Gibbs meet Isabel..PT.1 by wildcard
Summary: Gibbs finds himself obsessed with this exceptional woman. Very hot sex scenes in the coming up Parts. Part 1
Categories: Other Het Pairings Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/Other
Warnings: Kink, Non-con
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 15113 Read: 22541 Published: 06/22/2011 Updated: 06/22/2011
Story Notes:
Future parts of this story are very erotic. Please don't read if you have a problem with explicit sex scenes. Spanking involved. This is Part1.
The only main character that is mine is Isabel. All others are not they belong to the writers for the show NCIS. I take no credit for their wonderful work.

1. Gibbs meet Isabel..PT.1 by wildcard

2. Gibbs meet Isabel PT 2 by wildcard

3. Gibbs meet Isabel PT 3 by wildcard

4. Gibbs meet Isabel PT 4 by wildcard

5. Gibbs meet Isabel PT 5 by wildcard

6. Gibbs meet Isabel PT 6 by wildcard

7. Gibbs meet Isabel PT 7 by wildcard

Gibbs meet Isabel..PT.1 by wildcard
Author's Notes:
Gibbs finds himself obsessed with this exceptional woman. Very hot sex scenes in the coming up Parts.
Part 1
This was going to be another long day Gibbs thought.
Sitting at his desk he saw to it that all his team was busy at their tasks of putting together the pieces of this latest murder.
Then he got the call from the Director Vance he wanted to see him in his office.
He made his way up the stairs and wondered what was Vance was going to propose that was going to distract him from this new case.

"Sit down Gibbs" said Vance
"So what is it this time?"
Seems that you have had a witness to this murder your working on.
Really? News to me. No one has come forward that I know of.
Yeah well she chose to come to me directly.

Gibbs thought about this for a moment and it didn't sit to well with him. Who decides to immediately go over his head when it comes to a case he is directing the investigation on.

So?
Well this witness is a bit unusual. She was one of the only women awarded the medal of honor in our history. She served as a Marine in Iraq.
She keeps a low profile. She's really a very humble person. If it hadn't been for the other personnel in her troop who insisted on coming forth with the story of her bravery she would have kept the incident quiet. I think she would have preferred it that way.

Gibbs listened to the words thoughtfully. He knew this was almost always the case when someone gets awarded a medal of this magnitude, so that made sense, but a woman getting the medal. That threw him. He wondered what it was she did. Then the answer came.

Seems that Lt. Walker is an excellent shot. The enemy was advancing unexpectedly on her troop and they had a mission to carry out that meant someone had to stay behind to see that the bombs planted hurriedly would detonate and at the same time make sure that her men escaped capture. Lt Walker volunteered to stay behind and, from a considerable distance, detonated the bombs with her rifle and picked off the advancing enemy long enough for the others to escape. She was shot in the process and managed to hide long enough to be found by the next battalion of our military entering the area.

Gibbs was quietly impressed. This must be one courageous woman. She was a evidently pretty tough. He also noted she was an excellent shot, they had something in common.

Vance continued. "Since then she has been out of the service but lives not far from base where murder took place. She saw the man who escaped shortly after the stabbing. She was too late to help. We think the murdered might have seen her as well.
I chose you because of her importance to this case and because she is considered a special person, as you may have figured, by her military background.
I want you to keep a watch on her for a while till we catch this guy. Here's her file so that you can get a little of her background before you meet.
Keep her safe Gibbs."

Gibbs picked up her file and browsed through it briefly. He agreed with Leon but at the same time felt if there was anyone who could take care of themselves it sounded like this woman would be the one.

When he returned to his desk he spoke to his team about this new discovery. Tony said "Sounds like she's one tough cookie, probably a lesbian." Gibbs gave him a quick smack on the head.
"DiNozzo does everything equate to something sexual in your head? Try to keep your mind focused on the case. She'll be my concern."

Just then Director Vance showed up with someone behind him. "Gibbs let me introduce you to Isabel Walker, former Lt. Walker." Then he stepped aside. Behind him stepped forward a radiant natural beauty. Soft, feminine and startlingly beautiful were the words that came to mind. She was medium height with long dark silky hair, large very dark eyes and full lips and a small Irish nose. Her skin look like it was kissed by the sun which brought out her freckles and the color of her skin contrasted with her soft white dress with small print. Her dress was feminine but not overly sexy as it wasn't tight fitted except at the bodice then it flared in soft folds at the bottom.

And then with a growing smile on her face that seemed to illuminate the room she casually reached out her hand to give Agent Gibbs a hand shake.

At first he acted slowly as he was still taking her in. Then he took her hand and returned the smile. She was not at all what he had expected. Maybe taller, stronger looking, harder. Not this, this sweet, soft, vulnerable, feminine woman standing before him. He suddenly felt stronger and protective of this beautiful creature in front of him.
So many things were going on in his mind at the same time, disbelief, after all She was the one who was awarded the medal of honor? Then this immediate attraction, he had always gone for redheads, but gezzz she was like the Yin to his Yang. Her femininity made him feel all that more masculine. A switch had been suddenly turned on in him physically.
As was Gibbs way no one could have guessed all of this was going on in his head.
Although she seemed to having the same effect on a few others in the group. DiNozzo couldn't take his eyes off her, roaming her body as if trying to imagine her in some sort of compromising situation with him having the advantage.

Then she spoke. Her voice was soft and low, she was articulate and it had a sexy quality about it but it was like she was unaware of that. For that matter she was as unassuming and confident.
Standing there seemingly without make-up, her hair looking a bit wind blown with that radiant smile on her face. "I have heard so much about you Agent Gibbs", Director Vance was filling me in, plus, I have to say you do have a bit of a reputation around here" Her smile broadened and her eyes seemed to twinkle on that last statement.

She seem sweet just then like she could be friends with anyone. Very down to earth.

"Its nice to meet you Lt. Walker, I've heard a lot about you too." said Gibbs then he smiled.

She loved his blue eyes and white hair, gee what a combination she thought, lady killer. "I'm really a civilian now so please call me Izzy agent Gibbs or Isabel. Since we may be spending some time together it just seems ….I don't know ..more friendly?
End Notes:
Future parts of this story are very erotic. Please don't read if you have a problem with explicit sex scenes. Spanking involved. This is Part1.
The only main character that is mine is Isabel. All others are not they belong to the writers for the show NCIS. I take no credit for their wonderful work.
Gibbs meet Isabel PT 2 by wildcard
Author's Notes:
Gibbs and Isabel start to heat things up.
He just stood there letting her voice wash over him experiencing the strange effect it had on him. Just watching her intently. "Ok Izzy" he said softly and let her name slowly leave his lips.

Then Leon Vance spoke up "Ziva why don't you show Isabel around let her see where the facilities are and a tour of the departments so she get to know her way around."

"Certainly Director" Ziva said with a smile. She had respect for this woman who showed so much courage and she liked her friendly nature. Nothing superficial about this one. She understood why her boss seemed strangely enthralled although he was struggling not to show it and of course Tony and his devouring eyes. This woman seemed not to notice. Ziva had the distinct impression that Isabel had dealt with that sort of reaction many times before and just took it in her stride. Maybe was even amused by it.

Back in the "pen" Gibbs leaned over to DiNozzo and said "put your eyes back in your head and can ya have a little respect for a change?"

"Yes boss" and Tony went back to the task at hand.

Gibbs sat back down to go over the files of the case but couldn't help looking up and watching Ziva showing Izzy around. Isabel moved with grace around the office. He was thinking maybe she had taken ballet at some point in her life. But then he thought not many ballet dancers with bodies like that. She was slender but she had curves. Gorgeous curves. It made him think, when did women decide that curves where unattractive? What is with all the flat chested women with stick thin limbs working out till they all looked anorexic? Isabel had full breasts and although her dress hid it he could tell her hips and butt were curvy and shapely. She had longs legs that had defined calves and he'd bet her thighs were amazing.
"I gotta stop this" he actually said out loud in a quiet voice, "I'm not getting anything done"

A couple of hours went by and Isabel showed up by Gibbs desk once again, it was getting time to break, the case and the answers they needed would take till tomorrow to follow up on. Time to leave and have some dinner, then home.
"So maybe I'll go now and get some dinner? shall I call you later to check in?"

"No I don't think its gonna work like that" said Gibbs

"Excuse me?"

"Well its my job to keep you safe and thats gonna be real difficult if I am not with you."

"So what do you suggest Agent Gibbs?"

