’s cheek.

“Ready to go in Tony? We’ll get something to eat and get you settled in and have a quiet night.”

Gibbs was happy when Tony nodded and moved to open the door. Gibbs jumped out his side and grabbed Tony’s duffle bag from the back seat then ran around the car to meet Tony and walk him to the house with a possessive hand on the younger man’s back.

They walked into the house and Gibbs locked the door after they were in. He usually left the door unlocked but with something as precious as Tony in his care, he wouldn’t take any chances with his safety. He had also come to the decision that he would not only personally protect Tony but he would take care of the younger man and that included giving him the love the boy so desperately needed and Gibbs had in spades for the other man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony stood in the entry nervously shifting foot to foot and looking around at everything but the older man. Tony hadn’t fought his boss when Gibbs said that Tony would be staying with him because he saw the determination in the other man’s eyes and knew that he would lose any argument. Tony knew though that staying with Gibbs would be a mixed blessing no matter what happened. The young man knew that he’d be safer with Gibbs than anyone else in the world, but it would be torture the entire time they were together.

Tony had known for sometime that he was in love with Jethro Gibbs but he would never say anything or do anything about his feelings because he couldn’t imagine what a strong good-looking man like Gibbs would want with a weak man like him. It truly amazed him that the older man wanted him on his team. He wouldn’t push his luck asking for more, he didn’t even think Gibbs liked anything but redheaded women anyway.

So standing there in the entryway with Gibbs, after all the caring the older man had shown him that day, was the beginning of the torture he knew. He was already so emotional and scared from dealing with his father, but to have Gibbs touching him and treating him so sweetly was quickly unraveling him. Tony had worked hard to build a wall to hide his feelings for Gibbs behind. In one day of being the center of the man’s attention and the gentle caring voice, and the gentle comforting touches, let alone the possessive and protective growling and guard-dog routine, were all knocking down the wall and would soon have him unable to hide his feeling from the object of his affections.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gibbs saw how nervous and jittery Tony was and thought it was all because of his father that the boy was having trouble settling. He stepped close wrapping his free arm around Tony’s back and guided him into the living room. He settled the young man on the couch and then dropped the duffle by the stairs. He made his way back to the couch and sat on the coffee table his legs stratteling the long legs of the other man. Jethro took the fidgeting unhurt hand in one of his and with the other hand, he captured Tony’s chin again to get the other man to meet his eyes.

“Tony look at me. You are safe here. I will not let that scum anywhere near you I promise. You have nothing to be afraid of. Tony…” Gibbs took a deep breath to steel himself for his confession…. He could see he had Tony’s full attention and prayed he wasn’t misreading the look in the boy’s eyes. “Tony I want to protect you. I want to keep you safe and take care of you. I want you to know though that I am not just doing this as your boss. I am doing this because I love you. I want to take care of you everyday.”

Gibbs watched Tony’s eyes and saw every emotion in the depths of those green crystals. He saw shock and then hope and then quiet joy and finally love and he knew that he was right about Tony’s feelings answering his own. Jethro leaned in close still holding that chin still and kissed the young man tenderly. It was a kiss of hope and promises.

TBC….
(evil laugh here…)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7

Tony was swept up in emotions as the man he loved more than words said everything he had ever hoped to hear and now that same man was kissing him. It was the sweetest kiss he had ever taken part in. Tony’s mind shut down on him and his soul and body took over returning the love and promise in the kiss and added passion.

Tony’s good arm slithered up the other man’s chest of it’s own volition and wrapped around Gibbs’s neck as his fingers crept into the silver and black hair. He found it as wonderful to touch as he’d always imagined it was. He felt Jethro’s hands slide to meet at the small of his back. They started pulling him tighter to the older man’s chest and suddenly the world was tilting. Both of them pulled apart for breath and Tony gasped for air, realizing he was now on his back on the couch, and had the man he loved was on top of him doing his best to leave his mark on Tony’s neck and a suddenly bare shoulder. The Italian felt like he had died and gone to heaven.

Tony gasped again as the talented mouth sucked and gently bit down on his neck. He arched up into Jethro, good hand gripping silver hair and a moan escaping in between gasps. Careful hands began to work at removing cloths without making Tony’s injured arm worse and he soon found himself shirtless but still in his sling. Gibbs moved back up to Tony’s mouth and plundered it for a few moments as his own shirt was removed.

Gibbs pulled back and looked down at Tony.

“Is this what you want baby? I think I see an answer in your eyes but I need to be sure I am not just seeing what I want to see. That you aren’t just going along to please me…I need to know what you want.”

Tony’s heart burst with joy that Jethro was so caring and considerate. He arched his body up again to rub against the older man and pulled with his good hand.

“I want this Jethro. I have loved you since the first time I saw you in Baltimore. I need you and want you to take care of me as I take care of you. I want to always watch your six, at work to keep you safe and outside of work just ‘cause I like the view.”

