Lights, Camera And Definitely Some Action by Pie
Summary: Tony feels some things should be recorded for posterity.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo
Genre: Established relationship, Humor, PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2421 Read: 3537 Published: 05/07/2012 Updated: 05/07/2012
Story Notes:
Not Beta Read. Pure Fluff.

1. Lights, Camera And Definitely Some Action by Pie

Lights, Camera And Definitely Some Action by Pie
Author's Notes:
Tony feels somethings should be recorded for posterity.
Gibbs gave a contented, if drowsy sigh as he gradually became accustomed to consciousness. He was taking advantage of Tony's enforced stakeout, to sprawl decadently over crisp, sinfully comfortable, one hundred percent Egyptian cotton sheets. He was beginning to appreciate Tony's taste for the finer things in life. Gibbs had tumbled bonelessly into bed the night before, and the feeling had been so good that he had made himself clamber out and fall into bed again, just for the sheer pleasure it elicited.

Not that he didn't miss Tony, of course, but it was nice to have the bed all to himself. Tony tended to hog not only the sheets and pillows but Gibbs' body as well. He smiled to himself ruefully, Tony was an adventurous and imaginative lover and Gibbs' chassis wasn't as young as it used to be, although it was getting a hell of a workout on a nightly basis. Gibbs' smile widened, sometimes even twice a night and in the mornings too. Yep, there was life in this old sea dog yet. His dick twitched as he thought of his younger lover, hopefully Tony would be home soon and then they would have the weekend to themselves. Gibbs stretched luxuriously in anticipation, moaning in pleasure as his naked skin slid across smooth cotton. He had been surprised when he walked into the bedroom the night before. Gibbs was used to Tony changing the bedding, they needed to... often, but he could not recall seeing this particular set before, in fact it looked new, it was so pristine white.

A shaft of sunlight speared Gibbs' closed eyes and he cranked one open to greet the morning.

"Good Afternoon."

"WHAAA..." Gibbs sat bolt upright and stared at a complacently smiling Tony who was standing next to some equipment that looked like it had walked off a Steven Spielberg set. Gibbs squinted and took a real look.

It WAS something that had walked off a Steven Spielberg set!

"What the fuck!?"

"I thought we could make a home movie." Tony's neutral tone instantly started alarm bells ringing in Gibbs' head.

"What kind of movie?" He knew he wouldn't like the answer, but still he had to ask, even demand. It was a Gibbs thing.

Tony grinned irrepressibly. "Why, the same kind as your eyes, Jethro."

The warning bells were now klaxons clanging in his head; Gibbs hadn't a clue what Tony was wittering about.

"Huh?"

"Blue, Gibbs, blue."

"Is this some kind of joke, DiNozzo!" Gibbs tone suggested it had better be! Where on earth did Tony get these insane ideas from?

"No, Jethro...C'mon, it'll be fun."

"Not for me; I can't believe you're even suggesting this. What am I taking about? You're DiNozzo, of course you're suggesting this."

"Don't be a party pooper, it'll be hot. When we're old, grey and senile and we can't get it up anymore, we can watch it and remember the good times...the very good times." Tony's voice had lowered to his most persuasive and breathy whisper that would melt the hardest of icy hearts. Unfortunately for Tony, Gibbs' heart was sometimes encased in pure titanium.

"DiNozzo, I'm already old and grey and don't get me started on senile, I must be to get involved with you. Also, I seem to recall you had trouble getting it up..." Gibbs trailed off as Tony turned the full glare of hurt green eyes on him...Crap; he had problems resisting the eyes.

"Okay," he sighed, "bad example."

"Ya think?" replied Tony witheringly. "We had just fucked our way through every room in the house, I don't remember you having much snap left in your snake either."

Gibbs grinned at his seething lover. "I don't know about that. I think you looked pretty damned sexy when you're prostrated and limp with an ice bag clutched to your..." Gibbs indicated Tony's groin, which had the younger man defensively covering his cock through the black denim he wore. Tony strolled over to the bed and sat down next to his lover.

"Slut!" he remarked fondly. "Don't start something you can't finish."

Gibbs opened his blue eyes guilelessly and fluttered his eyelashes rapidly. "I always make you finish, Tony," he whispered seductively.

Tony swallowed convulsively; Damn! But when Gibbs did that, he was toast - burned and cremated toast. Time to get back on track, he leaned forward and trailed his fingers seductively up Gibbs' naked arm.

"Please, Jethro, it'll be just for you and me. I promise. I've thought of some great movie scenarios we could role-play"

"Role-play?" Gibbs was dubious. Surely they had enough real life adventure and mayhem without adding it to the bedroom? Still Tony loved going undercover, it would make sense that he wanted to go undercover under the covers too.

