Welcome to Life by IHeartGodTivaNCIS-2
Summary: What happens when two teens find bodies and the MCRT is called?
Categories: Other Het Pairings Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Original character, Other, T.C. Fornell, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: First Time
Pairing: Abby/McGee, DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 177 Read: 1677 Published: 03/19/2013 Updated: 03/19/2013
Story Notes:
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! The rest of the story is on Fanfiction.

1. Welcome to Life by IHeartGodTivaNCIS-2

Welcome to Life by IHeartGodTivaNCIS-2
Author's Notes:
What happens when two teens find bodies and the MCRT is called?
Prologue-
As the blue suburban pulled up to the the house, two teenagers stepped out. "Thanks for the ride! Mom really appreciates it!!" The younger of the two, green eyed, brown hair, freckeld 13 year old Kate Smith said thanking her youth pastor. "Yes, we can't thank you enough!" Replys her 16 year old brother Robbie who shares his sisters looks. "Anytime! See you guys tomorrow at youth!" Replies Bro Johnny, their youth pastor, as he leaves.

As the kids step inside the house, careful not to let out the dog, they run upstairs to their rooms, but when Kate opened the door to her room, she got quite a surprise. She screamed and ran across the hall to her brothers room, and when they came back over, Robbie instantly pulled out his phone,and calles 911, who came over and called NCIS. The kids then called their parents who we're out with their younger siblings, blue eye, blond hair freckled 8 year old Micheal, and 6 year old Anna who look a lot like her 8 year old brother.
End Notes:
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! The rest of the story is on Fanfiction.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4503