They shared a grin and laugh then Gibbs swooped in for another kiss. He pushed his toungue in staking his claim on the other man again and once he’d mapped and tasted every nook and cranny he pulled back again. He found that he was quite proud of the fact that the younger man was flushed and gasping and his eyes were a little glazed over with passion.

Gibbs smiled at the cry of separation when he stood up. He reached down and gently pulled his lover up and wrapped him in his arms.

“Let’s take this upstairs. I don’t want our first-time together to be on the couch like horny teens.”


Tony’s smile was sweet and adoring as he nodded to the older man.

“I didn’t know you were a romantic Jethro.”

Gibbs grinned as he pulled Tony until the other was plastered to his chest and he could steal another breath stealing kiss.

“For you I am baby. I want candles and moonlight and every romantic notion ever created for you. You are too special and unique to deserve less.”

Gibbs kissed him again and a tear rolled down Tony’s cheek unmentioned at the thought of someone loving him that much. When they pulled apart, again Gibbs gently wiped the tear away and then took Tony’s good hand and led him up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once in the master bedroom Gibbs gently removed Tony’s shoes, socks, pants and underwear and finally his sling. Once his lover was naked, he laid him down on the bed and made sure the young man was comfortable. Jethro stood up and as Tony watched, he removed the rest of his cloths, and then went into the bathroom, got one moist towel and one dry, and set them on the night table. He then opened the drawer in the table and pulled out a bottle of lube. He then pulled out a condom and looked to his lover questioningly.

Tony had watched his lover in silence and anticipation as he prepared for their lovemaking. When his lover held up the condom, Tony knew what he was asking. He could see the desire, Gibbs didn’t really want to use the rubber and neither did Tony. He knew they were both clean. They both got regular blood work and exams in order to stay in the field. He wanted to have his lover inside of him and he wanted to feel him not have a barrier between them. He shook his head no and Gibbs dropped the condom back into the drawer with a grin.

Gibbs crawled onto the bed and over his lover leaning down to take his mouth again, then nip, and tease his perfect bottom lip.

“I love you Tony. I want you to know this is a chance for you to back out; I want you for life baby. This isn’t a short-term thing. I make you mine and your mine forever.”

Tony’s heart fluttered at his older lover’s words and a grin crept across his face as he pulled Gibbs’s lips to his again. Just as they were about to touch Tony whispered.

“Forever….I am so yours Jethro.”

They kissed and Gibbs growled in approval as they staked a claim on each other. Hands mapped out new territory and learned sensitive spots and sweat smoothed the trails as they learned each other’s hot spots and marked ownership. Mouths nipped, sucked, nibbled and bit until moans and gasps and cries filled the air.

When desires could take no more teasing and exploration Jethro put the lube to use preparing his lover for the ultimate claiming. When he was sure his lover was ready, the older man coated his shaft and then slid home in one gentle smooth glide until he was fully seated in his mates warm sheath.

Both men gasped at the feeling and the pure joy and closeness they felt. Gibbs held still as long as he could allowing his lover to adjust to being filled and when Tony’s legs tightened around his waist he knew it was time to move. Tony moaned wantonly as his older lover began to move inside him and hit his prostate on the first try.

Gibbs repeated the move over and over again striking the pleasure nub with every thrust as he claimed his mate. Growls and purr sounding noises met Tony’s moans and mewls of pleasure. The passion over took them and as they moved together the rhythm of their lovemaking speed up until they were both swept over by the wave of completion and release.

Tony cried out loudly as he came on both their chests. Jethro arched and drove deeply into his lover’s welcoming body as he filled his mate with his seed and then gently lowered himself to the bed. He gently pulled out of his lover and cleaned them up. As he settled them back down with Tony’s head on, his shoulder and his arms wrapped around the younger man Gibbs thanked whatever powers that be for letting him have this amazing person in his life.

Tony and Gibbs exchanged sleepy vows of love as sleep claimed Tony first. Jethro held his lover tight as he thought on the day. He vowed that he would stop DiNozzo Sr. from doing anything else to his lover. He vowed to stop the man anyway needed to ensure Tony’s happiness. Their happiness. Their future.

TBC…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Chapter 8


Over the next three weeks, Gibbs and his team made sure Tony was never alone. They set up bugs on the phones on at the office and Tony’s apartment and Gibbs’ house. The lines were being monitored and calls logged and recorded. Gibbs had McGee set up bugs around Tony’s apartment and his own house. The ones at Tony’s were live, fed and recorded on a computer at the office. The feed from Gibbs’ house could be put on and off with a remote. Which Gibbs had control of. He refused to not continue developing their relationship but he wasn’t going to let anyone else in on it or let them have a peepshow unless there was no choice.

Gibbs had McGee set up cameras and sound bugs in every room and each room had a remote. He kept the ones in the other rooms on but the one in the bedroom off. He kept that remote close to his hands at all times so if needed he could switch it on fast.

