Tops the Come in Two's by Hellesofbelles
Summary: Tony searches for somewhere to belong, McGee wants to own someone body and soul, and Gibbs knows who he wants but tries to follow his strict no nonsense rules.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo, DiNozzo/McGee, Threesomes and Moresomes Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee
Genre: First Time, Hurt/Comfort, PWP - Plot, What Plot? , Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, DiNozzo/McGee, Gibbs/DiNozzo/McGee
Warnings: BDSM
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5675 Read: 14698 Published: 01/11/2010 Updated: 01/11/2010
Story Notes:
Kink meme response

1. Tops the Come in Two's by Hellesofbelles

2. Tops the Come in Two's by Hellesofbelles

3. Tops the Come in Two's by Hellesofbelles

Tops the Come in Two's by Hellesofbelles
Author's Notes:
Tony searches for somewhere to belong, McGee wants to own someone body and soul, and Gibbs knows who he wants but tries to follow his strict no nonsense rules.
Timothy Mcgee groaned as a sharp pain thudded on the side of his head. He massaged his temples slowly as he processed the hell of a day he had.

“Headache, Tim?” Abby asked quietly from the doorway of her office.

Tim swung around in her chair and gave her a wry grin.

“Yea, another headache, Abs. Sorry for stealing your chair,” he shrugged.

Abby chuckled, “After the way Gibbs laid into you I am not surprised you have a headache,” she sympathized.

“At least it’s over,” Tim grumbled and leaned back, squinting his eyes to try and clear his vision. Abby sighed, walked over, and rubbed his shoulder soothingly. She glared down at the knots she felt.

“Tim, you’ve got to work out this tension. It’s been going on three weeks since I’ve seen you truly relaxed. Why isn’t Tanner taking care of this?” she asked quietly and immediately sobered under the pained look Tim shot her.

He sighed, brushed off her fingers, and stood up.

“I ended it, Abs. It wasn’t fair to Tanner to keep him stringing when he wasn’t prepared to go as far as I need,” he whispered bitterly.

“Do you want me to…?” Abby began before Tim cut her off.

“Don’t go there Abs. You’re my best friend and I am not going to fuck that up with sex,” he sourly answered. Abby gave him and understanding smile and pulled him into a hug.

“Go home, Tim. Get dressed in those tight jeans and blue shirt you look so hot in and go trawl for some cute, subby ass,” she ordered in a no-nonsense voice.

Tim barked out a laugh and a sloppy salute, “Yes mam.”

He gave her a light peck and a wink and made his way to the elevators to head home. He felt his mood shift to better waters as he made his way home and by the time he arrived Tim was raring to head out to a club. It took him the better part of two hours to eat and get dressed. He checked his play chest to make sure everything was in order and located his sex contracts.

A lot of the people he brought back to play at his apartment had found his refusal to participate unless everything was written down and signed before hand, but Tim found that a submissive that went in knowing exactly what was expected from them tended to be a better bottom.

By the time he was pulling up to Power Exchange, his favorite alternative club, Tim was whistling softly to himself. He gave himself a once over in his rearview mirror and started to unleash his dominant side. He had learned, early on, that working for Gibbs required him to tone down his natural personality. It had a bad side effect of causing him to need to seek outside sources for his leashed side more often than he ever had.

He had tried, unsuccessfully, to have a permanent relationship with his last sub and it had ended horribly. It seemed that Tim could keep him personal fantasies to himself with one offs, but couldn’t keep a long term sub from realizing they were someone else in his head. Tim gritted his teeth as Tonys’ face flashed through his head. The last thing he needed to be doing was thinking about Dinozzo, but Tim knew that it was no good. By the end of the night he would have found someone that resembled his coworker in some sort of way.

Smoothing out his irritation and throwing on a grin he sauntered up to the door and gave a nod to Derek, the bouncer.

“Hey Man, it’s been a while. Your boy, or ex-boy should I say, was here earlier,” Derek warned Tim.

Tim grunted in annoyance, “He gone?”

