Alphas have had enough Part 02 by jd5926
Summary: I have finaly decided what year to start this back up thanks for the comments about this story hope you enjoy part 2. year is 2018 and alot has happened. oh and P.S. this is a very graffic now.
Categories: Gen Characters: Timothy McGee, Anthony DiNozzo, Abby Sciuto
Genre: Action, Alternate Universe
Pairing: None
Warnings: Dark story, Disturbing imaginery
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1588 Read: 5403 Published: 01/20/2012 Updated: 01/27/2012

1. Alphas have had enough Part 02 by jd5926

2. The podium of truth. by jd5926

3. Revenge is all so sweet when you get down to it. by jd5926

Alphas have had enough Part 02 by jd5926
Author's Notes:
I have finaly decided what year to start this back up thanks for the comments about this story hope you enjoy part 2. year is 2018 and alot has happened. oh and P.S. this is a very graffic now.
~2018,Chapter 01. death and revenge of the hurting heart~
Tim and hicks on both sides of the small casket of the last of their fallen angles it was raining hard as they got to the hole and a tomb stone labled

'Here lies a friend,family member and best of all the one that kept us together Gary Bell'

Next to the grave labled 'Here lies a amazing mentor and great uncle Doctor Lee Rosen'

The sermon was over and Gary buried in the ground they looked at their fallen friends Rachel,Nina,Gary,Bill,And Dr.Rosen.

Hicks looked into Tim's eyes and saw the hate,for the one who killed his cousin "Tim Im gonna miss him to" Hicks said as Tim's phone rang and saw it was his cousin's killer "Agent Gibbs what in the hell do you want" Tim said harshly and Hicks got the hint and walked to the car.

'McGee I had no choice' Gibbs told him "No choice!" Tim yelled and put down a rose for his cousin "I hope Ziva will protect you because im here to tell you,you are one of my stop's oh and stop by Tony's grave and drop a rose for me since you got him killed to" Tim slammed his phone shut and walked to the car.

~Flashback~

Tim held onto Gary's head on the ground trying to keep him from bleeding out on the ground "Tim" Gary said weakly "I see a light",Tim began to cry "It's ok go ahead and walk towards it Gary it's ok"

Gary died silently and painlessly in his cousin's arms he was finaly at peace and Tim closed Gary's eyes.

~End flashback~

Tim arrived at the airport with Hicks in tow as they boarded they saw a riot of people with signs labbled ;Get those freaks out; ;Alphas are an abomination;

Tim scoffed and continued walking into the plane with hicks and they were on there way to see Mr.David Tim sat next to a window and looked at Hicks and saw he was already asleep so he decided it was best to sleep.

~Dream~

Tim was running after Rachel who was tied to a chair on the edge of a building with a gag in her mouth but the man infront of her saw Tim and kicked the chair off the building "RACHEL!!!" he screamed after her but didn't here anything but a thud.

~Wake up~

Tim woke with a jolt as they landed he looked over to see Hicks sit back down "Hey Tim you were sleeping pretty hard didn't wanna wake you" Tim just nodded

~Flashback~

Nina was locked in her office when a fire started Tim couldn't get to her fast enough and he saw her burn an hour later when they were able to get in there she had turned to ashes.

~End flashback~

Tim is wearing a black suit and tie as he walked into Eli David's office he locked the door and pulled out a knife and made his emergency button shock him,Tim rolled him away from his desk in his rolling chair and got close to his ear and spoke softly "I have a new ability and I want to see if it works go ahead scream Eli tried to scream but it was like just opening his mouth.

He looked at Tim horrified "Don't worry it will be over soon" Tim walked away as Eli struggled to get up but was somehow stuck "One more thing Eli,Your daughter sends her pity" and with that he got behind Eli and sliced his neck and pulled out a rose and droped it on Eli's dead body.

"That was for Bill motherfucker" Tim said and left the office he looked around and saw the dead agent next to the door "Thanks Hicks" and they left

Tim's phone rang and he saw it was Ziva "Yes Ziva" Tim said calmly 'Were are you Tim' Ziva asked "Well let's just say I made my first stop" with that Tim hung up.
The podium of truth. by jd5926
Author's Notes:
Alphas being rallied from the streets of new york.
Chapter 02.
Tim walks to the stage and the crowd of Alphas cheer as he walks to the podium and he pulls out pages of paper.

And he begins his speech.

