Its late Abbs. by ncisfreakz101
Summary: It's late at NCIS and Abby wants to stay with Gibbs.
Categories: Gibbs/Abby Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jenny Shephard, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Ziva David
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/Abby
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 606 Read: 2828 Published: 10/17/2011 Updated: 10/17/2011

1. Its late Abbs. by ncisfreakz101

Its late Abbs. by ncisfreakz101
Author's Notes:
It's late at NCIS and Abby wants to stay with Gibbs.
First story hope you like it!

XXXXXX

It's been a long week for him. Between worrying about the case thats been going on and trying to keep Tim and Tony from killing eachother.
He hasen't slept in a few days. None of the team has.
Its 11:30 on a Friday night and Gibbs is thinking about all sorts of things.

Gibbs: "Tony! Tim! Ziva! Go home. its been a long case you guys deserve it"

Tim: Looking at Gibbs sort of confused that the older man was being this ncis. "Thanks Boss see ya on Monday" and without another word leaves.

Tony: "Thanks boss but I still gotta lot of things to catch up on so i'm going to stay for a little longer." and continued working.

Ziva: without even looking up from her computer the young agent says "Same here but thank you gibbs."

Gibbs: "Suit yourselfs."

Tony: "You staying boss?" he said with a questioning tone.

Gibbs: "Yea got some things to do still" gibbs said tiredly.

Tony: "Want me to get you some coffe boss?" knowing his boss was beyond tired at this point.

Gibbs: "No Im fine Tony." he said trying to hide his tiredness.

(20 minutes passed and Gibbs Tony and Ziva are still working on what they need to get done. Tony looks over at gibbs and motiones to ziva to look at the older man)

Gibbs is sitting at his desk. Pen in hand. Semi writing but his eyes were closed.

Tony: "Ya think we should wake him up and tell him to go home?"

Ziva: "If I know Gibbs. which I do. He will no approve."

Tony: "Yea your right"

(Its now 12:15pm and Gibbs is out cold lieing back in his chair with his mouth particially open and breathing slow but heavy. Tony and Ziva are working but worried their boss might hurt himself sleeping in that chair all night)

(A few moments later, Abby the forensic scientist comes strolling into the bullpen looking quite tired)

Tony: sees abby. "Its late Abbs. go home and get some sleep"

Abby: "Wheres the boss-man?"

Tony: motions to where gibbs is.

Abby: Sees Gibbs "Aw I should probably get him home"

Tony: "I dont know abbs hes pretty out cold"

Abby: "Ah dont worry"

Tony and Ziva: Leave to go home because they do not want to see their boss when he wakes up.

Abby: says to herself "okay gibbs lets get you home"

(Abby taps on Gibbs' shoulder...noting. shes trying again....still nothing. After a while she gives up trying to wake him up. She takes Gibbs' arm and puts in around her shoulder. she pulls him up out of his chair and walks him to his car. After she gets him in the car she gets in and drives him home.)

(During the car ride they hit a huge bump)

Gibbs: "Hmmm?"

Abby: "Gibbs your awake! Hey there!"

Gibbs: "Abbs? where am I ?"

Abby: "were right outside your house lets get you inside you fell asleep at your desk."

(Gibbs and Abby get into Gibbs' house and sit on the couch)

Abby: "do you wanna watch a movie or something?"

Gibbs: "Uh sure." He said tired.

Abby: "Okay" she went to the TV and popped in one of the older movies that gibbs has.

(Abby sits next to gibbs and they start to watch the movie)

Abby: "You tired Gibbs?"

Gibbs: "No, Im fine abbs"

Abby:"Okaay whatever yous saaay boss-man"
(An hour passes and the movie is still on. Abby looks over to Gibbs and sees him passed out cold. She smiles at the sight.)

Abby: "So Gibbs..ya tired? " she laughed to herself.

(She kisseed Gibbs on the cheek)

Abby: "Love you gibbs sleep tight."
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4277