As long as the sun rises Tommoro by 0icestrom1
Summary: Tony has been missing for over five years since he was taken while on a Case. Gibbs and the rest of the Gang refused to give up on him. So what does it mean when a pear of twins come in with information on their missing member
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Timothy McGee, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Ziva David
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: Rape, Threesome, Torture, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 9253 Read: 44517 Published: 05/01/2013 Updated: 07/12/2013
Story Notes:
Any songs or characters do not belong to me this is purely for entertainment I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING APART FROM THE STORY PLOT.
I am also sorry if my spelling or grammar is bad and for the incorrect information i am giving this is my first story so yeah anyway i hope you enjoy this. :)

1. As long as the sun rises Tommorow by 0icestrom1

2. As long as the sun rises Tommorow by 0icestrom1

3. As long as the sun rises Tommorow by 0icestrom1

4. As long as the sun rises Tommorow by 0icestrom1

5. As long as the sun rises Tommorow by 0icestrom1

6. As long as the sun rises Tommorow by 0icestrom1

7. As long as the sun rises Tommorow by 0icestrom1

8. As long as the sun rises Tommorow by 0icestrom1

9. As long as the sun rises Tommorow by 0icestrom1

As long as the sun rises Tommorow by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
Tony has been missing for over five years since he was taken while on a Case.
Gibbs and the rest of the Gang refused to give up on him.
So what does it mean when a pear of twins come in with information on their missing member
It has been 5 years now since Tony DiNozzo had gone missing.... no captured... everyone at the NCIS namely team Gibbs have not given up Tony was their light their hope and belonged in their family without him the family felt their family had a dark shadow lubed over them.

Tony must be about 33 now he was always making everyone happy, Gibbs has been working though a case file where he was tracking down Tony.

It was when he looked up he saw two children standing in-front of his desk with Director Leon Vance "what this?"

"these two have just been released from the hospital and they have something they need to tell you"
He gently pushed the boy further up to Gibbs who was sitting waiting for him to talk while sipping his coffee.

"i... i... i know where Mr Tony is sir?" this cursed him to spit his coffee out in shock making his desk top wet. "what your sure?" "Y...yes.... sir we was in the same cell room as he was sir"

"what do you mean cell room?" the boy fidgeted a bit on his feet "we was playing sir in the park near our home we was about to leave when strange men came after us said that our father was a navy sir.... the men said that they needed us sir and well.... they put blindfolds on us sir we could not see anything."

Gibbs was horrified how could anyone hurt Defenseless children to get to their family.
"we was taken to a room sir it was dark i remember there was no windows one of the men had a scar on his arms he was limping sir we was told to be silent while they contacted our family something about released us with money"

Gibbs nodded he knew now where this was going "go on what happened next?" the boy looked at him worry in his eyes "there was another man in the dark room he was in a cell sir..... he had no clothing on sir he had marks sir like Daddy sir he looked in pain sir.... he was tied up sir he looked at us asked us our names we told him sir then he told us that his name was Tony sir i don't know what happened after that sir more men came in and was trying to touch us but Mr Tony said that he take it for us what does he means sir?" "you will find out when your older"

The kid nodded "he said that he would take what ever we deserve they hurt him the mean men hurt him put a needle into him sir i don't like Needles they hurt."

By this time the girl and boy was crying "can you tell me your names?" the boy looked up at him "my name is Alex sir this is Amy sir she can not talk sir"

nodding his head Gibbs simply held them close "thank you for telling me this did they hurt you at all?" "no sir Mr Tony was hurt for us he protected us for about 4 mouths sir our Daddy came with the money sir and we was let go after that"

Leon Vance spoke "they have been in a coma not long after they had been let go for over two months so we only learned of this news a few days ago they where held at a bass in Tennessee, i can show you the way"

Gibbs saw McGee watch from his desk he turned to shout at the man "Get your bags together we found Tony"

"really boss is he..... is he still alive sir?" "yes but just we need to get to him get Ziva we are leaving ten minuets."

With that he finished his coffee thanking the kids again and getting his gear together Ziva arrived shortly after that and with that they left
trusting the children with another team.


WE ARE WITH TONY NOW...

Darkness that was all he could see there was no light all he remembered was the two little children that he shared his loneliness with.

In the long time which he was taken he was forced into a rape drugs have been placed into him to make him submit to make him do anything they wanted.

He has not talk in a long time hardly spoke a word to the children he would hate the thought of being attached to someone when they would go away again.

