Baking Fun, Shining Smiles Like The Sun. by Jenna In Wonderland
Summary: Baking is fun.
Categories: Gen Characters: Timothy McGee, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Anthony DiNozzo, Abby Sciuto, Ziva David
Genre: Friendship
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 508 Read: 2661 Published: 03/08/2009 Updated: 03/08/2009
Story Notes:
Comments

1. Baking Fun, Shining Smiles Like The Sun. by Jenna In Wonderland

Baking Fun, Shining Smiles Like The Sun. by Jenna In Wonderland
Author's Notes:
Baking is fun.
As soon as he opened the front door the sweet smell of baking floated past him. Even thought it smelt so good he was confused. He kicked his shoes off and padded up the hallway. He stepped into the kitchen to be greeted with a warm smile.

“Didn’t know you baked Zee-vah,” he smiled.

“Didn’t know you came around to my place Tony,” she smirked.

“Yeah, well...” Tony started.

“So why are you here?” she asked as she stirred a mixture.

“Got nothing else to do,” he said as he pulled up a chair.

“Fair enough... you know, you could always help me cook,” she said, hinting as she put the bowl on the table. Tony shrugged and picked the bowl up, continuing Ziva’s previous job.

“What’s this supposed to be?” he asked as he walked over to the bench where Ziva was standing.

“A cake,” she smiled. Tony nodded in approval.

“Why are you baking?” Tony asked. Before she could answer they heard someone coming up the hallway.

“Hey Tony,” Abby smiled cheerily.

“Hey Abs... and McGee,” Tony said.

“Hey Tony cooks,” McGee smirked. Tony looked down to see the bowl still in his grip. He quickly placed it back on the bench.

“Ziva gave it to me,” he said in response.

“Sure,” McGee teased.

“Wanna be like that do you?” Tony asked. McGee didn’t have time to answer. Tony picked a handful of flour up and threw it at him but instead he hit Abby.

“Tony, you did not,” Abby yelled.

“Abby I’m so sorry,” Tony said as he walked over and started to brush some of the flour off her lacy black dress. Abby’s matching lace covered hands reached out for a spoonful of mixture and flung it in Tony’s direction, hitting his chest.

“Abby,” Tony whined. Ziva and McGee laughed then decided to join in the fun. They grabbed handfuls of flour and started throwing them around the kitchen. Shrieks of laughter soon filled the kitchen. Flour was flung from one end of the kitchen to the other, dusting everyone in white. Abby grabbed a fist full of flour, brought her arm back and threw. Ziva ducked the flour bullets, but to Abby’s misfortune the flour did hit someone.

“Gibbs,” Abby said as she froze.

“Abby,” he said through gritted teeth.

“I’m so sorry, that was meant to hit Ziva,” she said as she went to him and started to dust him off.

“Abby, leave it,” Gibbs said.

“What’s going on?” Gibbs asked as he looked around the flour covered kitchen.

“Ahh... We’re cooking,” Ziva said as she straightened up.

“This doesn’t look like cooking,” Gibbs barked.

“Well... we were but then...” Ziva stopped when Gibbs pressed a finger to her lips.

“Is there room for one more?” he asked.

“Sure,” Abby said enthusiastically.

“Great,” Gibbs smirked before walking over and grabbing himself a handful of flour then throwing it at Abby and like before the baking turned into a food fight. So in Ziva’s kitchen the laughter filled the air. Gibbs and his Giblets, the perfect family.

XxxxxxxxxxxX
End
End Notes:
Comments
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3029