"Well I suggest dinner at Imperial Dragon, you like Chinese?" he said while grabbing his jacket

She smiled and looked down for a moment then said "You read my mind, Chinese sounds wonderful"

She was lost in thought on the way to his car. So I will be glued to Agent Gibbs for a while. Well if I have to give up my freedom for a little while it won't be so bad to be in his company. I don't feel as if I will have to fight anyone off at least. He seems like a mostly business kind of guy. It will be interesting to get to know him. But yet there was this little element of excitement she didn't quite understand about this situation. He also seemed like the kind of guy who could rattle her easy confident way of keeping her distance while maintaining a friendly relationship.

It had been quite a while since Isabel had a guy in her life. The last one she fell for hard, too hard and it took all of her survival instincts to pul herself up to go on after he left her. She didn't ever want to repeat that again. Next time, if there was one, she would take better care of her heart and not let someone in as much as she had. No being friendly and detached was the way to go.

Gibbs also heavy in thought as he drove them to the restaurant. He never thought of himself as being this easily taken in by a woman. Not now. Not after so many failed relationships. Hadn't he learned anything?
Why was he even thinking about this! He just met her! But there was something, something undeniably different about this woman. She was like a drug. He knew if he got to close he could get addicted. God, he thought, I hope this case gets resolved quick. And then there was a feeling of hoping for just the opposite immediately afterwards.
He glanced over at her bare legs showing from beneath her dress. Slightly tanned and smooth he wondered what it would be like to run his hands up her thighs to her hips.

He never showed he had an interest. His talk was minimal as usual. And very Gibbs in his manner keeping to himself the not-so-business like thoughts that popped up from time to time. He watched her speak she was so unselfconscious, eating her food as though she thoroughly enjoyed it shooting him a quick brilliant smile occasionally over something he shared about his team or the relationship they had to one another.
It was almost unnerving how unassuming and natural she was when she sat there looking so beautiful. He wondered if she even had an inkling as to what she was doing to him.

Hers conversations were somewhat minimal as well. She wasn't in the habit of rambling on like some women. She had things she kept secret. She didn't talk about her medal, although he made a quick reference to it. She said anyone would have done the same thing in my place and then quickly changed the subject looking rather embarrassed.

She sat there and once or twice noticing how handsome he was and how his smile made her stomach feel like butterflies. His eyes were so blue and she even had to catch her breath once when she caught him looking at her so intently as she lifted her head from her food. It made her blush. At first she thought she might have some food on her face so she quickly used her napkin but it wasn't that and it made her feel a warmth in places she hadn't felt in a while. This blushing was starting to become a regular thing. She felt as if she was 16 years old with a new crush.
Oh gezzz what was happening.

"Your blushing" and then a smile "did I say something wrong?
"Oh no,no " her usual casual easy smile gave way and suddenly she felt self conscious.
Than she was candid as usual.
"When you looked at me it took me off guard, I wasn't sure if I left food on my mouth" then
" Gezz you have the bluest eyes I have ever seen"

Then it was his turn to feel self conscious, but it wasn't like Gibbs to blush so he just returned with "that's how I manage to get my suspects to talk, works every time" and he smiled.
then a pause while he studied her
"Well just so you know I do have a spare room so are you ready to head over to my place? Do you need to pick up anything at your house?"

Now that had taken her by surprise. She new they probably would be staying in close proximity but suddenly the thought of going back to his place took her off guard.

Seeing her hesitancy he realized he had to say something.

"Look there's really no debate here, we have to be close for a while and your place is going to be a target if this guy should find out where you live"
Now I can take you over there to pick up a few things but your not going without me.
Hey I know how well you can use a gun but everyone needs a back-up once in a while"

He was right she agreed. "Yes if you don't mind there are a few things I'd like to get"

And without another sentence they got up and drove to her house.
Her decorating was minimalistic and he liked it. Abby would say "very Zen" She had a few photos of her parents and her. And a couple of her Dad who also had been in the military from what Gibbs could see. Also what really drew his attention was a side table that had been made by hand with different hardwoods carefully pieced together like a checkerboard. It had beautiful side detail as well using very small pieces of different colored hardwoods as a border.
The person who had made this was a real craftsman and understood his woods. And there was a clock base made similar to it standing in the corner. He admired the woodwork he hadn't seen anything like it which made him think she may know the craftsman.

Just as the thought entered his mind while his hand was running along the top of the table she came out of the bedroom. "My Grandfather did a lot of wood work, he made that table and a few other pieces I managed to get after he passed away" Isn't it beautiful?

"He definitely knew what he was doing." All the while he said this he was admiring its beauty and Isabel saw that he really appreciated the work.
She smiled it really pleased her that he had taken such notice of something so valuable to her.

Then they took off for Gibbs place. When he got in the house he showed her her room and then went and changed into a tee shirt and jeans. The woodwork he saw just made him want to return to his boat.

His house was warm and a little rustic to her. He definitely had an appreciation for wood. She could see it all over his house. His house smelled a little like her Grandfathers for some reason. And then he mentioned it. He worked on a boat in his basement.

"Come on down if you'd like to see it" he said going down the basement stairs. She took off after him. She loved working side by side with her Grandfather on his projects. So the saw dust and wood smell was like home to her. As they approached the landing the smell was strong and it brought her back .

She just stood there for a moment closed her eyes and took it in. As he got over to his boat he sensed she wasn't behind him and he turned to see her with her eyes closed just breathing in the scent of wood in the air. She looked like some angel out of place in this environment of hard wood and saw dust. Her dress in soft folds around her legs and hugging her waist and breasts. Her face up lifted with her eyes closed looking like she was waiting to be kissed. And suddenly he was hungry for those lips, he imaged the deep kiss, her wet tongue, wanting to explore her mouth.

She opened her eyes to see his blue eyes darken and him staring intently at her taking in all of her.
His demeanor changed he wasn't the distant but nice slightly grumpy team leader he was at his office. It as if he was ready to devour her. He was showing her something different, he was generating some real heat in that moment.

He turned away abruptly. And started searching through his tools. But she had caught it, It hit her hard, in a brief second she got the whole story from his eyes. She started feeling very warm all at once. Her legs felt weak. She managed to get over to the table where he worked on his boat. She said softly, stroking the wood planks on the boat, "this is amazing, quite an achievement"


Somehow it mattered to him immensely that she liked the boat and his work. He smiled and tried to be casual," Lotta work "
He was trying not to look at her. He knew by her expression she had caught what he was thinking. How the hell. He was getting out of control.
He put his head down and tried to concentrate on the boat.

" She spoke and this time her voice was slightly huskier deeper " don't you just love the way it feels when wood is sanded down…the softness." She said these words while stroking the sanded areas of the boat. He caught what she was doing and looked over her way. She looked at him. Her eyes so dark and intense her lips were slightly parted and she was flushed, her breathing was quicker. She moved over closer to him and reached out in front of him to stroke the wood he had just worked on.
His resolve was being tested. He was getting hot from her scent, the soft skin of her arm, her hair brushing his hand.

"Isabel" he said in a quiet husky voice dragging out her name while keeping his eyes on her mouth. Her knees got weak as he grabbed her by the waist and pushed her hair softly away and started kissing her neck up to her mouth. She felt she wasn't in control of her body her lips instantly parted to allow his tongue to enter. His kiss took over her mouth his tongue explored very inch of it. His kisses where passionate as if he wanted to consume her.
She was getting really warm. Then it was his hands. They started at her waist, one slowly moved up around her back supporting her while the other slide down over her rear kneading her butt and pulling her into him. His mouth slide down again heading towards her breasts, she could feel how hard he was. All she could think was "oh god he's not going to stop we are going to end up in his bed, once he finds out how wet I am for him its going to be all over, gezz he'll probably take me right here'

It took all her resolve but she pulled away from him. Panting and breathing heavy. She looked at him trembling. "No I can't, really, I can't

He looked hungry, like an animal that had its prey taken from him. He stood there watching her debating on whether he wanted to take no for an answer. This was not a "real" no. If there was one thing he knew it was that was she was responding to him her body wanted this she was yielding and melted into his arms like she was made to be there. And she was getting warm. Look at the blush in her face you could feel the heat coming off her body. And if he had gotten just a bit further there would be proof her body was lubricating the way for him to take her fully.
Then his mind took over, what was he thinking? if she wanted to stop for whatever reason he needed to do just that.

