Ziva's Diary by ziva54382
Summary: Ziva's feelings after different cases.
Categories: Gen Characters: Ziva David
Genre: Character study, Episode Related
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 413 Read: 1891 Published: 03/15/2012 Updated: 03/15/2012

1. Ziva's Diary by ziva54382

Ziva's Diary by ziva54382
Author's Notes:
Ziva's feelings after different cases.
8/11/05

Dear diary,

This was such a great case. I got to pretend that I was married to Tony. Of course, I do love him, so this was just icing on the cake. Then we were nearly killed. I hated to leave Tony alone with that guy but I didn't have a choice.

Gibbs and Agent Fornell save us though. They helped me get rid of the assassin that was trying to kill me so that I could go back to Tony.

What I found was hilarious. Tony had knocked out the guy that I had left him with and was kicking him in anger. After I stopped him, Tony asked Gibbs for a divorce. It was so cute!

10/01/06

Dear diary,

I got stuck in a shipping container today. Tony and I had become a part of a firefight and then we tried to take shelter but didn't know that they would lock us in.

By the afternoon, we had deduced that we were being transported somewhere by truck. I had tried to get a signal but I was bar-less. I had originally said bra-less and Tony had corrected me. After he laughed.

I had nearly killed the both of us accidently. I was trying to get out and shot my weapon at the door. The bullet ricocheted and nearly hit Tony. I pushed Tony to the ground and felt the sexual tension between us.

We had found out a few hours ago that the dock manager had been in on the gun smuggling for the money. He had tried to kill us when he found us in the container but thankfully Gibbs and McGee had got to the manager before he could do any real damage.

7/3/06

Dear diary,

Today was such a disappointment. I fell for the wrong guy again. The ranger was so cute and I didn't realise that he could be a killer. But when I found out, I was so angry. He was going to try and kill me too. I can't believe this!

The female ranger, Bobby, was really nice. I don't know why she told me to hang from the rafters when I asked if it was okay to have a bat-nap but I think she was just joking.

Tony is so lucky. He always finds a way to get the perfect girl. For some reason, Tony was distancing himself from Bobby though. She's very pretty so I don't understand.

Anyway, today has been a long day and I'm going to have a proper shower before I head to bed. Goodnight.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4410