Derek nodded and Tim sighed in relief. He gave Derek one last nod and headed inside to the dimly lit hallway. He made his way into one of the meet and greet rooms and ordered a coke. There was no way he was drinking when he was looking for a sub to play hard with.
He let his eyes wander over the room slowly. He had the advantage of seating himself in a shadowed corner. He preferred to pick out his prey and stalk them instead of them presenting themselves to him. He was halfway done when he noticed, Alec, another dom talking to a tall male. Alec was banned from every other club that Tim knew of, but had yet to find himself blacklisted here.

Tim studied Alec’s current conquest in interest. He had no problem stealing a sub right out from under that assholes hands.


The sub was tall, lithe, but muscular. There was something almost familiar about how he was holding himself. Tim scoped him out one more time with a slow roll of his eyes and stopped at his butt. Tims’ eyes narrowed as he recognized the nicely filled view. He growled low and was across the room in record time.


“Dinozzo,” he barked loudly.


Tony jumped and swirled around. His eyes widened with shock and then a bright red blush spread across his cheeks. Tim felt a knot tighten in his stomach at the way Dinozzo was looking at him. Like a rabbit that had just been caught by the big bad wolf.


“I’ll deal with you in a minute, Tony,” he said in a low, stern tone. He saw Tony finally snap out of his trance and open his mouth to argue. Tim cut him off before he had the chance to speak.


“Tony, your obviously here looking for something you need. I’m here for the something similar. Now, I don’t know how much experience you have, but I do know I have never seen you here or any of the other clubs. So, you shut up and stand there and I will deal with you after I take care of this asshole,” Tim ordered quietly, but in a voice that brooked no argument.


“Mcgee, I had him first, motherfucker,” Alec finally snapped out as Mcgee turned around to deal with him. Mcgee stared straight into Alec’s eyes and tried to convey as much warning as he could.


“Walk away, Alec, before you get yourself banned from the last place that’ll have you,” Tim supplied in a slow, dangerous drawl.


Tony gulped as he began to see his coworker in a completely new manner. He squirmed uncomfortably as his mini me let him know that it was pleased with this change of events. Tim shot him a grin as if he knew exactly what was going on in Tonys’ head and on his body. Tony tried to stare back, but instinctively found himself lowering his eyes.


“Good boy,” Tim praised him quietly, before turning back to Alec just in time to see his fist flying towards his own face. Only continuous training with his team kept Tim from having a broken nose. His hand flew up and grasped Alecs’ wrist and twisted in painfully. He only had him a couple seconds before Derek relieved him of the asshole.
Tim nodded approvingly as Alec was carted out and informed he was now blacklisted from every S&M club in the D.C. area. Knowing the threat was taken care of; Tim turned back to his prey and eyed him up.


Tim grinned at Tony when he noticed the other mans prominent hard-on.


“How long you been subbing, Tony?” he asked quietly. Tony startled when he realized Tim was finally addressing him.


“Uh...Not for long. I, ah, played a little with Jeanne, but realized it wasn’t cutting it for me. I couldn’t respect a woman as my…,” Tony drifted off as if embarrassed.


“As your dom?” McGee raised an eyebrow in question.
Tony nodded and the attractive blush spread against his cheeks again and McGee found himself wondered where else the blush spread to.


“Have you ever been with a man, Tony?” he asked slowly.
Tony seemed to think about it for a moment, before answering quietly, “Yeah. I experimented in college, but stopped after I became a cop.”


Tim nodded in understanding, “That’s what I thought.”

“Alright Tony, here’s what we’re going to do. We are going to leave and go back to my place. When we get there we will discuss what it is I want and what it is you want. If we’re compatible then I will tell you what I expect from you,” Tim stopped to make sure Tony was following him.

Tony nodded in agreement when he saw Tims’ perusal.
Tim smiled at him pleasingly, “You should know Tony that if we do this then it’s not going to be a once off. I’ve waited too long for you to just be an itch you scratch.”

Tony looked at him in shock, “You’ve wanted me?” he asked quietly as if certain that he had it wrong.

Tim growled in displeasure at the desperation he heard in Tonys’ voice.

“Who the hell put it in your mind that you couldn’t be wanted for more than a fling?” he spat out angrily.