He gained his composure. His eyes looked at her searching "Isabel, there is no excuse, I not gonna say I don't want you, you know I do. I think its best if I put some distance here between us." and then he touched her face gently and said " You let me know if you need anything"
And at that he started walking toward the steps, waited for her to follow then climb the stairs to go off to their separate bedrooms.
End Notes:
This starts to get very erotic and sexy if you don't like that sort of thing please don't read. This is my first time at this, be gentle..;-)
All these characters belong to the wonderful writers of the TV series except Isabel.
Gibbs meet Isabel PT 3 by wildcard
Author's Notes:
Things really start to heat up in their relationship. Lots of steamy scenes.
She almost wished he hadn't taken that no for an answer. Right after she said it her body was aching as if she stole something away it needed and yes wanted, wanted very badly. She saw his turmoil and then saw him regain his control. Even sensed a bit of anger at himself for letting this happen.
And she told herself it was the best thing to do.

When she go to the room she paced. She had just met him. How could she be having feelings. Was it just that she had been sex depriving herself? She didn't neglect to satisfy herself. What then?
It was who he was. She knew him before she even met him. Leon had given her his file to look at. He was brave and a good man. He risked his life for his team and developed good relationships with them. He cared deeply for people and he had a good moral compass. He was humble and he didn't stand for dishonesty and cruelty. He may be a bit gruff at times but he always got the job done and by far he was the best protector. She admired him and when she saw he had a passion for wood working it brought to mind a favorite person of hers. Her Grandfather. She felt at home in his home and suddenly with him.

He entered his room mentally kicking himself. Why on God earth had he behaved this way. He had met beautiful women before. He never lost control like this. He has to understand this. She was undeniably beautiful, she was disarmingly beautiful. He had looked at her a couple of time today and he forgot what he was doing she knocked him off track. Those eyes and lips, that smile, those curves she seemed so vulnerable so amazingly feminine. It made him hard just to think about her. And now that he had tasted that warm sweet mouth and soft lips….Enough. He stripped his clothes off and took a much needed shower and then dove into bed trying to think about the case, anything but her.

She heard him leave the shower and went in to the bathroom to shower herself. She saw the simple things he used and crazily found them endearing. Off to bed she tried to sleep the feel of his mouth still in her memory, his hands pulling her against his hardness. Oh God No she won't be hurt again. This man was dangerous. She could loose herself easily with him. It frightened her a bit. More than this guy that might hunt her down. Him she could take care of.

That night they both dreamed of the passion they might have shared had they stayed in the basement that evening.

The next morning she woke to smell coffee brewing. She had a restless night. Never the less she was determined to make a friend of Jethro Gibbs. If she could see him as just a friend it would take some of that sexual tension away. And she can be friendly and distance herself at the same time. She trained herself well at this. Gibbs had just caught her off guard.

Gibbs woke earlier than usual since we woke up in a sweat after dreaming of her. This woman needed protection right now she didn't need someone hitting on her. He could do this. He wasn't going to deny his growing feelings for her. That started before he even got to know her with the news Vance had shared with him he couldn't help but think there was something very special about this woman, something he couldn't help but admire. Then he saw this exceptional person and she was breath taking. Something about her femaleness made him feel even more masculine, it made him hard.
This maybe the most difficult thing he's had to do but he was going to be his alpha self today and let her know she can trust him.

They met in the kitchen and he poured her some coffee. "Coffee?" he said as he handed her the coffee.
"Oh yes, please" Then she said "And hey I have to say this right off. About last night that was just as much my fault but I stopped and realized that well it might be better if we just got to know each as friends with so much going on." Does that sound OK to you?"

"Yup, you read my mind" Although he knew there was something more to it than that. He would find out eventually. Give her time.
He took a sip of his coffee and studied her with his blue eyes roaming over her while she had her back to him, taking her in. She was wearing a close fitting tank top tee and skinny black jeans that showed off her figured well. She wore boots underneath. He had never seen a pair of jeans look that good on a woman. She had a short leather jacket that she put on over the top and she pushed up the sleeves. He thought maybe she was dressing to play down her femininity but as far as he could see she was failing miserably . Her breasts showed nicely in the clingy top and the jeans instead of making her shape straighter showed off the curve of her hips and ass beautifully. Her hair was tossed, silky and wild like she had just stepped out of bed after a hot love making session.
Yup this was going to be more difficult than he thought.

She on the other hand thought things were heading off to a good start. She had dressed more masculine, She got that statement out of the way to open the door for friendship in order to shelve that passion stuff. And he seemed to be on the same page. Good she could go back to being herself friendly but not intimately friendly and maybe just one of his team.


They got into work fine. DiNozzo greeted Gibbs with news of the murderer painting a clearer picture of his possible identity. This pleased Gibbs since he felt the sooner the better in catching this guy. Although at the same time he had no intention of letting Isabel leave his life anytime soon. This seemed to be at odds somehow but he didn't want to analyze it. Just let it go for now.
"DiNozzo, whatdaya got?"

And with that he laid it out. It was slim but they would follow it up.

Isabel assigned herself to looking through photos of possible suspects and taking in what the team had to offer in researching the murder. Gibbs had gone up to speak with Leon about the progress.

Isabel was bending over Ziva's desk getting more photos to look through when someone came up behind her. She turned around to find another agent she hadn't met, a probe she guessed. "My name is David I don't think we have met, I noticed you are working on a case with Agent Gibbs. Are you a new part of the team?" she figured he was asking since he was probably new and thought they may have something in common.
"No I'm not. Just here to help out" she saw that his eyes had a hard time staying on hers and instead were roaming her chest. So this is what this is about. Well all too familiar with this sort of behavior she decided to cut this short.
She flashed him a smile "Look I'm real busy here and I hate to cut you short but some important people are gonna wonder why my time is being spent having this conversation. Unless you want to explain it them?" And with that she turned back to her work and heard him mumble something about catching her later and walked off.

It had been a long day with not much results and Gibbs was in a bad mood. Occasionally he'd glance in her direction, she'd flash him a smile and his face would soften. He would suddenly would forget what he was thinking about and get lost in the warmth of that smile. And then as if shaking himself look over and see DiNozzo chatting on the phone obviously not about he case and bark "DiNozzo" to which Tony would look up startled "This case isn't going to solve itself"
"Yes Boss"

Gibbs decide he would take a quick shower before heading home allowing Isabel more use of the only bathroom in the house for herself.
Upon entering the shower stall he overheard some newbie shouting over to his partner about someone who he obviously wanted to screw. He smirked to himself. Its always the ones who do all the talking that never get the dates. When this guy started to go into detail about what he was going to do to this girl Gibbs started to wonder who he was talking about. She was obviously pretty hot and there were no new hires lately. Then something in the details told him it was Isabel.
He saw red and his anger built up in him so fast his only thought was to silence this moron. He stepped out of and grabbed this guy out of his stall and punched him hard in the face. He landed backwards on the floor. Dazed and confused he looked up at Gibbs holding his jaw. "maybe if you had a little respect for women you'd actually get laid" Gibbs spit out through his anger.

Gibbs dressed and left the shower room.
Moments later he was having it out with Director Vance.

"Gibbs you have to control that temper. What the hell happened in there?"

Gibbs spoke "Difference of opinion"
The probe didn't say what the actual problem had been and he was not about to drag out those sorts of detail either.

"Difference of Opinion???" Since when is it okay to deck someone with a difference of opinion???? Leon was shouting now.

"It was a big difference OK?" Gibbs said with a raised voice and a hard stare at Leon letting him know that this discussion was at an end.

"I just hope you know what your doing and thats all I'm gonna say Gibbs, keep it in check." Leon went back to his paper work and Gibbs left.

Isabel had heard the shouting and when Gibbs descended the stairs he avoided her look. She knew it had something to do with her. She could feel it. Well if Gibbs was having a hard time because of her she wanted to find out. She needed to show him she could take care of herself.

He was heading for the elevator and she followed him in.

"Something on your mind?" he said not looking at her.

What was that about? I need to know"

He smiled a little. "Just an altercation I had with a fellow agent"

"The one who was struck in the shower room?? I heard something about it. What happened?"

"You don't want to know" still not looking at her.

"Yes I very much want to know, did I have anything to do with this?"

"Maybe in his mind" referring to the man he struck.

She knew then it did and she wanted the details so that she could assure him there was nothing to be concerned about when it came to her. She could look after herself.
"What exactly went on? You don't have protect me I can take care of myself. Did he make a threat? Tell me everything".

She was getting him annoyed. Why couldn't she just leave it alone. And by the way when is she gonna realize how sexy she looks and her effect on guys?
Then that made him angry because the fault was not with her.
Why did that stupid thought come into his mind?

