Blue by maddscientist
Summary: Tony takes a big step and makes a move on Gibbs
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: First Time
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: BDSM, Kink
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1206 Read: 11133 Published: 02/07/2009 Updated: 02/07/2009

1. Blue by maddscientist

Blue by maddscientist
Author's Notes:
Tony takes a big step and makes a move on Gibbs
DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own NCIS...please don’t sue me; I’m just a poor college student.

Warning: Kink, BDSM



“Ok, your total charge is $98.63,” replied the blushing high school girl. There were two reasons why the poor girl was about to have a heart attack; one was that had Tony flashed her his infamous grin, and two, the nature of his purchase was rather hinky. He fished out his American Express and paid for his purchase, making a quick exit from the grocery store with Abby following right behind him.

“Poor chick, she probably thinks we are some kind of sex freaks,” laughed Abby.

“Right, because two boxes of condoms, a jumbo sized lube bottle, and twenty bags of M&M is not kinky enough to make the rest of the world think we are sex freaks!” replied Tony, smirking as he thought of the night ahead of them.

As they climbed into Tony’s car, Abby made note of the time and commented that they need to hurry over to her place to pick up the rest of the stuff. And while Tony knew they were cutting it close on time, after years of working and driving with Gibbs, and now Ziva, he had picked up a few short cuts and became bolder in his driving, making sudden turns and shifting to drive between the lanes; this had become his everyday behavior. Tony knew he could easily shave 7 minutes off of their commute and get everything ready in time. It was now 6:23pm.

By 6:33pm, Tony made it across town and pulled into Abby’s apartment complex, watching as she raced inside to get her bag of goodies. She was back in no time and they continued on the road. At precisely 6:45pm, they pulled into the driveway of a white semi-Victorian house. Shutting off his car, Abby and Tony made their way up the front porch; Tony swiftly picked the lock when they reached the top of the stairs.


“Upstairs, second door on the left,” Abby directed, and Tony headed upstairs as she made her way to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Abby grabbed two big bowls from the cabinet and emptied out the bags into one of said bowls. She began separating the candies, the blue M&M’s from the rest. Upstairs in the bedroom, second door on the left, Tony changed the current white cotton sheets with silk navy blue sheets. He spread the candles around, placing three on each nightstand and the rest on top of the arch of the headboard. He lit the candles and watched as the soft glow illuminated the room slightly, setting the mood just the way he hoped. He stocked the top right drawer of the nightstand with the lube and condoms and moved onto the bag of goodies Abby grabbed from her place.


He liked the feel of the soft, silk scarves. He made a loop from each scarf and hooked each to the bed posts; two each at the headboard and footboard. He then fished out the box of honey dust and sprinkled the sheets with a thin layer of the powder. Just as he finished, Abby walked in with the bowl of blue M&M’s and grinned at Tony.


“It’s almost time, lover boy!” she exclaimed and Tony felt himself blush and go hard at the thought of the events that were about to enfold. Laced in with his excitement was a sliver of nervousness.


“Are you sure this will work, Abbs?” he asked hesitantly. He had imagined this night happening for the past three years, ever since Gibbs gave him the head-slap of life. And suddenly the tiny blue room held a special meaning to him. It wasn’t just the room, but blue was also the color of Gibbs’ eyes " meticulous, determined, and beautiful.


The time on his cell phone read 6: 57pm, and Tony wasted no time stripping off his clothes and shoving them into the corner of the room. He grabbed the honey dust and applied it to the areas he could reach; Abby helped him with the parts that he couldn’t. He positioned himself on the bed and nodded to Abby: that was her cue to fasten the scarves around his wrists and ankles.


She felt Tony flinch but she knew that whatever last minute hesitations he had, it was too late to turn back. She winked at him and covered him with the blue M&M’s, making one long trail from the base of his throat to his aching cock " it was a one very blue, very happy trail to Tony’s impressive member.


Under normal circumstances, Tony would have blushed, (not that he was insecure about his body because he wasn’t and Abby had seen him naked before), but he blushed because a part of him feared that this plan would backfire and not knowing how Gibbs would react made for one embarrassing and uncomfortable situation.


“Ohh, I almost forgot,” Abby said, and pulled out two blue night lights and plugged them into sockets on two walls opposite each other, making the room glow blue.


Tony lifted his head and nodded his head in approval. Abby checked the time (7:00 PM), and she made a hasty exit before Gibbs came home. Tony inhaled and exhaled slowly, trying to keep himself calm. He felt beads of sweat form on his brow; the longer he waited, the more anxious he became. Tony estimated that it must have been at least a half an hour since Abby left, and yet still no sign of Gibbs. Any normal person would have left by now and disposed of any evidence that would have given away their presence. But Tony knew it was now or never, partly due to the fact that he was tied down. If he gave up now, the endless fantasy of Gibbs doing very naughty things to him would be forever etched into his mind like film without sound, slowly killing him and consuming his soul.


A moment later he heard and saw the tell-tale signs of a car pulling into the driveway and he knew Gibbs was home. As the lights of the now parked car went out, Tony’s breath hitched and waited for Gibbs to enter the house. He heard the door open and close, followed by some noise in the kitchen. Tony lay still in the bed and held his breath as he heard the footsteps ascend the stairs.


He heard Gibbs reach the bedroom door and he knew the other man was already aware that he wasn’t alone. The faint blue light spilled underneath the door and Gibbs took caution, his sig ready to catch the perp. He slowly turned the door knob and opened the door a smidgeon, not fully pushing it open, but instead he waited and listened for any noise that might indicate where in the master bedroom the intruder was. When he heard none, he pushed the door fully open.


“Hello Papa Smurf.”


Gibbs lowered his gun and smirked. Blue. Everything was blue. He loved blue. Blue was his favorite color. He closed the bedroom door and advanced towards the bed with a predatory gleam.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2895