Tony ducked his head again as if ashamed.

Tim found himself getting even angrier. He was so used to Tony being his usual confident, if annoying self and seeing him so shaken by a simple question was doing nothing to appease Tims’ fury.

He had to start putting a stop to that immediately. He stalked up a few steps to step into Tonys’ personal space. He tilted Tonys’ head up by the chin and forced him to look straight at him.

“I’ve wanted you since the first time I saw Gibbs headslap you and you started sprouting a boner. I knew you had a submissive mindset, but I didn’t know if you could respect me as your Dom, or even want me,” he said firmly and rubbed his thumb across Tonys’ bottom lip before continuing.

“God, Tony, I think my perception of you has been way off, though. I’m sorry about that.”

“Shouldn’t say you’re sorry, Tim, sign of weakness and what do you mean?,” Tony managed a weak smile.

Tim rolled his eyes, before answering, “Those are Gibbs’ rules,
Tony, and you’re going to have to get used to following mine. I always thought you were a bit arrogant, cocky, and attention seeking for selfish reasons.”

Tony started to break in, but Tim placed his fingers over his mouth.

“I was wrong, Tony. You just hide yourself behind that image. I know that you’re just a lost little boy looking to belong. Well, Tony, that’s over with. I’m going to make you mine tonight and rue anybody that stands in my way,” he explained quietly. Tony started to shake a bit and McGee fought the urge to fold him into his arms, because he still had something to say.

“Tony, you referred to the fact that you played, albeit lightly, with Jeanne. You should know that if we do this then it is not going to be a game. You’re going to belong to me in every way,” he finished and affectionately tossed Tonys’ hair before indicating it was time to go with a nod at the exit.

He turned and began to walk to the door and Tony hustled to keep up with him. Tim stopped and turned once more time.

“Tony, this is your first rule, you need to walk one step behind me to the side. Keep your eyes lowered, do not talk without permission, and keep your head bowed. Trust me to lead us out safely. Can you do that for me?” he questioned and was pleased when Tony gave a slight nod and slowed his pace down as they began walking again.

Tony and Tim quickly made it out and Tim instructed Tony to get into his car.

“We’ll pick yours up early Monday before we go to work,” he explained even though Tony was obeying him perfectly.
McGee started whistling again as what was happening processed through his mind while they drove back to his place. It didn’t take long and they were inside.

“I normally have a new sub sign a contract detailing what I expect from them and eventually you will have to sign one, but for now we are just going to go with the flow and talk it out. First, though, you need to strip down. Fold your clothes and go put them in the last drawer of my dresser. It’s empty and for now it is your space for whatever you want to keep here,” he said softly.

Tony didn’t hesitate and within five minutes he was kneeling in front of the couch with his knees on a pillow.

Tim didn’t waste any time and got right down to business.
“First off, Gibbs and work. It’s one of his rules to not date people you work with. I am pretty sure it is the reason Gibbs hasn’t snatched you up and chained you to his bed. Thing’s can’t change at work so you’ll still be the lead agent and I’ll still be the probie, but you will not disrespect me in anyway. Second, when off work you will make yourself readily available for me. You don’t date anyone else. You belong to me. Third, when you come into my door, your clothes go off, you prepare and use an enema, shower, and then you kneel wherever I tell you for inspection. Fourth is discipline and punishment. I have the right to punish you any way I see fit. It might be a whipping, flogging, or the palm of my hand. These are the most important rules you need to know,” he explained and sighed heavily before plopping down on the couch.

He studied Tony carefully as the other man sat quiet with a pensive look on his face. Tim smiled encouragingly at him before asking if he had any questions.

“No…um…what do I call you,” he asked after a moment.

“Sir is fine for now. When you’re ready to accept my collar then you have earned the right to call me Master. Understand?,” Tim told Tony soothingly.

The “Yes Sir” that Tony murmured was almost too light to hear, but Tim felt a shot of pride shooting through him at his compliant boy. This Adonis of a man was going to belong to him and he’d be damned if anyone else touched him. The only other person Tim would even considering letting have Tony was Gibbs. After all, he was the one that had sparked Tonys’ need for submission and Tim wasn’t blind. Gibbs wanted Tony and Tim knew that Tony would want to go with Gibbs if given the choice. McGee wasn’t going to let his sub go without a fight and if sharing him avoided that then all the better.

