Tim's Idea by meggem
Summary: Tim thinks of how to pop the question.
Categories: Abby/McGee Characters: Abby Sciuto, Timothy McGee
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Abby/McGee
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 501 Read: 1630 Published: 05/23/2009 Updated: 05/23/2009
Story Notes:
This is my first story, so R&R, Please! I know it's not the best, but I would love some constructive critisism!

1. Tim's Idea by meggem

Tim's Idea by meggem
Author's Notes:
Tim thinks of how to pop the question.
As Tim is driving to Abby's place to pick her up for her birthday, he thinks about how to ask her. How to show her he truly loves her. He walks into Abby's apartment, and gives her a peck on the cheek. "Happy Birthday, Abby!" "We'll head off to the restaurant in a sec, I just have to go the bathroom for one sec, okay? Why don't you head out to the car. I'll be there in a second." "'Kay, Tim!"
As soon as the door closed, he snuck into her bedroom, and beside the coffin bed in the center. Sticking his hand inside and releasing what he had been keeping in his pocket, he smiled. He walked out to the car, and got into the driver's seat. "So, Timm, where are you taking me tonight?" Abby said, reaching for his hand. "It's a surprise. You'll love it though, that much I can guarantee. "Okay!!!"
Tim passed Abby a black blindfold, and instructed her to put it on. "Seriously, Tim?" "Yup!" He replied, squeezing her hand. He pulled into the gravel driveway of the restaurant, and told her she could take off the blindfold. "Tim, where are we?" "Your birthday palace!" McGee got out of the car, and walked around to the pasenger's seat, opening the door for his gilfriend. They walk into the building hand in hand, both smiling, wondering what will happen inside. The waiter inside escorts them to their table, and pours them wine from an unmarked bottle. "What type of wine is this?"Abby asked, sniffing the glass. "A Positive" the waiter replied with a grin. Our specials for tonight are blood pudding, Fang Smacking steak, and blood red ice cream for dessert." "I love you,Tim!" Abby said, looking into McGee's eyes. "You know me so well."
After they had finished their dessert, Tim signed the bill, and they left the restaurant together. On the way home, Abby said "You're coming home with me tonight, right?" "Of course. Not even Gibbs' rule 12 could keep me away." After opening the door for Abby, he lifted her up and carried her inside, and into the bedroom. After dropping he on her own feet, he kissed her, and said "Why don't you look in the coffin, Abby?"
She looked over, and reached her hand into the bed, removing the tiny velvet box. "Abby. You have opened my eyes to all that is around us, and I truly have fallen in love with you. I'll always be there for you, and I really mean that. Will you do me the honor of becoming Abigail McGee?" "Of course, Timmy. I love you so much!" Abby said, tears brimming her eyes. He placed the ring on her finger, and kissed it. They kiss, and fall asleep in each other's arms, both staring at the ring that would allow them to live together as one for the rest of their lives.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3159