Acting on it by BrightAngel2009
Summary: Gibbs knew he should have had acted on it since he meat Tony in Baltimore. Problem hereby is that until today he was to insecure about this part of his life because of what happened in the past. An agreement with Vance and an incident during a case are forcing him to step in and do what he should have done since.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Episode Related
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: BDSM, Disturbing imaginery, Kink, Multiple partners, Non-con
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 10646 Read: 27586 Published: 11/10/2009 Updated: 11/12/2009
Story Notes:
First of all I want to say, that this is not my first fanfiction I wrote, but I never published here. Normally I post in a German community and so far never in English. German is my language of origin and even if I count myself to speak very well because of my daily job, so I know it is not perfect. But the German Forum in which I post my stories is quiet vanilla. Not really a place in which it would be appropriate to post my following story and so I voted for this site to put it online. I hope (even if I tried my best) that it is still ok and I did not do to much faults, which disturb all natural English speaking readers in the flow to follow my story. Reviews and fair criticism are welcome and I am looking forward for comments on what you like and new ideas to push my story ahead.

This story contains situations for adults only. Non-adults please stay away from that story. It contains non-consensual/semi-consensual sex between 2 or more men and all kind of BDSM, I can think about. I am quiet explicit in what I write and so it will be very graphic. If you don’t like any of that what I wrote so far, then please don’t read.

1. Acting on it by BrightAngel2009

2. None by BrightAngel2009

3. None by BrightAngel2009

4. None by BrightAngel2009

5. None by BrightAngel2009

Acting on it by BrightAngel2009
Author's Notes:
Gibbs knew he should have had acted on it since he met Tony in Baltimore. Problem hereby is that until today he was to insecure about this part of his life because of what happened in the past. An agreement with Vance and an incident during a case are forcing him to step in and do what he should have done since.
Gibbs glanced over to DiNozzo, watching, cursing inwardly to himself about the stupidity, his arrogance nearly 3 months ago which was leading to what he knew will happen tonight and what he knew he was unable to stop. Not after the incident this late afternoon.

It was just a question of time ‘till this call will come tonight and with every painful second passing he was getting more and more anxious. It was so clear it will happen one day, it was inevitable. Why was he so stupid not to have acted on it before?

Oh at the moment he wished he would have. But how could he have ever done it? Tony knew not what was going on, did not understand what pushed him to act like that. Oh he was born for that. Natural! Everybody knew it. Everybody saw it, even he himself. Everybody, but Tony!

He often laid awake all night planning, thinking about how to act, how to start and how to proceed. Often enough he was sanding away on his boat trying to build up the courage just to do it. He would stand in front of his boat, drinking Bourbon and think about it, until he will pass out drunken and frustrated on the cold floor in his basement only to wake up the next morning with a hugh hangover...

So much can go wrong when he would do it not in the right way and for far to long he has had no practice, was unsure of what has to be done even if all the others told him that once you learned you will never forget. Words, just words! Gibbs knew the risk and he would have been damned to act without being 100% sure.

The problem they were facing now was coming up with the new Director. With Leon Vance, an old comrade of times everything was natural for Gibbs and he was acting on his nature without thinking a lot about…..

His phone ringing let him jump in his chair. That was it. The call, he knew would come but still has hoped to come later that evening and out of this make it possible to send him home before that. Then he would have had still this night, still the possibility to prevent what will come next.

His team looked up shortly from their desks as he picked up and started to listen. Hearing Vance’s voice as so as it was far away, no need to register the words, as he knew what he would say long before his phone was ringing, his eyes drifted over is agents. They looked tired, exhausted. No wonder after their last case was chasing them for nearly a weak. Made it necessary they pulled in all nighters since it started, leaving them -after closing the case just 30 minutes ago- on a Friday night at 11 pm in the office, typing their reports. All the other agents of the bullpen have called it since a night and after he has sent Abby and Ducky home some hours ago, it was only him, his team and Vance who were left.

Tony turned his gaze away first, focusing back on his screen, typing away again. Defeated was all what Gibbs saw when he looked at the younger man. It was time, he knew it! Even if he not wanted it! OK, that was wrong! He wanted it since he has had met Tony in Baltimore, but not like this.

He grunted his response to the caller “I will be up straight” hung up the phone, stood up and walked to the stairs which would lead him to the office of Vance. Taking two stairs at a time he drew himself closer and closer to his fortune with every step he took.

Passing the empty desk of Cynthia in the anteroom of Leon’s office he stormed in self-confident. Not ready just to give up yet! To try everything to prevent it and to get a last chance to do it in the -as he thought- only right way.

Leon sat behind his desk, relaxing in his over expensive chair grinning smugly at him. He nodded his greeting to Gibbs and gestured him to sit down. Gibbs left out a shaky breath and took a seat in the chair opposite of the desk staring his best glare, schooling his face not to show any emotion and asked coolly “So, you know?”

Vance’s grin widened. Licking his lips he answered. “Was getting the call nearly 1 hour ago....” Trailing off at the end, not wanting to reveal too much, what was going on in his mind. He knew he has had to tread carefully here, no matter on what they have had agreed nearly 3 months ago.

Vance was glaring at Gibbs trying to read, what he was feeling and giving him by that the time to wrap his mind around what will follow this night. Gibbs saw for a view seconds a flicker of lust in his opponent’s eyes before they went blank. His possessiveness and jealousy started to boil in his body, ready to explode at the smallest threat of what was his.

Exchanging steely glances for about 10 minutes and lost in his own thoughts, Gibbs was beginning to realize, that Vance would let him hang for dry, if he would not take the first step. He drew in a long breath and started to speak “Look, Leon. I know what we agreed on and I am nearly convinced that you might have the boy’s best interest in mind, of course with the coming benefits for you and the others, but I still believe it is the wrong way to approach this....”