“Alright, Tony. Go in the bedroom and open the trunk at the end of my bed. I’ll join you in a minute, but first,” Tim ordered and leaned down to where Tony was kneeling to give him a brutal, wet kiss. Then when Tony stood u p he smacked his jean-clad ass hard. Tony yelped, but Tim saw his cock swell up even more. He chuckled and tussled his new boys’ hair one more time before going in the kitchen and taking his house phone of the hook. He then joined Tony in the bedroom.

“You ready, pet?” he asked as he circled Tonys’ kneeling body.

“Yes sir,” came the quiet reply again.

“Good. Open up then,” he ordered. Tony opened his mouth and waited for Tim. Tim pulled his cock out of his pants and brought them up to Tonys’ lips. He hooked a thumb on the side of Tonys’ mouth, drawing it even wider, and slipped his cockhead into Tonys’ slick, hot mouth. He thrust a few times experimentally and was pleased when Tony picked up on the program and starting slurping McGee down extremely fast.

McGee felt his balls swell and thrust into Tonys’ inviting heat a couple more times before grabbing the back of Tonys’ head and holding him still as he started to come down Tonys’ throat . When he finished he glanced down at Tony. Tony was looking up at him in a whole new light.

“Atta boy, pet,” he rumbled in contentment and collapsed back on the bed. He patted beside him and Tony crawled up to him. McGee wasted no time and grasped Tonys’ erection. He twisted and stroked Tony quickly.

“Come for me, Boy. Come, now!” he ordered. Tony gave a hoarse cry and spurted all over his belly. Tim scooped some up and pressed his hand to Tonys’ mouth. Tony went to town licking his fingers clean. Tim smiled indulgently.

“Alright, Tony. The edge is off. I want you to roll over and get on your knees. Present that ass up so I can have better access,” he ordered and Tony scrambled to get into position. He grinned at Tonys’ compliancy. Tim had a feeling that Tony wouldn’t always be like this, but he was overwhelmed right now and needed the structure.

Tim opened his mouth for another order, but was stopped by both of their cell phones ringing.

“McGee,” he snapped into the mouthpiece as soon as he hit the answering key.

“Dead marine, McGee, call Tony and come in,” Gibbs informed him and hung up.

Tim shook his head sadly, “Looks like we’re going to have to wait a minute, pet. We have to go to work.”

Tony sighed, but jumped up and hurriedly got dressed.

They were both in the car and driving back to the base. Tim reached over and squeezed Tonys’ thigh.

“Don’t worry my boy. Let’s do our job so we can get back to where we stopped,” he said.
End Notes:
Kink meme response
Tops the Come in Two's by Hellesofbelles
Author's Notes:
posted in previous chapter
Tony and Tim made their way to the blocked off crime scene to see that Gibbs, Ziva, Ducky, and Palmer were already there. Each instinctively picked up the pace and was soon doing their respective tasks. Tim took shot after shot as Ziva tagged behind him.

“You brought Tony, Tim. Is everything ok?” she asked curiously.

Tim rolled her eyes at her obvious attempt at digging for information. He snapped one last picture before answering.

“Tony was hanging out at my house when Gibbs called. We are friends, Ziva, not just coworkers, “he snapped irritably. They weren’t even supposed to be on rotation so Tim had no clue why they were picking up this investigation.

It could not have come at a worst time. Tim believed that the first forty-eight hours of taking a new sub were imperative in building a strong foundation. He cast a searching glance at Tony and was dismayed to see his boy looked taut with tension and apprehension.

Tim cursed quietly to himself. He should be at home in bed with Tony, teaching the boy to fall head first into subspace, but instead they were mucking around at a muddy crime scene on their weekend off. As if sensing his dismay, Tony looked up and gave a soft smile in Tims’ direction. Tim held Tonys’ gaze for a few minutes and felt his alarm bleed out.