She was standing in front of him defiant, wanted to know it all. He realized this would go on forever if he didn't tell her. Well if she wanted to know he was going to tell her.

In anger he smacked the button to bring the elevator to a halt and the lights dimmed. He reeled around to look at her with steel blue eyes and said "so you need to know everything Ok I'll tell you" Don't blame me if you don't like what you hear"

He walked slowly towards as he spoke backing her up against the wall of the lift. " So here it is, I am in the shower and I hear this guy say, and I quote "this one was made for fucking, what a gorgeous ass"

Her face started to flush.

"then he says "I would have had those tight jeans down to her ankles before she knew what was happening. Then I'd rip off whatever hot panties she had on exposing that round ass of hers and bend her over that desk " he paused for a second giving time to see what effect those words had on her.
Gibbs was staring into her eyes and searching her face now and again to see her reaction. He was starting to feel desire just saying the words but he was angry as well. The words were spoken by this moron in the shower and here she was making him repeat them. He could tell she was getting uncomfortable but so what…it was what she wanted.

He continued quietly closing what little space there was between them and bring his face down close to hers.
"Then I heard him say "God I want to bury my face in that ass wetting her good with my tongue so my cock just slides in. I'd lick that clit till she moaned like a bitch in heat"
When Gibbs said that last sentence his voice turned husky and low and the words came out slow. His stare, with his blue eyes darkening, was letting her know that he may have been having similar thoughts about her as well.

She was beet red by now and having a hard time breathing.
Gibbs then said "and then I'd fuck her till she couldn't stand up." He added and I quote "lets see if she can continue "helping out on the case after that"

Then Gibbs leaned in and whispered in her ear "Your the only woman wearing jeans here today Isabel and you are helping out on the case."

She couldn't take it anymore. She was embarrassed that he had heard that, the images that must have come up in his mind when he knew it was her. She felt exposed, violated. And something else. She felt his anger mixed with desire.
The desire she felt was for Gibbs but also embarrassed beyond belief.
She pushed past him and smacked the elevator button. Suddenly the lights were back on and the door opened.
On her way out she said "punched him huh, you should have killed him"
End Notes:
Please if you don't like erotica, sexy explicit sexy scenes DON"T read. If you do, well have fun! Some kinky.
Gibbs meet Isabel PT 4 by wildcard
Author's Notes:
Ok so its time to get this party started. The walls between Gibbs and Isabel start to dissolve. As always with steamy sex.
He just stood there in the elevator watching her leave from behind in a defiant walk. He heard her words and he looked down and smiled.

Minutes later she was cursing herself. Why did she have to ask him for all the details. She made a mental note to never push Gibbs. He obviously has his reasons for doing what he does.

That evening they drove back to Gibbs house in silence. Gibbs felt bad now that he had told her what went on. He knew it deeply embarrassed her. Then he thought this couldn't be the first time she had heard that men were talking about her in a sexual way. After all she was a beautiful woman and she had been in the military with a bunch of guys.
He asked her about it.
"It can't be the first time you've heard things like this."
"No not at all really. Actually I had grown quite used to in in the service but once the guys got to know me they had more respect and there was mutual admiration. It was always with the new ones. After a while the ones that had been around for a while stuck up for me behind my back and put the newbies n their place."
No it wasn't the actual idea that this guy was talking about her that bothered her. It was the fact that Gibbs had heard it, a man having thoughts about her in the way, that embarrassed her. The images of her he spoke of would have been hard for Gibbs to ignore.

Gibbs was getting to know more and more about Isabel. Many things he couldn't help but admire. She was smart and she was good at creating strategies that helped in capturing the enemy.
Also she was funny. He had overheard her more than once now kidding with Ziva , Tony and Tim where she had them all laughing. She had been teased a lot as a child by her older brothers and became good at teasing back in return. All fun non hurtful stuff.
Tony was a perfect target with his slap stick humor and false sense of his being a chick magnet.
She understood him very well and they got along great. She fed his ego just enough to get him to go overboard about his accomplishments with the ladies.

So Gibbs started in on a few stories about Tony in the past where he had given him a laugh. Isabel loved them and laughed heartily. She also liked this side of Gibbs. His smile was amazing, she thought she could fall in love with that smile. She liked putting it there so she took the opportunity that evening to tease him about his way with women.

They were down in his basement and he was working on his boat.
"So I heard your reputation with the ladies is not so shabby either"

"I think shabby sums it up pretty well"

Really? They call you the "silver fox" whats up with that?

"You know now that I think of it it sounds like some dirty old man, yeah thats me"

"I don't believe that.
Actually I've heard women throw themselves at you all the time."

At this he looked at her and puzzled, brows furrowed. "Throw themselves huh. well if they are they must be doing it behind my back since I haven't caught any lately"

Three wives?

"Yes and all happy to see the back of me when they threw me out."

Oh common.

"What do you want me to say? Its true I am so popular they're developing a new cologne in my name…its a combination of coffee and saw dust" he added with a smirk sort of grin.

She smiled back and then got quiet. " I can't think of a more alluring scent really". she said softy.
He looked over at her and realized she wasn't kidding.

Hey I'll bet you I can tell you what every tool in your tool box is for.
He was thoughtful and looked at his tools. "Don't go there unless you want to lose." and then smiling he said "what were you thinking of betting?"

"Well I don't know really……I know she said mischievously….. if I win I get to tie your hands behind your back and do what I will with you"
Isabel knew Gibbs had issues with control and wanted to see how he acted if he wasn't. It was a game of trust.

"And if I win?"

"Well what would you like? (a loaded question for sure but she was game)

How about the same? I tie your hands? Trust me? He had a hugh grin and a twinkle in those blue eyes. He obviously thought he had the upper hand here.

"OK." she said self assured.

"Sure you want to do this?" He figured she didn't have a chance. Even if her Grandfather was a wood craftsman some of these tools were specifically made for boat making. He wouldn't take full advantage of her of course but then again it depends on how things go. He was already thinking about what he would do to her.

She smiled to herself. "I know I might be taking a chance here but I'm game"

"Ok your on. Go to it" at that he stepped back and let her go through his tools.

Then slowly but surely she named the purpose for each one. He was amazed. How???
Isabel?
"Yeah well I forgot to mention Grandpas brother was a boat maker. I spent a lot of time over at his house helping out when the two of them worked on his boat. I was like a sponge, I memorized everything"……she had a broad smile on her face.

He wasn't sure if this was in fact cheating but he had to give it to her …..she was good.

"Ok now where is that rope. Lets use something comfortable you may be tied up for a while" she could barely say these words she was so giddy.

He saw how much fun she was having and had to smile although he was a little apprehensive about what was i store for him.
She decided to play on that. "here take a drink of bourbon before we start, you may need it" she ended with a big smile and couldn't help laughing.

He did what she suggested starting to wonder again if this was still such a great idea. Being out of control wasn't his favorite thing to be.

She took a drink as well. Bourbon was not a drink Isabel was use to. She actually drank very little so when the bourbon hit her she felt it. She got warm and felt some of her inhibitions fade away. She would say later she regretted that move, but not much.

Gibbs gave her the rope and she expertly tied his hands together behind his back so that he was never going to be able to get free without his help.

So there he was and she was getting braver,
He looked at her taking her in studying her with his eyes, just what did she have in mind.

Temptation and the lost of some of her inhibitions was a heady combination. She started to tease him and began unbuttoning his shirt.

Ok Izzy where are you going with this? His breathing started to pick up.
Lets just see shall we? You trust me?

Ok thats loaded. Trust with what. his life, yes he did but was she going to go too far and do something she regretted?
"Izzy how much bourbon did you drink?"

"One glass, but I really never drink"

Oh gezzz, he thought, well at least he knew he probably wouldn't regret this seeing how things were starting to take shape.

She was pulling his shirt down to his wrists. He was looking really hot suddenly all helpless and just…well just built.
His chest was becoming evident. He was muscular and his arms were muscular also. She was starting to feel warm.
She started running her hands up and down his chest feeling the muscles beneath.
She looked up into his face and could tell his desire was starting to be evident.
Then she wanted that tee shirt off. There was no way while his hands were tied so she decided to get radical. She picked up a knife.

Do you trust me not to hurt you?

Yeah but Izzy ……you'll owe me.