Tim:Thank you all for coming from all over the world I have had enough with these human's thinking they own us the don't own us!
~A short pause~
Tim:No one can make you a prisoner of your own body put you in a cage or even Pose experment's on your body!
~Another pause~
Tim:I want all of you to remeber we are in a revolution of what these humans call justice YOU WANT JUSTICE HUMANS TRY TO TAKE YOUR INJUSTICE FROM YOURSELVES YOU ARE THE ENEMY NOT US!
~The crowd of thousands of Alphas cheered and claped~
Tim:WE WILL WIN OUR CAUSE OUR FIGHT FOR JUSTICE FOR OUR FALLEN TOGETHER WE STAND DEVIDED WE WILL STAND EVEN STRONGER DEVIDED AGAIN WE WILL TAKE OUR RIGHTS TO THE LIMIT IF WE ARE DEVIDED AGAIN WE WILL BECOME MORE STRONG SO STRONG WE WON'T EVER STOP!
~The crowd cheers at their leader of right for freedom~
Tim:ALPHAS ALL AROUND THE WORLD LISTEN AND TAKE YOUR PLACE IF YOUR FAMILY WAS MURDERED BY A HUMAN TAKE REVENGE NO MATTER WHAT CAUSE WE WILL WIN OUR FIGHT WE CANNOT BE DEVIDED!
~Tim knocked over the podium and raised his fist~
Tim:TO THE STREETS WE WILL TAKE OUR FIGHT!

And with that he walked away and off the stage and he got a call from Hicks "Tim I just saw your speech on T.V.-"

Hicks was inturepted by a gunshot and a unknown voice spoke "Timothy McGee us humans will fight you and win" and with that the other end of the phone ended and he called his number one target "Agent Gibbs I hope you saw my speech" Tim said with a evil grin.

"McGee you can't do that" Tim chuckled "Im afraid your hit man you sent after me won't be coming home" Tim hung up the phone and turned around and saw a man walking his way but was tackled by another Alpha.

~One month into the revelution~

Fire is in the streets as Tim walks down the road to his next target he learned a new ablity controling force.

he walked up to the door in his black overcoat and touched the door with his finger and it flew in the house and he saw Trent Kort lying there in fear,Tim walked up to him and put his hand over his face and picked him off the couch and tossed him to the wall.

Trent picked himself up off the floor and Tim simply walked up to him and clapped his hands on both sides of Trent's head and crushed his skull revealing just a headless corpse.

He got a call from Ziva "What Ziva" Tim said harshly "Tim Plaease stop doing this" Ziva pleaded him "Sorry im all out of mercy Ziva but maybe Ray can help you since your still with him" Tim told her harshly "Tim im so-" Tim hung up on her and left the house.
Revenge is all so sweet when you get down to it. by jd5926
Author's Notes:
Tim finds the man who killed his sister and will take a drastic change in his dark side.
Chapter 03.
~Flashback~
Tim woke up in a ware house and infront of him was a T.V. screen and it showed Sarah tied to a bed and a man on the bed with a bottle of gas in his hand "Timothy this is my letter to you Alphas humans will prevail."and with that the man poured the bottle of gas on her

"Say goodbye Sarah" and with that he lit a match and tossed it on her Tim screamed in horror as he was forced to watch this in horror.
~End flashback~

Tim wearing a gas mask walked into the house of his sisters killer and he went into the bedroom and saw the man sleeping.

Tim quickly tied him to the bed and picked up two jugs one with acid but colored like gas and one with gas,and he slapped his targets face waking him up.

The man looked up at Tim as he took off the gas mask "I'll give you a choice if you choose right i'll let you die fast and easy if you choose wrong and i hope you choose wrong i'll kill you slowly now choose the jug you want."

Tim picked up both jugs for the man to decide "The one on the left or the one on the right or if you want i'll choose." the man didn't answer so Tim put back on the gas mask and stood up on the bed "Say goodbye Charles" Tim poured the jug of gas on him then he poured out the jug of acid on him.

Then he got a pack of matches out of his jacket and lit one and tossed it on him,Tim heard his screams of pain and went to the door where he hid the oil drum and kicked it over making it pour out then he broke part of the bed frame and caught the end on fire and tossed it onto the poured oil and left.

~Next target~
Tim looked around him pleased at the anarchy around him and he walked into the building of NCIS virtualy invisible to the naked eye as he and his partner walked through the building casually, they walked up the stairs to Vance's office once inside they closed the door and waited for Vance to return, once he did Vance closed the door and walked up to the window and opened it up, Tim came up behind him and sat on the ledge next to the window and his partner made him visible and Tim grabbed Vance's leg and pulled him out the window onto the electric fence below and once again he became invisble and they left the building completely unoticed to anyone.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4360