Vance held up his hand stopping Gibbs in his speech. “You have had enough time for this, Jethro, but you were all the years to much of a coward to act on it. I told you what will happen immediately I saw the boy during the murder investigation of the Frog, but you were brushing it off. Maybe to stupid or just too blind or not wanting to recognize!? After the death of Jenny I told you why I have had sent him away, gave him the assignment as Agent Afloat, but still you would not listen to me. The boy needs structure, someone to lead and to guide him, but you let him hang and if I had not sent him away from you this time he would have snapped already by then. Just after he was gone you started to recognize what was going on and begged me to bring him back to you, promising me, you will make a move but somehow I already knew by then you wouldn’t. We agreed on this, Jethro! I gave you time exactly to the point something like this what happened this afternoon would appear and you promised me, if you have had not done your move by then, that we would go for the common way to react on it, when a Dom is to unsure. Let us help here Jethro! You know I am right. If we don’t step in now, he will do something which leads to the point someone will get hurt or even killed. Damn it, he nearly died today in disobeying your orders and in trying to prove himself to you.”

Vance observed as the eyes of Gibbs started to drop, agreeing silently on his defeat. Grinning inwardly and celebrating his victory Leon continued to talk, leaning forward softening his voice as he spoke. “Jethro, I know why you are unsure about this. I was there remember? Training him and seeing him leave you after he obviously only has used you for his own pleasure .... This would hit everybody hard and lead to deep doubts and a broken heart. We all understood, what was going on inside you, some of us even lived through something familiar before. We never blamed you, because it was never your fault. You could have not known, he was to good an actor for that.” Vance left out a deep sigh and leaned back in his seat. Gibbs looked up at him and Vance saw the hurt in his eyes, sympathizing deeply with his friend and damning Stan for what he has done to this man.

He was surprised, when he saw anger flash in Gibbs eyes and he started to talk. “I never loved him, Leon, we were playing and it was ok as long as it went on. I was comfortable at the way it was going. What made me doubt, was, that I never recognized, that he was only using me. He was never a Sub, only acting this part to get what he wanted and to push his career. What Dom have I been not to see this? ... Damn it, you know all this! But Tony is different. I love him, Leon! I knew and recognized since I met him in Baltimore what he needed. But he does not know it, he is not aware of it. Confused for sure, still looking... So much damage could be done with the wrong move, we have seen it before, when a natural discovers his true nature. So much can go wrong. And even if you tried to convince me since, that he loves me, too, and we are made for each other ... What if you and me are wrong? What if we misinterpreted the signals? What if I step in, train him, make him mine and he will recognize after some time that he has not the same feelings for me as I have for him? Or I was not able to give him, what he needed? .... He would leave, Leon. I would loose him and not only as my lover, my soul mate, but also as a friend, as my agent, the best I ever worked with....”

Leon was looking as Gibbs closed exhausted his eyes, obviously trying to put his thoughts in order, which seem to bounce back and forth in his head while his words sunk in. He has had to do his best to reassure Jethro. Giving him some minutes to pull himself together he waited for the right moment, when Gibbs opened his eyes and looked back at him. “That is why we do this tonight. It has never failed and you know this. We all do this for you and the boy. Sure we will enjoy every minute of it, the pleasure to come, we are not attached to him emotionally, but after we broke him tonight he will all be yours. Nobody will stake claim on him, it will not in-danger your future relationship with him. He is yours and we are aware about this. You will lead every move of us tonight and it will reassure you so much, that after this the doubts you have had are only a rotten, long forgotten taste in the past. You and he will have the whole next week. I will give both of you a week of vacation, aware about, that you will need this time to put him back together and to straighten everything out....”

The ringing of Vance’s phone interrupted him. Cursing inwardly he picked it up. The others were a little early, but who could hold it against them. This did not happen often and since Leon mentioned it in his circle 2 month ago everybody agreed immediately to step in and help. Of course having all the pleasure in mind what was to come, to break in a Sub and make him realise his true nature. He listened to Dan on the phone, taking in, that they have had arrived and were waiting for the next orders. “Lead the others through Autopsy with the card I gave you. Head with the elevator directly to the 4th floor and go straight to my office. Be quiet and let yourself not be seen, by Gibbs’ team in the bullpen. Security cameras are switched of. Jethro and me are already sitting together clearing the last points and doubts....”

Said this he dropped the receiver and looked at Gibbs shocked eyes obviously surprising him, that he has already informed the others. Leon knew he has had only about 1 or 2 minutes left to get Gibbs to agree. He started to talk, what he has kept as the last chance to convince his friend. Knowing it was not true, what he was saying, but hey, he always has had a good pokerface. “Show will start! The guys are here and are just coming up now. No excuses anymore, Jethro! You know it is the right way. So suck it up, go for it! And that we are clear: That’s an order Agent Gibbs, and if you disobey we will still go with the program, even without you, for the boy’s sake and I will step in after all of this instead of you and claim him as mine.” Leon let the predatory look flash openly in his eyes making unmistakably clear, that Gibbs had had no other choice.

Gibbs swallowed hard trying to suppress the anger and hatred rising in him, failing miserably. Tony was his and his alone. No one will claim the boy instead of him. He will not allow it. His feelings boiling over within a second, he shot up in rage slamming his fist hard on the desk in front of Leon and growling in a low dangerous voice. “Don’t even think about it or you will regret it, Leon. He is mine and mine alone. If you try a move to take him, I will break your neck before you can even blink once...” trailing off as he heard the door to the office open and the others stepping inside. He took some calming breaths. Sending a look of dangerous fire and pure venom to Leon, before turning around to great the members of his old circle with a coolly smile in his face. Vance sat frozen in place as he recognized how dangerous Gibbs really was and showed off his possessive, dominant nature, before he turned around to great the others. This is what he was waiting for to see from Gibbs since he had met him all this months ago during the Frog investigation. Now he was acting like his old self again and Leon knew it was right to do this and that they could proceed now with the actions to come .....

TBC
End Notes:
First of all I want to say, that this is not my first fanfiction I wrote, but I never published here. Normally I post in a German community and so far never in English. German is my language of origin and even if I count myself to speak very well because of my daily job, so I know it is not perfect. But the German Forum in which I post my stories is quiet vanilla. Not really a place in which it would be appropriate to post my following story and so I voted for this site to put it online. I hope (even if I tried my best) that it is still ok and I did not do to much faults, which disturb all natural English speaking readers in the flow to follow my story. Reviews and fair criticism are welcome and I am looking forward for comments on what you like and new ideas to push my story ahead.