Don't worry I'll buy you a new one.
With that she cut down the front of his tee part way. Then she put down the knife and ripped the tee shirt open the rest of the way. Looking back this was the point of no return. The sound of the ripping cloth, exposing his magnificent chest, looking into his eyes seeing the desire. she started rubbing her hands up and down his bare back and chest. Then she moved up and took his mouth in hers. He responded by devouring her lips and exploring the depths of her warm mouth with his tongue. She couldn't get enough of him.
He was getting very turned on "Izzy release me I want to hold you"
She backed off "no this is way too much fun" she said in a low sexy voice while never taking her eyes off his lips.
Then she got braver. She started undoing his jeans. He groaned. In a husky voice he said "please, let me Izzy"

She ignored him and was determined to see him naked now. Just like every man who had wanted to strip her naked she was possessed with the thought of doing it to him.
She pulled down his pants to reveal his boxers. He let out a low growl.
Then she said " Do you want me to tell you what I'm going to do to you Agent Gibbs?" God he thought she looked like she was going to devour him and he felt helpless. She was becoming incredibly sexy, talking in her low husky voice. It was like this new found power had taken over and her sexy side was becoming dominate. She slowly told him exactly what she had in mind for him.
How she was going to please him. She whispered in his ear "I'm going to take your cock and slide my warm wet mouth down over you, over and over until you can't stand the pleasure anymore."
With that he moaned and stretched his head back his breath becoming labored. He looked at her hard, his eyes dark and lust filled. "Your killing me Izzy, let me out of these ropes"
she slowly lowered his boxers and his thick cock sprung out demanding attention. She took a quick breath in, he moaned and started to struggle against the ropes. He was beautiful and she was hungry. She knelt down and slowly started to massage his cock and lick up its shaft. What a spectacle he made standing there with his pants around his ankles mostly naked his tan skin and muscles standing out against the back drop of his wood shop. His face showing his pleasure and desire. She started licking his cock like it was the most delicious ice cream cone she had ever eaten.
He was begging to be untied.
God Isabel please!!!
She was bringing him over the top. He tasted so good. She stood up her hands still on his cock. Looking into his face. His head darted over to hers and he grabbed her mouth with his. She was going up in flames for him. She wanted to feel his skin against hers.

Ok Izzy do something for me, will you do as I say? She shook her head yes as if in a trance.
Take your jeans and top off for me slowly."

She did as he said. She slowly stripped her jeans down and her tee over her head to reveal and lace bra that barely covered her breasts. She took off her boots and had only the bra and panties on. His eyes roamed her body shamelessly staring at her breasts and between her legs.
Now take the knife and cut your bra straps off. She did has he said and the cups fell down to reveal her beautiful full breasts. He could barley speak he voice full of desire. "Now cut the rest of it off and let it drop" And she did.
Standing there in just her panties. Smiling at him. She liked how he looked at her. She wanted him to desire her. Then she walked over to him and pressed her bare full breasts against his chest.

This woman was maddening. He wanted to get free and put his mouth on every part of her starting with her breasts.
"Ok whats it gonna take to get you to free me" Tell me please! he groaned in almost a whisper.

She watched him. He was hungry for her and she wanted him. The bourbon made her horny and he was a very hot looking man and on top of all that she was falling for him,
"Ok it gonna take 5 mins."

"5 mins more of this? I'm not sure I can take it." His voice was low and husky showing his desire. his mouth was traveling all over her face and neck. His cock was hard as a rock after her ministrations.

"No, 5 mins after I cut you loose to give me a head start."
The way he looked at her she was sure he would take her right there on the bench but she wanted it to be on the bed.

"Its a deal"

She reached around him with the knife and cut through the ropes. "Remember 5 mins" she said.

He was set free and in the next instant she was in his arms. "You said we had a deal!!!"

"I lied"

"No, no!" she squirmed against his chest

This time he decided he wasn't taking no for an answer. He reached down and yanked off her panties. Then he kicked off his jeans from around his ankles.
"your mine now" he whispered hoarsely in her ear.
He threw her naked over his shoulder. This gorgeous voluptuous nude woman was now kicking and somewhat playfully pounding on his back has he took her up to his bed. Before he placed her on his bed he looked in the mirror with her over his shoulder. What an arousing site she made, he could hardly contain himself, Her naked ass high in the air over his shoulder. He could see some of her pussy between her legs, those gorgeous legs just kicking away making her ass jiggle salaciously. Her cries of "Oh noooo, nooo!" when she realized the site that was greeting him in the mirror made him want her even more. He never wanted to fuck a woman more than right now.

He threw her down on the bed and moved on top of her immediately punishing her lips with his mouth rubbing their bodies together. When they broke for air his mouth started to travel down to her breasts. She wanted to feel his strength, have him over power her. She started wriggling away from him on to her stomach denying him her breasts. He said " Have it your way" and he slowly moved down her back kissing and sucking till he got to her ass and parting her cheeks with his hands he buried his face between them. She gasped "Ohhh!"
She had never felt that before but his mouth and tongue were exploring her from top to bottom. He was eating her like she was his favorite dessert giving her incredible pleasure. Her " Ohh's" turned to incoherent moans. She was getting taken by his mouth. He lifted her hips up to elevate her ass and from behind used his tongue to snake up to her pussy and massage her clit. Then with the flat of his tongue he would travel from front to back in long strokes. Her legs began to tremble.

She thought Oh God he is sooo good at this. When his fingers joined his mouth in stimulating her she thought she was going to lose it. He was determined to have her screaming for release before he was through. "Oh God Jethro" she moaned his name in a thick husky voice the pleasure was almost too much. and as his expert fingers played inside her moist lips in unison with his tongue she screamed "Jethro" as he sent her into orgasmic waves.

When she started to relax she went to pull away and he grabbed her back. She wasn't about to escape him now. He was hard as a rock and it was time for her to surrender. He pushed her over on her back and gave her pussy another wet tonguing because he loved tasting her and to be sure she was well lubricated. She felt his tongue and then her legs being spread wide and suddenly she realized he was going to have her without a condom. She tried to get away and she said "Nooooo Jethro Nooo" but he was determined he was going to have her now. His cock rubbed against her well lubricated opening for a moment and then he thrust in. He was hugh and she groaned loudly. Her body yielded to his and now all she could think about was how much she needed his thrusting and having him take her completely. He reached down to stroke her clit at the same time. Determined to make her come again.

She was hot, wet and swollen inside from her orgasm making it snug and excruciatingly pleasurable. He wanted to pound her hard taking her completely and letting her know she was his now.

She screamed "Ohh yes Harder, harder please" he picked up his speed and started pumping her hard feeling her get closer and closer to release. He was getting there himself feeling his cock get rock hard. "Ohhhh Jethro" in a deep loud moan she came. Then after a few deep strokes "Isabel" he groaned in her ear as he came immediately after.


He wrapped himself around her. They were damp with sweat after the long nights love making. He was glad he could make her come like that. I don't think she had realized he had put a condom on while he was administering to her orally. She was caught up in another world. God she looked beautiful went she was in ecstasy. Her eyes heavy lidded her lips swollen and parted her skin took on this blush. Her dark hair wild all around her. He loved it. He loved her.
He was going to keep this one, she wasn't going to get away he would make sure of that.
End Notes:
PLease don't not read if you don't like steamy sex scenes and erotica.
I'm new to this so feedback is appreciated if you would like to see more.
Non of these characters belong to me they are the property of the wonderful writers for the NCIS TV show. The only one I made up is Isabel.
Gibbs meet Isabel PT 5 by wildcard
Author's Notes:
Gibbs and Isabel go through another phase in their relationship. Isabel is trying to come to terms with it.
Morning came and she awakened slowly looking across her pillow to see blues eyes just looking over at her. Just exploring her face as if to burn the image in his memory for a later. He was on his side leaning up on his his elbow on the bed. His other hand was gentle pushing some of the hair from her face. His thumb tracing her lips. She smile dreamily just feeling the sleep leave her and enjoying looking into his beautiful eyes.
Then suddenly a thought….oh gezzzzzz. She bolted upright and jumped off the bed holding on to the sheet and leaving him naked on the bed looking up at her with concern. What?
Oh no no no no nonooooooo…you didn't? we didn't? without???

He smiled casually "No I took the necessary precautions while you were somewhat "preoccupied" he ended that sentence with a warm smile. The he said "Come back to bed, I'm catching cold" with a mischievous smile.
She looked down and it quickly occurred to her that he had an erection.

Then the guilt. Isabel had a way of beating up on herself like no other. She was a master of ruining good and happy situations in her life. And this one was certainly a good one…in fact too good not to ruin. She she started down her destructive path.

