Alphas have had enough by jd5926
Summary: Tim is the leader of all the Alphas and after talking to SECNAV he has had enough. Tim can take away oxygen in a living body
Categories: Gen Characters: Timothy McGee
Genre: Crossover, Alternate Universe, Action
Pairing: None
Warnings: Disturbing imaginery
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 3739 Read: 10565 Published: 10/19/2011 Updated: 10/24/2011
Story Notes:
Just got done watching the first season of ALPHAS on netflix and I decided to make this

1. Alphas have had enough by jd5926

2. Red flag helps Tim's cause by jd5926

3. Jonathan freeing Alphas from expermentation by jd5926

4. Revenge is always sweet for those who deserve it by jd5926

Alphas have had enough by jd5926
Author's Notes:
Tim is the leader of all the Alphas and after talking to SECNAV he has had enough.
Tim can take away oxygen in a living body
Chapter 01
Tim walked out of MTAC very pissed at how could SECNAV say 'Alphas are just animals you of all people should know that' Ziva saw him leaning agains the railing on the stair case and Gibbs noticed it as well Tim walked down the stairs and went to his desk and grabbed his coat "Tim whats wrong" Gibbs asked and Tim stopped were he was and glared at Gibbs "Don't know am I a human in your eyes" Tim asked pissed and Tony looked up at that comment "Who would say your not human" Ziva asked and Tim laughed bitterly "SECNAV would say that he better be glad that he didn't say that to Dr.Rosen" Tim told her "I know your an Alpha but your more human than any of us" Tony said "No were just fucking animals you people experiment on" Tim said and walked to the elevator and hit the button.

Tony looked over to Gibbs "He's not coming back this time is he" Tony asked "Afraid not Dinozzo" Gibbs said and Tony ran towards the elevator but he could feel the tension in the air and just walked back to the BullPen "Do you know what he's going to do" Tony asked "Agent Gibbs please come see me in my office" Vance asked from the stairs and Gibbs got up and walked to the stairs and disappered into Vances office.

"Ziva im worried" Tony said and that shocked her a little "Why are you worried Tony" Ziva asked "Well he belives that we only want to experiment on the Alphas again" Tony said and leaned on his desk and Ziva got up "Tony how was he when you first met him" Ziva asked and Tony shrugged "He was kinda the same but more violent because we had to practicly kidnap him" Tony told her "So he didn't trust you" Ziva asked and Tony nodded "So what is his ability" Ziva asked "Hey can suffocate you by just looking at you" Tony told her and she just nodded "Im just worried that he's going to turn on all of us" Tony continued "I understand he is the leader of the Alphas are you worried he will join with red flag" Ziva asked him and he nodded "Tony he would never do that" Ziva said and hugged him.

Vances office
Gibbs and Vance walked into his office "Please have a seat agent Gibbs" Vance said and he did "Leon why do you need me" Gibbs asked "It came to my attention that SECNAV has insulted agent McGee to the point that he dosn't trust us anymore" Vance said and this took Gibbs by surprise that he acutaly knew what was going on "I also understand that his ablilty is that he can take oxygen out of living creatures" Vance told him "Leon he has never used that ability in a case" Gibbs informed him "Well I belive that" Vance said "But since he is the leader of the Alphas what if he joins with red flag and they come after all humans" Vance asked him and Gibbs sighed "Then unfortunatly we have to stop them" Gibbs said he couldn't belive he was agreeing to that.

"I perosnaly belive Alphas are people just like you and me but there just more advanced" Vance informed him "I don't like it agent Gibbs I realy don't want to have to stop them like the way SECNAV wants us to but we do" Vance said 'I wish there was another way' Vance thought "Well people like him are going to get us all killed by them" Gibbs told him and Vance nodded "How long do you think SECNAV has until it's to late" Vance asked him "How do you know if he hasn't already decided" Gibbs said and Vance thought about it "Agent Gibbs you are free to go" Vance told him and Gibbs left his office when Gibbs shut the door Vance looked out the window and sighed "It's going to be a long long day" and he got back to work and a man appeared in his office and Vance was scared "Don't worry I won't hurt you is this NCIS" the man asked "Yes and who are you" Vance asked "My name is Jonathan Reed and I urgently need to speak with Timothy McGee" Jonathan told him "Mr.Reed Timothy left thirty minutes ago" Vance told him and Jonathan nodded "Well I must be off but before I go SECNAV better hope Tim dosn't plan on war" Jonathan said and he vanished into thin air and Vance was more worried than before.



