Friends Lovers and Forensics by abbyfreak
Summary: Abby talks Tony into accompanying her to an out of town Forensics seminar When her planned companion is injured.
Categories: DiNozzo/Abby Characters: None
Genre: Romance
Pairing: DiNozzo/Abby
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 3849 Read: 5376 Published: 08/10/2010 Updated: 08/11/2010

1. Friends Lovers and Forensics by abbyfreak

2. Boston-Day 2 by abbyfreak

Friends Lovers and Forensics by abbyfreak
Author's Notes:
Abby talks Tony into accompanying her to an out of town Forensics seminar When her planned companion is injured.
As Tony drove along the highway, Abigail Sciuto was fiddling with the radio dial. "Don't you have Satellite Radio Tony?" I can't find a thing worth listening to." DiNozzo asked her if she had her Ipod with her. She said she did, and he pushed the Auxiliary function and showed her where to plug in the device. In short order the sounds of The Green Haired Onions filled the Accura. Abby was nodding her head to the beat and said "Aren't they great? The lead singer used to date Marie, that's the friend who was going to come with me this weekend. It's a bummer that she broke her ankle. I am so grateful you said you would go with me Tony. I didn't want to drive all the way to Boston by myself, and on such short notice too." He said he was glad to do it. Anyway, it had been some time since he had been to Boston, and he has always liked the city. He thought maybe they could look around a bit if she had some free time from the Forensics seminar she was attending. Also, there were some great restaurants.
When they arrived at the hotel Tony told the clerk he had two reservations. One for Tony DiNozzo, and one for Abigail Sciuto. The clerk entered the information in the computer and said "I'm sorry Mr. DiNozzo, but I don't seem to have your name in the system. I do have a room ready for Miss Sciuto however. When did you make the reservation? Tony looked perturbed and said two days ago, on the fifteenth. The clerk said I could probably find you a room at another one of our other locations. There are at least three conventions in the city this weekend and we are booked solid. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Abby tugged his sleeve, and said "It's okay Tony, you can stay with me in my room. We're friends right? And we are both adults." Tony shook his head and said "I don't know Abby." She cut him off saying "Look, my room has a king sized bed. There is plenty of room on one of those things, and enough pillows for at least three people." She turned to the clerk and said "Change my room from one to two people. He's staying with me."
They were too tired from the drive really go out that evening, so they decided to have dinner in the hotel. After, they went into the lounge to have a few drinks. Tony ordered a beer. Abby had a margarita, followed by another. After her third, She said a little loudly, "These are good! Tony reached across the table and took her hand. "I think you have had enough Abbs. Let's go back to the room. You need some rest." Abby stuck her lip out and said "You're no fun" but still she fell in behind him. As they entered the elevator Abby said "You know Tony, you have a nice butt." When they reached their floor, Abby got off first and stopped saying "Do you think I have a nice butt Tony?" "It's beautiful Abby" he replied. She nodded and said "You bet your ass it is. Wait, a ss, butt,--and she started laughing. At the room Tony let them in with the key pad and turned on the light. Abby was still talking. "You have a nice butt, I have a nice butt. Heck, even Ziva has a nice butt. Don't you think so". With that she plopped down on the bed and just lay there staring at the ceiling suddenly quiet. Tony asked "Are you all right Abby?" She sat up on the edge of the bed looking a little green around the gills, and said "I will be in a minute." She ran to the bathroom and as Tony was fond of saying, "called Ralph on the great white phone." He was about to go check on her when he heard her gargling. In about a minute she opened the door and said "Never, ever, let me even see a margarita again!" "Feel better?" he asked as he sat down on the bed next to her. She laid her head on his shoulder and said "A lot better, thanks. I'm Sorry Tony. I can usually hold my liquor better than that. I'll bet now you wish you had your own room huh?"
"Nonsense" he replied. I am more than happy to be sharing a room with a beautiful woman. Even if she is a little screwy sometimes." "You think I'm beautiful Tony?" He said of course he did. She got up and sat down on his lap facing him. This action caused her skirt to be pushed all the way up her thighs. Tony looked concerned "What are you doing Abby?" "This" she replied, and kissed him full on the mouth. He kissed her back almost by reflex tasting the mouth wash, then pulled away from her. "This is not right Abby. I can't take advantage of you in your condition." She said "Shut up Tony", as she pushed him back on the bed and started unbuttoning his shirt. "Abby!" he protested. She said "I said shut up Tony. I am going to screw your eyeballs out." She stretched out on top of him and kissed him again. This time he did not resist.