"You know Gibbs I may not be as young as some of your team members but I could still get pregnant." She said swiftly turning her back to him.

He had an unusually slow response to this as he said a drawn out "Ah huhhhh" She glanced at the mirror in front of her and saw that he was staring at her rear end which was not covered at the moment and the effect on his cock was noticeable. She quickly turned back. He was looking at her with his desire evident in his eyes. He didn't say anything he just reached up quickly and pulled her back down on the bed.

"There now you can keep talking if you wish but I'm gonna be busy doing other things" and she could feel his hands slowly moving under the sheet caressing her hip and then moving forward.
She looked at him and said "what are you doing?"
"well this is me pretending to be listening to everything you say while actually I'm concentrating on getting you aroused"

"Ok stop" she grabbed his hand. "Look last night, the bourbon…..

"So now your going to blame it on the bourbon??? he said with a broad smile as if making fun of her.
She moved away. His goal seemed like it was starting to fade.

"Yeah, yeah but I do have a few reservations about all this"

Ok he decided he should take this seriously at least until he could dispel her concerns. "Like what Izzy" he said softly with concern.

"Well Gibbs"…..

Suddenly its "Gibbs" again? he could feel her emotionally keeping him at arms length

…….this was sudden and you and I ..well we don't know each other very well. I'm not sure it should have happened really…we certainly don't love each other." She looked down at him with a bit of uncertainty.

He didn't respond he just stared at her slightly puzzled. Was she really gonna do this?

"Right?" she said as she slowly sat up in the bed looking down on him. "I mean you don't love me….she added a mock laugh as if to say thats crazy……..do you Gibbs?" …Her thoughts were going a mile a minute .oh god what was she doing!!! she was ruining everything…stop belittling it! you love him!!

No answer, just a intense look.
Then he said "you know, Lt. Walker, that's a question I'm going to have to give some thought" and he started up from the bed realizing this was not going as he would have liked.

Again on the path of destruction. "Gibbs what is there to think about..I mean its really not a complicated question."

He was getting dressed and he turned slowly towards her. "Not complicated…..you seem to find it very complicated, Isabel"
and with that he left the room to go make some coffee.

Alone in the kitchen he remembered sharply why he didn't like being in a relationship with a woman. He was angry. God why did everything have to be so complicated with them.
We had a great night couldn't she have just enjoyed what was happening between them? Does she feel that guilty? Does she really have no feelings for him? His mind went back and scan the events of the evening. Well she certainly desired him he knew that. But he wanted her to love him. He truly cared about her. Didn't she realize he wasn't the kind of guy to have something physical and not have some feelings that went along with it?
What is with her. Its best not to think about it. If thats the way she thought it might be best to pull away. He could end up getting hurt here.
Once again he suddenly wished for this case to be over.

He left the room and she was in agony. What the hell was she doing? She felt strongly for him…she loved him….. NO I won't be hurt again. Not like that. I won't survive, I really won't …..her mind kept up this dialogue.
She started to cry. The damage was done. She had felt his sweet lovemaking and she was crazy about him. How was she to protect her heart now?

He was heading back in and he heard her crying.
Now what.
Briefly his anger flared …what did he do now?
Then he saw her and his heart broke. He loved her really he did and she was struggling with her feelings for some reason. Why? Did she feel so bad about having sex with him? Did they have to tell each other they were in love before they bedded? He was at a loss. He didn't even know if he should try to console her. Maybe that's not what she wanted. He turned and went back into the kitchen with her cup.
He knew one thing. If he wanted her he'd have give her time to sort this out. Maybe she was hurt before. Maybe she needed to see he wasn't going to walk away.
He needed to do a little research.

Isabel came into the kitchen dressed and ready while Gibbs studied her she reached for the coffee and sat down. She looked sad and unsure. Gibbs decided to make it easy.
"You know Isabel it doesn't have to be this way, I enjoyed last night more than you realize, but we can put that to the side if your having difficulties and just continue getting to know each other better" and then he added smiling at his own words "I mean better in other ways…well you get my meaning"

She seem to relax. Well at least he knows she has to slow down.

Then he pulled in closer to her and scanned her face and in a whisper he said "I just want you to know your not in this alone."
He then walked into the bedroom to get ready for the day.

That day when they arrived at work Gibbs was faced with a new case and since the case Isabel had directly been a part of was dragging he decided to move on temporarily. Isabel volunteered to help since she had been good at developing straggles in the past. Gibbs thought this was too their advantage.
At this this suspect they knew where he was located. It was just a matter of flushing him out. Gibbs team stood around discussing possible scenarios. Isabel sat quietly and listened. It was not her way to jump in with possibilities especially when they were use to handling as a team and thought she might seem an intruder. After all they were pretty tight.

She just stared at the map of his location and waited. Tony felt he had it all figured out, Ziva was willing to give it a try, Tim was along for the ride and Gibbs turned to look at Isabel. Her mind was at work but she wasn't speaking.
"Isabel, any thoughts?
"Ah yes I think so. Tony's plan is good but I was thinking….. what place is this and she pointed to an area of the map a distant but good location for checking out the building the suspect was in. If this building has 4 stories it might be a good location…"

Gibbs followed her train of thought and realized what she was asking. Yes the building was a great location but they would never had thought about it since only Gibbs and Isabel could achieve a decent shot from that far away. Only she would have thought of this because of her abilities. The rest of the team would have to go in closer.
She continued "From here you could observe, and still safely take him out." The team looked at her incredulously. Tony smiled and said yeah if we all could shoot like Gibbs….
Gibbs gave him a look and Tony said "sorry boss, I just meant…."
But before he could finish Isabel said "Yes your right but maybe I could take that spot just in case something goes sideways?"

Gibbs understood. This suspect was slippery. They had a handle on him before and he escaped. Why take extra precautions. He knew there was a great chance they would not need her. It also sat well with him that she would be so far away from the action.

"Ok lets combine the two and Isabel you can take that location"
Quickly they were off for the site.

Isabel found her location to be exactly what she was looking for. A clear view far from where the suspect was located but close enough to watch and get a clear view of him. The other parts of the team weren't having as much luck. There posts were surrounded by trees and other obstacles so they had to move in close.
Isabel could see the action from a far. Before she could let them know the suspect had come out of the building by a side door and came up on Ziva from behind. He must have had military training because he was good he caught her by surprise and disarmed her. The others were on top of him in seconds but now he had Ziva and they were told to put their weapons down or else he would kill her.

Isabel saw this mission had gone awry as she had suggested it might.
Gibbs knew Isabel was the only one who would have the shot but he wasn't sure if she was this good. It would be very risky and he wasn't asking her to take it. Besides in order to get this guy he needed to be distracted and he didn't like that idea. It would certainly put her in harms way.
He wouldn't chance that. He thought, Isabel stand down we'll handle this.

Isabel thought she could take it but felt she should be just a bit closer. She saw a landing with a good perspective. She took it.
When she got there she thought, yes from here she could take it. She stood up in plain view, she need to distract him it was risky but she was fast.
She yelled. The man looked up and shot her way, but she was quicker and he fell releasing Ziva.

They all stood their contemplating their next move with this guy who had a gun to Ziva, each one trying to figure out quickly how to disarm him. He had them all in front of him with their guns on the ground ready to take Ziva with him as a hostage. Suddenly they heard a cry out and then just as quickly there was a shot and the guy hit the ground. The team couldn't get over the accuracy of the shot but didn't say much and waited for Gibbs response. After all no one else but he could have done that. Ziva was a little shaken but naturally relieved.
Gibbs was quiet. Not a good sign. He watched as they called Ducky to the scene and packed up and left.

Isabel came down to the scene. She realized she had successful but at the same time Gibbs wasn't informed before hand of that little move she did standing up and allowing herself to be a target. She feared this would be an issue. But he must have known there would be some risk.

Gibbs came up to her and said abruptly "Can I have a word with you Lt. Walker?"

So it was Lt. Walker was it. This won't be good. Isabel followed him to a remote spot.

"Can you tell me what it was about "stay in this location and shoot from here" you don't understand? he said with some anger.

"The situations seems to demand a different action Agent Gibbs so I took it"

"You are not one of my team, Lt. Walker, therefore I expect that you will not take any action without my approval. Is that clear?" his anger was evident.

She had saved a life here. One of his team who he holds so dearly. What was his problem? She decided to pursue this further.

"You are right Agent Gibbs I am not on your team. Therefore I do not take orders from you, it is a courtesy that I do. I have a license for this gun and there was a man ready to shoot someone. I decided to save a life. That was all."