This was their job and it came first in the space of time. Tim would have plenty of time to break in his new boy, later, after they caught the bad guy. He smiled back at Tony in response and saw Tony light up at the response. Tim shook his head chuckling as he examined the area. If you had asked him a few hours ago if Tony was capable of showing him any respect he would have laughed in your face. Now he felt an immense amount of pride in the fact that Tony was handling the shift in his perception of Tim so well.

Tim reached Tony and wrapped his hand around Tonys’ wrist. He squeezed slightly and rubbed his thumb over the soft, delicate skin on the underside. He stared Tony straight in the eyes and watched as they glazed over slightly. Tony wobbled a little and Tim quickly pulled back.

“Good boy,” he whispered quietly under his breath so only Tony would hear. He hadn’t expected to see Tony show the tell signs of subspace so easily. Tim had a feeling that when Tony finally fell completely he was going to have to keep an eye out for discomfort. If Tony fell that much from a slight touch, then he would be incapable to know when his limit has been reached during the heavy stuff. Tim had no doubts that Tony would want to play hard.

“Let’s go,” Gibbs snapped from behind them. Tony and Tim both turned to find him closer than they expected. He held up a hand to stop them from leaving and waited for the others to head back to HQ before talking.
Gibbs’ eyes glowed in aggravation as he stared at them. Tim wondered how much he had overheard. When Gibbs met his eyes, instead of Tonys’, Tim met them and returned the stony glare. Gibbs seemed startled, but quickly shook himself out of it.

“When we’re done with this case we will be having a talk,” he growled at Tim, but addressed them both.

Tonys’ eyes widened and he shot a frantic look at Tim. Tim didn’t even hesitate before reaching back to stroke the back of Tonys’ neck reassuringly. He shot Gibbs another look as Tonys breathing picked up and the older agent ducked his head. Gibbs sighed and shook his own head.

“God, Tony. How long have you needed this?” Gibbs asked quietly. Tonys’ eyes jumped up to look at him in surprise.

“Found him in Power Exchange earlier tonight and decided to keep him. The boy is in need of a keeper, Gibbs. He’s a natural sub, you knew that, and didn’t step forward. I think he waited long enough for you to claim him,” Tim answered for Tony. Tony shot him a look that seemed almost terrified, but there was no way that Tim was backing out of this. He’d defer to Gibbs’ as his boss, but he refused to let himself be cowed in his personal affairs.

“I didn’t have to claim him, McGee, he is mine,” Gibbs spit out between gritted teeth.

McGee sighed, “Did you really think Tony was getting what he needed from you just at work, Gibbs? If you really want him then you are going to have damn well share, now.”
Gibbs’ quirked an eyebrow up in response and mulled that over in his head.

He turned to Tony and stared directly in his eyes till Tony lowered them. He brought his hand up to the back of his head and Tony flinched as he expected the head slap. Gibbs, however, simply ran his fingers through Tonys’ hair and grasped a handful. He propelled Tony forward until he was crushing him against him and pushing his lips against Tonys in a brutal, dominating kiss. Tony melted against him and whimpered when Gibbs pulled back. Gibbs chuckled at his antics.


“That was long overdue,” he said quietly, almost as if to himself.


“Later, Tony, we still have a job to do. I need you to get yourself together,” he replied as he continued to pet Tony. Tim nodded in agreement. Tony immediately started to come to himself at the order. His eyes cleared of the hazy, blissed look and he straightened up completely back to business.


The rest of the night flew by and it soon turned into three days before they finally collapsed through Gibb’s front door. All three had the tell signs of a rough investigation: haunted eyes, hardened hearts, and weary shoulders.


“I’ll order dinner. You take first shower, Tim. Tony go clean the kitchen and set the table,” Gibbs ordered and started rummaging through a drawer.


Tonys’ shoulders relaxed as he felt the stress bleed out slightly at not having to make decisions. He set off to the kitchen to do as he was told. Tim watched Gibbs studiously as if trying to decide what route to take with the older Dom.


Tim had no submissive leanings, but he did have a healthy dose of respect for the more experienced. He had already decided that the only way this could work was if Gibbs and he were equal partners as Tonys’ Doms. Still, he was finding it easy to let the older Dom lead and did not feel as if he was surrendering or submitting.


