Where are the van keys? by uchihagirl5
Summary: DiNozzo has lost the keys to the van and is desperately looking for them.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette, Episode Related, Established relationship, Humor
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: Kink
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 955 Read: 3864 Published: 12/10/2010 Updated: 12/10/2010
Story Notes:
When I saw the scene I was like “Hmm… Something is going on here.” And the idea was born. Seriously, who has a dumpster on a basement? Then again, it might be the NCIS basement, but Tony said he went home after getting pizza… There is only, so far a character that has a basement. Why would the keys be in a basement?

1. Where are the van keys? by uchihagirl5

Where are the van keys? by uchihagirl5
Author's Notes:
DiNozzo has lost the keys to the van and is desperately looking for them.
Tony was hysterical, how could he have lost those keys? No, rephrase that, where had he put those keys?!He remembered having them right on his pocket, yet they weren’t there. He crawled on the floor, looked under his desk, under McGee’s desk, Ziva’s desk, Gibbs’s desk… Still nothing nada, on the drawers… Dammit DiNozzo, where the fuck did you put those dammed keys?! If Gibbs knew what had happened to those keys he would become a dead man.

He looked again at his drawers, till nothing but his gums, some change, glues, pens… Wait; was that one of McGee’s motivational CD’s? He took it. The van keys were not there and Gibbs could appear any moment now. Guy was a psychic! Never mind that, he knew Gibbs would be coming soon. He and his boss were having an intimate relationship for some time now and he and Gibbs had spent the night before together (It was Valentine’s). Waking up at the same time and of course thinking of a plan to not raise suspicion, it was decided that Tony would be the one to come in early while Gibbs would have arrived a few minutes later.

Looking up he saw Ziva holding a heart-shaped chocolate box. Valentine’s, he remembered that. He was curious as to who would have sent the assassin such a romantic thing, perhaps an admirer. Werth? Oh this was definitely good. Sadly, Ziva had chosen to discard the poor man’s feelings, he felt sorry. He closed the drawer without paying much attention to it. “I’m glad I wasn’t your valentine.” Ziva’s was also glad she wasn’t his valentine. In fact, Tony remembered doing something especial the previous night with Gibbs. They both celebrated Valentine’s at Tony’s insistence which proved wonderful to the both of them.

Jethro’s dick was coveted in dark chocolate, Tony’s favorite. It was the perfect mix, Anthony DiNozzo two favorite things, his boss’s mass cock and dark chocolate. He licked his lips in anticipation. “What are you waiting for Tony?” His boss and lover’s gruff voice demanded, as icy as ever with a hint of lust. Tony grinned the way only he could before leaning forward taking the head in his lips, sucking on it lightly. He teased him for a good minute before he left the head alone and licked clean the shaft before taking it into his mouth fully. Jethro moaned, thrusting his hips.

Looking the other way, Tony tried his best to forget the rather delicious memory and focus only on the keys and not the hard on he had just acquired by thinking of his mouth on Gibb’s cock. “There you go McGee, found these.” He handed over the CD to McGee still distracted by boss and chocolates. McGee mentioned something about not finding it. “You should have looked harder.” He too should e looking for those keys harder not think of hard and boss.

“Well sorry I didn’t think of looking at your desk.” Thankfully it was McGee who had the bright idea to track down the keys by common sense, something not associated with him and Gibbs. Again Gibbs, things would not go well with his libido. “Oh yeah.” Wrong memory.

Flashes of Jethro’s body pressed against his, cock deep buried within his body.

Shaking the memory away he started to track down his actions for the previous day, after he had left the van. He remembered going for pizza, going to Gibb’s place, the basement to be exact. They ate pizza, drank beer, then… Oh boy… He had just not… Oh man… Oh man… He was deep fried chicken. After eating the pizza, they had both made out then proceed to make love under the new boat… Of course he had rephrased that so his co-workers would not know that, they were still inside the closet or so to speak. Their relationship was a secret. He could not believe under the haste of getting dressed the van keys would have lead them to fall off from his coat or something. He heard the elevator ding, Gibbs was here. He was in deep shit.

“Where is the dumpster?” In an effort to save his friend and co-worker Ziva asked heedlessly. “In the basement.” Oh crap, he had just spilled it. His apartment had no basement, and much less why would a dumpster would be there for? He hoped Ziva Tim would not catch on this, and that Gibbs would forgive him. “You lose something David?” He walked in, strictly going to his desk. “Ah, not I but Tony did.” Crap, Ziva had just sold him to the wolf. As much as he loved the wolf biting him, this was not the type of bite he wanted form the wolf. Gibbs asked what he lost, from watch to driver’s license, never the keys… Somehow he felt that he already knew. Then there was the mention of a case and the question that Tony feared the most. Who was driving? McGee tried to help but Gibbs quickly interrupted him and showed them the van keys. Gibbs had a hold of the van keys. This was both good and bad.

Good because it meant they could use the van and bad because he had found them, god knows where. “I found these in the elevator floor.” A lie, a god dam good lie. It made perfect sense and saved their asses. “My bad, won’t happen again.” Next time he went to Gibbs house, he would make sure to secure the dammed van keys. “I doubt that.” Gibbs said, almost whispering and almost teasingly. Oh boy… Tony did not know what to do with the whole situation.

He had just might found himself one hungry wolf.
End Notes:
When I saw the scene I was like “Hmm… Something is going on here.” And the idea was born. Seriously, who has a dumpster on a basement? Then again, it might be the NCIS basement, but Tony said he went home after getting pizza… There is only, so far a character that has a basement. Why would the keys be in a basement?
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3946