Addicted by Pie
Summary: Tony is addicted to watching Gibbs drink coffee.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Humor, First Time, PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2335 Read: 5421 Published: 04/26/2012 Updated: 04/26/2012
Story Notes:
Not beta read, all mistakes are my own. First NCIS fic.

1. Addicted by Pie

Addicted by Pie
Author's Notes:
Tony is addicted to watching Gibbs drink coffee.
Addicted

Pie

Tony liked coffee well enough but he wasn't addicted or anything like that, if it had a few packets of sugar in it and hazelnut creamer it was okay, and on the days that he worked more than fourteen hours it kept him going and alert. Yes, Tony liked coffee, but he could take it or leave it.

Gibbs on the other hand virtually mainlined the stuff, the coffee cup in his hand was practically a permanent fixture, so much so that Gibbs did most things one handed. Tony liked to imagine the ex marine returning from the future like the Terminator, naked apart from sunglasses and clutching a venti dark roast as he runs riot all over LA. Gibbs is a coffee slut and Tony had always had a weakness for sluts of all kinds, he reckoned it came of being one himself. Unfortunately for the very special Senior Field Agent, his boss was a straight coffee slut, with no decent suits, except the alimony kind.

Over the years Tony had surreptitiously watched as the older man drank his coffee. The way his strong hand wrapped around the mug, the intense pleasure as he inhaled the aroma through the lid, the way the pupils dilated in those blue eyes as he pursed his lips around the cup and took the first reverent sip. How Gibbs slowly closed his eyes as he savored the taste that danced on his tongue and the brief look of rapture that flashed across his face as he swallowed all that bitter heat. Tony watched mesmerised at the movement of Gibbs' throat as he gulped the rest of the brew down like a man who has crawled through the desert on his hands and knees and found an oasis. Sometimes, if it's the first cup in a while, Gibbs gives a breathy little moan which whispers over to Tony's desk and does interesting things to his dick. Tony's covert surveillance makes him feel like a voyeur, but he cannot bring himself to stop. It's the sexiest thing he has ever seen, Ziva could do the dance of the seven veils on top of her desk and although yeah, it would turn him on, nothing got Tony's cock hard like Leroy Jethro Gibbs going down on his coffee. It's why he wears suits more these days, the longer lines of his jackets conceal the evidence of his straining, throbbing cock. Tony tries to stop, he tries really hard. He amuses himself by devising his own twelve point plan to wean himself off watching Gibbs drink coffee and congratulates himself on being the only member of LJGCAA. Tony does not think it will catch on. He likes the way Gibbs drinks Bourbon too, in his Basement with his Boat, although that tends to be a little more functional, tossing it down without the veneration showed to the coffee.

Tony might talk the talk, but he sure as hell doesn't fuck the fuck, despite what he pretends and the scuttlebutt says. He's had it bad for his boss for a while...quite a while, which really accounted for his current state of acute sexual frustration and jealousy over a cardboard container. He wants to be that cup so fucking badly, to be the thing that Gibbs is addicted to. He wants to be the only one that causes his boss to make that sound and get that look, Tony calls it Gibbs' orgasm face and he would give everything to be the one that put it there.

One night as they were wrapping up a case, Gibbs passed his desk and dropped an empty coffee cup into Tony's garbage bin. The elevator dinged and Tony was alone on the floor, crouching low behind his desk, out of sight of any cameras, he fished the cup out and pressed his lips to where he knew Gibbs' had been and caught the faint aftertaste of stale coffee and something else...something unmistakably and essentially Gibbs. Tony dropped the cup with a clatter and rushed to the men's room to jerk off, standing in a stall, pants around his knees and one hand wrapped around his throbbing cock and the other clutched over his mouth stopping his cries and sobs, as tears rolled down his face for being as pathetic as any teenage chick mooning over the latest one hit wonder. He needed to stop this. For his own sanity, he really, really needed to put a stop to it.