Abby got his shirt off, and unbuckled his belt. She then pulled his trousers down to his ankles before encountering his shoes. She removed the shoes and threw them over her shoulder, then moved on with the task at hand. Tony was now clad only in his boxers and socks. Abby pulled her top over her head and threw it on the floor. Her skirt followed. Her bra and panties wound up in a chair next to the bed. While she was disrobing, Tony removed the boxers and socks. Without any foreplay,Abby crawled up on top and mounted him. He slid in easily. She closed her eyes,lay her hands on his chest and began rocking slowly back and forth. Tony could not believe this was really happening. Sure he had fantasized about it, but it now was really happening. He took her by the waist and started thrusting upward. She gasped and looked down at him her eyes filled with lust, and matching his rhythm met every thrust. After several minutes he started to feel the tingle in his legs and knew it would not be long. As the feeling grew, he increased the tempo, then exploded inside her. She felt his hot surge, and this brought her over the brink. Her breathing became ragged then she brought her hands to her breasts,tilted her head back and opened her mouth as if screaming silently as orgasm engulfed her. When it subsided, she collapsed on his chest breathing heavily. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. After a moment, she raised her head and looked up at him and he kissed her on the forehead. Both covered in sweat,they lay this way a little longer to cool off, then she rolled off and stretched out on the sheets next to him. He looked at her lying there beside him. She was indeed a beautiful woman. He leaned over kissed her lips tenderly and said "That was incredible!" Abby rolled over on her right side and snuggled next to him laying her left arm across his chest. "Yeah, it was wasn't it" she murmured. It wasn't long before he heard her softly snoring. He took her arm off his chest and gently rolled her over covering her with the sheet. He turned out the light and lay there in the darkness for a while considering what had taken place. Then he too drifted off to sleep.

UP NEXT: THE MORNING AFTER.
Boston-Day 2 by abbyfreak
Author's Notes:
Abby got drunk and jumped Tony's bones. This is the next day.
Abby Sciuto woke up in their hotel room drooling on her pillow. She wiped her mouth with the sheet, and for a few seconds tried to remember where she was. The sheet fell down, and she realized she was wearing nothing. She looked beside her and there was Tony in the same state of nakedness. Her mind started racing. What had she done? She shook Tony's shoulder and woke him up. He saw her and said "Good morning sunshine!" Holding the sheet in front of her she said "Tony, last night, did we do what I think we did?" He studied her for a moment and replied "You mean you don't remember?" She looked around the room and saw her under clothes in the chair, her top and skirt in a wad on the floor, and Tony's trousers barely hanging on the foot of the bed. One of his shoes was on it's side on the small desk the hotel provides. She looked at him, "Just answer the question Tony, did, we, you know--". He nodded his head and said "Yes Abby, we did. You were pretty drunk and when we got back to the room. You kissed me and told me you were going to screw my eyeballs out. Well they are still in their sockets, but you gave it a good try. I tried to resist, but I guess I didn't try hard enough." She made a face and said "Damn! You just don't know how long I have wanted to do that, and I missed it! Damn Damn!" "Just what do you remember" he asked. She screwed up her face as if it helped her think "I remember being in the bar, and in the elevator, and that's about it. No wait, I remember throwing up--Oh Gross! Tony, I'm sorry, I didn't kiss you with vomit mouth did I?" He assured her that she had brushed her teeth and used mouthwash first. She looked somewhat relieved then her eyes flew open wide "Oh my gosh! What time is it?" He said it was a little before seven am. She jumped out of bed and shouted "Tony, I have to be at the seminar at 8:45. I need to shower, and get dressed." He tried to comfort her by saying surely she could be a little late. She wailed, "I am on the program this morning! I am giving a talk on the newest innovations for the Mass Spectrometer! Oh Geez, I haven't even looked at my notes since yesterday, and now there's this little guy in my head beating on an anvil! I have to do this with a hangover!"
