Entrapment by joblo
Summary: His chest is starting to hurt but he knows that if he sits up to clear his throat this exquisite torture will stop immediately and Tony can’t help but hope that this time Gibbs will let him come. Soon. After all, he could’ve died today.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Established relationship
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: BDSM
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 2911 Read: 6002 Published: 12/03/2010 Updated: 12/03/2010
Story Notes:
Review Please

1. Entrapment by joblo

Entrapment by joblo
Author's Notes:
His chest is starting to hurt but he knows that if he sits up to clear his throat this exquisite torture will stop immediately and Tony can’t help but hope that this time Gibbs will let him come. Soon. After all, he could’ve died today.
Last Friday Night

It was 10:30 before Gibbs ushers the younger man in, stripping him of his jacket and hanging it up in the closet as Tony limps to the couch, ready to collapse on the worn but comfortable cushions. “Don’t even think about it, DiNozzo. Up to bed,” Gibbs says with his back turned, still fiddling in the closet.

“Jethro. It’s like… barely ten,” Tony laments, after waiting a minute for the television to show a picture, “and I want to watch Hawaii Five-O- I have them all on the DVR and you have the regular cable box upstairs, and I haven’t eaten-“

“And you’re exhausted, and chilled from the IV meds, and you said you had no appetite in the car, but I’m going to bring you a bowl of soup anyway,” Gibbs explained matter of factly then pulled Tony from the couch, grabbing the remote and cutting the cable off. In just ten minutes, Tony was dressed in long pajama pants with thick socks and a t shirt despite the fact that Gibbs threw a sweat shirt on the bed for his lover. Tony smiled when Gibbs gave him that silent glare but he got under the covers and pulled them up to his neck comically and Gibbs just turned to go downstairs, not bothering to stifle a laugh at his silly love. He came back in ten minutes with the leftover tomato basil soup that Tony loved and a grilled cheese.

“I’m not hungry,” Tony groused, dissatisfied with the Friday night program choices.

“Just a few bites then, Gibbs says as he sets the tray on the nightstand and straightens the linens before putting the tray on Tony’s lap. He doesn’t even try to hide his smile when Tony takes serious interest in the cheese covered soup and the gooey Havarti filling the gourmet bread. To seal the deal, Gibbs sits on the edge of the bed and brings the spoon to his lover’s lips. Tony jumps at the unexpected heat. “Shhh, okay, Tony. Eat your sandwich first then.” Tony looks at the bread then looks at Gibbs who just smirks, turns on TCM, and breaks off a piece of the sandwich to feed his boy. By the time Tony finishes the meal, he is yawning but trying to keep his eyes open. “Take these. We don’t want you to wake up in excruciating pain and those meds in you now will wear off- trust me,” Gibbs explains when Tony looks as if he won’t take the pills. But Gibbs knows Tony hates taking pills. He used to worry when Tony would get sick and almost revert to childhood in his convalescence, but Gibbs could always handle it. He figured it was because of the lack of parenting Tony experienced and, for his part, he was more than willing to administer some parental affection he’d saved up over the years.

“But they’ll make me sleep.”

“I hate to break it to you, but you’re headed that way with or without the pills,” Gibbs says with gentle mocking in his voice as he leaves to take the tray to the kitchen and straighten up. He goes through the motions, wondering if he’s going to have to wake Tony when he gets upstairs, knowing he has to avoid a scene that’ll stress out Tony. He returns to find Tony’s heavy lidded gaze glued on the movie, but they immediately perk up when Tony register’s Gibbs presence.

“Still up, Jethro.”

“Have you taken your pill?”

“Not yet,” Tony says, bargaining.

“When?”

“After… a while,” Tony says seductively and his partner realizes he needs to change his approach. Gibbs sees it’s worse than he thought; Tony actually believes things are alright. Why else would he be so boldly soliciting sex after such catastrophic disobedience? “C’mon, Jethro,” Tony moaned, not quite bold enough to openly demand sex, but more than willing to give plenty of suggestive hints. “It’s Passage to Marseilles- Humprey Bogart, Peter Lorre, Geenstreet, Rains,- it’s like Casablanca all over again. They were both directed by Curtiz, boss,” Tony rambles on desperate to get his way, becoming a little less certain each second Gibbs just stands there, saying nothing. Instead of talking, he mutes the television, dims the lights, and starts to undress. “What’s with the volume, boss?” And Gibbs knows the fact that Tony is back to calling him ‘boss’ and not Jethro means that he knows exactly what’s going on.

“Since you’re so eager to stay up a while, we can discuss your actions today. I was going to save it for tomorrow, but there’s no need to wait- especially if you don’t feel too bad,” Gibbs says, throwing his clothes in the hamper and sending the full force of his ice blue glare at his unruly lover. “Fine enough to watch a movie and have sex, right?” Gibbs asked and it wasn’t at all facetious. It was a serious question and that scared Tony a little. Obviously there would be no sex, Tony realized, but there would be something and he didn’t want to know what that something was.