CHAPTER TWO WILL BE STARTED ON WHEN THIS POSTS,OH AND THE ORIGNAL FIRST CHAPRER ENDING DIDN'T FEEL RIGHT SO I HOPE THIS WIL GET MORE PEOPLE INTRESTED
End Notes:
Just got done watching the first season of ALPHAS on netflix and I decided to make this
Red flag helps Tim's cause by jd5926
Author's Notes:
The leader of red flag has a talk with Tim I won't say anymore.
Changed the name of the president so it is still orignal
Chapter 02
Tim parked his car in his driveway he was going to leave Washington and go to New York and speak with Dr.Rosen he started walking up the stairs when he heard gasping he turned around and saw Jonathan he made to were he could breath "Jonathan Reed so what are you doing here going to kill me" Tim asked "No of course not I know about what he said to you and I want to help you" Jonathan told him "Come inside Jonathan you know it hurts your lungs when you teleport more than twice" Tim said and he nodded and they both went inside "So how can you help me Jonathan" Tim asked and Jonathan smiled showing his white teeth "We both want to stop what the humans are doing to us right" Jonathan told him "Yeah go on" Tim told him

"Well how about red flag and the other Alphas team up they will listen to you your there leader" Jonathan told him and Tim nodded "So we both want Alphas to thrive but we also want to get rid of the humans right" Tim asked "All the Alphas will listen to you if you tell them the humans are already wanting a war so why not start it early we get as much Alphas as possible away from them and then we strike I can use red flag to rescue them from being expermented on and then me and a few of my friends who also teleport can bring them to Dr.Rosens building" Jonathan explained "I can get the Alphas from the army and the military and once thats done either me or you can hold a conffernce with the president about it if he says Alphas are only to be expermented on then we will strike" Tim said and Jonathan nodded.

There was a knock on Tim's door "Wait here ok" Tim said and Jonathan nodded and Tim answered the doors "Rachel how did you get here" Tim asked the young woman "Well Bill drove me here and Nina tagged along" Rachel explained why don't you tell Bill to come here me and him need to talk" Tim told her and she nodded Rachel got inside the car and Bill came to the door "Come on in Bill" Tim said and he did Tim closed the door "So your with red flag now" Bill asked "No Jonathan is with us there is a differnce" Tim told him and he shrugged "Look Bill were not alongside the humans anymore" Jonathan said and Bill glared at Tim "Bill I was called an animal at work today by SECNAV all the Alphas are going to be expermented on so why not just fight back" Tim said Jonathan explained what was going on to Bill "So Alphas and red flag are teaming up because the humans want to start a war"Bill asked "Yeah and why not get the upper hand and start it ourselves" Tim said and Bill shook Jonathans hand "Thanks Bill you know I will pass the message along not to hurt your family" Jonathan said and Bill nodded "So what do we do now Tim" Bill asked "We bring this to the presidents front door" Tim said and Bill nodded "Well how about you Nina and Rachel go back to New York and me and Jonathan will take this to the president" Bill nodded Tim checked his watch it was 5:30 in the afternoon "You ready Jonathan" Tim asked and Jonathan nodded and put his hand on Tim's shoulder and they vanished into thin air.

They reappered in the oval office and Tim looked around and saw that President Allstong was doing paper work he and Jonathan walked up to the desk "Mr.President we need to talk" Tim said and he looked up "Timothy McGee what do you need" he asked "Sir you know of the Alphas don't you" Tim asked "Of course I do" President Allstrong said "Well we have a problem with being expermented on and honestly were not animals" Jonathan said and President Allstrong stood up from his desk "Well technicly you are not human" he told them "Sir if you don't stop with the experments the Alphas may have just had enough" Tim told him and President Allstrong just chuckled "Your talking about war Mr.McGee" Tim laughed "Well if it's war you want it's war you'll get" and Jonathan put his hand on Tim's shoulder and they both vanished.
Alphas building New York
Bill explained what Tim and Jonathan were talking about to them when "Tim and Jonathan appeared "So how it go guys are we looking at war" Hicks asked "Oh yeah we are and it's about time" Jonathan said "The president himself called us inhuman" Tim said and they all gasped even Dr.Rosen "Lets get our forces ready I want this attack to begin as soon as possible got it" Tim said and they nodded "And red flag is alongside us now" Tim said and walked to the stairs and walked up and he noticed a sniper on a building across the street he stared and raised his hand and slowly started to close his hand the man stood up and was grabbing at his neck and he fell off the building and Tim let him go and looked down and saw that he landed in water he quickly ran down the stairs to were the water was he ran were he fell down and looked him over and he took off the helment and saw it was.......


