Omega is more than a stylish watch. by liwen1
Summary: In simple terms, the escapement is the heart of a mechanical watch, generating the impulses that cause the movement mechanism.
Categories: German Characters: Anthony DiNozzo
Genre: PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: Disturbing imaginery
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 143 Read: 6241 Published: 04/13/2011 Updated: 04/13/2011
Story Notes:
thomas sabo charm club
thomas sabo armbanden

1. Omega is more than a stylish watch. by liwen1

Omega is more than a stylish watch. by liwen1
Author's Notes:
In simple terms, the escapement is the heart of a mechanical watch, generating the impulses that cause the movement mechanism.
In recent years, Omega created the world No 1 car wristwatch settlement with central tourbillon in 1994 and created history in 1999 with the first mass produced watch incorporating thomas sabo charms the coaxial exhaust, developed in conjunction with illustrious English master key horologe George Daniels. In simple terms, the escapement is the heart of a mechanical watch, generating the impulses that cause the movement mechanism. Omega Co-Axial Escape slashes friction between the parties that the force of transfer of the other components, making greater consistency and accuracy and lowering service requirements.
Today, Omega is known for its thomas sabo chains strict review of new proposals, cases, and bands. Each new Omega movement is shown in the wrist joint in the remaining Omega theoretical accounts, and several test runs are acquitted laboratory to determine the temperature-resistance, shock and vibration resistance.
End Notes:
thomas sabo charm club
thomas sabo armbanden
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4095