"Yes and you put your life in danger as well, that could have backfired you realize? You could have been shot!" he was in her face and fuming.

"Well then …she continued…while he was shooting me I would have hoped you would have picked up your gun and shot him, or Ziva would get away or one of your other team would shoot him…so many things could have happened..believe me I took them into account…but there is one thing I knew for sure Agent Gibbs before taking that action, I knew without a doubt I would shoot him before he reached anyone else." And with that she walked away, calmly and self assured. She got it. She knew what this was about. He loved her.

If there was anything the team knew about Isabel it was that she was smart and she had one hell of an aim.
Ziva thanked her quietly when they got back and Isabel returned with "there is no doubt in my mind you would have done the same." Ziva said "your right, but maybe not from that distance…"and then smiled.

Gibbs let her go. There was no use. She was right. He was being protective and she did one hellava job and she saved Ziva. But he was still upset.
Then he had a thought and smiled…maybe he could have make-up sex…..his smile grew.

The rest of the day was about filling out reports and so it went without a hitch. Every once in a while he'd look over at Isabel and a flash of last nights performance would go through his head.
He would have to shake it from his mind for two reasons.
One was that its stopped him from remembering what he was doing and the other was that the front of his pants would get tight and he hoped he wouldn't have to stand up.
Man she was hot last night. He remembered her taste, the way she looked when he was pleasing her, her moans, the feel of her skin, her naked and the way she took charge of him after tying him up.
Gotta stop thinking…really gotta stop thinking.

Isabel was thinking her own thoughts. It amusing once she realized this was about his protective feelings for her.
BUSTED But then the issue still remained, was this man going to break her heart. It was always safer though when you knew his heart was at risk as well.
End Notes:
This is part of a very sexually explicit story although this part isn't so overtly sexy the majority is so once again if you don't like Steamy sex scene and explicit sexual descriptions please don't read.
I'm new if you'd like more things like this let me know.
Non of these characters are mine all of them belong to the wonderful writers of the show except Isabel.
Gibbs meet Isabel PT 6 by wildcard
Author's Notes:
Things get hot between these two Marines. She resists and he persists.
She caught him looking over. She thought he was hot she was watching him being the team leader. So in control. So masculine. Suddenly last night flashed into her mind. She was remembering him standing naked against the work bench hand tied behind his back helpless but still he could command control.
Hell he could have had her barking on all fours like a dog instead of just cutting off her bra for him.
He needs to be reminded to replace that bra. Then she smiled.
He'd do it willingly if she would let him try a few on her so he could take his pick. Of course that little session would end up with his mouth being used in place of a bra.
Her head started swimming with desire for him. Oh God I've got to stop this and concentrate. She was helping Tony with his paper work at his desk.

Tony could sniff out arousal in a female. She was sure of it. He thought she was hot.
He moved closer to her and she was starting to feel as if she would fuck anything right now. God she was hot.
Tony put his hand on her back and it climbed up to the back of her neck where he started to massage. Her body responded immediately not thinking she leaned into it. Tony started to get lustful thoughts in his head about this gorgeous creature. He started to look at her with desire.

Just then Gibbs looked up and saw Tony massaging Isabel and it seemed as if Isabel was in some sort of trance with her eyes closed.
What the hell was that? "DiNozzo are you gonna have those reports in my the end of the day or do you have something else in mind!?"

DiNozzo stopped quickly as if snapped out of his thoughts. He pulled his hand away from her neck and said "Yes Boss"

Isabel just took a deep breath in and let it out and said "Hummm that felt good" in a very sexy voice. So sexy it even surprised Tony and he all at once figured he had let a good opportunity slip by. Ok well later for that..he thought with a smile.

Gibbs saw that. He stood up and went over to Tony's desk. Isabel just absentmindedly started back in on the paper work.

"Lt. Walker could we speak a moment" and then he turned his back and headed for the elevator.

Oh. What this time? She thought lazily. She got up and smiled at Tony and followed Gibbs to the elevator. They got in and as soon as they started up he pushed the emergency button. The elevator stopped and the lights went dim.
At first he just looked at her and then he walked up to her. " You wanna tell me whats going on?"

and then when she didn't respond and just gave him a studied glance.
"Look I can't have you doing… whatever it was you were doing with Tony ..Gezz the guy can't concentrate as it is."

She looked at him and said in a soft voice "I wasn't…I mean it just didn't occur to me…it just felt so good..maybe even innocent?"

A hurt look flashed across his face for only a moment then it past. Then a bit of anger "Nothing is innocent with DiNozzo when it comes to women, Just try to remember that."
He was looking at her with those beautiful blue eyes searching her face as if he wanted to say something else. Something he was having a hard time saying. He brought his face closer his eyes narrowed in on her lips and he barely whispered "if it were me it wouldn't be innocent" His eyes got dark with desire.

She was in a moment upset and confused. She needed him to be arms length. "Please I think you've told me what to do and what not to do enough today?"
Then she turn around not looking at him. "Maybe just then I wanted to be touched and I…….."
He grabbed her arm and turned her around pinning her to the elevator wall. "Don't…"she managed to get out before his lips crushed hers forcing her mouth open to kiss her passionately.

"Hey" he whispered when he broke off the kiss so they could both catch their breath. "don't say that. Then he started in again kissing her neck and licking her ear "Truth? Your driving me crazy Isabel"

She was on fire. Passion consumed her. She was hot and he was killing her. She wanted to climb the walls. This adrenaline had been pumping through her system since the shooting and it was manifesting as a sexual thing. She was beside herself. Suddenly she felt like a caged animal she wanted him to tie her down or she wanted to maul him it was as simple as that.
She pushed him back and said " I don't know what it is….but I just wanna……I just wanna…
The hungry look in her eyes like she was going to eat him alive said everything. He met her gaze with the same heat and then assessed what to do. Her hands started to rise claws out and he figured if he wanted to get out of the elevator with his clothes intact he better do something quick. What she needed now he couldn't give her there.
He grabbed her hands and spun her around and cuffed her. "Jethro what are you doing un-cuff me!!" He let the elevator go to the bottom floor to the parking garage. Then he picked her up under her knees and around her waist and went to his car.
He put her in the back struggling against the cuffs. Closed the door and made a call to Tony. He let him know they were leaving for the evening…Isabel was exhausted. and then shut the phone.

She knew she wanted this, she needed this. She wanted to tear him apart. It wasn't just kissing she craved it was biting, clawing, kicking, fucking and yes very hard fucking. Between last night and today's events she was jacked. She started kicking in his back seat, she couldn't help her self.

Gibbs heard her. He knew instinctively what she needed. He had had that adrenaline rush after a mission and that coupled with last nights flashes of passion. Well he wasn't surprised. He wanted it too he was gonna give her exactly what she needed and make sure at the same time she doesn't get hurt.

They pulled into the driveway. He open the backseat and she was still squirming. He grabbed her and this time he threw her over his shoulders and carried her that way into the house. Into the bedroom and put her down on the bed kicking all the while.
End Notes:
Steamy sexually explicit scenes, fun if you like that, not so much if you don't so you've been WARNED.

The only character here that is mine is Isabel. The others all belong to the wonderful writers of NCIS.
New here so if you'd like to see other similar stories let me know.
Gibbs meet Isabel PT 7 by wildcard
Author's Notes:
Well this is the last chapter and its the hottest. Gibbs and Isabel are all over each other. Submission and resistance.
"So whats it gonna be Izzy. Where should I start? he growled. He was composed and but his voice was giving away his desire.

Start? Start! You can start by un-cuffing me Agent Gibbs! You bastard! You do this to a woman you care about? She said in an alarming but very sexy deep voice. He was seeing this new side to her it was very hot tempered, sexy and bitchy.

He smiled, leaned back with his arms folded and shamelessly let his eyes wander over her body letting her know exactly what he had in mind.

Then with a husky voice she said " you pig, don't think I don't know what your thinking" she wet her lips.

He gave a crooked smile and could barley contain a little laugh, he was like a cat toying with his prey.
"Bastard? Pig? So that's how you want to play it?
Someones been a naughty girl."