Tony thought back to his time with Gibbs he had told the man he loved him but Gibbs outright told him that he did not feel the same way as Tony had for him and he would not one of Tony's one night stands or someone who would go out with someone who could not hold down a relationship that only lasted 3 days at the most.

It was after that that he would go out with other men just to forget his anger, and sadness of the cruel rejection which the man gave him.

It was months later that he was on a case and he was attacked buy men wearing black really how cliche can you be wearing black and a mask?
still he did not expect his team to look for him not even think about him no.... they would be better of without him just like his father told him.

FLASH BACK

A small boy was being held down buy force a large man held his arms behind his back while he was shouting at him while his step mother laughed at him while drinking and sitting on the other side of the room.

He had gotten a C in English which was not good enough for his father "you useless bitch I told you that you needed a A+ no exception what do you want.... my love? no not after you got your mother killed not after you drank my last bear no.... I don't think that you diverse my love no i think i will take you to the basement see if that would straitened your ways."

Tony never said anything nor did he beg he new that if he did he would be hurt even more.
He also knew not to say that the empty bear can was on his fathers desk and that he could not read the questions as his eyes was saw from the acid that he had gotten from a accident in Science.

Tony was thrown down the stairs into the basement he hard his leg snap he cried out in pain he hated pain.

His father dragged him over to the wall which had cuffs chained to the wall it has gone all rusty and it hurt when he was forced to wear them.

somehow everything went blank when his father raised his cane when he raised it and brought it down onto his chest. All he remembered was waking up naked and crying as blood was dripping from his body.

END OF FLASHBACK

He never trusted men again after that and when his old man enforced him into the army school he was forced back every summer to be reminded just who the boss was.
He was 12 when he was first raped buy his father and that kept on going on for a long as he could remember.
Tony was 21 when he managed to escape his father and meet up with a man who took him away took him to the Hospital and which he made his own way from there started to work in the Baltimore Police Department.

Shortly after that he was put with a mission with Gibbs and his team, he has been with the man ever since and if he had it his way he would never leave not ever even if he was beaten into the grown buy his boss even if he has to go though a hundred rejection to make his boss understand that no matter what.

sighing he rested his head against his arms which made the chains move and tightened around his wrist Tony hissed in pain as he went back to dreaming of his Boss holding him taking care of him not letting anything hurt him again.

Still there was no way that would happen just like his getting out of here was a impossible dream.

NO one would want to rescue him he was not worth it useless pathetic helpless wimp cowered and a whore just like the letters which had been engraved into his hands told him.

He was a No one.
End Notes:
Any characters do NOT belong to me this is purely for entertainment I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING APART FROM THE STORY PLOT.
I am also sorry if my spelling or grammar is bad and for the incorrect information i am giving this is my first story so yeah anyway i hope you enjoy this. :)
As long as the sun rises Tommorow by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
Tony has been missing for over five years since he was taken while on a Case.
Gibbs and the rest of the Gang refused to give up on him.
So what does it mean when a pear of twins come in with information on their missing member
Gibbs was a very angry man not only at the people who took Tony from him from right under his nose but at him self how he had rejected Tony's confection. He had been in a augment with one of his ex wife and that had made him roweled up for the rest of the day.

He stilled remember the look of hurt on the younger mans face when he turned Tony down.

the look of hurt, Humiliation, loneliness and the longing in those beautiful green eyes which no longer shone had gone. It was later that day that he went to talk to Ducky who has been his friend for over 30 years.

After talking to the man he seemed saddened buy the upcoming news. "you know he cares deeply for you? at first he seemed like a lost puppy trying to find a place in our family. Then after sometime he was a lost boy who was trying to get attention from a man who he seemed to call a father.

Then at last it was the longing from a man who wanted a lover who he could trust and care for him without wanting anything in return."

Gibbs listened to what his old friend was saying he could tell that Tony had some feeling for him and that he has been out with McGee for a short while.
As far as he knew they only been up to the point of making love and cuddling each other from time to time.

About a year ago they had split up calming that they just wanted to be friends and that it just felt odd that they worked closely together and that they did not want that affecting their work.

Every one thought that was far and no one said anything afterwords everything went back to normal and that was that.

Now he is here stilling in the car on his way to resue Tony from the fate which he would not wish anyone.

He felt a tap on his shoulders and looked back to see that McGee was behind him "Boss i will only warn you once" the look in his eyes told Gibbs that this was something serious but he nodded "if you hurt Tony one more time then i will take him away from you and i will love him with all my heart and i will kill anyone who hurt him he does not need anymore hurt then he has already suffered"

shocked buy the sudden words that his normally timed agent spoke he spoke
as well "then why did you brake up?"

