Taking It All by Hellesofbelles
Summary: While sparring, Gibbs comes to a startling revelation. Or maybe not so startling.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1382 Read: 7082 Published: 01/11/2010 Updated: 01/11/2010
Story Notes:
NCIS Kink meme challenge answer

1. Taking It All by Hellesofbelles

Taking It All by Hellesofbelles
Author's Notes:
While sparring, Gibbs comes to a startling revelation. Or maybe not so startling.
Tony gave a grunt as his legs were swept out from under him and he fell to the mat. He managed to sweep his leg out one more time and knock Gibbs off balance; unfortunately, Gibbs just shifted his weight and fell across Tony. He stretched his body out across Tonys and seized his wrists and pushed them to the ground above Tonys’ head.

Tony gulped as he felt Gibbs’ hands wrap themselves around his wrists. His biggest trigger point, and then toss his head back and meet Tonys’ eyes. Gibbs had a cocky little grin on his face and Tony bit his lip to prevent the wanton moan that threatened to come out.

Gibbs cocked his head to one side as if trying to figure Tony out. Tonys’ eyes were wide and curious at Gibbs perusal. Suddenly Gibbs shifted his body and pressed hard into Tonys’ groin. Tony groaned as their respective hard-ons pressed against one another. Gibbs laughed out loud. This was the last thing he had expected from his lead agent. He tightened his hold on Tonys’ wrists and was pleased to see his eyes glaze over in lust.

"Boss?" Tonys’ voice was shaky and uncertain.

"Yeah, Dinozzo. Something you want?" Gibbs asked teasingly.

"Boss..." this time Tonys’ voice came out in a whine.

Gibbs laughed at the neediness in Tonys’ voice. He continued to grind down into Tony at a slow rate.

"Tell me, Tony. Tell me exactly what you want," Gibbs prodded. Tony stared at him incredulously.

"Boss, if I have to tell you what I want you to do..." he drifted off.
Gibbs growled at him and leaned down and kissed him forcefully. He took Tonys’ bottom lip in between his teeth and bit down in punishment. Tony cried out and bucked up into Gibbs. His cock filled quickly and was at its hardest once Gibb's gave up kissing him.

Gibbs smirked, "Let's try that again, Tony."

Tony stared up at him in awe and Gibbs found himself responding to Tonys’ worshipful eyes.

"Come on, Tony. Tell me what you want..." Gibbs whispered.

"You, boss. Holding me down, taking, fast, fucking, touching, and ordering. God, Boss. I just want you to be you," Tony practically yelled while twisting in arousal.

Gibbs’ eyes darkened in lust and he asserted a little more pressure to Tonys’ wrists. Tony moaned and calmed down as if commanded. Gibbs realized with a start that he had commanded Tony. Tony was as used to his nonverbal commands more than he was used to Gibbs vocally telling him.

Gibbs gave a glance around and was happy to realize that they were the only ones left this late. Pulling Tony and himself up, he gave a nod to the showers. When Tony turned and headed shakily towards the locker rooms Gibbs took the opportunity to smack Tony hard on the ass. Tony yelped and turned to look at Gibbs.

"Always wanted to do that instead of smacking you upside your head," he grunted and was pleased to see Tony duck his head and a scarlet color to cross his cheeks.

After entering right after Tony in the locker room, Gibbs immediately pulled the younger agent back in for another hot, rough kiss. After being thoroughly convinced that Tony was in the right mindset, Gibbs released him and stepped back to lean against the lockers.

"Strip," he told Tony. Tony didn't waste time and immediately started to slowly take off his clothes. He twisted and bent provocatively as took off each piece. Gibbs growled his approval as Tony showed new pieces of skin. When Tony reached to push down his boxers, Gibbs motioned and grunted for him to stop.

Tony looked up in surprise, but obeyed without question and stood back up. Gibbs walked straight up to him and hooked his fingers around the waistband of his boxers and pushed them down without preamble. He grinned at Tony's glazed look and wrapped his finger around his impressive erection. Tony moaned appreciatively as Gibbs stroked him in tight, long pulls.