Her eyes got wide. "You wouldn't!" she seemed actual taken by surprise.
He smiled again "Oh yes I would"

Then he got on the bed with her and grabbed her and flipped her over his lap. Rear end in the air. She was screaming and kicking "you beast, let me go, don't you dare!!!!" He had her secure and he started to pull up her tight pencil skirt. "No NO"

He yanked it up to her waist "OHHHH nooooo"
Then he saw what she was hiding. It seemed Isabel had started to get self conscious about how sexy her ass looked and decided she would flatten it with a girdle. It was a black girdle with suspenders and stockings. Very sexy but too confining for Gibbs.
He loved her ass and he just wasn't going to let her wear this around him.
"It has got to go for good" keeping her secured with one arm he reached into his draw near by and grabbed a scissor.
"Oh my God! Don't you dare! You Bastard! Really stop STOP!"

It was too late he was cutting the offending article of clothing off her. She screamed and kick to know avail. First he unhooked the garters then he moved up to the girdle and cut up one side from the bottom up to her hip then the other. The fabric pulling quickly apart after each snip. Her indignant bottom being forcefully exposed to this brute as he cut and tore at the tight panty to reach his ultimate goal.
He pulled away the remaining fabric which was the only barrier between her private parts and his hot hands. "OHhhhhhh…" she groaned knowing she had lost that battle.
He left her naked from the waist down to the tops of her stockings. God what a gorgeous site. Her hiked up skirt and thigh high stockings framing that incredible ass.
"you know what comes next"
She let out a gasp. Wasn't it enough he had her in such a humiliating position.
Then WHACK his first smack on her rear.
"OH Please no!"
He ignored her pleas and continued to spank her slowly leaving his hand on her hot bottom to massage it a bit after each slap. She made his cock hard as a rock as her butt jiggled a bit after each slap he imagined taking her from behind each thrust making her cheeks jump.
She was kicking furiously.
He would take some of the fight out of her. He had kept her cuffed, he was no fool after all she had been a marine.
Then he finished and started to massage her reddened ass slipping his fingers down between her legs and massaging her clit as well.

"You gonna be good now?" he teased her.

He was good at this she thought. She loved feeling his strong arm around her waist keeping her in this lewd position while she squirmed and kicked. His hands giving her a good spanking while taking the time caress her sensitive parts in between. She wanted him to wrestle her and take her by force. She needed to feel his strength tonight his manliness.

She was panting from her exertions. She relaxed in momentary defeat. And whispered "yes"

He put her down on the bed on her back and kissed her passionately. Then he started to undress her.
"What do you think your doing now?'
"Oh we are not done yet, not even close" he said with that mischievous grin " I figure if we are gonna wrestle" he said as if he had read her mind "we should do it naked…don't you think?"
"Sure Ok" she said with a sexy voice. "Un-cuff me"
He looked at her and thought maybe he needed to give her a chance this time after all he must have worn her out some.
So he un-cuffed her.

She flipped him over so that now he was under her. "Oh so you think your going to strip me and then wrestle..wouldn't that make it easy for you" she said defiantly. Well I had something else in mind. And she reached down and tore his shirt open. Then pinned his arms.

He just let out a laugh and said "so its gonna be like this is it?" He got out of the hold and reached around to the zipper of her shirt and just tore it open down to the end of the skirt and pulled it off her body, leaving her in shock naked from the waist down to her stockings.
"He said I think Ill leave those on, sexy, but this is coming off" and at that he grabbed her blouse and ripped it down the front and off her arms.

She was getting naked fast and he was still in his pants. He was way too slick at this she tried another strategy she decided to run. She before he could catch her she took off with a teasing laugh in only her bra, stockings and heels.

She caught him my surprise. The sight of her running like that was electrifying, he had never had a woman make him so hot.
He wanted her and she didn't stand a chance because he was going to have her.

He took off after her. He chased her around his coffee table and dove for her but missed. She got away screeching with laughter. Then he cornered her. God she was a sight. Her dark hair wild, her lips swollen from their kiss, her breasts escaping her bra with one of her bra straps down, her round naked hips, her beautiful trimmed bush and long tanned legs with stockings. She drove him mad with desire. He came towards her slowly, she was a cornered animal her eyes darting around for a way out. She tried the left and he quickly blocked the way. She backed up.

Then he did something she didn't expect. He slowly unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down and off. Now she could see his hugh erection and know exactly what his intentions were. Strangely she was mesmerized by his actions. Seeing his erection and his eyes filled with lust as they crawled over her body making her weak in the knees. She braced herself against the wall and felt her juices start to flow. Her thought, which made her immensely aroused, was this he's going to thrust that hot thick cock inside of me and there is nothing I can do to stop it.

He took advantage of her weakness and in one long stride grabbed her by the waist pulling her over to the couch. He put her down gently but forcefully and bent her over the back of the couch. She struggled, recovering herself and not wanting to make it so easy for him. His one arm pushed her back down lifting her ass to his hips and he used his strong legs and other arm to part her legs. He had her pinned and she could feel his strength holding her in place even though she struggled.

As his hand explored her opening he could feel she was soaked and throbbing needing his cock inside her as much as he needed to be inside her.
His cock brushed against her wet opening and she shuttered. She was wet and ready for him. He thrust himself inside her and she groaned loudly with pleasure. He rode her like she was a horse he was trying to break. The more she she bucked and growled and clawed at the fabric of the couch trying to push him out, legs trying to kick him the more he held tightly to her hips and fucked her hard with deep thrusts.

Noooo Ohhhh Ohhh yeessss harder pleasse don't stop! He kept it up till she was exhausted and opened herself up to him giving in to the pleasure of him taking control of her body. She was being taken by this stallion thrusting into her wildly in order to ultimately release his seed making her his. Her legs dropped open wider and went weak while he was still driving into her forcing her surrender to the exquisite pleasure he was giving her.

His hands now moved up the front of her body taking off her bra and kneading her breasts then one hand slipped between the front of her legs to her clit to massage it while he was still thrusting in her from behind. She was his and her tension was mounting as he manipulated her with his hands and cock and soon she was screaming his name in release. She came hard, as he did right afterwards with a hugh groan.

He collapsed and a hugh grin came over his face when he saw the windows open and thought of his neighbors wondering what all the screaming was about.

She just went weak and fell apart. Barley able to get up from her seductive position spread eagle over the back of his couch. She looked like woman who had just gotten the fucking of her life, naked except for hose, ass up in the air and legs spread wide bent over some man's couch totally exhausted, hair wildly disheveled and skin with a sheen of sweat. He noticed this arousing site coupled with the contrast of her beautiful light honey colored skin all the way down to the top of her stockings next to his dark brown couch. That site would be burned into his memory for a later time and he smiled to himself, he was a lucky guy. He scooped her up in his arms and took her to the bedroom.

He laid her gently on the bed and whispered in her ear.
"Isabel I love you."
Then he looked at her watering eyes and said very seriously
"I am in this for the long haul. I'm not planning on letting you leave to go anywhere. Especially out of my life." and then thoughtfully he added " I really hope you feel the same."

She said her voice full of emotion " you can never leave me ever, promise?…really I don't think I could take it"
And then he realized that was what was behind all of the hesitancy. She had been left before and couldn't stand the thought. Well he wasn't going anywhere.

He smiled warmly and embraced her tenderly. She was sleeping in his bed tonight. And every other night to come he hoped.
He gently pulled her shoes and stocking off while she lay there just letting him take control and wrapped his body around hers while covering them with a sheet. Then he just laid there and looked into her eyes.
Hey tomorrow is Saturday don't get up so early, think you'll be OK in the morning? No regrets?

"None. Its funny how you read me today. You knew exactly what I needed.
it was amazing, our love making."
He laughed "well I don't think I could manage that every night, I'm an old man."he grinned
She just smiled no way you were a stallion! Ummmm I loved it. But no Its not the kind of sex I want every night either"
Actually the other night when you had your mouth on me doing what you did, OH MY GOD now yeah that I'd want every night"

The last site of her over the couch and now her enthusiasm for the use of this tongue on her was all turning him on.
Pleasing her with his mouth was one of his favorite things to do to her and he was happy she liked it also.
She felt him getting hard again.
Oh Jethro! Really?
He just looked at her his eyes getting darker again with desire.
"You just lay back I'll take care of everything" he whispered with a sly smile.
And before she knew it her legs where up over her head being held there by his strong arms and his warm wet tongue was between her legs.
"Oh I don't think I can……..Ohhhhh OHHHHHHH" she softly moaned.

And he was gonna make sure she did.
End Notes:
This is probably the hottest chapter of their story and the last.
Once again if steamy explicit sex scenes are not for you please don't read. If you like that have fun!

Of course non of the NCIS characters belong to me they are the property of the wonderful show writers. The only character that is mine is Isabel.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4158