This story contains situations for adults only. Non-adults please stay away from that story. It contains non-consensual/semi-consensual sex between 2 or more men and all kind of BDSM, I can think about. I am quiet explicit in what I write and so it will be very graphic. If you don’t like any of that what I wrote so far, then please don’t read.
None by BrightAngel2009
Author's Notes:
see chapter 1
Gibbs turned around and saw 4 members of his old circle enter the office. With them 2 men he did not know, but knew they must have had become members after he left. Dan was the first stepping up to him, pulling him to a hug and saying “Hey, Jethro, it is so good to see you again. We all were waiting to long for you to join the scene again and come back home to our circle.” Returning the hug Gibbs answered. “Good to see you too, Dan. Does Philip know what you are up to tonight?” Not able to suppress the comment, still angry to be pushed by Vance, knowing it might strike home. Releasing the hug Dan stand in front of him a neutral expression in his face. “To be honest he knows and even said I should tell you it is about damn time.”

The others stepped up to shake hands with Gibbs and introduced the new 2 members of the circle, when Jethro recognized the 3 bags they have had with them. Pointing on the bag in Dan’s hand Gibbs growled “You don’t expect me to use your toys, are you?” “Ah, Jethro, how could you think that? You disappoint me. When we received the call we met and stopped by Kandy’s on our way here. All brand new equipment and only the best. You will like what we bought. See it as a present of all of us, to welcome you back.” answered Dan smiling smugly. Stunned saw Gibbs as the bags were placed on the big conference table in the office and being unpacked.

After it was done all the toys were lying on the table and Jethro crossed the room to go and look at his new equipment. He thanked Dan inwardly to be so foresight. He could have had never used anything else as new and the best equipment on Tony. Even if in front of him was lying only a small amount of what he was using normally, Gibbs knew it will do for tonight and the most important things were among them. Just looking at it Gibbs knew that they have spent a lot of money. Picking up the flogger to start to examine the toys and get a feeling for them before they are used, he felt a tingle in his back running straight to his groin. Oh he had missed that…

Vance was observing Jethro picking up the flogger. Smiling inwardly he stood up to carry on to the next step and left the office to go down to the bullpen. Stopping his stride in the middle between Ziva’s and Tony’s desk he started to bark. “Officer David, Agent McGee call it a night! Reports can wait ‘till Monday.” All of them including Tony shot up their eyes and after some seconds they all started to pack up and stood up to leave. It never registered to Tony that Vance has had not addressed him as well. He was used to it since the toothpick has had took over as Director. So he even packed his things, stood up and rounded his desk to follow his colleagues who were waiting for the elevator to arrive. When Tony rounded his desk he was grasped by Leon on his upper arm and stopped abruptly in his tracks. Vance started to growl “Never mentioned your name, Agent DiNozzo. You are not dismissed yet. Knowing you I was just coming down to inform you that while your superior and me are discussing the events of this afternoon you are ordered to wait. When we are done we will call you to my office and give you a chance to explain yourself. Until then you will stay put at your desk.” With that he released his grasp then turned around a smirk on his face leaving a bewildered Tony behind.

Ziva and Tim gave Tony a mild look and encouraging smile before they stepped in the elevator. As soon as they were gone Tony let his backpack drop on the ground and releasing a sigh bowing his head. Damn he has thought he would be able to finish his report and leave before this, to delay his expected reprimand to Monday when he has had the weekend to prepare better.

When he was honest to himself he even did not see that it really was his fault. Ok he disobeyed Gibbs, he left his cover but who could know it were 2 instead of 1 bad guy. Rounding the corner of the warehouse and facing the barrel of the gun of the accomplice of Petty Officer Benson was not what he expected when he chased after said man.

He dropped on his chair and let his shoulders slumping down. All he wanted to do was to prove to Gibbs that he was still a valued member of the team still a good agent. Since the disaster of Jenny running into her nemesis and after to be sent away for 4 month and coming back he did not knew, what his boss was thinking about him. It seems everything was off kilter. Gibbs was reacting cold, distant. No matter how annoying he tried to be he did not even receive 1 single headslap since his return. And how strange sounded that that he wished for at least 1 headslap every single day, for at least a small amount of attention even if it would be negative attention? 'Ok think I have won the negative attention now' thought Tony staring at the desk of his boss considering in his head, what was to come. All his fears were playing tricks in his head. Maybe only a write up or a suspension or •and this was something he feared the most, but not unexpected because of the screw up he was- to be fired.….

Minutes ticking by left Tony thinking. Guilt and self doubts were reeling in his mind, making him to go through the major screw ups in his life over and over again. His father thinking of him as a worthless peace of shit, his mother, his partner in Preoria, Kate, Paula and Jenny dying, to be disowned by the age of 12, the hurting he caused for Jeanne, the framing of murder not once but twice. His being sent away as Agent Afloat, the disappointment he was for Gibbs the man he -even if he was not sure how it happened or why- he has had the hots for since he met him and for who he would never be more then his subordinate... Ok to be honest he has not only the hots for the man but was obviously in love with him. Even if he has only came to terms with that since his hiatus to Mexico. And how strange is that? He is not gay or even bisexual, that he was sure about. Ok not so sure anymore, but he has had never played on both sides of the fence only on the one on which he found sexy, willing and female curves... So why was it that he was waking up in the middle of the night since he was working under him? After a wet dream about his boss holding him down and fucking him through the mattress? ...

Vance voice from above shouting down from the balcony that he should come up was snapping him out of his thoughts. Startled he jumped out of his chair and left with heavy steps his desk to head into the storm he knew which was coming.

In front of the now closed door of Vance’s office he lifted his hand reluctantly and knocked. After a short ‘Come in’ he opened the door slowly peeping in carefully seeing his boss sitting in front of the Vance’s desk not even looking up in his direction. “Come in and stand in front of the desk Agent DiNozzo!” Was all what he was greeted with by the toothpick. Stepping inside the office and half way to the desk he heard a snap of the door behind him falling closed. Startled he turned around and was faced by 6 men all wearing a white mask covering their face to their nose grinning at him and coming slowly closer.

Stunned Tony froze in place seeing the men roaming their eyes over his body as they were ripping his clothes away, licking their lips. He started to back away slowly, unaware that he headed in the direction of Gibbs. Tony’s mind was spinning. Who were these men? What were they doing here? Why were they wearing masks and god damn, why were they looking like this at him?