After a few moments Gibbs stepped back and surveyed his handiwork. Tony was blissed out, head back, mouth open, and cock jutting so hard it looked painful. Gibbs chuckled at his underlings’ wanton appearance.

"God, Tony, you look like a walking sex advertisement," he praised.
Tony smiled at the compliment and a little of himself came back into his eyes. Gibbs decided to take advantage of that.

"Come here, Tony," he ordered and was pleased when Tony immediately followed his orders. He put his hands on Tonys’ shoulders and pushed the man to kneeling in front of him.

"Come on, Tony. I know you know what to do, show me how good you are with that overzealous mouth of yours," Gibbs continued. He'd barely leaned back to the lockers when Tony had him out and his mouth over his head. His groaned at the tight heat of Tony sucking him all the way down, immediately, deep into his throat.

Tony went to work happily, enjoying the thick girth his Boss had, and humming appreciatively as Gibbs began to make small thrusts in his mouth. Tony did his best to take his boss as far to the edge as he could. The sooner Gibbs got there, the sooner he got fucked.

"I know what you’re doing, Tony," Gibbs growled as Tony sucked extra hard. Tony laughed against the cock in his mouth. Of course Gibbs knew, Gibb's knew everything. However, he peered up innocently at Gibbs as he pushed his mouth down over Gibbs’ length and slowly deep-throated Gibbs’ cock.

Gibbs had to hold back orgasm at the look Tony shot him. He pulled out and turned them so that Tony was the one facing the wall.

"Ass out, put your hands on the lockers," he ordered and dug around in Tonys’ gym bag for lotion. He pulled out a bottle of lube and chuckled. He should have known his agent would carry around a bottle of lube.

"Always be prepared is one of your rules, right boss?" Tony responded to Gibbs’ laugh.

Gibbs shook his head at Tony's antics. He saddled up to Tony and pressed out the lube on his fingers. He pushed one into Tonys’ tight heat and Tony moaned at the intrusion.

"Come on, boss, fuck me," Tony begged as he stepped up his pace and pushed one more and then two more fingers into Tonys’ ass.

"Fuck yourself on my fingers, Tony, open yourself up," he gruffly ordered as he found himself incredibly even more turned on from the picture Tony was presenting. Tony enthusiastically did as he was told and was scooting up and down enthusiastically on Gibb's digits.

When Tony felt loose enough around him, Gibbs pulled his fingers out with a plop and wiped them off. Tony whimpered at the loss, but Gibbs quickly lined himself up to Tonys’ hole and thrust in to the hilt. He quickly set a steady pace and moved in completely only to pull out to the tip and thrust back in. Tony was soon moving his hips back to meet Gibbs’ thrusts encouragingly.

"God, Gibbs, this is you. You’re fucking me," Tony said over and over again.

Gibbs gave himself over to the feeling and pumped up his speed.

"Yeah, it's me Tony. You’re so fuckin tight, like a velvet glove, wrapped around my cock. Your mine, Tony, and I'm gonna be the only one fuckin you from now on. Understand, boy," he growled in Tonys’ ear as he felt himself reaching completion.

"Yes, sir," Tony crooned as he cried out.

"That's it, boy, come for me," Gibbs ordered.

Tony fell back into Gibbs’ thrust and came with one final grunt. Gibbs immediately held Tonys’ body close and thrust in a couple more time and full power and then he was coming deep inside Tonys’ body.

They collapsed in a heap on the locker room floor.

"Mine," Gibbs whispered and petting Tonys’ hair down.

"Yours," Tony smiled up at him goofily. Gibbs smiled softly back down at him.

"Come on boy, shower, and home. I want to explore my new boy in my bed," he ordered after a moment more.

Tonys only answer was a delighted smile and pulling his boss up with renewed purpose.
End Notes:
NCIS Kink meme challenge answer
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3525