“Gibbs,” he said quietly from the hallway door. Gibbs turned, after finding a Chinese menu, and quirked an eyebrow in question. He was not surprised to find Tim still behind him.

They had to discuss this whole thing before taking it to Tony. That was what he was doing by entrusting himself to not one, but two Doms. Gibb’s was startled once by realizing Tim was not only a dominant, but a damn self-assured Dom and he did not plan on allowing himself to be surprised again. He simply adjusted the way he looked at Tim, slightly, and allowed everything to fall back in place.


“It’ll be fine, Tim. Outside of work we will share responsibility of Tony and everything will stay the same at work,” Gibbs assured the younger man.


“Tony is close to going over the edge, Gibbs. I never realized he was even close before three nights ago and he needs someone permanently in his life right now,” Tim vocalized the big elephant that had been on both their minds ever since this thing had started.


“Didn’t plan on it being a part time thing,” Gibbs replied. Tim gave a brisk nod at their mutual understanding. Realizing there wasn’t anything else to discuss he turned and went to take a shower. Gibbs laughed lowly. He was dead tired and the dead woman from the case was taunting him in his mind, but for the first time in a long time he felt happy about being home. He had a strange feeling unraveling in his gut and realized that it was contentment.


He had the man he had wanted for over five years ready to hit his knees in submission and another dominant to help keep him steady and focused. With a smile Gibbs thought that he could get used to this.
End Notes:
kink meme response
Tops the Come in Two's by Hellesofbelles
Author's Notes:
posted in previous chapters
Tim leaned back into the hot water and sighed as the pressure worked wonders on the tension in the back of his neck and his back. He shut his eyes and thought of Tony, downstairs being all domestic, and Tim’s hard on surged to full strength. He reached down and gave a couple strokes in tight fist and groaned as arousal shot through him. He forced his hand away and quickly finished washing. He was just about to cut the water off when he heard someone enter the bathroom.

“Tim?” Tonys' voice called out hesitantly.

Tim found himself smiling. Tony had no clue what his uncertain voice did to certain parts of Tim’s anatomy. Tony sounded almost virginal and innocent in his uncertainty.

“Yeah?” Tim finally called back.

He could hear Tony shuffling his feet before answering, “Gibbs told me to come up, join you, and get cleaned up.”

Tony paused as if waiting for Tim to refuse him access to joining him. Tim sighed at the lost tone Tonys’ voice had taken. He did not answer out loud, just simply pushed the curtain slightly out of the way and beckoned his submissive forward with his hand.

The sound of Tonys’ clothes rustling as they hit the floor sounded hesitant caused Tim to tighten up in anticipation. He stepped back into the spray of the water as Tony stepped quickly into the shower. He was shivering lightly from the cool temperature of the rest of the house. He stood facing Tim with his eyes downcast.

Tim let his eyes drift over Tony, hungrily, and he motioned for Tony to turn in a circle. A delightful blush spread across Tonys' cheeks as the older man turned for Tims perusal. When Tony had completed two whole turns Tim raised his hand in a stopping motion. Tony froze mid turn and slipped on the slick ceramic tub.

Tim was there in an instant and crushing Tony against his chest. Tony looked up at him in shock.

“Good reflexes, Probie,” he grinned. Tim raised an eyebrow at Tonys favorite nickname for him. Tony, in his defense, turned bright red and quickly ducked his head in apology.
“I’m sorry, Sir,” Tony whispered. Tim nodded in understanding. He peered carefully at Tony and thought that his boy did seem truly sorry, but punishment was still in order. Tim planned to start out strict and eventually learn when to give Tony leeway rather than the other way around. He also reminded himself that Tony had two, not one, tops and they would both have to tread carefully with discipline. Tim had a gut feeling that Tony was going to require quite a bit admonishment.

“Wash yourself quickly,” Tim ordered briskly. Tony, in his desire to please, rushed to do as he was told. Tim took advantage of the few minutes to get out and dry off. He practically ran downstairs and informed Gibbs of Tonys minor transgression and they agreed on a proper punishment.

