The Spark by ncisraccey
Summary: Tony and Tim were straight, weren't they?
Categories: DiNozzo/McGee Characters: Ziva David, Timothy McGee, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Anthony DiNozzo
Genre: First Time
Pairing: DiNozzo/McGee
Warnings: Kink
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 2326 Read: 6371 Published: 01/15/2012 Updated: 01/19/2012
Story Notes:
First fanfic, feedback very welcome!

1. The Spark by ncisraccey

2. The Flame by ncisraccey

The Spark by ncisraccey
Author's Notes:
Tony and Tim were straight, weren't they?
“Grab your gear, dead Marine in Norfolk” Gibbs called to his team, McGee, DiNozzo, and David picked up their bags and headed to the NCIS elevator after their boss.

The crime scene wasn’t too unusual, and the investigation was going like clockwork, DiNozzo taking the photos, McGee trying to hack into the victims laptop, until an unexpected noise came from the basement;

McGee looked up from the computer screen, “Hey Tony, you hear that?”

“Yeah, probably just Gibbs or Ziva checking out the rest of the house!” Tony replied.

“Er, no! They’re both outside waiting for Ducky! We’re the only ones in the house!”

Another noise! Both agents grabbed their side-arms and pointed them at the half open kitchen door.

“NCIS!”, “Federal Agents!” They said in unison.

The barrel of a gun appeared through the gap in the door. Seeing it McGee instinctively dived for Tony, knocking him to the ground as the shots rang out. Running footsteps headed for the back door followed quickly by Gibbs and Ziva who had heard the shots from outside. McGee looked down at DiNozzo panting beneath him, their eyes met, and in that moment electricity surged through his body. Shaking his head to snap himself out of it he asked, “You Ok Tony?”

“Yeah, think so. Except you’re still on top of me Probie!” Tim jumped up quickly, blushing and dusting himself off.

“Sorry Tony!”

“Don’t apologise McGee! You may have saved his life!” Gibbs strode back into the living room, “We lost him! You find anything on the laptop McGee?”

“Er, no boss. I’ll need Abby’s lab to decode……..”

“What are you waiting for then McGee?”

“Yes boss!” McGee picked up the laptop and headed for the van closely followed by DiNozzo who climbed into the drivers seat.

“Why do you always get to drive?”

“Because I am the Senior Field Agent, probie!” McGee rolled his eyes and settled into the passenger seat. Tony started the van and pulled away from the curb. “So, do we need to talk about what happened back at the house?”

“Nothing to talk about, it was an automatic reaction jumping like that, don’t mention it!”

“I don’t mean the diving, I mean the laying. I felt something Probie!”

“Really? You felt it too?”

“Couldn’t help it McHero it was digging into my hip!” Tim’s heart sank , he’d hoped Tony felt the electricity, not his erection!

“Leave it Tony, I’m not in the mood!”

“Ok!” says DiNozzo and they drove in silence back to NCIS.

On their arrival McGee heads straight for the elevator down to Abby’s lab still clutching the laptop, as the doors close a familiar suited arm blocks their path and in slides DiNozzo. McGee hits the button again and the elevator begins it’s descent, but Tony flicks the switch and plunges them into semi-darkness, pausing the elevator, trapping them together.

“What are you doing Tony?” Tim, heart beating a little faster, looks at him in confusion and reaches for the switch. Tony’s hand reaches out to stop him from restarting the elevator and the contact stops them both in their tracks.

“We really need to talk! I can’t stop thinking about it! I felt it, Timmy, and I don’t mean you all hard, I mean the spark! I’ve never had that feeling with a man before, I’m not sure how to handle it!”

“I‘ve never felt it with anyone before. Can’t say I didn’t like it though!” Tim shyly smiled up at the Senior Field Agent, trying to gauge his reaction. To Tim’s relief Tony was smiling. “So, you feel the same?”

Tony nodded, “No one can find out though., Gibbs Rule number 12!”

“Never date a co-worker!” Tim recalled, nodding, then a look of surprise crossed his boyish face. “You wanna date me Tony?!”

“Lets just try something first!” He pushed his friend against the cold metal wall of the elevator and kissed him, slow and deep. Tim, not believing what was happening, opened his eyes and was caught in his second DiNozzo eye-lock of the day, his knees buckled. Tony caught him and smiled.