"well Tony was still trying to trust himself in a new relationship and that he had feelings for you. He did not want to tell me i figured it out after a few months of our relationship and told him if he really wants a go with you tell him how he feels but since you cruelly turned him down i might just take him back"

"No need McGee i will have my second chance at another go but i will be more careful of what i say around him" "YOU Better as i said hurt him again
and you will find your self on the wrong side of Timothy James McGee"

they had entered the building once they where sure that there was no one inside surcharging every room every inch till Ziva saw something that did not sit well with her.

"Come have a look at this" the men ran up to her to where she was pointing there was a bookshelf which looked out of place in this old room.

Gibbs looked at it "what your gut telling you Ziva?" he asked as he looked at the female. "it to obvious unless that is what they want to make us think that we would not look any more into it so i say" she did not have a chance to finish till McGee spoke "brake it down"
End Notes:
Any characters do NOT belong to me this is purely for entertainment I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING APART FROM THE STORY PLOT.
I am also sorry if my spelling or grammar is bad and for the incorrect information i am giving this is my first story so yeah anyway i hope you enjoy this. :)
As long as the sun rises Tommorow by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
Tony has been missing for over five years since he was taken while on a Case.
Gibbs and the rest of the Gang refused to give up on him.
So what does it mean when a pear of twins come in with information on their missing member
Tony sat there shivering he had no clue on what was going on he had been moved to a different location this place was smaller and his chains was thicker then before the men have given him some kind of drug which was injected into his body.

More men had come and more men had abused his body looking around himself he did not even know where he was he felt light headed and confused he did not know what his name was anymore while he was here he was either called Slut, Whore, Bitch,tight ass and faggot.

Turing his head he could hear the faint shouting of people coming his way "Clear" a women spoke "clear here as well" then another "Clear dame it where is he"

A little more closer now they where reaching his cell then standing there was a man with gray colored hair he seemed familiar to him, there was a odd sense of calmness that he felt with this man.

"Tony can you hear me?"

Gibbs point of view...

We saw him chained to the wall just like some animal no worse there was no way that anyone could do this to any animal unless their heart was painted black so to treat a human this way was worse. Though his hair is longer and his skin a lot more paler you could tell buy just looking into his eyes that this was their Tony.

"Tony love come on lets get you out of here" Gibbs tried again while moving forward into the too small cell he managed to get hold of the key and had undid the chains that fell heavily onto the floor.

Scars which seemed to be painted Tony's pale skin made him much more angry then he ever thought possible this was his fault if he had not sent Tony of 5 years ago to go talk to a suspect then this would never have happened.

Thankful while looking for Tony they came across three members who was left behind so when they get back they can interrogate those men into telling them what they did to their Tony.

"Tony do you remember who I am?" "no sorry I know it no good" the voice is hard and shaky as if he has not spoken in a long time. "it alright Tony we are friends and we have come to help you do you understand that?"

The man who looked so young turned his head to Gibbs he did not say nothing but simply nodded his head.

"Tony look at me please look at me are you listening?" another nod "no please reply to what I am saying"

"Yes Gibbs I know who you are" "Good alright I am going to take you home do you understand what I am saying?" "Yes sir Gibbs"

Leaving it as that Gibbs went to help Tony out of the cell, anyone who watched from a distant could tell that what ever tumor that Tony has suffered.

The team know that they would have to be very careful how they handle him yet at the same time not to treat him as if he was a wild animal as that will not do Tony any good.

You would never know that this was the same was the same man that used to be a clown just to make people around him smile.

Tony would wear a smile on his face that many would think this was a general happy smile.

Yet Tony's Eyes told a completely different story he has been sad lonely for most of his early life and the fact that this was from time to time shown in the eyes they where the give away.

I knew that when he gets back he will need a lot of rest a long hot bath and plenty of love.

Sighing we palled Tony onto the stretcher so they would not hurt Tony and course anymore pain which he was already in.

On the way to the fan we could tell that he was so tied and they would do nothing to stop him from sleeping The NCIS team was just happy that Tony was trusting enough for him to feel safe for him to sleep next to them.

Gibbs turned to Tony he saw the pale man for the first time in a different light then what he has before and not only that but he felt such guilt for denying the man of his love.... no he was guilty that he turned the beautiful man in such a harsh way like he did.