“Actually, my head does hurt a little and I’m getting achy- I should take that pill,” he says, reaching for the glass of water and the medicine resting on the stand next to him.

“Don’t move,” Gibbs voice is likes steel. “Put your hands in your lap, Tony,” he instructs calmly in a tone that would have no resistance. When he is obeyed, he begins. “What happened today, Tony? What’s been happening all week? Look at me!” He demands and Tony’s eyes snap up from his clenched hands and then away again, unable to look at the pain in his lover’s eyes.

“It’s been a long week, a stupid case, and a hell of a day,” Tony explained seriously, putting on a brave front.

“That’s funny, Tony, because it’s been a normal week for me save for watching you spiral out of control.” He let that sink in a few seconds before continuing. “It could’ve been a normal week for you too had you talked to me, Tony. What if those thugs decided to riddle you with bullets instead of bruises?” When he seems to be waiting for an answer, Tony tries to forms words, but has no idea what he should say.

“I- I didn’t mean to-“

“I know, but you could have been killed all the same. This can’t go on, Tony; it has to stop. I take the blame for not sorting you out last night. Vance had me in MTAC so long that you weren’t even waiting for me when I finally came out. I should have called and told you to come over, but I thought it could wait until tonight,” Jethro confesses. “I promise I won’t ever wait again.”

“It’s not your fault, Jethro, you couldn’t have known, Tony mumbles.

“But I did know, Tony. And you knew too. How have you felt this week?”

“A little antsy, I guess, unable to concentrate,” Tony sighs, knowing that he’d been staring at his boss all week, wondering what was going on in his mind. Gibbs was right; it would’ve been a lot easier to just talk to him.

“Anxiety, Tony. And when are you supposed to come to me?”

“When I’m feeling sad, depressed, angry, anxious, happy, horny- all the time, Jethro. I’m so sorry, Jethro. I won’t let you down again? Tony stammers, hoping this is the right answer and not caring that his voice is shaking and his lashes are moist.

“I know because things are changing around here, Tony. We’ll talk more about that, but let’s start with your punishment. For the next week you’ll be over my lap every morning and every night. You’ll ask my permission to touch yourself and that includes going to the bathroom, do you understand?”

“Yes, Jethro…” Tony says, trying to work up the nerve to continue.

“And don’t even think about touching that cock! It’s mine and I’ll take care of it. It’ll be strapped up safe and tight all week after this stunt and you’d better not try to pick your lock, boy,” Jethro hisses in Tony’s ear.

“Yes Jethro, but… it’s Friday,” Tony feebly explains. “You always f-fuck me on Fridays and I’ve been waiting all week long, Jethro. Please,” Tony begs and his lover knows that after the ordeal of the day, they both need to know the other is still alive and real. The question is how to have sex without rewarding his young lover, but comforting him all the same?

“I can’t fuck you, Tony, your ribs are fractured-“

“We could do it slow. I promise I’ll be good,” Tony begs then, seeing the no in Gibbs eyes, he adds, “A finger fuck then?” Gibbs looks like he’s considering the idea. He scoots Tony to the middle of the bed so he can comfortably sit alongside the muscular if bruised legs. He pulls the covers back and massages Tony’s inner thighs through his pajamas as he begins to talk.

“You don’t deserve it, but I guess these are extenuating circumstances. I can’t fuck you, but that also means I can’t spank you either. I’ll give you a reward and a punishment all rolled into one. How’s that sound?” He asks, but obviously doesn’t expect an answer. What he gets is a soft mewl of pleasure as he strokes the underside of Tony’s cock which is stiffening quickly under Gibbs soft ministrations. It takes less than a minute for Tony to begin to rock into Gibbs light touch, demanding more. But the touch stops altogether and Gibbs’ hands move to Tony’s chest and neck and face and arms. He strips off the t shirt and the flannel pants and knows when Tony shivers, it’s not from the cold. He doesn’t move all the pillows, but he makes Tony lie down and spread his legs wide. Gibbs smiles at how Tony is all eagerness. “Beautiful,” he murmurs, licking his fingers and ghosting them over the silken head of Tony’s cock. “The way you just open up for me,” Gibbs says, loving how Tony has pulled his feet back, raising his knees then letting them drop to allow his man full access. He rubs at Tony’s round, well muscled butt and his balls, wrenching a loud moan from the writhing body when Gibbs’ fingers firmly rub along the crease of his ass.