"Hmm yeah. Have you still got that uniform from when you were undercover at the Recruitment Office? You looked seriously hot that day, Boss. I'm thinking we could recreate, An Officer and A Gentleman. Tony had an intensely dreamy look as he vocalised an obviously pleasant fantasy. "You could be Richard Gere and carry me off into the sunset."

Gibbs looked amused. " I try and carry you anywhere DiNozzo, and I'll end up in traction for six months. You're not exactly a featherweight ya know."

Tony pouted sulkily.

"Besides I wasn't an officer."

"Hello, it's role-play, the clue is in the word. You can be whatever the hell you want. You're right though, 'A Non Comissioned Officer And A Bastard,' doesn't quite have the same ring."

Tony sighed heavily, maybe he needed to build up to that one. He brightened as a thought occurred to him. "How about you're a doctor and I'm the patient in need of urgent medical attention. I know! You can be that sexy doc from St. Elsewhere...What was his name? Caldwell? You'd be a dead ringer for him if you used some Grecian 2000." Tony carried on rambling, convinced his sentiments were being shared by his SO. "I bet we could get hold of some scrubs from somewhere..."

The head-slap came out of nowhere.

"Ouch! You could have just told me to shut up, Boss."

Gibbs smirked evilly. "Where's the fun in that, Tony?" His voice went deadly quiet. "You are definitely gonna be in need of some urgent medical attention, but not the kind you're thinking about. Something wrong with the colour of my hair, DiNozzo? I don't recall you having an issue with it when we're in bed, the way you constantly molest my follicles."

"God no! I fucking love your hair, you know that. It's distinguished, um sexy..." Tony tried to think of a superlative that adequately conveyed his thoughts. "It's fucking hot. It would only be a temporary thing, for the role-play." He looked at Gibbs' face. "Okay, no Doctor and Nurses." Tony gave the matter more thought. "I've got it!" He shouted irrepressibly. "You Tarzan, me Jane."

Gibbs couldn't help himself he burst out laughing uncontrollably.

"Me Tarzan, you Jane?"

Gibbs was holding his aching ribs. "Stop, please you're killing me here. I knew you wanted to be in the movies, DiNozzo, but I never thought it would be like this." An unpleasant thought occurred to him and he quickly sobered. "Have you done this before?" He demanded. Gibbs hated the idea that Tony might have done this with someone else.

Tony gave an understanding smile. "No, Jethro." He pressed a tender kiss to Gibbs' lips. "This is something you do when you feel totally secure in a relationship and you know I've never had a lover that's made me feel like you do." Tony felt himself flush and looked down, he toyed with the comforter. He and Gibbs rarely got 'mushy,' they weren't chicks for chrissakes.

One side of Gibbs mouth quirked up in that sincere half smile that never failed to get Tony completely hot and he reached out to raise Tony's chin in a tender caress, so that he could see it. Tony gave a deprecating grin. "You're right. It is a stup..." Gibbs interrupted. "I might be completely insane, but the idea is kinda hot, but no role-playing and it had better not end up in Vance's boxing collection."

Tony hooted in triumph and dashed over to the camera. Gibbs' blue eyes narrowed in suspicion, had Tony just played him? Tony stopped what he was doing, looked back at his lover on the bed and sped back to press a swift kiss to Gibbs' mouth and then rushed back to the camera and started feverishly fiddling with knobs. Gibbs snorted. Yep he had definitely been played. He'd wait, in time he would get payback.

Gibbs was contemplating all the very satisfactory ways he could get his own back on Tony, when the man in question nonchalantly tossed a piece of paper onto the bed.

"What's this?"

"Your lines."

"Lines!" Gibbs echoed stupidly. Was he dreaming? No! He was having a nightmare. He quickly scanned the crumpled, grubby paper. "Are you fucking joking?"

Tony looked wounded. "I've been working on them all week. They'll be a big turn on."

"Not for me they won't. If you think I'm calling you Sir anywhere, let alone in bed, you have another think coming, which incidentally, will be the only thing coming." Gibbs squinted at the paper in his hand. "What the hell does this say? F...f...fellow?"

A tide of pink heat washed across Tony's face. "Fellatio."

Gibbs fell back onto the bed and howled with laughter. "That's not how you spell fellatio," he spluttered, pausing to mop his streaming eyes with a corner of the sheet. "What lame assed crap have you been watching to get dialogue this bad? I mean who on earth came up with, "just take me you devil spawned love monkey?"

Tony avoided Gibbs knowing eyes.