"Tony I will make you realize that I do love you... no... that not right... I want you to trust me once again to lean on me to watch your back for you every time you go out....I want you to understand that you are your own person no matter what."

There was a soft moan and then again silent.

(Sorry that I have not been working on another fanfiction called Blind love I will try to work more on this fanficiton as I have now finished college)

Hope this was ok.
End Notes:
Any characters do NOT belong to me this is purely for entertainment I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING APART FROM THE STORY PLOT.
I am also sorry if my spelling or grammar is bad and for the incorrect information i am giving this is my first story so yeah anyway i hope you enjoy this. :)
As long as the sun rises Tommorow by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
Tony has been missing for over five years since he was taken while on a Case.
Gibbs and the rest of the Gang refused to give up on him.
So what does it mean when a pear of twins come in with information on their missing member
They had managed to get Tony back to the Hospital It was after the doctor told them the test results the news was horrid.

Three broken bones in the legs.
His arm is broken and has trouble regrowing.
His ribs have been damaged leaving breathing problems.
There was also the fact that he has had many Drugs going into his body over the last 5 years as well as the many rapes that he has been objected to and there was in no doubt that he would have many new fears.


Then there was the scars on Tony's back many of them will not disappear.
Then there was the mental problems that Tony would suffer it was not likely that he would have anything life long however that was not to say that he would not revolve back into himself.

At the moment Tony was in a comma one which he seems to not want to get out of no matter what words no matter what kind words that Gibbs, McGee, Ziva or anyone for that matter.

It was when there was a loud yelling from the hallway Gibbs and a few other staff a large man with a heavy dark tan he had dark brown hair and brown eyes he spoke in a heavy Italian accent (1)"Dove diavolo è lui?" no one seems to know what he was saying one of the doctors told him he need to talk English.

(2)"perché diavolo dovrei farlo dirmi dove diavolo è quel bastardo.?"

Gibbs walked up to him he knew a little Italian from Tony he knew that Tony was half Italian and asked for Tony to teach him a bit.

(3)"Sir sai inglese a tutti?" The man looked at him (4)"Sì piccolo" Gibbs tried again (5)"che stai cercando?"

(6)"Devo avere Anthony" The man was shouting now and Gibbs is getting more and more irritated

(7)"perché siete alla ricerca di Anthony? Ora è una virgola. Egli non è in alcun modo essere in grado di parlare con te.

The man looked at him as if he was some strange person who did not know what he was talking about.

(8)"Io non me ne frega un cazzo di quello al suo corpo è stato ... IO SONO QUELLO BASTARDS PADRE E porterò a casa e insegnargli a conoscere il suo posto."

That was it for Gibbs he turned to the doctors "make sure this guy is taken of the property and make sure that no one is to let him back in here"

"what has he been saying?" Gibbs watched as the guards took the father away then turned back to McGee.

"that man is meant to be Tony's father" McGee looked back at Gibbs "you mean you did not know who Tony's dad was?"

This made Gibbs look back once again at McGee who was simply watching with eye brow raised. "you do?"

"only the mans name and the fact that he is only Half Italian and his mother was a fall Italian His fathers name is Aldo DiNozzo and his mother is Rita Tangota"

"why did no one ever told me this before?" "after the way you treated Tony after his confession yeah like he is going to tell you boss what his own kind loving father treats him like"

Gibbs walked over to the room which Tony was staying in he looked so helpless as Gibbs watched him though the glass window that separated him from each other.

"so he was abused as a child to?" "it was more of Verbal abuse while his mother was still alive as she often took the physical abuse on her self protecting Tony from his father.

However when she died that Physical abuse turned onto him as well as other things which I do not fell that I should tell you this is something that Tony must feel safest in telling you himself and if he does not then you should not force him either"

Gibbs watched Tony's stiff body lying so straight that it scared him so much that he would find that Tony was really dead Yet at the same time he did not want to give up as he knew that Tony was much stronger then that.

Gibbs sighed so often since he has been there to the hospital he did not know what to do anymore.

However Gibbs knew that he must be strong if not for himself or his team he must defiantly be strong for at least Tony.

Now Gibbs stood on the edge of Tony's bed stroking the man hair slightly so the hair was away from his eyes. "I will protect you from everything around you no matter how hard you push me away"

===========================================================================
OK this is the translation on what the Italian was spoken.

(1)"Dove diavolo è lui?

(1) "Where the hell is he?

(2)"perché diavolo dovrei farlo dirmi dove diavolo è quel bastardo.?"