AWSOME CLIFF HANGER WILL START WRITING NEXT CHAPTER WHO IS IT YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT PLEASE COMMENT
Jonathan freeing Alphas from expermentation by jd5926
Author's Notes:
So I got to thinking and I will continue from the cliffhanger in the next Chapter and two new of my orignal charecters is Lilith she controls peoples minds,Backster has the ablilty to manipulate gravity on people enjoy it might be a little graphic
Chapter 03
Jonathan saw Tim leave and he decided it was time he bagan the beging process of the war he walked up to Dr.Rosen "Dr.Rosen were are Alphas being expermented on" Jonathan asked "Well I can't give you a name because the isn't a real name to it but I will give you the address" Dr.Rosen told him and he understood he handed him a peace of paper "Thanks might as well free the Alphas before we get to far ahead of our selves" Jonathan told him and Dr.Rosen nodded and he vanished.

He appeared in his friends house "Backster I need your help" Jonathan said and Backster nearly jumped out of his skin "Jesus Reed how many times do I tell you not to do that" Backster said catching his breath "What do you need" he asked once he caught his breath "I need you and Liliths help freeing the Alphas were starting a war with the humans" Jonathan told him "What about Tim" Jonathan asked "He was the one that brought it up he said he is tired of being treated like a animal" Jonathan explained "Lets get Lilith then we can go" Backster told him and went into the room that was down the hall and Lilith came out of the room "Ready" Jonathan asked and they held hands and they vanished and arrived inside a hospital like building Jonathan led them down the hall and they saw windows in the doors and saw Alphas scared and crying "These humans are going to regret what the did" Backster said and they continued to walk down the hall and they looked into one of the rooms and saw a little girl crying heavily Backster had enough "When can we get them out of here" Backster asked Lilith was quite not wanting to tell them exactly what she felt the saw a man run down the hall "Help" he screamed and there was five men chasing him when the man was close enough he fell to the ground yelling in pain "Get down you animals" one of the men yelled and Lilith stepped infront of them and her eyes turned gray as she made a loud high pitch sound in the mens ears Backster put his hand in the air and one the men went flying hard into the wall next to them.

Lilith stopped the high pitched sound the saw that more men were coming their way Jonathan put both his hands on Lilith and Backsters shoulder and they vanished and Arrived inside a office Backster looked around the room and saw that there was a breaker box "Jonathan come here" he called and Jonathan saw what it was "If we turn off the power to the building the Alphas will be let out of the rooms" Lilith said and Jonathan and Backster looked at each other "Lets do it I need to get that little girl" Jonatans said and as if on cue Backster pushed all the switches down expect for the lights "Well let's see how these humans do with angry Alphas-" then it hit him that there were dangerous Alphas in a sector they passed "We need to get to Secter X to free Aiden."

Jonathan tried to teleport but he couldn't so they walked outside the office and a shot rang out and Lilith fell to her knees both Jonathan and Backster turned around it was to late for Lilith and the man walked up to them "Get up you flilthy animals" he growled at them Lilith bled out quick "Why did you kill her" Backster asked and he chuckled "A creature asking the master my my what a horrid lab rat" he said with a sick smile "Who are you" Jonathan asked "My name is Trent Kort" he told them and Jonathan gritted his teeth "You shouldn't have killed her" Backster told him and Trent dropped his gun and grasped both sides of his head.

Trent screamed out in pain and a little girl came from around the corner with a tall man behind her "Is that him Lilly" the man asked and she nodded and Trent relised his hands and was panting he tried to crawl away but it was like a force that held him down the man walked up to them and did the motion 'I tip my hat to you' and Backster nodded "Whats your name" Jonathan asked "Aiden Cole and thats Lilly she is my little sister" Aiden told them and Jonathan understood why she was crying,Aiden picked Trents head up by his hair he screamed in pain again "So you think it's funny to torture family do you" he asked and Trent's hair started to catch on fire and Trent screamed then he couldn't scream "Thank you Lilly" Aiden said and she nodded and ran up to her big brother.

"Is there anyone else here that could help us" Jonathan asked him "Yeah Matt he well when he touches you he has that power and he is stuck with electricty at the momment" Aiden told him and Jonathan nodded "Lead us to him" Backster said and Aiden led the way and Lilly tugged on Jonathans pants "Can you hold me" she asked "Sure I can" he said and picked her up "So Lilly how old are you" Jonathan asked "Im seven next week I'll be Eight" she said exictedly and smiled showing her teeth "She likes you" Aiden said and they turned down a hall and saw a man with shaggy black hair fighting off two gaurds he put his hand on one of their jaws and his head exploded Aiden ran to the man "Mat come with us were getting out of here" Aiden told him and Mat nodded and they came up to a door and they saw Trent Kort infront of it Mat walked up to him steam coming off the top of Trent's head "You keep going leave him to me" Mat said and Aiden nodded and lef them out of the building.

