My version of Jen leaving Paris by Jibbs-J2
Summary:
Categories: Gibbs/Other Characters: Jenny Shephard, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/Jen
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 414 Read: 1948 Published: 09/08/2011 Updated: 09/08/2011

1. My version of Jen leaving Paris by Jibbs-J2

My version of Jen leaving Paris by Jibbs-J2
It was one in the morning, Jethro Gibbs and Jenny Shepard were both laying on their bed in Paris hotel room.

Jen got up and rested her head in her hands. "God, I wish I could stay here with him but he doesn't love me. How could he? This is all pretend after all, we are undercover after all, I just...I just wish he could love me like I love him."

She got up and silently begun to dress, tears falling from her green eyes as her heart shattered.

Jethro lay awake, watching her, his own heart breaking seeing the woman he loved leave him.

She took a few steps forward and put her hand on the doorknob as he spoke up, "What did I do wrong?" he asked

Jen paused and looked down, "Nothing, Jethro, please go back to sleep"

Jethro sat up, leaning his head in his hands, "If I did nothing wrong, then why aren't you staying?"

Jen sighed, "You don't love me Jethro, we have to go back to America in a weeks time, I can't go back with you, I love you Jethro and I can't go back knowing that there wouldn't be an 'us', knowing that I would never feel you or kiss you, I just...I'm not strong enough to do that Jethro, I'm sorry" she said opening the door

Gibbs stood up and slammed the door shut, "Don't you dare tell me I don't love you! I love you more than anything in the world, don't leave me Jen" he said pressing his lips against hers.

She kissed him back, getting lost in his kiss, she pulled back when they needed air and smiled, "You really mean that?"

He nodded and grinned, "Marry me Jen, I don't want this to end, I want you to be my wife, for real"

Jenny smiled and kissed him again, "Of course I will, I love you"

Jethro grinned and pushed her back towards the bed, kissing down her jawline and down her neck, making her moan softly.

He smirked, sliding the ring onto her finger.

She grinned and pulled him towards her and kissed him lovingly.

That night they made love to each other over and over again, proving their love to one another and falling asleep in each others arms feeling like they belonged.

They both knew, that neither would leave now. Not knowing that Jenny was already three weeks gone with their first child. He was lucky that he had awoken in time to stop his soul mate and unborn child from leaving him.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4235