Undercover Bodyguard by Hellesofbelles
Summary: Tony Dinozzo is a rich playboy and has a new bodyguard, Jethro Gibbs, but Gibbs is more than he seems.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Alternate Universe, PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2019 Read: 8684 Published: 01/11/2010 Updated: 01/11/2010
Story Notes:
Another Kink meme response.

1. Undercover Bodyguard by Hellesofbelles

Undercover Bodyguard by Hellesofbelles
Author's Notes:
Tony Dinozzo is a rich playboy and has a new bodyguard, Jethro Gibbs, but Gibbs is more than he seems.
Anthony Dinozzo stared at the silver-haired man in front of him sullenly.

"I don't need a bodyguard," he hissed to his father. The elder Dinozzo didn't waver under his sons’ icy glare.

He simply took another puff off his cigar and settled back into his chair.

"Anthony, since you refuse to stay within the confines of proper society and seem to think hanging out in the slums is appropriate then you will be accompanied by Mr. Gibbs. You should be honored. He's one of the most prestigious bodyguards through this agency. However, I warn you Anthony, he is also a former marine. I doubt he'd find your usual bed partner of the right sex," senior Dinozzo didn't waste time spelling it out and then turned to the bodyguard.

"Use whatever force necessary to make sure he stays where he is supposed to. Feel free to take care of any stragglers that have not received the message that Anthony is no longer interested in their affections. Just make sure there are no visible bruises on my son. He still has personal family appearances to make," Mr. Dinozzo said and waved his hand in dismissal.

Leroy Jethro Gibbs gritted his teeth in aggravation. He hated undercover work and had entered the situation ready to dismiss the boy on the general premise of being spoiled. He had also assumed the boy would be the normal rich kid, and interested only in partying and spending the family fortune. Thus giving Gibbs plenty of time to search the premises of the Dinozzo house.
The man had slipped through more convictions by lack of evidence than Gibbs’ superiors liked admitting. He had not expected to find a modern age Adonis in a less than ideal situation, regardless of wealth. Gibbs had no doubt that the waning black eye the kid sported was courtesy of his father.

“Well, come on. If I have to have you then you better keep up, “Anthony growled from beside him.

Gibbs pushed back the aggravation of having to listen to the kid. He gave a slight nod to the elder and followed the kid out. They took a number of twists and turns before ending up at a couple double doors.

“Gibbs, right?” the kid asked.

Gibbs grunted in affirmation.

“You can call me Tony,” Tony remarked as he pushed his way through the doors. Gibbs found themselves in a dimly lit room with a big bed a couple pieces of furniture. There was a big screen TV hanging on the wall and movie posters hanging all over the walls and the ceilings.

“Ok, kid, this is how it works. You don’t go anywhere without me. You have the roam of your house to be alone, but you step foot off this property and you call me before hand to escort you. When we’re out you listen to me first and foremost. I don’t care whom the fuck you sleep with as long as they pass security clearance. While I’m your bodyguard you might as well consider me your boss,” he explained and leaned against the doors, which was the only space clear of posters.

Tony flopped back on his bed, holding his body up with the palm of his hands. He ran an appraising look over Gibbs’ muscular form. He licked his lips as he realized how delicious his bodyguard was for the first time. Large feet encased in cheap shoes, just tight enough trousers that showed off muscular thighs, a slight bulge at his groin that indicated a decent size if visible while soft, a broad chest, and icy blue eyes which were watching him through narrowed slits.

Tony blushed as he realized how obvious he had been in his perusal. He ducked his head in embarrassment. He was often very blatant with his attention, but usually only at people he knew would be amenable to his interest. Not to ex-marine’s, who were undercover NCIS agents, trying to catch his bastard of a father at dirty business. Tony wished him luck and was very happy that he had been the one standing by the fax machine when the mans’ real profile came back. His dad had too many fed moles to not be informed when one was going undercover.

Needless to say, Tony had not felt one bit of guilt after snatching the profile and replacing it with a doctored one. He hoped they finally caught his dad and threw his ass in jail. He could care less if they snatched every red cent his family owned. He’d apply for financial aid and go to college like he had wanted to since he graduated high school. That was five years ago and he had been treated like a bargaining pawn by his father ever since.

Gibbs watched the kid fidget on the bed after his obvious checkout. Gibbs grinned when Tony ducked his head and blushed. The boy was incredibly hot and he looked like a nymph begging to be taken leaning back and blushing innocently. Gibbs had a sudden urge to take the boy to bed and show him what fucking was really like. Tony looked back up and was taken aback by the predatory look in Gibb’s eyes. He gulped and mentally stopped himself from scrambling backwards.

Gibbs chuckled darkly as Tony watched him in shock. He felt his body tighten in arousal as the older man continued to stalk him with his eyes. Tony shook his head, trying to clear both his brains, and pushed himself off the bed and walked slowly towards his pseudo-pretend bodyguard.

Gibbs raised an eyebrow as the boy walked towards him. He pushed down his own predatory nature and allowed Tony to get close.

“What are you playing at, Gibbs?” the boy said quietly. Gibbs barked back a laugh.

“From the experience your father indicated you have, I’m surprised you’re asking,” he smirked at Tony.

Tony seemed shaken by Gibbs’ remark.

Gibbs sighed, “What is it, Tony?” he asked softly.