Trent punched Mat in the nose "Your going to wish you didn't do that" Mat said and grabbed Trent's head and slammed it into the wall and put his thumbs over his eyes and started pressing down and a course of electricty went through his thumbs and it instantly killed Trent Kort Mat spat on his dead body and then he felt a sharp pain in his side he looked down and saw a combat knife he turned around "Who are you" Mat asked "My name is Eli David and your service is no longer required" Eli said and he picked up the knife and stabbed Mat in the stomach he rasped in pain "Do not worry you will be with your God soon" Eli told him in his rich ascent and Mat fell to the floor "Mr.David please tell Ziva im sorry" as he said that the darkness consumed him.

Eli David walked outside the building "Well you filthy animals the hunt is on" and he walked to the sidewalk and down the street and pulled out his keyes and got in and drove off.


WOW IM GONNA GO AHEAD AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER
Revenge is always sweet for those who deserve it by jd5926
Author's Notes:
Wow I hope you guys read the updated version of the last chapter this one will get dark as the story now follows Tim on his persuit to war enjoy.
Chapter 04
Tim took off the man's helment and saw it was the same man who was obsessed with Abby he searched him and saw that there was a picture it was Gary and Rachel 'Why would he be after them' then it hit him it was somthing that was said to him what his sister told him 'Traders can seem week but realy be strong' he ran back into the building and took the stairs and ran to Gary's office Nina,Bill,Hicks,and Bill followed quitly he tried to open the door but it was looked he took out a bobby pin and a small knife and picked the lock he went inside and looked around and he found a Picture of people with a X on the faces the marker was fresh he called Gary's cell.

Gary answered his phone "Hello who is this" Gary asked "Gary where have you been the last two hours" Tim asked "I've been home all day why Tim" Gary asked "Oh no gotta go stay home with your mom until I come and get you" Tim told him and he replied ok Tim hung up "Where's Rachel" Tim asked "Just came in why" Rachel asked "Ok did you see Gary anywhere" Tim asked and everyone looked at him "This is serious Some members of Red flag don't know were working alongside" then there faces got serious Tim got a phone call "Tim it's Gary someone is in my house please help" Gary asked as soon as he answered "Were on our way" Tim assured him "Please hurry" Gary pleaded and he hung up "Let's go now" Tim told them and they left

They arrived quickly "Search the house" Tim ordered and they complied Tim went upstairs and saw blood tracts leading to a room he opened the door and saw Gary's mom on the floor and Gary crying over her Tim walked up to him "Gary come with me ok" Tim asked and he helped him off the floor the walked downstairs "Rachel Nina please try to keep him from falling asleep I don't want him getting sick in his sleep" Bill told them and they nodded Bill and Tim went upstairs "McGee why would someone kill his mother" Bill asked disgusted "To get to him but the way Gary is that Sadness will turn into blind rage against whoever did this and it will not be a pretty sight" Tim told him "Look Bill why is her blood still wet it should be dry" Tim asked him and Hicks came into the room "Oh no thats not good" Hicks said and he looked down "Well why is her blood still wet" Hicks asked him to go on "That means she was an Alpha this is bad she was a mother" Bill said and Tim nodded and looked at his watch ;9:30 P.M.; "We have to burn down the house we can't let the authorities of humans do this work" Tim told the both of them and they nodded "Ok I need anything alchoal realted and gas" Bill said and the three of them searched.

Nina and Rachel had taken Gary to the van he stopped crying but he was silent Rachel smelled Gasoline and whispered to Nina "There burning the house down" Nina nodded "I can still hear you two" Gary said angrily and the both of them looked ashamed Hicks came up to the Van "How is he" Hicks asked and looked at them "Ok well Gary im sorry about your mom" Hicks told him he was silent and Tim and Bill came up to them "Hicks you need to do it from here can you make that shot" Tim asked handing him a box of matches "Yes I can" Hicks said and lit the match and tossed it onto the first step and the house instantly caught fire

The drive back was unervingly quite.

WOW I NEED TO CONTINUE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WITH ZIVA TONY GIBBS ABBY AND DUCKY.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4280