As she was drying off from the shower she shouted through the door and asked Tony what his plans were for the day. He told her he was going to meet up with an old partner from the Baltimore PD, named Nate Belding. He said Belding is working with the Boston PD now. "Maybe the three of us can get together for lunch if your schedule permits." She said "Oh God! I don't even want to think about food right now. We get a break from eleven to one pm, so pick me up out front and I will go with you. I may not eat, but I'd like to meet your friend."
Nate Belding it turned out not only worked with the Boston PD, but was a lieutenant in the homicide division. He was a little older than Tony and had striking blue eyes under a shock of blond hair. Abby liked him right away. They were at Jacob Wirth Co. on Stuart street, a Boston landmark since 1868. It was conveniently near the downtown area, and although it featured mainly an Eastern European cuisine, they also had traditional American dishes. Tony ordered fried pickles as an appetizer, and both he and Belding were enjoying the SauerBraten. Abby nursed a house salad with dressing on the side.
Abby called DiNozzo about three pm and said she was finished for the day, in fact for the rest of the weekend. It turned out that the keynote speaker for the next day had been stricken ill. The "dweeb", as she put it that was pinch hitting for him was not one of her favorite people. He asked her how her talk went, and she said it was a lot easier than she thought it would be. She only had to rely on her notes a couple of times. He squeezed her hand and commented that he knew she would do okay. "You are a pretty smart cookie" he said. The two of them freshened up in the room, then set about to see some of the sights. Since it was late in the afternoon, they only had time for a couple. They saw the Old North Church made famous by Paul Revere's ride, and made plans to visit Salem the next day which exited Abby Greatly.
After dinner, Tony surprised her with a carriage ride through the historic Freedom Trail area which included a bottle of Champagne, glasses, and a long stemmed red rose. Remembering the night before, Abby only sipped a little of the champagne.
She told him it was one of the most romantic things anyone had ever done for her. After the ride, they walked back to the hotel and she took his hand in hers holding the rose in the other.
Back in the room Abby said she was going to take a shower. Tony said okay and sat down to see what he could find on the large flat screen TV. About ten minutes later she called his name and he turned to see her in a black lace bra,and garter belt, over matching panties. The garter straps led to a pair of sheer black stockings. She had the most seductive look on her face he had ever seen. He swallowed and said "Holy Crap Abby, you look gorgeous! You didn't pack that when you thought you would be traveling with your friend Marie did you?" She laughed and said no. She had purchased it at a Victoria's Secret shop in the mall adjacent to the conference hall, and had been carrying it around in her purse all afternoon. She walked over to him and took the remote from his hand. She turned off the TV and said in a husky voice, "I barely remember last night, but I am going to always remember this night." He pulled her close and said "Should I worry about my eyeballs again?" She got a mischievous grin on her face,licked her lips and said "Those aren't the balls I have in mind."
She kissed him and stepped back saying "I want you to meet a traveling companion of mine. She opened her suitcase and withdrew what looked like a bone with a normal bone socket on one end, and a skull on the other. She took it over to the bed where she piled up some pillows, then leaned back on them. Tony thought how delicious she looked in that outfit contrasted with the white sheets. She sat there smiling with the bone on her lap then said, Tony, meet Boogie Bone. Boogie goes with me every where I go except for work, then he stays home. But when I'm on a trip out of town, ole' Boogie goes too. He has been a wonderful companion.
Tony scratched his head and said "Okay, I'll bite, what is Boogie,and what does he do?" Abby's smile grew wider and she said "Ooh-I like biting, but to answer your excellent question," she stopped in mid sentence and brought the skull head up to her ear then said in a serious tone, "Boogie says you have to take your clothes off first." He liked where this seemed to be going, so he complied. When he was standing before her in the buff, she looked him over and said "Abby likes!" He then asked "Now what?" Again she brought the skull head to her ear and pretended to listen. She pointed to a chair which had been moved to the foot of the bed and said "Boogie says you have to sit in that chair." After he was seated she said "Okay, I'll demonstrate." She twisted the skull and it's eyes started glowing red. Then he heard a buzzing sound. Abby ran the shaft up and down her slit from the outside of her underwear. Tony blurted out "My Lord, it's a vibrator!" She put her finger to her lips and shooshed him saying "Careful, he'll hear you. He thinks he's my boyfriend." She patted Boogie and said "There, there, don't listen to him."
