Ziva's Romance by ziva54382
Summary: Ziva and Tony admit their feelings for each other.
Categories: Gen Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Ziva David
Genre: Alternate Universe, Drama, Friendship, Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: None
Warnings: Violence, Torture
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 558 Read: 3606 Published: 05/14/2011 Updated: 05/15/2011

1. Chapter 1 by ziva54382

2. Chapter 2 by ziva54382

Chapter 1 by ziva54382
Author's Notes:
Ziva and Tony admit their feelings for each other.
Ziva walked into NCIS on Thursday morning and found Tony wandering around the security check area.

"Tony, what are you waiting for?" asked Ziva.

"Actually, you," replied Tony. He was smiling.

"Why me?"

"I want to tell you something Ziva. It's going to have to wait though."

"What's going to have to wait DiNozzo?" asked Gibbs as he walked up.

"Nothing Boss."

The three of them walked up to the squad room together, Ziva giving Tony a curious look. As they sat down at their desks to continue on a case, Ziva caught Tony giving her a look that could only be described as fascination.

TWO HOURS LATER

"Where is McGee?" asked Tony.

"At a conference in Norfolk. Why?" asked Ziva.

"I need his computer skills."

"I'll do it. McGee showed me how to hack into computers once before."

Tony and Ziva were at their victim, a naval petty officer's, house. Ziva sat at the computer and, after a few minutes, had managed to find the right password.

"Here you go Tony," said Ziva as she moved away from the computer.

"Thanks Ziva," replied Tony. "Are you busy tonight?"

"No, why?"

"Do you want to go out for a drink or...or something?"

"Are you asking me out on a date or as friends?"

"A...a date."

"Oh Tony. You're so sweet. Of course I'll go out with you."
Chapter 2 by ziva54382
Author's Notes:
Ziva and Tony have dinner together at a restaurant.
After work, Ziva rushed home. She wanted to get home and find something nice to wear.

After a half hour of searching through her clothes, Ziva decided on a pair of jeans and a sparkly top. She put a leather jacket over her top and waited for Tony to knock on the door.

"This is a dream come true," said Ziva. She was talking to herself.

Five minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Ziva got up and opened the door to find Tony standing there. He was holding a bunch of roses and a box of chocolates. He also had a small bag with him.

"These are for you Ziva," said Tony.

"Thank you Tony," replied Ziva. She opened the bag and found a white scarf inside. "It's beautiful Tony."

"You're welcome sweetheart."

Ten minutes later, Ziva and Tony were sitting at a table on the balcony of a restaurant. Looking over the balcony, Ziva saw a large lake. It was beautiful.

"How did you get a reservation here Tony?" asked Ziva. She was completely amazed by everything.

"My friend is the owner. I told him that I met this beautiful girl and that I wanted to surprise her so he gave me a table here," replied Tony.

"Wow. Thank you so much for this. You are so sweet. I love you."

"I love you too Ziva."

Half an hour later, Ziva and Tony were eating their dinner.

"This is wonderful Tony. I absolutely love it here. I hope we can get a reservation here again. If we last that long," said Ziva.

"Why wouldn't we last Ziva? We've finally admitted our feelings for each other and Gibbs doesn't have a problem with it so he won't be pressuring us to break up. McGee, Abby, Palmer and Ducky shouldn't care. In fact, Abby will probably be bubbling with excitement when she finds out," replied Tony.

"Yeah but Tony, if my father finds out, he'll take me back to Israel and he'll most likely hurt you. I don't think that I could put up with that. I love you so much but if you get hurt, I'll break up with you to protect you."
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4120