(2)"Why the hell would I do that tell me where the hell is that bastard.?"

(3)"Sir sai inglese a tutti?"

(3) "Sir you know English at all?"

(4)"Sì piccolo"

(4) "Yes little"

(5)"che stai cercando?"

(5)who are you looking for

(6)"Devo avere Anthony"

(6)I have to have Anthony"

(7)"perché siete alla ricerca di Anthony? Ora è una virgola. Egli non è in alcun modo essere in grado di parlare con te.

(7) "why are you looking for Anthony? He is now a comma. He is not in any way be able to talk to you.

(8)"Io non me ne frega un cazzo di quello al suo corpo è stato ... IO SONO QUELLO BASTARDS PADRE E porterò a casa e insegnargli a conoscere il suo posto."

(8)" I DO NOT give a shit WHAT TO HIS BODY WAS ... I AM THAT BASTARDS FATHER AND I WILL take it home and teach him to know his place."

===========================================================================

OK that is the translation if anyone want to check for them self's then you can find the translation on Google Translate if you wish to I do not mind.
End Notes:
Any characters do NOT belong to me this is purely for entertainment I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING APART FROM THE STORY PLOT.
I am also sorry if my spelling or grammar is bad and for the incorrect information i am giving this is my first story so yeah anyway i hope you enjoy this. :)
As long as the sun rises Tommorow by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
Tony has been missing for over five years since he was taken while on a Case.
Gibbs and the rest of the Gang refused to give up on him.
So what does it mean when a pear of twins come in with information on their missing member
The NCIS team have hard nothing from the father since his last visit to the hospital and for that Gibbs is very happy.

He did not know why he was still there at the hospital Tony was still in his comma... no he did know it was because of his promise that he made to the Man he knew as Tony.

His Promise was to protect Tony and to do that he had to make sure that the man was not anywhere near the man that he had come to love.

Gibbs had sate down by the bed which held Tony's body who skin was so pale and dry that you would know that he has not be exposed to the sun in such a long time.

There has been times when Gibbs had thought that maybe that Tony had made some from of move or sound yet that was only in his imagination which has now wished for his Tony to move, talk or just make some from indication that he was OK.

Many days has past and with each one the worry only became worse till one day about 3 weeks later there was shuffle on the bed Gibbs and the Hospital team ran up to the bed "Anthony DiNozzo can you hear me lad?"

One of the doctors said while tapping the side of Tony's shoulders to see if he would wake.

Bright green eyes open slowly but sourly and as they looked round the room as if looking for anything that might be harmful However they closed and to everyone who was there saw that Tony had fallen asleep once again.


'This is going to be long wait' Gibbs thought as he took the chair once again he sighed to himself.

The doctor looked at him while writing something on the note pad "we do not want to take the life support of as anything could happen with in the next 38 hours"

Gibbs looked up to the doctor who he did not know his name "I will cover the cost to any medical treatment that he made need"

"Anthony DiNozzo may suffer from bad breathing this will mean that when he leaves this Hospital then he will need a Oxygen tank one that would be suitable to have a portable one that he can walk around while using the tanks"

"I take it that he would not be able work at the NCIS team anymore?" The doctor watched Gibbs with one eye.

"Take one look at him Agent Gibbs do you really think that this man will be able to run around dodge bullets or fight against someone who is stronger then he is,Now you tell me what do you think"

Gibbs knew that his Question was stupid and it made him feel like a idiot to think about asking that kind of question however he asked this was because he knew that Tony loved his job that was it and that this job was his life.

"I simple asked as Tony's life as a agent of the NCIS if I was to take that away then I would be the one to brake his heart."

"Tell me Mr Agent Gibbs would you rather brake his heart by telling him the truth or would you rather him going into work and suffer grate pain from running around and not only hurting himself but others around him"

Gibbs held onto Tony's hand "what else will he have that I should be made aware of?"

Flipping though the files of Tony's injuries the doctor sighed.7

"It seems that any drugs that was placed into his system is dangers and that may make his behavior and how he communicants he would be able to talk like a normal adult but there will be times when he needs to think of things to help him click his memory whether that is a colour or number or even sound."

"I do understand that he may not be able to live on his own so.... He will move into my home and I will take care for him"

Nodding his head the doctor gave him the charts and went to leave after making sure that Gibbs had his coffee they left him in the room with Tony.

"Tony now I know that your OK for the most part I will make sure that you will remain happy and that you don't ever forget that you do have family"

There was a soft grown but nothing else from the soft lips which belonged to the younger man but once again there was nothing more.