“I’ve never frozen up before, but you make me hot and nervous,” Tony muttered. Gibbs tried to squelch the sudden rush of blood that caused his cock to immediately fill and harden at Tonys honest reply. He pushed himself off the door and pulled Tony into his body from the waist. He walked them slowly back to the bed without breaking eye contact. Tony hit the bed and immediately fell backwards.

Gibbs towered over him with a tightly-controlled rein on his desire.

“Do you want this?” he croaked out as Tony continued to look up at him with lust-filled eyes.

“Yea,” Tony managed to answer before Gibbs assaulted his mouth with lips, teeth, and tongue. Tony whimpered as Gibbs took possession off his mouth and body. Gibbs’ hands quickly unbuttoned his dress shirt and slipped it off Tonys’ shoulders in a quick succession. Then he pushed Tonys’ pants and boxers down in one swift motion. Tony shook them off his ankles as his feet dangled over the edge of the bed. Gibbs was sitting on top of him and moving his hands possessively over Tonys’ toned muscles. He tweaked and twisted Tonys’ nipples roughly when he reached them.

Tony gasped and pushed up into Gibbs’ hands. He moaned as Gibbs leaned down and pulled one of the nubs in his mouth and suckled for a moment before biting down hard enough to leave a mark. Tony arched up into Gibbs’ clothed body. He felt arousal shoot through him at the vulnerable position Gibbs had maneuvered them in.

“Please, Boss,” he murmured almost incoherently.

“What is it, Tony? Tell me what you want…” Gibbs whispered in his ear as he licked and bit his way down Tonys’ neck.

“Want to feel you…please…need you inside…” Tony was almost crying with frustration and lust as Gibbs continued to torture Tonys’ body with touch.

“Alright, Tony, alright. Calm down,” Gibbs spoke soothingly while stroking Tonys’ back like a cat.

Tony arched into his strokes and Gibbs laughed at the boys eagerness.
He stepped back and brought Tonys’ hands to his shirt. Tony unbuttoned it with trembling fingers. Gibbs stepped back when he was done and shrugged it off and quickly stripped himself of pants and boxers.

“We’ll take our time later, Tony. Right now, we just need to get the edge off. Where are your supplies?” Gibbs asked as he pushed Tony back down on the bed.

“Bottom drawer,” Tony gasped and pointed to his bedside table. Gibbs quickly gathered the condoms and lube. He turned back to Tony and groaned, as his cock grew even tighter at the display Tony was putting on.

Tony was laid out on his back, legs spread wide, and cock jutting proudly up. Gibbs tore the condom open with his mouth and slid it on quickly. He lubed up his own member and pushed more lube on his fingers. He scooted closer to Tony and was pleased when Tony lifted his ass up in invitation. He slid one slowly into Tonys’ welcoming heat. Tony immediately started to squirm at the pressure.

“S’good, Gibbs, I’m ready. I like the burn, just fuck me already,” Tony whined incoherently at a fast pace.

Gibbs laughed and shrugged. If fast and furious is what the boy wanted, then that’s what he would get. Gibbs lined himself up at Tonys’ pink hole and thrust in to the hilt in one solid movement.

Tony moaned loudly and immediately pushed his ass towards Gibbs trying to get more stimulation.

“Just lay back and enjoy, Tony, let me take care of you,” Gibbs whispered. Tony settled back down as Gibbs started to thrust slowly in and out of Tony in long, lazy strokes. Tony whimpered as Gibbs shifted to brush his prostate a couple times. Gibbs watched Tony for the tell signs that he was teetering on the edge. Finally, Gibbs saw Tony start to shake and make unintelligible noises at the back of his throat. Gibbs felt himself harden even harder, as impossible as it felt, at the wanton state his partner was in.

Gibbs felt his control slip and he began to thrust into Tonys’ velvet heat at a fast pace. He twisted his hips at the last possible second before being buried to the hilt and brushed Tonys’ prostate with every stroke. Tony panted in undeniable passion and stared up at Gibbs in wonder. He’d never felt this undeniable need before. Gibbs looked like a sweat coated God above him as he thrust in relentlessly.

Suddenly Gibbs grasped Tony’s cock with a lube covered hand and twisted and stroked in a tight fist. Tony gasped as he rushed to the edge.

“Come with me Tony,” Gibbs ordered and continued to nail Tony to the bed.

Then suddenly with one more tight twist of Gibbs’ hand and thrust of his hips they were both coming in a loud frenzy. Tony barely managed to wrap his arms around Gibbs as the older man collapsed against him. They stayed like that for a while before Gibbs finally pulled out and rolled off Tony to lie by his side.

Tony counted slowly to himself and breathed deep breaths to get himself under control. Then he rolled over and reached under his mattress to pull out a folder. He tossed it on Gibbs’ naked chest.

Gibbs raised an eyebrow at him.

“Your evidence, Special Agent Gibb’s,” Tony grinned. Gibbs’ jaw dropped.

“You knew?” the older man quickly composed himself.

Tony nodded and looked at him warily.

Gibbs stared at him momentarily before reaching out and crushing the boy to his chest again and ravishing his mouth.

“This has got to be the quickest undercover op I’ve ever been involved in. No harm in letting another few hours go by before busting your dad,” he whispered as he kissed Tony.

“Sounds good to me, boss,” Tony responded cheekily.

Gibbs gave a throaty laugh, “Besides I think you need to be punished for not owning up to what you knew before we fucked.”

Tony shivered in anticipation, “Promise?” he said before being flipped over again and possessively kissed as they started the process all over again.
End Notes:
Another Kink meme response.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3526