Fallen Friend (Tony's POV) by mcgeekfreak
Summary: Comfort after death Tony's POV Might want to read this story in Kate's POV first, but you don't need to, it's just the order I wrote them in
Categories: DiNozzo/Kate Characters: None
Genre: Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: DiNozzo/Kate
Warnings: Death story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 315 Read: 2169 Published: 08/18/2009 Updated: 08/18/2009

1. Fallen Friend (Tony's POV) by mcgeekfreak

Fallen Friend (Tony's POV) by mcgeekfreak
Author's Notes:
Comfort after death
Tony's POV

Might want to read this story in Kate's POV first, but you don't need to, it's just the order I wrote them in
I sit in Mcgee’s old chair, sipping burbon. I don’t know why I’m here. Mcgee’s dead, he’s now just a fallen agent, why should I care, we’ve lost agents before. No, this is different, Mcgee was a friend, he’s a fallen friend. Gibbs is sitting next to me, holding Abby in his arms as she sobs uncontroably. She’s is the one who deserves to cry the most, she loved Mcgee, and he was about to propose to her. That would’ve been an interesting wedding. Abby would be in a black dress and Mcgee a white suit. I would’ve loved to see that wedding. I hear the shower running, that’s the only other sound besides Abby’s tears. Kate’s in it, she needed a shower. She was covered in Mcgee’s blood. WHen we found him, he was on top of her, his blood seeping into her clothes, covering her arms and legs. Ducky begins to make a toast, I don’t hear the words, but it is probably talking about Mcgee’s life, how smart he was, what a good friend he was, what a good agent he was, exctera. I hear someone throwing up, and I know it’s Kate. I run over to the bathroom to see if she’s okay. SHe’s wrapped in a towel, bending over the toilet, and I do the only thing I can for her. I pull back her hair and rub her back. When she’s finished, I ask if she’s okay. She shakes her head and begins to cry harder. I picked her up and held her close, telling her everything would be okay. She cries into my chest, right where my heart is. Her tears warm my cold heart, and I begin to cry to, into her hair so I know that she feels them, so she knows how I feel the way she does. We miss our partner, our friend, Mcgee.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3297