Tim entered Gibb’s navy blue bedroom noisily so as not to startle Tony. When he flipped on the light, though, he stopped in shock and stared gaping. Tony was completely naked, sparkling slightly from his damp skin, and kneeling in the middle of the room. His hands were clasped behind his back, his back was ramrod straight, and his head was ducked down. He was the very picture of a sub in a deep headspace.

“Tony,” Tim rasped. Tony looked up to meet Tims’ eyes.

“I might be new to this, sir, but I know I disrespected you,” he said quietly and diverted his eyes back down.

Tim nodded to himself. He should have realised that Tony was going to be scampering for acceptance and would be harder on himself for mishaps than either of his tops.

“Alright, pet, come here,” Tim ordered Tony firmly. He sat down on the edge of the bed and motioned Tony in front of him. Tony did as he was told and yelped in surprise as he found himself as up over Tim’s lap.

Tim wasted no time before applying just a small set of taps, barely more than whisper, to Tonys’ backside. He continued on with this for awhile only slowing when Tonys entire ass was a slight pinkish color.

“Alright, Tony. The warm-up’s over,” Tim warned quietly and pressed down more firmly on Tonys’ back to hold him in place. He brought the palm of his hand down in a hard swoop that called out a satisfying thwack. Tony strained up in the shock, but Tim kept him firmly in place with an amount of strength Tony hadn’t realised the other man possessed.

Tim continued his assault on his subs’ ass until Tony was scooting every which a way and biting back sobs. Tim slowed his pace and eventually quit all together. He pushed Tony off his laps only to grab him back and pull him into his lap while sitting up. He petted Tonys’ hair and back slowly.

“It’s over, Tony, I’m so proud of you. You did so well. Come on, baby, calm down for me,” Tim comforted the shaking man in his arms. Tony eventually calmed down a little and looked up at Tim with a wavering smile and eyelashes glistening with unshed tears. Tim reached up and ran his thumbs over Tonys’ eyes to make the moisture disappear. He placed a kiss softly on his boys’ lips.

“Thank you, sir. I’ll try not to mess up again,” Tony murmured. Tim tightened his grip on Tony and sighed. Tony stiffened up as if sensing Tim’s frustration.

“Tony, you’re going to mess up again. In fact, I expect you to mess up a lot,” Tim placed a finger on Tonys’ lips when Tony opened his mouth to interrupt. Tim gave him a warning look before finishing his explanation.

“Tony, you are so new to the lifestyle that you are going to make small mistakes here and there. Also, you need to make mistakes so you can learn from them. We are never going to hurt you irrevocably or turn you away. Everyone makes mistakes from tiny ones to huge ones. By becoming our sub, you are delegating your physical welfare and mental being to Gibbs and I. Please don’t undermine the incredible bond we are creating by trying to be some robot version of yourself. We want the entire Dinozzo package, fuck ups and all.”

Tony looked at Tim in shock before murmuring another, “Yes, sir.”

“Good, then, let’s go eat. I’m starving,” Tim ruffled Tonys’ hair and helped him stand steadily. They both headed downstairs. Tony two steps behind Tim, but this time, Tim kept Tonys’ hand firmly in his grasp.
He was determined to make sure his sub knew how much he was wanted and cared for.

Gibbs, looking domestic, was standing at the table and distributing the Chinese food. Tony skittered to a halt in front of Tim and looked on wearily, his protective mental walls falling back in place. Tim smacked him on the ass and Tony yelped as Tim’s hand rubbed over the sore, reddened skin. He looked wide-eyed back at Tim and Tim only grinned in response, but pushed Tony towards the table and placed him firmly in between Gibbs and himself.

Gibbs chuckled as he reached over and tilted Tonys’ head up. He stood over him for a few seconds and stared into his eyes, quietly urging him to talk.

“I’m not good at letting people in,” Tony finally croaked at the silent perusal. Gibbs nodded understandingly and petted Tonys' head affectionately.

"Don't worry, Tony, we'll get you there. One step at a time," Gibbs told him gently, in a voice he had never used with Tony, and leaned down and brushed their lips together.
End Notes:
kink meme response
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3530