He was so engrossed that the next thing was taking him by full surprise without a chance to react. Someone was gripping his right arm from behind, twisting it to his back. An other hand did the same at his neck. He was yanked around and slammed face first on the desk of Vance. To stunned by the impact he recognized to late, that his other arm was also twisted behind his back and just as he heard 2 short metallic clicks he recognized that he has just been cuffed and -he was sure about this- in big trouble.

TBC
End Notes:
see chapter 1
None by BrightAngel2009
Author's Notes:
see chapter 1
Still trying to process in his mind what was going on, 2 more hands were grabbing Tony pressing him down on the desk. He felt a sharp prick on his neck and a small burn spreading out from there, tingling warm trough his body. Tony started to panic. He has had to do something. These men were up to something bad. Gibbs, Vance and he himself were in danger. He started to wriggle under the hands, tried to get free from their grasps, but he has had no chance. What ever they have had injected him was starting to work and his body was getting tired. Before the rising darkness consumed him totally he was calling for Gibbs and he heard a deep voice by his ear, speaking to him soothing words. “Shhh, Tony, it is ok, I am with you.” Then he knew no more....

He was awakening to different voices mumbling far away. He could not understand what they were saying. Where was he? How did he come here? He tried to concentrate on the voices, tried to hear what they were saying, to pull himself out of the fog in his head. He started to asses his body. He felt no pain, more like he was floating. A nice prickle was consuming his body humming through his veins and setting his skin pleasantly on fire, making goose bumps rise on his naked skin. ‘Stop one second! Naked?’ thought Tony. Fear was forming in him. Why was he naked? He tried to open his eye and cover his private parts with his hands. But all what greeted him was darkness and he could not move. ‘Damn! Blindfolded and restrained!’ His hands were stretched above his head secured with soft bonds to the hard surface he felt under his back. His feet were spread wide, bound at his ankles, knees and thighs making it impossible to even move one inch of his lower body. His muscles twitched and a tingle was running down his spine to his groin, making him focus on his dick. Oh god he was hard as a rock. Something wrapped around his shaft and balls was digging painfully in the aroused flesh. Could it really be what he was thinking? Why was he wearing a cock ring? Pictures flashed through his mind. The barrel of a gun pointing to his head. Vance holding his upper arm in a vice grip, growling to him. Men wearing white masks coming closer, roaming their eyes over his body, licking their lips. Suddenly he remembered everything. He was called to the office of Vance and then attacked from behind. Someone has been holding him down and injecting a needle to his neck. Shit, where were Gibbs and the director? Were they ok?

He jumped as he felt a warm breath on his ear, a low voice whispering in a warm tone. “Took you long enough to wake up, pretty boy. But since you are awake now, I think we should start. Should I tell the others? I am sure you are as impatient as we are, hm?” A hand was starting to stroke his hair. It felt as to sooth him to make him relax, but the panic in Tony was rising by each second ticking by. He tried to pull his head away from the touch, not quiet successful. The hand was fisting in his hair, holding it still and the voice which was before by his ear was speaking now loud. “Gentlemen he is awake.” “About damn time, Agent DiNozzo!” that was ... Vance? Oh god, Vance was in it. How, why? He heard footsteps coming closer someone was grabbing his chin. “Look at him, Jethro, isn’t he beautiful spread out like this?” Jethro? Gibbs? “Oh yeah he is. He really is Leon.” “Boss?” squeaked Tony. That has to be a bad dream. That can’t be true. He has to wake up, now.

“Yeah, Tony? Anything you want to tell me?” Chuckled Gibbs. It was like Tony’s brain was fried. “What..? Why…? B-Boss..?” stammered Tony unable to process what was going on. The hands holding his head were releasing him. “It could not wait any longer. I have waited to long already, Tony. I am sorry that I did not have approached this already. I am sorry that I have not giving you what you needed since.” A hand was stroking his hair again. What he needed? And Gibbs saying he was sorry? He has to be insane. Something must have had make Gibbs to snap. No wonder, the man went through a lot of things in his life. Better men would have snapped one day. “B-Boss, what are you talking about? Listen to your self, this is not you. Let us talk about this. Just untie me and we will sit down together and clear this. I will not file a complaint.” Answered Tony. He heard Gibbs chuckle. “Oh, that is exactly who I am, Tony, who I always have been. And no, I will not untie you. It is for your own best, even if you might not see it yet. But you will. After tonight you will know and understand.”

“And regarding the complaint, Agent DiNozzo. Nobody will believe you. Your word against mine and Gibbs’. No prove. No security tapes to back your story. As the agent you are, you know, you would have no chance. But be sure about this. After tonight you will not even think about a complaint again.” Laughed Vance.

Slowly Tony realized, that he has had no chance. He was restrained. Gibbs, Vance and the other men could do to him what ever they wanted. The adrenalin in his body seemed to sky rocket. The fear of what might happen to him, making him to breathe faster and faster. He was having a panic attack, he started to pull at his bonds, trying to free himself. Wiggling, struggling. His blood was rushing in his ear, loud as cascades. He has to get out of here, now!

Far away he heard a voice, speaking to him, he felt hands on his body, pressing him down. He shouted wanted them to release him. This can’t happen. Not to him. Not to Anthony DiNozzo. This was a nightmare. He has to wake up.

He did not know how long he has had tried to free himself, but slowly he was getting more and more exhausted, his limbs were heavy and tired. He has had no chance to get free. No chance to escape. He has to wait for his chance. He heard the voice clearer now. It was Gibbs’ voice. Soothing him, speaking to him. Trying to calm him down. “It is ok, Tony. Everything will be all right. That’s it breath, relax. We will not hurt you.” The same words over and over again, and as crazy as it was, but Tony started to relax. The voice of Gibbs was concerned, caring, ... Loving? He took some deep breaths, exhaling them in a deep loud swoosh. He has to stay focused, he has to stay in control somehow, so he would be able to act, when his chance will show up. Maybe if he would play along, they would untie him, giving him the chance to escape...

