Through Hell or High Water by georgiewho
Summary: No one ever said that being the leader of the NCIS team was an easy job, but when Gibbs left the job to him, DiNozzo was confident he could handle it. He hadn't expected to be kidnapped, tortured, and sexually abused. Gibbs must return to NCIS to help find and rescue Tony, but his return gets him more than he bargained for, and more than he would have ever expected from Tony.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Original character, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Action, Angst, Case, Drama, Friendship, Humor, Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: BDSM, Dark story, Disturbing imaginery, Rape, Torture, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 6872 Read: 30363 Published: 01/04/2013 Updated: 01/04/2013
The One Where You Think You're Alone, But You're Not. by georgiewho
Tony had lost track of time, but he was sure that it had been days by then, and if that was the case, then it wouldn't be long before his team was able to locate him. Or at least, Tony was hoping so. He'd been beaten more times than he could count, they'd nearly drowned him several times from dunking his head underwater for long periods of time, they'd electrocuted him. But that wasn't even the worst of things. On top of all that, he'd had two fingers broken, been shot in the foot, and he'd been raped over and over and over again. That last part, he wouldn't tell anyone, how could he? It was embarrassing, demeaning, and all he could feel now was pain, no matter how he moved. The only time he'd felt any relief was when he'd been unconscious and hadn't been able to feel anything.

Now, though, he'd just woken up from being unconscious, and for once, it wasn't to men surrounding him. It was only him in the dark room, at least as far as he could tell, but when he lifted his head to try and confirm that, he almost immediately dropped his head back down with a groan, wincing. He needed to get out of here.

What Tony didn't realize was that he wasn't alone like he'd thought, in fact, they all sat quietly in the shadows watching him, letting him stew for a while, while they took a break. They knew he was awake and they left him like that for another few minutes before there was a sharp, quick sound and flame lit into the air as Nadav stepped forwards, lighting his cigarette.

"How are you feeling, Special Agent DiNozzo? Would you like something to drink?"

Out of the dark stepped another man, tipping a bucket of water over the agent's head, the man throwing the bucket away and stepping back as Nadav stepped forward, the glint of a knife catching the light of his cigarette in the dark.

Shit.

Managing to hold back a sigh, DiNozzo kept his face as straight as he could manage, not willing to give these assholes the pleasure of seeing him scared or intimidated. They'd brought out a knife before, but not much had come from it at the time. It had been shortly after he'd first arrived, and they'd held it to his throat then, as they laid down some of the ground rules, letting him know just who was in charge. He'd come out of it with only one wound from where they'd pressed the blade into the skin of his neck as a warning. He wasn't sure that would be the case this time.

"Knifes and cigarettes?" he rasped. "Look out, we've got a badass over here." He never had learned the art of keeping his mouth shut.

Nadav swung the handle of his knife around, connecting it with Tony's shoulder before two of his men were grabbing the man, one holding Tony's hand up and out as the knife barer approached. "It's such a shame you couldn't keep your abnormally big nose out of things, Tony," he said before shoving the tip of his knife under the nail of his index finger, blood welling up around the nail now. "I won't be asking you this again. Who else knows?!"

Tony sucked in a sharp breath and let it out with a shudder, barely holding back a scream. He didn't want to give these men the satisfaction of knowing he was in pain. "No one," he gritted out, puffing out a breath. "I heard the new director on the phone," he told them for the first time, having held back that information for as long as he could. It was the truth, even if it wasn't the entire truth. He would never tell them that the rest of his team knew about what was going on, but he would tell them what he could without putting his team in danger. He was, admittedly, losing his control, becoming weak. He just wanted this to stop.

It wasn't enough to please Nadav, however, and the man moved to the next finger, doing the same, sliding the tip of his knife into the nerves under his nail. "I didn't ask how you found out, DiNozzo, I asked you who else knows-and I don't believe you. Bring the slithers of bamboo," he said, slipping his knife away as he took one up when they were brought to him.

Grabbing the special agents hand, the man inhaled sharply on his cigarette before he shoved the splinter of wood under DiNozzo's thumb nail, leaving it there and grabbing another piece, moving to his other hand now, wanting to inflict as much pain as possible.

"Let's try this again, Agent DiNozzo..."
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4495