The Problem Part 1 by ziva54382
Summary: Ziva is kidnapped and tortured to try and lure Tony out.
Categories: Gen Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Original character, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Drama, Friendship, Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: None
Warnings: Violence, Torture
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 1681 Read: 6433 Published: 05/15/2011 Updated: 05/15/2011

1. Chapter 1 by ziva54382

2. Chapter 2 by ziva54382

3. Chapter 3 by ziva54382

4. Chapter 4 by ziva54382

5. Chapter 5 by ziva54382

Chapter 1 by ziva54382
Author's Notes:
Ziva is kidnapped and tortured to lure Tony out.
Ziva woke up in a warehouse and her defences immediately went up. She didn't know where she was or what had happened to her but she was in pain. When Ziva looked up again, she saw a man walk into the room. He was carrying a bag. Once Ziva's eyes adjusted to the darkness, she was able to see that the man was Tony's partner from Baltimore P.D. Tony's partner, Matt, pulled a knife and a syringe out of the bag. After injecting an opaque liquid into Ziva's left arm, he grabbed the knife and walked over to Ziva.

**Five Hours Earlier**

"Gear up, dead marine in West Virginia," called Gibbs as he walked into the squad room. Everyone followed Gibbs to the elevator.

"McGee's in back," said Tony.

Grumbling, McGee got into the back of the NCIS truck and Ziva drove off to the crime scene. Arriving at the crime a considerably short time later, the team got out and started collecting evidence. Suddenly Tony's head shot up. He noticed his old partner walking towards them and attempted to tell Ziva and McGee that they shouldn't listen to anything his partner says.

"Matt," said Tony in a reserved tone. Tony had found out a a month earlier that his old partner had been a dirty cop.

"DiNozzo," said Matt. He nodded at Ziva and McGee.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing, just checking to make sure you guys are doing your jobs. That's all."

"That's a lie and you know it. What do you want?"

"You, dead DiNozzo."

"It's not going to happen," said Ziva.

"Yes it will. Looks like I know how to make you suffer to DiNozzo." With that said, Matt walked off.
Chapter 2 by ziva54382
Author's Notes:
Ziva is kidnapped.
Three hours after coming back from the crime scene, Ziva found Tony sitting on the floor near the stairs leading up to MTAC.

"Tony?" asked Ziva gently.

"Oh, hi Ziva," replied Tony.

"Are you okay?"

"I was just thinking about my Baltimore days."

"You're upset. What's wrong?"

"Matt. He's the reason I left Baltimore. I found out that he was hiding secrets from me. Then, a month ago, I found out that he was a dirty cop. Ziva, please promise me that you'll be careful. You remember how he said that he knew a way of getting to me at the crime scene?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"He meant that if he gets the chance, he'll come after you Ziva. He saw how much you mean to me. He'll get you eventually. He won't go easy on you either. He's killed people before. Please promise me you'll be careful Ziva."

Ziva was about to say that she can take care of herself when she noticed that Tony was pleading with her.

"Of course I will Tony," said Ziva.

**One and a Half Hours Later**

As Ziva walked out to her car, she was hit from behind. Ziva fell to the ground, unconscious. The person that had hit Ziva dragged her to a car and shoved her into the boot.

When Ziva opened her eyes half an hour later, she was tied to a chair in a warehouse.
Chapter 3 by ziva54382
Author's Notes:
McGee and Abby find Ziva.
Tony's old partner, Matt, walked up to Ziva and injected an opaque liquid into her left arm. He then walked up to her with a knife and was about to slice her leg open when his phone rang.

After Matt left Ziva alone again, Ziva grabbed her phone from the bench next to her. Pressing number one on the speed dial, Ziva waited impatiently for Gibbs to answer.

"Gibbs," said Gibbs when he answered.

"It's Ziva. I need you to trace the GPS in my phone Gibbs," said Ziva.

"Where are you?"

"I don't know. Matt's the murderer. He's got me. Don't let Tony leave the building. Matt wants him. He injected something into me Gibbs but I'm not sure what it is. He wants me to suffer Gibbs. I have to go. Please hurry."

Ziva turned her phone off and placed it on the bench again. Matt walked in and untied Ziva. He then took her to a table on the opposite side of the warehouse. Matt pushed Ziva onto the table and tied her down.

**NCIS**

"McGee, get with Abby and trace the GPS in Ziva's phone now. DiNozzo, you are not to leave the building unless I say so. Ziva's life depends on it," said Gibbs.

Tony knew that his boss was worried about Ziva. So was Tony and McGee. Abby would've been terrified for Ziva right now.

"What can I do boss?" asked Tony.

"Make a profile on Matt. I want everything you can find on him now," replied Gibbs.

**Warehouse**

Matt dragged a trolley over to the table that Ziva was lying on. Grabbing a pair of scissors, Matt cut Ziva's top and then ripped it off her. He placed a small electrode onto the left side of Ziva's stomach. He then placed another electrode onto the right side of Ziva's chest. When Ziva turned her head, she noticed that the electrodes were connected to a machine. Matt pressed the start button on the machine and suddenly Ziva was being electrocuted.