Tony made a new resolution, he was not going look anymore. Gibbs could get as orgasmic as he wanted over his fucking coffee, but Tony wasn't gonna take a blind bit of notice. His new sense of purpose lasted several days. He refused to look at Gibbs when he was drinking and he would not stand too close to his boss in the field or the bullpen. He could feel the odd questioning look from the older man but Tony had studiously ignored them. Just as he began to congratulate himself for getting a grip on this obsession he had with Gibbs, the man in question slowly walked passed his desk. Tony caught a waft of coffee and he made the mistake of looking up to see the silver haired man heading for his chair holding a very large cup, it was definitely bigger than a Venti. Tony was sure the cups were some kind of Phallic symbol, most men would just drive some hulking monstrosity or smoke a huge cigar but not Gibbs, trust him to be different. Trying to pass off the aches low down in his guts as the burrito he had eaten for breakfast, Tony held back a sigh and called on every ounce of self restraint and willpower he had not to glance back up. Tony was congratulating himself on his willpower, when he heard a soft moan of appreciation that heralded Gibbs' first sip of the hot brew. Tony's cock was so not getting with the plan and was instantly hard and it felt bigger than a Venti too. Tony groaned in defeat.

"Ya say something, DiNozzo?"

"No, Boss."

Tony was just glad McGee and Ziva were in the field and not at their desks, he really did not need an audience for his impending abject humiliation. He shifted uncomfortably in his chair, trying to will away the inconvenient boner.

"Ants in your pants, DiNozzo?" Gibbs smirked evilly as he took another slow sip of his Joe.

Please shut the fuck up, Boss! Tony screamed silently in his head. If only Gibbs knew what was in his pants, he would not sit there at his desk so...so... smirking. Smugly, sexily smirking. Fuck Tony really needed to get out of here. Not only was he losing it, he was alliterating too.

The sound of Tony's chair being forcefully shoved back reverberated around the floor. Only when he got to his feet did Tony realise that the casual but rapid stride away from his desk that he had planned, was more likely to come across as a pained hobble thanks to the rocket about to take off in his pants.

"Just..." Tony's voice was a strangled whimper, he cleared his throat and tried again. "Just gonna hit the head, Boss." Gibbs did not need to know which head Tony had in mind.

"DiNozzo! My office now."

Nonononononono, Tony thought desperately, taking a step towards the mens room.

"Now, DiNozzo."

Tony turned around with his very best fake smile. "Won't be a minute, Boss." He bravely risked another step towards the bathroom.

"DiNozzo!" Gibbs barked. "You have exactly five seconds to get your ass in the elevator."

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. Tony closed his eyes. He was screwed and not in any good way. On the upside his dick was now resembling a very small espresso, impending doom tended to have that affect on his libido. He wondered if all the blood rushing back to his head was why he felt a bit faint as he silently followed Gibbs into the small, confined space.

Tony was so not surprised when Gibbs leaned passed him and flicked the emergency switch to shut down the elevator and it ground to a shuddering halt. Tony held his breath, hoping that the lift cable might snap plunging them to their doom, a la Speed, though actually no-one had actually plunged to their deaths in Speed... Okay a la Towering Inferno then, without the fire obviously. Death would be much less embarrassing, than his Boss wanting to know what was going on with him. Typical, trust him to go off on a movie tangent, trying to distract his own mind. It wasn't working, especially as Gibbs was talking to him and he wasn't listening. Death was looking more and more likely.

"Sorry, Boss?"

Gibbs got into Tony' personal space, crowding him against the side wall of the elevator. His face was mere inches from Tony's, when he raised his arm and took a long, slow swallow from his coffee. Tony audibly gulped and a bead of sweat rolled down his forehead as he avidly watched Gibbs drink, the blood that had sped to his head mere seconds before, now made the round trip back to his cock.

"Something you wanna tell me, DiNozzo."

Tony mustered as much bravado as he was capable of around Gibbs, which was to say not very much. "D...don't think so, Boss."

Gibbs penetrating blue eyes seared Tony. "Hmm, you want to try that again? Seems to me you have a problem."

"No...no problem, Boss," Tony choked out, proud of his forced laugh of derision. And the Oscar for most believable performance in an NCIS elevator goes to Anthony DiNozzo Junior. Not.

Gibbs got right into Tony's face and took another prolonged drink from his coffee and Tony watched mesmerised as Gibbs swallowed, the strong movement of his throat almost making him spontaneously come in his pants. "Boss!" He squeaked desperately.

"You don't like how I drink my coffee?"