“You are with us again, Tony?” asked Gibbs. Tony could only nod, unable to form words. Fearing if he would speak they will know, what was going on in his mind. “Good. Let us make some things clear. You have no chance to escape. The office is locked and we will not untie you. My friends and Leon are here to help me. It is not the first time we are doing this. We know what we are doing. We know what you need, Tony, and we will give it to you. We will not hurt you. I never lied to you. You know you can trust me. Do you trust me, Tony?” Did he trust Gibbs? Some hours ago he would have answered this question positive without hesitation. But now? Did he trust Gibbs now? He didn’t know. Gibbs was right, he has had never lied to him. Hiding things maybe, but never lied. “I-I-I don’t k-know.” Answered Tony. “You will, you will.” Was all Gibbs said.

“We should start, Jethro. You will have enough time to talk later.” Leon’s voice was cool, all business. “Let us find out what your boy likes.” The next thing he felt was a hand roaming over his chest. Stroking in soothing circles, brushing light over his nipples and his flanks. Tony tried to breathe slowly, to concentrate no to enjoy the touch of the fingers tickling his skin like a feather. His skin was feeling like it was on fire, the touch leaving goose bumps everywhere on his upper body. His muscles were twitching lightly everywhere where these tender fingers moved over his skin. His body seems to like this, betraying his mind, reacting in the way that his cock was starting to react again. Has had his dick falling flat during his panic attack some minutes ago, Tony felt his blood rushing slowly back in, making him half hard again. He was feeling ashamed. He should not react like this in such a situation. “Stop that. Stop!” he was shouting. “Stop, Tony? I don’t think so. I have just started.” Growled Gibbs. Oh god, it was Gibbs touching him like this. Gibbs was stroking his finger over his skin, teasing his nipples. Tony held back a moan which was threatening to escape his throat while pictures bounced back and forth in his mind, imagining his boss touching him, the touches becoming more intensive the more he was thinking about.

He jumped as he felt something wet on his right nipple. Circling around, nipping, sucking, teeth biting down. The soft pain was sending sparks of lust through his body making his cock stand to full attention again. “No!” shouted Tony. He heard Gibbs chuckle while he continued to torment his nub. It was driving him crazy. His boss has had a very talented mouth inflaming pure pleasure. His nubs were hard and getting more and more sensitive with every lick, with every bite. His breath was ragged and his body began to shiver slightly. After a last hard bite, Gibbs pulled back, whispering in his ear. “Sensitive aren’t you, DiNozzo?” At the same time he felt something clamping down hard on his nipple. He shouted and his upper body lifted up. The pain was nearly to much, small metal teeth pricking his skin, sending endorphins trough his body, making his nipple and penis to throb. He was whining, his body was enjoying this. How could it? He has had no time to think about this further as he felt the mouth of Gibbs on his left nipple starting the same procedure as he had done already to his right one. The shiver of his body was getting stronger the longer it went on. His muscles were twitching lightly, with every bite his balls drew up a little bit. Tony could not believe it. Why was he reacting like this? Why was this feeling so good? They must have had drugged him with the injection before he passed out. Every other reason was not making any sense to him.

Gibbs released his left nub and before he could prepare for what was to come, he felt the same thing as on his right nub, clamping down hard on his left nipple, forcing out again a shout of pleasure, intensifying the feeling, making his balls draw up painfully, trying to shoot out his cum, only to be stopped by the cock ring digging in his shaft painfully, denying his relief. He was breathing hard and fast. Before he was able to process why he was reacting like this, the mouth of Gibbs was back on his nipples sucking on the tender nubs twisting the other with his fingers forcing more and more pain to rush through his body. He started to feel like he was flying. It was like he was drifting away. It felt so good. So damn good. A small moan escaped his throat unable to hold it back.

Then Gibbs mouth was gone again, leaving him panting, gasping for air and without physical contact. Giving him time to come down from the high, the treatment has caused so far. After some time a hand started to stroke soothingly through his hair again, encouraging words were whispered in his ear. “Good boy! I knew you would like that. Your body enjoys this and your reaction is amazing. The clamps are looking so beautiful on your body. I am proud of you, boy.” It was Gibbs voice and his words were sending shivers through his body. It was like fog was surrounding his body, tickling all over his skin. This could not be, he could not like that, could he?

TBC
End Notes:
Thanks to all readers. Receiving so many clicks is amazing. Thanks also for all your comments so far. They are encouraging me to go ahead. As you recognized by now, I post very fast. If I am engrossed in a story, I can't stop. :-) This of course makes it nearly impossible for a betareader. So I hope you will forgive me my English in favor for not making you wait to long for the next chapter.

So here you go: Enjoy the next chapter and please, I would like to see more reviews. I want to know if I am on the right way or what I can/should improve.
None by BrightAngel2009
Author's Notes:
see chapter 1
...This could not be, he could not like that, could he?...

Gibbs continued to stroke Tony’s hair, giving him time to wrap his mind around on what just has happened. He looked at the trembling body, lying spread eagle on the conference table ...

Just after they have restrained him on the desk, Gibbs cock was full and hard immediately, his blood running through his veins in a frightening speed. His heart was beating painfully in his chest, like it would explode any time soon. He never knew how much he has missed that. Thought everything was ok, when he would not live like that. He has had been so wrong. He knew that now.

The way Tony reacted so far, even proved to Gibbs, that Leon was right and he damned himself once again, that he has had waited so long. Lost so much years in which he was denying Tony and himself all this. The boy was so beautiful lying there, totally on his mercy, without a chance to do something against what was happening. Tony was trembling with need and at the same time he was so confused not understanding yet, what was going on in his mind and his body. This will change after tonight. Tony will understand, that he is a Sub through and through, born to serve, born to be used, to be fucked senseless and only to live for the pleasure of his Dom. Gibbs was thrilled as he was thinking about the days to come. Tony was not trained, has had no idea, how to behave as a Sub. Even if his nature showed this openly since he was working for Gibbs -the need for attention, to follow Gibbs orders no matter what- what was to come was different, but Gibbs knew it will fulfil Tony’s and even his desires. The boy was like a small Puppy waggling his tale for receiving praise after a job well done and eager to follow orders. His orders!

Jethro could nearly not wait to push Tony to his limits and beyond. The first days will be hard, Tony will still try to fight it, Gibbs knew that, but he even knew, that it would not make a difference. He will succeed. Tony’s nature and his own will not allow another outcome. But first of all they have had to break him tonight. And so he knew it was time to proceed. They have had already started and there was no way back. If they would stop now, he would loose Tony forever.

