After The Anger by gibbsandtonysbabe
Summary: What happens after the yelling, after they have opened up wounds? Can he make it right? Can he admit he was wrong?
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Established relationship
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1537 Read: 4447 Published: 07/25/2012 Updated: 07/25/2012
Story Notes:
I sadly do not own NCIS...I wish, so I'm just playing with them for a bit and will return them sated and happy!

1. After The Anger by gibbsandtonysbabe

After The Anger by gibbsandtonysbabe
Author's Notes:
What happens after the yelling, after they have opened up wounds? Can he make it right? Can he admit he was wrong?
Walking into the house I slam the door. Pissed as hell I start pacing in the living room reliving the scene in my head. What the fuck was he thinking? Was he thinking at all? Damn him, why does he always do this?


The longer the wait, the more pissed I get my anger reaching new heights. Finally I hear his car in the drive and wait for him to enter the house.


Walking inside the door he notices my stance and glares.


“I don’t need to hear it from you. I had to do what I had to do, the end of the discussion.” He starts to head to the kitchen, I’m certain looking for coffee.


“Yes you do actually need to hear it from me. This is not the first time you’ve gone off on your own like some probie who doesn’t know any better. You know better. You have no excuse Jethro, none.” I started walking towards him. “If any of us had done that, what would you do?”


“That’s different. I’m the senior field agent.”


Standing directly in front of him now my hands clenched at my sides. ‘Then act like it damn you. Don’t do this sort of bull shit, it doesn’t fly. You’re better than this. Or do you want to be another Jenny and have your own personal vendetta?” I sneered at him, pointing my finger in his chest. “Let’s start with Ari, shall we?”


He pushed my finger away from him and glared. “Don’t go there; you know why I did that?” His blue eyes full of anger of their own. “What about Jeanne? Didn’t see you having back up, seems to me you were acting on your own there.”


I was full on pissed now. “I was undercover for God’s sake and under orders. And you might remember part of that OP you were in Mexico sunning yourself. You going off grid today without back up OR, mind you letting anyone know what you were doing was stupid. Do you have some need to get yourself killed that I don’t know about?” I moved back in his space, the anger rolling off me in waves.


“Do you have some idiotic idea that you don’t matter? That it’s alright for you to sacrifice yourself for the greater good? Because if that’s so, I have news for you, I care! I don’t want to find you dead somewhere because of your need to save the world.” I started pacing again.


“I get that our jobs are dangerous and anything can and often does happen. I understand the risks we take. But damn it Jethro, do you have to do it so carelessly without thinking about it? Can’t you find a way to remember that you matter a great deal to someone and they’d like you around for the next fifty or sixty years. Is that too much to fucking ask?”


He sighs. “No Tony, it’s not too much to ask.”


I stop pacing for a moment and look at him.


He walks to me and stands in front of me. “You’re right, I should have at the very least informed you of what was going on. I was wrong, on many levels. And you’re also right I didn’t act much like a lead Agent. If I make the rules, I also need to be held accountable to them.”


He ran his knuckles down my cheek. “I’m sorry, Tony.”


I leaned into his touch, the anger draining out of me. “Please just promise me you’ll remember this next time and try not to repeat it.”


He lowered his lips to mine for a brief kiss. “I can do that.” As the words left his mouth I captured his lips pulling him into a hot, wet kiss. Nibbling on his lips before snaking my tongue between them, I then felt Jethro responding to the kiss letting out a sound of pure sexual need.


"I want you to fuck me," I whispered in Jethro’s ear and that was all I could say before I lost my ability to form rational thought as the other man began to kiss me and grind our hips together with such ferocity I felt like I was going to need something to hang onto when my legs gave out.


Jethro wandered down my throat, biting, licking, growling. He knew he was probably giving the other man bruises, but he couldn't stop. The fight had brought out to much anger and need and he had a lot to make up for.


I gasped as I felt his mouth biting hard on his neck, but I really couldn't bring myself to care anymore "Too many clothes," Jethro stated, beginning to unbutton my shirt, his hands trembling. He began to tug on lightly on my chest hair and pinching my nipples, trailing fingers over my ribs.


I arched into his touch, his fingers like fire filling me with desire and lust. "Hmm," I whined, as I started on Jethro’s clothes wanting to feel his skin on mine. I wanted " no, needed " more skin-on-skin contact and I was going to get it, even if I had to rip each stitch of clothes off him. I ground my hips against his, urging the other man to pick up the pace.

I pulled back to look at Jethro, wanting him to see the need, love and desire that I’m sure was shining through my eyes. But what I saw took my breath away, his lips were extra reddened and kiss-swollen, his chest flushed nipples hard, his pupils completely blown. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more erotic sight.


We divested each other of our clothing and managed to make our way to the bed room, falling onto the bed, and our bodies entwined aching with need.


Jethro eased a finger in gently, I’m not even sure when he managed to get the lube, I didn’t care how he did it, I was merely thankful he did. My body opened around his finger and was clasped with wet heat; Jethro continued working that finger in and out slowly before adding a second. I couldn’t wait for him to get inside of me, I was being kept on edge as he played with my dick as his fingers prepared me.


I looked at the man above him, and saw in his eyes the same need and lust that I felt. I circled his arms around his back, my fingers grasping for purchase, sure that I was leaving marks. I lifted my head up to bring our lips together as I felt his cock poised at my entrance and as it began to slide it’s way home. I continued to plunder his mouth in a bruising kiss as I felt him bottom out.


He began thrusting his cock slowly in and out of me, giving his body time to adjust to my girth. It didn’t take him long to find my sweet spot and thrust into it every time causing me to writhe and moan.

Knowing exactly what it was doing to me, he made sure he kept at that angle insuring it would be hit with every thrust.


I began begging in earnest now, needed release desperately. “Please Jet, make me cum. I need to. God, please.” My breathing was erratic and I felt like I was going to explode or die. All I received was a smirk and a shake of his head.


He continued pounding into me, torturing me making me wait. I tried grabbing my dick to gain release, but my hand was slapped away and a terse ‘Mine’ was heard. I didn’t think I was going to be able to hold on much longer, my legs wrapped tighter around his waist as I struggled to hand on and pull him deeper into me at the same time.


My hands moved to the sheets clutching them desperately trying to cling to them in a last ditch effort to hold on to my sanity. I whimpered pitifully as sweat poured off my body.


Finally he took my cock in his hand and began stroking it with the same frantic rhythm he was pounding into me with. I could feel my balls tighten as my orgasm began to rush through my body like wildfire. I screamed out. “Jet!” As streams of cum spurted out covering his hand and my chest as the darkness dragged me into heavenly oblivion.


I remember vaguely hearing my name coming off his lips as I felt the warmth of his cum fill me and the weight of his body fall on mine. Our breathing was ragged as we struggled to come out of our haze. He gently pulled out of me and rolled to my side. I couldn’t help the moan as I felt his loss.

We looked at each other as we floated back down to earth, his hand reaching to gently push my dampened hair off my forehead, and my hand coming to rest over his heart.


“I love you , Tony.”

“I love you too.”


Lost in each other and too spent to get up and wash up, he grabbed his t-shirt and wiped us down the best he could and pulled me closer to him as we started to drift off to sleep. Content to be where they belonged, with each other.
End Notes:
I sadly do not own NCIS...I wish, so I'm just playing with them for a bit and will return them sated and happy!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4457