"No! I mean yes. I mean..."Tony hung his head. "I love how you love your coffee, Boss," he murmured shakily. Oops! Who said that? The headslap came in a flash.

"Ow!"

"About damn time, DiNozzo."

"B...Boss?" Tony's mouth fell open in stupefaction.

"Shut up." Gibbs leaned in and kissed Tony hard, he tasted of coffee and something essentially, wonderfully Gibbs, Tony moaned low in his throat, it was totally intoxicating. He suddenly craved coffee, wanted it and was totally addicted, as long as it came with a side of Gibbs, no twelve point plan would ever be able to wean him off it.

"Get it?"

Tony tried a tremulous smile, it wasn't easy, his lips were still trembling. "Got it, Boss."

Gibbs set down his cup on the floor of the elevator and reached for Tony's belt, with his usual single mindedness Gibbs had it opened and Tony unzipped in seconds. He reached in and grasped Tony's hard cock, stroking it with slow, determined emphasis.

"Oh shit!" Tony cried out. "Shit!" Gibbs firm grip on his flesh felt unfuckingbelievable. The years of woodworking made Gibbs' hand feel like velvet sandpaper and Tony had never felt anything like it. His head fell back against the lift bearing his throat to Gibbs questing lips, as he suckled on Tony's pulse point. Gibbs milked the pre-come from Tony's cock and used it as lubrication.

Tony's whole world was reduced to Gibbs and his hands. His wonderful, talented, clever hands. Tony's own hands grasped Gibbs' shoulders, desperately clawing at them in ecstasy.

"Shit! Oh fuck. Gibbs I can't...Waited so long... Am gonna..." Tony was fucking Gibbs fist furiously, without conscious thought, his body pure sensation and his cries loud and spontaneous. Gibbs put his other hand over Tony's mouth. Gibbs leaned in and whispered in Tony's ear. "Never figured you for a screamer, DiNozzo."

Tony came. Long and luxuriant, spurting his come with abandon. The intensity of it left his body weak and trembling and his knees shaking, he felt like he might pass out. "DiNozzos don't pass out," he panted to himself, amazed at how high and thready his voice sounded. A few moments later he became aware that Gibbs was holding him up. Tony wasn't sure he was looking his best. His trousers were pooled around his ankles, his dick was wrung out and as limp as a wet dishcloth, his eyes were skittering away from the evidence of his ejaculation which seemed to be clinging to every available surface, including Gibbs. His body was still quivering from the most comprehensive and yet incomprehensible orgasm of his life and he was sweating. Tony was also pretty sure his suit was creased.

Tony suddenly remembered there was an etiquette to be observed in this situation. "Um, Bo...Um Gibbs, can I...?" Tony gestured awkwardly at Gibbs' crotch.

Gibbs blue eyes gleamed. "Nah, watching you come was enough for me." Tony wasn't sure whether to be glad or sorry and he allowed his head to fall back again against the elevator panel, avoiding Gibbs' penetrating gaze. He sighed heavily.

"Was this a buddy fuck?"

"Hell of a favour for a buddy."

"One time thing?"

"This time is one time. Next time will be two times. If I have my way soon we will have lost count. Least that's what I want, Tony. What you want?"

Tony smiled and Gibbs replied with one of his own.

"I want you, Gibbs. You and lots of coffee."

"Good, then lets wrap up and get home."

"Sounds good, Boss,"

Tony looked expectantly at Gibbs to restart the elevator. Gibbs looked levelly back at him and quirked a brow around the confined space.

"Rule 45." He stated.

Tony was confused. "Rule 45?" He asked bewildered.

Gibbs nodded at the elevator and looked down at himself. "Rule 45."

Tony groaned. This was how is sex life was gonna be from now he reckoned. "Not Rule 45 , Boss."

Gibbs grinned, as he he picked up his forgotten cup from the floor and took a drink of the rapidly cooling coffee. Tony would not have believed it possible but his dick twitched at the sight. Gibbs was going to kill him, but not in the way he'd anticipated. "Rule 45, I can live with that."

Gibbs nodded. "Rule 45, DiNozzo. Always clean up your messes."
End Notes:
Not beta read, all mistakes are my own. First NCIS fic.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4432