He carded his hand through the soft strains of hair. They felt like silk and a shudder run through Gibbs’ body as he realised that from now on he will be able to touch any time he liked and not only to feel it short when his hand contacted in a headslap.

He bent down and whispered in the ear of his boy in a seductive voice. “What is going on in your mind? Are you thinking about how much you enjoyed this? I am sure you want more, won’t you? I can see it. The way you are trembling with need. Just seeing you lying here like this in front of me, is making me rock hard. I could cum just now watching you, spill my seed over your chest or face after one or two strokes. You are a real tease. When I am looking at your cock, so hard, twitching, leaking precum it makes me want more. Do you want more, boy?”

Tony was breathing hard. The words washing over him, letting images form in his mind. Jesus, if they would allow him, he would be sure he could just cum from listening, the words were sending shiver after shiver through his body. But this was not right, he was bound down, no chance to escape, no chance to stay in control. Oh yeah he wanted more, he needed more, he was never as hard like this in his whole life. Needed? How came this up? He liked it somehow. Even if did not know why but he needed that! No it could not be. He never felt like he needed something like this, did he? It was all a blur, he was so confused and full of fear. Gibbs seemed to know how to touch him, what to do, to arouse him so much. He knew he dreamt about that Gibbs would fuck him since he met him, but ... but not like this. Did he? He has never had slept with a man before and it scared the shit out of him. He has had been always a ladies man. His reputation spoke for itself. He was not gay. To dream about something and to live it, are two different things.

He felt a hand grab his cock and he shouted out surprised. Someone was stroking his dick lazily in a hard grip, moving up and down, swirling a thump over the head. His body was arching up eager, pushing his cock in the teasing hand, needing more friction. “Don’t! Stop it! I don’t want his.” He was ashamed of how he reacted. Even if he somehow knew that his body was reacting naturally caused by the stimulation but how could he enjoy this so much while they humiliated him like this? The hand moved on, stroking faster, making him moan every time the thump slipped over the head, smirking the precum all over it, pressing in the small slit. White lightening exploded behind his eyes. Oh god, he needed to cum, he ... “Please, please...!” he was begging, not really sure what for. He heard Gibbs voice again by his ear. Oh god, it was someone else stroking him. “Please what, Tony? Tell me!” He could not stand this. Someone else was touching him, not Gibbs, not his boss. It was freaking him out. “Please stop! I don’t want this. STOP! PLEASE” he was shouting. He heard a chuckle at his ear. The bastard laughed about this. How dare he. He started to pull at his bonds to escape the touch. “You are lying, boy! You know it, we know it, just say it!” said Gibbs. “No! I don’t!” It was just a whisper. Tony knew he has had no chance no matter how much he was fighting ...

“Dan! Move on!” ordered Gibbs and the next thing he felt was a wet tongue on the head of his cock, while the hand was still stroking him lazily. It swirled around licking like a cat licks cream. Dipping inside the slit... “He enjoys this, Tony. If you could just see him, the way he is licking your cock, tasting you. He is as hard as I am, boy. He is so desperate for more. We all are. He has a very talented mouth, hasn’t he? Should I allow him to swallow you down? To deep-throat you?” In this moment he felt the wet mouth taking him in and swallowing him deep. The muscles of the man’s throat pulsing around his cock. His body arched up pushing his cock deeper in the wet heat. He started to whimper. He did not want this, but his body betrayed him once more. His hips were pushing up again and again. He was unable to hold still, because of the sensation surrounding him, his body wanting more. “Please, boss, please tell him to stop.” His voice was cracking, just a whisper. “Can’t do this, Tony! Relax, just enjoy it!” It was an order, was it? It damn well listened like this! How could he order him, to enjoy someone else sucking him off, against his will? How could he relax? He couldn’t. Dread was creeping up in him. What else would they do to him?

Anger was boiling inside him “BASTARD!” he was more then shouting now, he was screaming all his anger out. Gibbs chuckled patting his hair again. “So I was told, boy. So I was told!”

His balls drew up again and again as it went on. Pain was cursing through his cock. The cock ring denying his release over and over again, no matter how often he tried to. He trashed his head from side to side. He would pass out soon, the pain so much, he nearly could not stand it. They were fucking assaulting him and he could not do a damn against it. His whole body was shaking, his muscles cramping painfully. He heard himself moaning loud, gasping for air. He was begging, pleading over and over again. But nothing made them stop. He could just lay here and take it. No matter what he did or said, it did not change anything. Then suddenly the mouth was gone and he whimpered, the loss leaving him breathless, he was sucking in the most needed oxygen. He wanted this wet mouth back on his cock, he needed more, so much more.

The hand of Gibbs was still stroking Tony’s hair, soothing him. He started to whisper in his ear again, praising him “Good, boy. You did so well. You are amazing, Tony. So perfect, my own!” The last word hit Tony like a bullet in his chest. A strong feeling of belonging was rising up in him. The words swirling over and over in his head. Gibbs has never praised him like this before. Damn he never praised him really. The ‘Good jobs’ he received from time to time he could count on one hand. Was he insane, to feel like this? How could he feel proud, about someone sucking him off against his will and Gibbs seeming to be pleased by this? This was not right, he has to loose it. Maybe it was a kind of Stockholm Syndrome? Yeah this was it, it must be. How could someone sane enjoy to being assaulted and humiliated like this? ...

“Let us see, how much more proud you can make me, hm? Untie him and bend him over the desk!” said Gibbs clearly now speaking to the other men in the room. The next thing Tony felt were hands on his arms and legs, removing his bonds. Was this not the chance he has had waited for? The chance to fight them off, to escape? Strong hands grabbed him on his upper arms, pulling him up and away from the surface he was lying on since. His legs were shaking, damn his whole body was shaking. His knees were to week to keep him standing. The men were carrying, pulling him some steps and then they pushed him face first down, bending by his hips. He felt that his arms were stretched again over his head and tied down. His legs were spread wide, exposing him openly. His feet were touching the floor and he felt them tying his ankles again. The nipple clamps were digging in his nubs, pressing in deeper by his own body weight, triggering sweat pain, letting it rush through his veins, making him moan again.