"If we are going to have dialogue let's at least call a dick a dick. Have you ever heard anyone say, 'I need fellatio?' What's wrong with 'suck me off' or 'blow me'?"

"I just wanted it not to be sleazy."

Gibbs kissed Tony softly, looking into his eyes. "It's never, ever been sleazy between us. Dirty and even downright filthy sometimes, but always pretty damn good. Never doubt that."

Tony swallowed painfully and Gibbs decided to lighten the mood.

"Where did you get this equipment from, anyway?"

"I have a frat brother who works for Washington Film Connection, owes me a favour." At Gibbs' sceptical glance, Tony laughed easily. "It's okay, I just have to return it Monday. The camera is completely idiot proof too."

"Ahhh, but is it DiNozzo proof?"

Tony flashed his most engaging grin. "Well, I'll just have to work out any kinks that crop up. We may need to have a couple of re-takes though, just to make sure it's really right," he murmured throatily.

A bolt of desire ripped through Gibbs at Tony's words. Tony reached out and wrapped his hand around Gibbs' hardening cock and stroked it sensuously. "It looks like something's cropped up already Jethro. It would be such a shame to waste it. Just give me a sec."

Tony checked the viewfinder through the camera lens, so that it was gonna get all the action and flipped a switch which set it working. He switched the on-camera lights and the room lit up brightly. He walked slowly over to Gibbs on the bed. Still fully clothed Tony crawled onto the bed. "We have the lights and the camera. Now here comes the action," he breathed. Gibbs put his hands on Tony's chest and began to press him down on the bed.

"Hey! Who says you get to top?" Tony pouted.

"You wanna be the first to wave your ass on camera?"

"But Jethro, everyone says my ass is hotter than yours."

"Oh yeah?" Gibbs growled. "Who exactly?"

"Well it's younger anyway."

Tony was impressed at how Gibbs managed to head-slap him while reclining on the bed.

"Ouch! You are way off, Boss. That's not the head I want you to slap! I still want to top first, it was my idea."

"If it shuts you the hell up for more than five minutes, go for it. If you think you can."

Green eyes looked up into blue. "I need to get undressed first."

"That I can do."

Gibbs gave Tony a push that had him sprawling on the bed.

Tony smiled up, almost shyly. "Strip me, Jethro...slowly."

With languorously drawn out movements, Gibbs undid the buttons on his shirt one by one and just pulled the shirt apart to bare his toned, tanned torso to Gibbs riveted gaze.

Tony ran his hands over his chest and down to his belt.

"Hands off, DiNozzo" commanded Gibbs, kneeling up abruptly. He allowed his hands to meander over Tony's shivering skin, feeling the goosebumps under his questing fingers. Gibbs face was tight with need as he fumbled at the buttons on the Tony's tight Levi's. Finally, he popped the last one and shoved the jeans down, letting Tony's flushed and begging erection spring free. Tony groaned at the sensation of cool air on his heated, sensitised flesh.

Gibbs got off the bed and inched the denim first down one long leg and then the other. Tony's breathing was harshly guttural, as he sat up and buried one of his hands into his lover's hair and tugged him down. Gibbs slid a hand around Tony's neck to bring his head up, so that their mouths could meet in a clash of lips, tongues and teeth, ravaging the very breath out of their bodies.

They fell onto the bed, rolling around it with wild abandon, forgetting everything but this fundamental need for each other. The sheets tangled with their slick bodies and the bed springs squeaked loudly as the two lovers wrestled for supremacy in vain. They were both the victors and they knew it, but it was so much fun, and sexy as fucking hell!

Finally, the movements slowed and their bodies gentled. They kissed unhurriedly now - yet deeper, more intensely and passionately. Tony began to prep Gibbs' body for his penetration.

All was quiet in the bedroom as Tony spread Gibbs' legs, bent them at the knees and hooked them over his shoulders. Gibbs grasped the brass railings of the bedstead and braced himself the welcome burn of his lover's first thrust. There was a moment of absolute stillness and silence, only broken by the whirring of the camera as it recorded each intimate detail.

Nothing happened.

Gibbs looked up at Tony still poised above him.

"What's up?" he whispered.

"Not fucking me, that's for sure," gritted Tony.

"WHAT?"

"I heard the fucking camera and my snap went UA."

"Are you fucking joking?"

"No, look for yourself."

"FUCK! Talk about killing the mood. Lie Down."

"WHAT?"

"If you think I'm letting some camera stop me getting off, you're wrong. I'm topping."

"But...Jethro?"

"You got any objection to that?"

Tony glanced up with a mischievous smile. "Just take me you devil spawned love monkey."
End Notes:
Not Beta Read. Pure Fluff.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4436