“Yeah, I think we could make this work, but not a word, can’t see Gibbs and Vance taking kindly to this news, and we’re taking this slow, first time for me you know!”

“And me!” Tim replied and reluctantly flipped the switch. The elevator descended to Abby’s lab and as the doors opened Tony stole a quick peck on the lips. Tim blushed and Tony pushed him out of the doors with a wink. “Go do computer stuff McGeek!” He called, then whispered, “I’ll call you tonight!”

Tim smiled and walked beaming into the lab.

Later that night…..

Tony paced the floor of his apartment, ‘What time should I call McGee?’ He wondered ‘Don’t want to seem too desperate, or uninterested!’ It was 7.30pm.

“Come on DiNozzo, get a grip!” He said aloud and picked up his phone, dialling as he chastised himself for being such a loser, “If this was a girl you’d be in there like Flynn!”

Tim answered on the third ring. “Hello?”

“It’s me! How are you?” Tony was nervous, Tim thought. The usually unflappable DiNozzo anxious about talking to little old me, who’d have thought it?!

“Tony! Doing good thanks. You Ok? You sound nervous.”

“Hey! Probie! DiNozzos do not get nervous!” Tony retorted defensively.

“Sorry! Wouldn’t blame you if you were though! I’m terrified! I mean, until this morning I thought I was as straight as anyone could be! Now, all I can’t think about is you!”

“Ok! I am nervous! It took so much for me to pick up the phone and dial your number, it’s so un-me!”

“I think that’s what I’m loving about this situation!” Tim smiled to himself, he really was loving it. He was as unaccustomed to these feelings as Tony, but he seemed to have the upper-hand, for once! “So, was it just today that you’ve felt anything for me?”

“Yeah, just at the scene this morning. Never felt anything like it, ever! You?”

“Never looked at you that way before, no. But just today…..it’s your eyes Tony, they make me wanna do highly risky things with you”

“Like what?!” Tony asked, intrigued. He heard Tim swallow loudly at the other end of the line,

“Like…give you head under your desk with everyone else still working, screw you on the floor in MTAC…..stuff like that!” Tim blushed, Tony could almost feel the heat through the phone line.

“Oh yeah? Tell me about the head you’d give me! Details please pro……Tim.” The way Tony said his name sent a shiver down Tim’s spine. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

“Well, first I’d be hidden under your desk before anyone got in. Slowly all the team would arrive, they wouldn’t miss me, my day off or something. You don’t even know I’m there until you feel my hand slide up your thigh, undoing your belt, button and zipper. All the while my other hand would be caressing your cock feeling it harden under my fingers.”

Tony imagined just that and gulped, feeling himself harden as if it was really happening, he took himself in hand, massaging slowly. Tim, several miles away, did the same.

“I’d pull your cock out of your pants and lick you from base to tip, bringing you to full hardness, then take you in my mouth and suck you harder than you’ve ever been sucked before. You, having to keep a straight face and stay silent, makes me so hot I could cum with the slightest touch.
I’d take you in as deep as I could feeling you throb in my mouth, tasting your saltiness, smelling your scent…..I’d roll my tongue round and round the tip, stroking your shaft up and down, getting faster and faster until…”

“Stop!!!” Tony sounded almost in pain, gasping for breath. “I need to see you, NOW!”

“On my way!” Tim replied and hung up. ‘So much for taking it slow!’ He thought, ‘But Tony has always been impulsive.’ He righted his clothes and looked in the mirror. He did feel better about himself for losing his puppy fat! Now lets see what the rest of the night will bring!
End Notes:
First fanfic, feedback very welcome!
The Flame by ncisraccey
Author's Notes:
Taking it slow didn't seem to be working!
It probably wasn’t a good idea to drive in the state McGee was in, he was shaking and his vision was glazed, but he didn’t care, Tony wanted him and he was more than willing to oblige!

He pulled up outside Tony’s apartment building, turned off the engine, and took a deep calming breath.

At the door Tim attempted a nonchalant knock, one…..two…….three. Tony answered looking devastatingly handsome, even in a baggy sweatshirt and shorts, before Tim could tell him just that, Tony grabbed him by the neck of his shirt and pulled him inside.