“Man this is a sight. I envy you, Jethro.” Vance was saying, drinking in the sight before him. Gibbs nodded, his eyes roaming over Tony’s body. He was bent over the desk of Vance, his butt spread open lightly, showing of his assets and a hint of the sweat hole hiding between the cheeks. Tony’s body was glistering from sweat, trembling, shivering. It took all his will not to spread this sweat cheeks open and pushing his throbbing cock inside. Tony was not ready yet. He stepped up grapping the butt with both hands starting to massage, kneading them in a firm grip. He was bending down, nibbling on Tony’s throat, biting down lightly on his earlobe, whispering in his ear. “He is right, you know? Can’t wait to take you. To push my hard cock in your tight ass, claim you as mine.” A small squeak escaped Tony. His muscles and his cock twitching by Gibbs’ words. He could not mean that, could he? He could not want to rape him? His penis twitched again sending waves of anticipation through his body. No, no, no, no, no! “NO!” he shouted, starting to wriggle again, pulling at his bonds. “NO!” he shouted again. Gibbs let go of him stepping back, enjoying to watch his boy struggle. He took the flogger handed to him, letting it swish in the air twice. Then he stepped up again, a grin on his face, rising his arm and bringing the flogger down hard on Tony’s butt with a smashing sound. A yelp escaped Tony. He stopped to struggle, to shocked to move. “Not your choice boy!” Gibbs said, bringing the flogger down again. A shiver run through Tony’s body. ‘That’s it Tony. That’s it.’ Thought Gibbs continuing his strokes admiring the red, angry welts the flogger left on the tender skin of Tony’s cheeks.

Tony felt the impact on his butt. The slicing, hot pain was making him yelp, more out of surprise then the pain itself. The words of Gibbs were cutting in his brain, imprinting the meaning deep in his mind. Then he felt again the pain on his cheeks. ‘Not your choice, boy.’ Gibbs words were swirling through his mind again and again. The speed of the strokes was increasing. Hot pleasure was building up inside him, make him shiver stronger and stronger with each impact. His dick was twitching in the rhythm of the strokes, his balls were drawing up with every impact. Tony was terrified, he enjoyed this. He started to laugh hysterically, he enjoyed to be beaten. A very strong stroke hit his upper thighs and a moan escaped his throat, stopping the laughing in an instant. ‘My own, not your choice, good boy, mine’ the words were swirling in his head over and over again. He started to float, drifting. His body was humming. Yeah, no choice! He never has had a choice since all this started. He tried to relax. It did not make sense to fight. He has had no control about anything. Disturbingly peace was settling within him at these thoughts. He felt free? So good, so damn good! He was feeling high as a kite, like flying. Each stroke seemed to crack something inside him. He relaxed more and more. His muscles felt like yellow. It was like they were dancing together. He was feeling in sink with Gibbs. Like they were one!

Oh god, he was feeling belonging. It was so strong. He wanted, needed to belong to Gibbs. He wanted more than anything to do what ever his boss wanted. He needed to do what Gibbs wanted. But he couldn't. Two more strokes hit down hard. And then he felt strong hands kneading his cheeks. Soft, tender kisses spread over his back. The heat of Gibbs body bending down on him, was wrapping like a warm blanket around his body. He felt so secure, protected. Gibbs mouth was on his throat sucking hard, biting down. “Now you are mine, boy! Mine!” The voice of Gibbs was growling with desire. He felt the hard on of Gibbs pressing against his burning butt. Oh god, he wanted to feel this cock inside him. He needed to feel this cock taking him. “Tell me who you belong to, boy! Tell me who you are!” He shuddered. He wanted to answer him honestly, that he was his, that he wanted to belong to him, but he couldn't. Something deep inside him stopped him. He never belonged to anyone. He was never loved. All of them before had made this clear to him. When he was getting involved to deep, they will see the real him. Will rip away the mask he was putting on every day. They will be disgusted by what they find and they will drop him in an instant. Leave him! He could not allow that to happen again. Never not even with Gibbs or especially not with Gibbs. He would not survive to loose him. He would not be able to live on, when Gibbs found out who he really was and leave him. He has had to protect himself and Gibbs from the disappointment, he has had to....


TBC
End Notes:
Here you go. Hope you like the next chapter.
None by BrightAngel2009
Author's Notes:
see chapter 1
Gibbs felt Tony struggle inside. He was fighting his own need. He knew that Tony had recognized what was going on within him. It was so clear, that he knew who/what he was, but something stopped him from acknowledging it, to say it out loud. To take the last step! He has hoped so much to avoid the last step. That it would be enough, that what was to come was not necessary. But who was he kidding? Tony never did anything the easy way...

The light kisses over his body went on. Gibbs murmured soothing, encouraging words. He was felt loved, cared for. How could he love him? Nobody loved him. He felt wet streaks running down his cheeks. Silent tears were flowing down his face. It cannot be true. He did not deserve to be loved, to be cared for, to be desired.

“I’ve got you, baby. It is ok, let it out. Say what you want, what you need.” The same words over and over again. A sob escaped his throat. He could not. “Shhh, baby, it is ok. Let it go.” “I I I ... c-c-c-an’t!” the words were only a whisper interrupted with sobs. His voice was cracking.

Another hand was starting to stroke his hair again, while the hands of Gibbs were still rubbing calming circles over his back. He bent down again and started to whisper in his ear -cursing inwardly about the person who has caused this, who made Tony think he did not deserved to be loved, to belong, to be desired, to be cherished. “I know, baby. I know. We will help you. Do you trust me to help you, Tony?”

Tony nodded hesitantly. Yeah he trusted Gibbs with his life, but did he really wanted Gibbs to help him? To make him say it out loud, to lay his soul wide open to him and the men in this room? Immediately after he has said it, Gibbs will know what an excuse of man he really was, how weak, how desperate he was to want to belong to someone all through his life, to be loved, not to feel alone anymore. And he will leave him soon. He will only stay long enough out of pity so he will not suspect any more to be left and then he will drop him, like a hot iron.

He felt that Gibbs was straighten up again, still stroking circles over his back with one hand. Two others were carding through his hair. He felt that his butt was spread wide and something cold was brushing tenderly over his anus. His body jumped out of surprise and he was cramping his muscles down hard. It was a finger circling his hole, teasing, brushing it. Damn he should not have had trusted Gibbs. How should that help him to be fucking raped? The finger was pressing against his opening, forcing his way inside slowly only with the tip. “Don’t!” Tony’s voice was breaking, more tears running down, sobs escaping his throat now uncontrollable. This could not happen...