30 Minutes Later


“Oh yeah. In me,” Tony begs, jerking at each swipe across his starving hole. It only takes a couple minutes before Tony is wantonly rocking his hips hard enough to make his cockhead slap against his abs. Tony’s hands are by his side, opening and closing convulsively and Gibbs knows it only a matter of seconds before his lover grabs his hard on and starts to stroke himself. He takes Tony’s hands and guides them up, making him touch himself, helping his love occupy his idle hands. “Harder,” Gibbs demands as Tony brutally pinches and pulls at his own nipples. At the same time, Gibbs is forcefully pulling on his cock. The warm, callused hand makes strong strokes from the base to the head, gripping tighter as his fist rises until he slides off the cherry red tip with a painful little pop that Tony is certain will make him come any minute now. Determined to obey, Tony curls his toes and tries to hold his body rigid but finds Gibbs sitting between his legs, now adding a sharp twist to the end of each stroke.

“Waitwaitwait! Please, stop,” Tony shouts and suddenly goes quiet so that Gibbs knows it’s time to let go. “Nonononononodoooon’t,” Tony sobs as his cock is left to bob in the air in search if the warm strokes. Instead it gets a painful little slap that causes a small geyser of clear fluid to spurt from Tony’s dancing frustration. “Did you just come, Tony?” Gibbs demands with a menacing look that leaves his lover stammering. “N-n-no! Oh my god, I’m so close!” Tony whines a warning as he watches the rough hand reach for him again. Gibbs thinks better of his planned caress, choosing to rub Tony’s thighs instead. Tony concentrates on calming down but he can’t help the rocking of his hips as they move to match the stroking hands he loves so much. His chest is starting to hurt but he knows that if he sits up to clear his lungs this exquisite torture will stop immediately and Tony can’t help but hope that this time Gibbs will let him come. Soon. After all, he could’ve died today.

Silly, he knows because Gibbs has already said he can’t come, but Tony can’t help being optimistic every time a warm tingle runs down his spine and the pulsing heat low in his gut grows stronger and stronger, each time making every inch of skin ultra sensitive. Gibbs’ hands still Tony’s body by gently sliding up his quivering abs, ghosting over his injured ribcage and settling on Tony’s chest. With a mischievous glint in his sharp blue gaze, he licks his fingertips and brushes his moist pads all over the swollen nubs. Tony moans his approval as he humps the air, trying to draw his lover’s attention a bit lower once more. “Again?” Gibbs laughs, wondering if all the edging is as fun for Tony as it is for him.

For the fifth time Gibbs strokes Tony to the door of a mind blowing orgasm only to squeeze the head of Tony’s cock and yank down on his balls when he’s about to erupt. The sudden pain makes Tony want to curl up in a ball and die for a second and he screams his agony as the long awaited release is foiled again. He is unabashedly crying and doesn’t even try to stop his hands from covering Jethro’s where they hold his most tender parts in a death grip. “Alright. It’s okay,” the older man says, eventually releasing his grip and looking in the side table. “No. I can’t, I can’t anymore, Jethro,” Tony whines as he watches his lover pour lube over his semi erect and aching column of flesh. “I’m finished!” He catches the rough hands before they can grip his tired, hungry cock, bringing them to his lips and kissing them to appease his silver haired lover. He wants to suck them and that makes him think of sucking Jethro’s cock but he’s pretty sure his lover won’t be allowing that tonight and Tony can’t stand to be denied again. It’s out of his hands as Gibbs starts an agonizingly slow stroke. After the longest ten minutes Tony has ever had, he’s at the edge once again, moaning and panting and swearing the sweetest, most dirty promises he never knew he could imagine- much to Gibbs delight. Finally, amid all the babbled vows, the chanting begins. “Gibbs. Gibbs. Gibbs. Oh, Gibbs!” Slowly at first then speeding up in time with his lover’s strokes which showed no sign of backing off, Gibbs began to pull the orgasm out of Tony one last time. A defeated whimper and a few silent heartbeats was all the warning Gibbs received but it was enough. He let go and grabbed Tony’s knees, pulling them as far apart as he could, pressing them to the bed so Tony is exposed to his core like an overripe piece of fruit, split and oozing. This time Tony tries his best to come and Jethro lets him try, stroking Tony's body for a few minutes until he calms down.

After about ten minutes and another suspicious spurt of clear fluid that Tony swears is just precum, his breathing is back to normal but his skin is still sensitive to the touch. No matter, Gibbs thinks, pulling him into a sitting position and handing him two pills and a glass of water which Tony is relieved to swallow down. He drinks half the tall glass before it’s taken from his hands and placed on the nightstand by his lover whose warm body is even better than the fluffiest of pillows. “I can’t sleep on you, Jethro,” Tony says reluctantly, knowing his love would think nothing of earning himself an aching back all weekend if it meant Tony would sleep well and not wake up in the night coughing up a lung.

“Ssshhh. Close your eyes,” is the soft demand Gibbs gives as he pats his chest and Tony leans back into the cradled warmth of his lover’s arms. Tony smiles, knowing this day was nothing like he'd fantasized about all week, but he is content anyway. He sighs, loving the pleasantly throbbing heaviness in his cock and the warm moistness of the thick dick behind him, dreaming of the day when he can get a hard reaming out.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3938