While they worked regular cases at work and did everything like they usually did with the exception of Tony not getting to go anywhere alone, even the john, there was no sign that anything was different or wrong with Gibbs’s team.

On their off hours, they worked to protect Tony and do what they could to stop DiNozzo Sr. from coming near him again. They requested and received copies of the security videos from Sr.’s visit to the office. They gathered the disturbing letters the man sent his son, demanding that he do as told and resign, go home with his father, and fall into line with his orders. They recorded all calls from him and when they had enough evidence for a restraining order they filed for it right away. It stated that Sr. was not to contact Tony in any way shape or form and that he was to get no closer than 500 feet of Tony.

Gibbs was friends with the man who delivered it and got a recount on the show Sr. provided. He wished he’d been there to see it when Sr. read it but the retelling of the scene was hysterical.

Now all they could do was go on living and wait for Sr. to make his move, which they knew he would.

Gibbs’s team had the weekend off and although they were on call, the day before had been slow so they were hoping the weekend would be slow too and they wouldn’t be called. Gibbs and Tony slept in late and had fun energetic sex and then slow loving sex and after a nap and some munchies hard passionate sex. They were still entangled, Tony on his back , legs around Gibb’s hips, arms around his neck , and Gibbs on top of him still inside his lover not wanting to leave the warm haven till nature made him. He had his arms on either side of Tony’s head and as he kissed him lazily in between recovering gasps of breath when the bedroom door was thrown open.

They turned their heads to face the threat and both tensed as Gibbs slowly grabbed the remote under the pillow and activated the bugs in the room.

“You little whore! Is that how you are getting your supervisor to protect you and give me so much trouble? By spreading your legs like the little whore, you are. If you don’t want to lose your job Gibbs, you will just hand over my son now. I will have him and I will use this to get what I want if I have to. The boy is coming with me and that is the end of it.” Anthony DiNozzo Sr. pulled a gun out of his pocket and pointed at his son and the man on top of him.

What the crazy man didn’t see was the hand that had activated the remote let it go and had slid over and grasped the small pistol kept under the pillow as well. When Sr. motion for them to get up Gibbs slowly removed himself from his lover and slid to the side as Tony sat up covering Gibbs’s actions as he pulled the hand with the gun out from under the pillow and covered it with the sheet. As Tony stood at his father’s command and moved to put clothes on, he snatched his watch off the nightstand. As he moved away from his lover to the other side of the room he watched his father step farther into the room and keep his attention on Gibbs as Tony began to get dressed.

When Tony saw his chance, he tossed his watch into the hall behind his father so it hit the wall. It made a sound as he’d hoped and his father whipped around to see who was behind him. Gibbs took advantage of it shot Sr. in the shoulder that the gun was in.

The gun fell out of his hand and skidded across the hard wood floor. Tony stepped forward and knocked it under the bed. He walked over to the bed and took the gun from Gibbs as his lover grabbed his sweats and put them on. Gibbs grabbed a pair of cuffs from the top of the chest of drawers where his badge and things were and moved to search and cuff Anthony DiNozzo Sr.

Gibbs ordered the man to get into potion against the wall so he could search him. Tony covered him as best he could in the small space. Sr. moved to do as he was told red faced and fuming, He refused to believe that his little bitch son and this piece of trash were getting the better of him. He refused to allow it!

Tony watched in horror as in the motion of spreading against the wall to be searched his father stopped and spun on a heal and charged Gibbs. Gibbs was to close so Tony couldn’t fire the gun for risk of hitting him. All he could do is cry out to his lover.

Gibbs never took his eyes off Sr. He saw the rage and knew the man wouldn’t go quietly. He saw the charge even as he heard his lover’s cry and was ready when the thorn of Tony’s life came close enough. A few well placed punches, kicks, and sweeps of his arm and DiNozzo Sr. was on the floor with a broken nose and some broken and bruised ribs. Gibbs knocked him onto his stomach and then none to gently cuffed him. He stood and while Tony covered the prisoner he moved to the phone a called the police and the rest of the team.

In a few hours time Gibbs were relaxed at home with the rest of the team while a game played on the TV and pizza and beer covered the coffee table. They all laughed, talked, and enjoyed themselves.

In a prison cell across town, DiNozzo Sr. sat in an orange jumper on a simple little cot after being yelled at by his former lawyer for stupidity. He looked up as the bars were opened and the guard uncuffed another prisoner.

“Well, Mr.DiNozzo, here’s your new cell mate. I sure hope you two get along real nice like.” He grinned as he locked the cell after Carson Hannor, convicted thief, and rapist. DiNozzo had been nothing but a pain in the ass since he’d been brought in and he knew Hannor would shut him up real fast.

The End.
(Very evil grin.)
End Notes:
This discribes child abuse of every form but is not too visual in the iscription.

I always wanted to know more about Tony's past, didn't you?
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2878