The fingertip was moving carefully in and out. The voice of Vance was whispering on his ear now “Shhhh, boy. It is ok, we will help you! Try to relax” “Nooo! Please no ...” The finger was dipping deeper and deeper spreading him open slowly, brushing inside him, exploring carefully every crease. When it was stroking over a special spot inside him, white lightings were shooting behind his eyelids, setting his body on fire, making him shout out loud. “W-What..?” “Shhh, boy. It is ok. Enjoy it!” Again Vance’s voice. Tony could hear him grin while he was speaking, cradling his hair...

His body adjusted slowly to the finger pushing in his hole loosening him up and sparks of pleasure was cursing through his body the longer it went on. It was a strange feeling, but at the same time so good, that Tony started to moan, forgetting that someone was forcing a finger inside him and he surrendered to the feeling. A second finger was added and with each push inside they started scissoring him, to open him up, brushing now and then again over this sweat spot inside eliciting more moans and gasps the longer it went on. When a third finger was added, he shouted and cramped down on them. Pain was spreading out, making him feel like he was torn. He held his breath, clamping his eyes shut behind the blindfold...

“Shhh, baby. Breath!” Gibbs voice. Breath yeah, he can do that. He let out the air in a swoosh, just to suck in after that as much air as he could. Repeating this again and again he could feel that he slowly relaxed, his body adjusting to the intrusion. Intrusion! ... He realised again, that he was forced to take this, that he did not want this. He was once more pulling desperately at his bonds, even if he knew they will not give, that his efforts were lost...

The 3 fingers were pushing deeper inside starting to fuck him faster and faster, stretching him more and more open. Then they brushed again over the spot and Tony was screaming once more. “NO! NO! STOP!” Tears were running down his cheeks again and he started to sob. Oh god, his body was enjoying this. His cock was leaking so much precum that he could feel it running down his shaft. His body shuddered and he heard a small chuckle from Vance. The fucking bastard enjoyed this. Then the finger were gone and he felt ... Empty? He whimpered because of the feeling of loss, desperately wishing them back.

He felt something cold again at his entrance and he sucked in as much air as he could. It was pressing more and more breaching his muscle forcing his way in. He felt like he was split open. And he tried to relax, to breath as before to ride out the pain, which was spreading warm in his body. This were no fingers, this was ... was ... no he could not think this. He heard a loud moan and a hiss. Someone at his back was breathing hard. “Damn you are tight!” Oh god, oh god, oh god. It was Gibbs. Tony’s muscles clamped down hard and he moaned loud. It was Gibbs’ cock pushing inside him...

“Jesus, baby! ... Yeah!” Gibbs was shouting, the tightening of the muscles surrounding him to much to keep in control. He pushed deeper, forcing Tony to release the grasp around his penis by pure force. Gibbs let out a deep breath. Only because of his strong will he was able to hold back and not to cum right then in the tight heat surrounding his throbbing member. He pushed further inch by inch spreading the tight muscles all his way in. His balls were hanging heavy against Tony’s ass desperate to shoot his load. His cock was pulsing fast and he has had to stop to move or he would explode right then...

Both of them were breathing hard, trying to get back some control over their bodies. The feeling of Gibbs cock inside him was amazing. He was so big, thick and hard, Tony could not believe it. He felt his muscles surrounding it, pulsating around it, massaging and he felt the twitches of Gibbs’ cock inside him. He moaned loud unable to hold back any longer. What ever he has had imagined in his dreams this was so much more...

Gibbs breath was ragged, he released the grip on Tony’s cheeks and bend forward pushing his arms on the desk, needing the support or his knees would not hold him up again. That was incredible. “Baby ... you ... feel ... amazing!” He stammered still trying to get back some control between his breaths. “Oh god, booooss!” The moan from Tony was his reward. His voice was husky, so sexy and a shudder went through Gibbs body, doing nothing against the wish to cum right here and then. Gibbs heard Vance chuckling while he was still cradling the hair of his boy “So good, Jethro?” “Yeah, Leon. Yeah better then you can ever imagine!” “We will see, Jethro! We will see!” ...

Slowly Gibbs was coming down from his high. He was shifting slightly to get in a more comfortable position. His cock was moving with him eliciting another loud moan from Tony, who was still struggling to get enough air. His whole body was trembling with need. Oh yeah, his boy was sensitive... Straightening up he was placing his hands on Tony’s hips holding him in place while he pulled out slowly and then slammed back in again.

Tony felt the hands of Gibbs on his hip, holding them in a vice grip. He will not survive this, he was sure about this. He will explode in tiny, little peaces, spreading all over Vance’s office. He was still trying to relax sucking in air and pushing it out. His muscles were moulding around Gibbs’ shaft, making him feel every inch. It was like pot meets kettle. He was perfectly fitting in, filling him completely. Making him feel complete! His body was shaking unable to control the twitching of his muscles. Then all his brain cells were dying in a sudden when he felt Gibbs puling out slowly and slamming back in. All the air left his lungs and he shouted loud in pleasure. Oh god, oh god, oh god. Then again Gibbs pulled out and pushed in again. This time slowly giving him the chance to suck in some air. He settled in a slow, lazy rhythm, pulling out and pushing in again. Tony shouted with every trust, overwhelmed by the feeling of Gibbs fucking him. When he thought he could not get harder, so he recognized he was wrong. It was like the cock ring was cutting in his flesh and his dick was throbbing helplessly with need. He heard the moans of Gibbs behind him, felt his cock shoving deeper and harder with each trust...

He felt a breath at his ear, then heard Vance’s voice again. “You recognize now, what you do to him? How much he desires you? How much he loves you? How much he cares about you?” Oh yes he felt it, but it could not be true. Could it? “He… ahhh… he … can’t” he whispered back, while Gibbs was steadily but slowly increasing the speed. “Why not, boy? Why should he not? Don’t you see how amazing you are? How beautiful? Someone who can not love you, has to be blind and stupid, boy. Everybody who does not desires you, has to be insane!”


TBC
End Notes:
And since I was in the flow here an other chapter for today...
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3402