The kisses rained down on him hot and heavy. Tim gently pushed him away, “So, you sure about this?” Tim asked, closing the door behind him with his foot.

“I’ve never been more sure of anything!” Tony said and leaned in again to kiss Tim, more tenderly this time, and they melted into each others mouths. Tony’s hand reached round to hold Tim’s head steady as he broke the kiss and moved his mouth towards his partners’ ear to whisper, “Let’s take this somewhere more comfortable, and you can do to me what you described on the phone!” He took Tim’s hand and led him towards his bedroom.

When they reached the bed Tony stopped and turned to his friend, taking both hands in his. “Lets see what you got under that suit Timmy!”

“I’ll show you mine, if you show me yours!” Tim replied with a smile, releasing his hands and without unbuttoning his shirt lifted it up and over his head, Tony did the same with his top. He felt Tony’s eyes on him looking him up and down, and that brought heat to his whole body. Tony clearly noticed his arousal, obvious as it was from the tightening of his suit pants, and he reached out to unbuckle Tim’s belt and slowly undo the zipper. Tim hooked his fingers into the waistband of Tony’s sweats and they simultaneously pushed each others trousers to the floor.

Stepping out of the pool of fabric Tim made his move towards the object of his desire, taking his partners face in both hands he pressed their mouths together, pushing his tongue between the sensual lips, tracing the perfect white teeth with his tongue. The force of his kiss knocked Tony off balance and they crashed onto the bed, Tim reached up and pinned Tony’s arms above his head. His kisses then moved from his mouth, along the strong jaw line, to the sweet spot on Tony’s neck which brought out goose bumps all over the smooth tanned skin. Tim licked and kissed his way down Tony’s body, tasting every inch of him, stopping only to gently bite each nipple, until he reached the prize that was Tony’s hard, proud cock. He gulped, was he really going to do this? So far this wasn‘t much different to his previous sexual encounters, but this was another man! This was Tony! He looked back up to Tony’s face to see reassurance in the familiar blue-hazel eyes.

“This is a situation I never thought I’d find myself in Tim, but if you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got, and while what I got had it’s perks, I’m looking for something different now…..You!!” He smiled down at him and ran his hand through Tim’s short brown hair. “If you don’t want to, that’s Ok, we can just watch a movie or something.”

Tim responded to these kind words by taking the head of Tony’s cock in his mouth, the unfamiliar taste and smell filling his senses. He tried to recall what he said he’d do to Tony on the phone earlier, but his mind was blank. Pulling away he asked “What was it I said I’d do to you Tony? You tell me, I’ll do it!”

“Ahh, I think you said you’d lick up my shaft first!” Tim nodded and did just that, blowing gently on the trail left by his saliva. “Ohmygod! Yes! Hmmm. Then I think you were gonna suck me harder than I’ve ever felt before!”

Tim smiled, enjoying the way Tony reacted to his tongue then did as Tony instructed. The feeling of the warm length in his mouth was strange, but exciting. He sucked as hard as he could and heard a deep feral moan escape from Tony’s throat. Tony tried to give the next command but the sensation was too overwhelming, luckily Tim was now on a roll and no more pointers were needed. He rolled his tongue round and round the head, licking the sensitive ridge where the shaft began, causing Tony to thrust unconsciously further into his mouth. The shock of it almost made Tim gag, but the sounds emanating from Tony distracted him. Tony’s breath was deep and fast, sweat glistened on his brow and chest, he was biting his bottom lip, his hands were grasping at the messed up sheets. Tim took the full length into his mouth again, touching the tip to his tonsils, at the same time his fingers moved down to stroke the sensitive perineum, Tony inhaled loudly through his teeth.

Tim continued to deep-throat, surprised at how far he could take Tony’s impressive manhood. He felt Tony grabbing for his hair, holding his head in place as a final throb brought Tony’s seed gushing into Tim’s mouth. Tim sucked until the throbbing subsided and Tony released the grip on his head. Looking up into his new lovers eyes, Tim swallowed the salty liquid with a loud gulp.

Tony sat up and took Tim‘s chin in his hand. “That, was amazing, and the sound of you swallowing my cum was the sexiest thing I’ve ever heard! Now, lets see what I can do for you!” He said, smiling and pushed Tim backwards onto his bedroom floor…….

End.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4356