Movie Nights by Outside Edge
Summary: What else are Saturday nights for?
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Anthony DiNozzo
Genre: Established relationship
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 368 Read: 2940 Published: 02/10/2012 Updated: 02/10/2012
Story Notes:
They're not mine - I only borrow them from time to time

1. Movie Nights by Outside Edge

Movie Nights by Outside Edge
Author's Notes:
What else are Saturday nights for?
Gibbs walked into his front room and stopped.

"DiNozzo, what the hell are you doing?" he demanded.

Tony popped his head up from behind the television, where he had been busy plugging in some leads. Scattered over the floor in front of him were loads of boxes containing DVDs.

"What happened to 'it's Tony when we're out of work' Boss?" Tony accented the last word. Gibbs often reminded him that the DiNozzo/Boss pairing was only work related and at home it was strictly Tony/Jertho or any other form of endearment that they could come up with.

Gibbs sighed.

"Tony, what the hell are you doing?"

"Well, Jethro, I decided that tonight was movie night!" Tony said, enthusiastically, spreading his arms wide and throwing Gibbs one of his trademark megawatt smiles.

"And?" Gibbs prompted, gesturing at all the mess strewn across the floor.

"And you didn't have a DVD player, but that's sorted now because I got you a state of the art combined video and DVD player with record capability and blu-ray and a 4 week advance programming facility, remote control, dolby sound, 3D and HD ready."

Gibbs could feel his eyes glazing over.

"You're beginning to sound like McGee," he observed.

"Hey I object to that! McGeek is only interested in computer technology, all those bits and bytes, hard drives and and …stuff. I on the other hand am bringing you the opportunity to step into another world, to experience new cultures and visit lands far far away."

"The Muppets do Manhattan, you sure you're old enough to watch this?" Gibbs asked, reading one of the DVD boxes.

"A real classic Kermie" Tony purred, doing an impersonation of Miss Piggy, "Although judging by the look on your face Oscar the Grouch would be more appropriate."

"Is this all of your collection?" Gibbs asked.

"Mais non, mon petit brave, it is merely a soupcon of my extensive collection, selected by yours truly, to educate, excite and entice you."

Gibbs crossed over to Tony and slid his arm around the younger mans waist.

"I kinda like the idea of exciting and enticing." He whispered into Tony's ear before nibbling it seductively.

"Um, I'm not sure I brought any porn." Tony replied.

"Well let's go and make some movies of our own." Gibbs suggested as he led Tony upstairs.
End Notes:
They're not mine - I only borrow them from time to time
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4370