Five minutes later, Ziva was struggling to breathe. Matt turned off the machine and removed the electrodes from Ziva's body. He then left Ziva alone in the warehouse.

**NCIS-Abby's Lab**

"Please tell me you two have found Ziva," said Gibbs.

"We almost had her location but the power decided to cut out on us Gibbs. We're searching again. We were able to fix the range however," said Abby.

"Before the power cut out, we tracked Ziva to the warehouse district in West Virginia," explained McGee.

"Find her now," said Gibbs.

**Warehouse**

Matt walked back into the warehouse half an hour later. He came over to Ziva and squeezed a white liquid onto her stomach. Matt then walked off again. When he came back five minutes later, Matt wiped the liquid off Ziva and left again.

**NCIS-Abby's Lab**

"Did you find her yet?" asked Gibbs.

"Yes Gibbs. She's in warehouse three of the warehouse district in West Virginia," said Abby.

"Okay. Abby, keep me posted. Let's go McGee. We need to save her."
Chapter 4 by ziva54382
Author's Notes:
Ziva is taken to hospital.
Matt walked up to Ziva and picked up his knife. Matt dragged the knife across Ziva's arm and then he walked over to the bag that he had left by the chair that Ziva had found herself in when she'd woken up. Matt grabbed the bag and brought it over to the table. He pulled out a small clip and a few wires. After attaching the wires to the clip and the machine, Matt attached the clip to Ziva's wrist. He turned the machine on and the clip grew hot. After ten minutes, Ziva's wrist was burnt. Matt removed the clip and attached it to Ziva's finger. After five minutes, Matt removed the clip again and left to make a phone call.

Half an hour later, Matt came back in and walked over to Ziva. He untied Ziva and forced her to walk over to a cabinet. Matt pushed Ziva into the cabinet and attached her to a machine. Once Matt had tied Ziva up, he closed the cabinet door and started the machine. After about five minutes, Ziva started to feel dizzy. Looking down, Ziva noticed that she was burnt. After another five minutes, Matt opened the cabinet door and untied Ziva.

Matt pushed Ziva back onto the table and tied her down again. He then grabbed his knife and sliced Ziva's leg open. After placing his knife down, Matt placed electrodes onto Ziva's stomach, chest and breasts. Before long, Ziva was being electrocuted again. After five minutes, Matt removed all of the electrodes and left the warehouse. Ziva was struggling to breathe again.

When Matt came back ten minutes later, he picked up his knife and sliced Ziva's stomach open. By now, Ziva was barely conscious. Suddenly, Ziva heard voices. They were familiar. Matt untied Ziva and pushed her into the chair. After tying Ziva up again, Matt walked behind Ziva. Matt placed his knife at Ziva's neck and pressed it into her. The knife wasn't in hard enough to cut Ziva's throat but it was making her even more sore.

"Put the knife down now Matt," said Gibbs in a calm tone. Ziva opened her eyes and saw her boss and one of her colleagues standing in front of her. There were six police officers behind them.

Ziva knew that she would be safe now and closed her eyes again.

"I said put the knife down," said Gibbs again.

"Shoot and I kill her," said Matt as he dug the knife in deeper.

After another five minutes, McGee managed to shoot Matt in the leg. He dropped the knife as he fell and everyone rushed forward. Gibbs took off his jacket and wrapped it around Ziva. She was only wearing her bra and he knew that she was probably cold. She was losing a lot of blood too. One of the officers called 911. Gibbs and McGee worked at loosening the knots so that they could free Ziva.

After ten minutes, Ziva was free and lying in the back of an ambulance. She was still unconscious. Gibbs rode to the hospital with Ziva and McGee took Matt back to NCIS.

"How's she doing?" asked the ambulance driver.

The paramedic in the back answered him. "She's losing blood fast. How long until we get there?"

"Ten minutes. Maybe fifteen depending on traffic."

"We need to be faster."
Chapter 5 by ziva54382
Author's Notes:
Ziva goes into surgery.
Twenty minutes later, Ziva was in surgery. Gibbs was waiting outside the operating room.

"Boss, how's Ziva?" asked Tony as he and McGee rushed in.

"She's in surgery Tony," replied Gibbs.

"I can't believe it. Ziva's hurt. She saved my life boss. Why Ziva?"

"I don't know. You guys are close. He wanted to make you suffer. He succeeded in that Tony."

After that, all conversation ceased. A surgeon walked out of the OR and found Gibbs.

"Agent Gibbs, Ms David is quite lucky. She still requires surgery. It'll most likely be another couple of hours before she goes to the ICU. I noticed that she was burnt too. She went through a lot. Does she have any family?" asked the surgeon.

"We're her family now. Her father doesn't care about her. He'd probably jump up and down with joy," replied Gibbs.

"Okay. Who wants to be her emergency contact then?"

"I will. She got hurt trying to save me," said Tony.






TO BE CONTINUED....
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4123