She pushed the device down the front of her panties and moved it up and down a few times. Then she put it back to her ear and reported that Boogie had issued a challenge. "Boogie says he can give me a better orgasm than you can." Tony stood and said "Get rid of that damned thing, and I'll show you what I can do." She looked at him like a school teacher with an unruly student. "Patience Tony, patience. Boogie has to have his turn first. It's only fair. Now sit back down and behave."
She spread her legs wider and pulled back the edge of those lace panties. She ran it up and down a couple of times, then inserted the device and began moving it in and out slowly. She closed her eyes and said in a breathy voice "Oh Boogie, you know what to do. Oh yeah, that's the spot". A minute or two later,she looked over at Tony in the chair,and he was slowly stroking himself. She said "You better not do that too much, or Boogie is going to win the challenge by default." "Abby, you're killing me over here! I'm only human you know" he wailed. A few minutes later, she picked up the pace and was moving Boogie in and out a little faster. She said "It---won't---be mmmm! long---now--Oh!" Her breath was coming faster. She grabbed the skull with both hands and began plunging it in and out rapidly. She arched her back and said "Tony--I'm--going to--OH! OH!--cum for you!--OHHHHHH!" She pushed her head back into the pillows and her entire body shook. Tony thought to himself, (This is the most erotic thing I have ever witnessed) After a few moments, she lay limp in the bed. She removed Boogie and laid it on the sheet next to her, it's eyes no longer glowing. "Whew!" she said. "That was a good one! You have your work cut out for you DiNozzo." She patted the mattress and told him to come on over. When he got in the bed with her she grabbed his shaft and said "Goodness, you're has hard as Chinese arithmetic."
She kissed him and said. "Okay Tony, it's your turn. Let's see what you can do stud." He reached for her bra and said "First, I have got to be able to see those beautiful breasts of yours. He pulled down the garment and sucked a nipple into his mouth then swirled his tongue around each one slowly, nipping a little as he went. "Mmmm,ten points for DiNozzo!" she declared. "Boogie can't do that." He then positioned himself between her legs and she pulled the lace panties aside before guiding him to his target with her hand. He began slowly at first then after a couple of minutes picked up the tempo. Abby wrapped her black stocking clad legs around his waist and shouted "Pound me Tony! Make be feel it all the way to my toes!"
He did as instructed and started pile driving her. A low guttural sound escaped from her throat. She said breathlessly, "That's the way, do me hard!! Oh! I love it!" He kept up the pace for a couple more minutes,then a sound came from her that seemed more animal than human, and she began bucking hard beneath him. At almost the same instant he shot into her four times in rapid succession. They lay side by side embracing each other utterly exhausted. When she had recovered a little, Abby reached down and picked up Boogie Bone from the bed and spoke to it saying, "Boogie old friend, you are good, great even, but you lose!" She looked into his eyes and said "Anthony DiNozzo, I have to tell you something. I'm in love with you, and I have been for a long time." He looked at her seriously and said " Abigail Sciuto, I love you too, but I thought you and Probie were joined at the hip, so I never made a move." Her eyes sparkled, "Oh,I hoped you would say that. Tim and I were together for a while as you know, and it was good, but that's over now. We have both moved on. He has a new girlfriend you know." He asked who? and she said "Do you remember Susan Grady? You know, the Polygraph Technician." Tony was surprised. "Her? I thought he was afraid of her." "He thought so too" she replied, "but I guess persistence pays off and she got her man." He said, "Well that sly dog. I once told McGee that I thought she probably had a cute tush under that frumpy dress." Abby pretended to be offended and said "Hey watch it!" He patted her backside and said "But not as cute as yours." She laughed, then kissed him and said "Nice Save DiNozzo."
The next morning as promised, Tony took her to Salem. While they were there, she ran around excitedly, and bought a lot of souvenirs. They walked around town hand in hand until early afternoon, then headed home. They had not gone very far, when Abby said "Gibbs is gonna have a cow when he finds out about us." Tony made a face and replied, "I think I'll let you tell him. He'd kill me on the spot." She punched him on the arm and said "Chicken!" then settled back for the ride thinking happily, that they had left D.C as friends, but were returning as lovers--and more.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3794