'This is defiantly going to be a very long night' Gibbs thought as he lent back into his chair to take 45 winks before sleep over took him.

===========================================================================
Ok this is the next chapter that I said that I would put up the next chapter will be up in the next day or so.

I will say Sorry that this chapter is short but I the next chapter will be a little more longer.

Hope you all enjoyed this Fanfiction.
End Notes:
Any characters do NOT belong to me this is purely for entertainment I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING APART FROM THE STORY PLOT.
I am also sorry if my spelling or grammar is bad and for the incorrect information i am giving this is my first story so yeah anyway i hope you enjoy this. :)
As long as the sun rises Tommorow by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
Tony has been missing for over five years since he was taken while on a Case.
Gibbs and the rest of the Gang refused to give up on him.
So what does it mean when a pear of twins come in with information on their missing member
I am so sorry for not updating this as soon as I would like to have done but I have been getting called into work so yeah... anyway this is the next chapter at last.

sorry about any spelling mistakes or poor grammar.

please leave comments if you so wish to.



===========================================================================



Tony has been sleeping for most of the night while mumbling every now and again mostly in Italian but Gibbs could make out what Tony was saying things like Stop... or Please stop... or even don't hurt me you know things like that which made Gibbs want to grab hold of the smaller brown hard man and hold him not ever letting him go.

It was about 5am in the morning by the time anything other then Mumbling could be hard from Tony Gibbs looked down at Tony who's bright green eyes had open slowly but surely they were wide open.

"Tony?" "who... who...?" the bright green eyes turned to Gibbs who looked happy to see the young man was awake.

"Tony do you remember me?" "Me? Tony? Yes I am Tony... Birdie"

"yes you you are called Tony but do you remember who I am Tony I am Jethro Gibbs Don't you know who I am I am your boss?"

"You Gibbs? agent Gibbs? Police man Gibbs?" "yes yes I am Agent Gibbs"

By this time the doctors had come to do evaluational on Tony who had started to watch them from the corner of his eyes while his other eye kept the target on Gibbs.

After about two hours the doctors turned to Gibbs who had been watching them just like Tony was as well as haring for anything that he should be made aware of that they may not tell him.

"It would appear that Mr DiNozzo has memory loss... however there are parts in him which still remember objects and places from with in the last 10 years there are gaps which he might have wished to have forgotten."

"so that would be why he still remember me? what what about him being a agent as well?"

The doctor looked at him then tilted his head to where the door to Tony's room was.

"Do you really want him to remember the last 5-6 years have been like for him? Right now we can only help him by supporting him in trying to remember the earliest things.... like his mother? do you remember what her name was?"

Gibbs eyes brow raised slightly he could hear the name in the back of his head but he could not..... sighing he picked up his phone and rang McGee who almost at once picked up his phone talking on the other side.

"Yes boss?" "what the name of Tony's mother again?"

"the grate Gibbs forgetting something like names?"

"Dame it McGee just bloody tell me already I have a situation down here Tony cant remember much of his life the doctor and my self am going to try and make him remember by unlocking things like name and places he was like a child that sort of thing so don't muck around with me McGee"

There was a short snort on the other side and Gibbs was about to comment when he got a reply

"Rita Tangota Lady of Tangota Hall in Italy died at the age of 25 Tony was about 5 at the time as well the date was the 15th of June The father Aldo DiNozzo was aged 30 suspected to have been drunk at the time."

Gibbs held his phone next to his head holding in his anger that he had been holding counting to 10 he gripped the phone tightly once again.


"McGee I only asked for the mothers name.... however I would like to know how you know all this?"

Gibbs could almost see the Grin on the other side of the phone then there was a smirk or at lest he could imagine.

"Oh course when you become CLOSE then you tend to get told things like this and it is only my point to remember these things that MY dear Tony should feel like he can TRUST me then I REMEMBER them"

"McGee don't drive my patient here" "why I just told you how I know?" "Don't play dome with me"

"Alright.... Tony was sad and so I confronted him and since he was so SO SO UPSET I got it out of him he told me that he got a letter from his Bastard of a (Father) had sent him a letter tell him that he had to return home..."

Gibbs grip had tighten even more all this was happening under his nose?

"Anyway Director sorted things out for Tony and that was it"

Sighing Gibbs turned his phone of without warning and he could just hear the "Wait ahh he hanging up on me"

This got Gibbs to laugh slightly yes he had one on McGee pushing his hands though his silvery-gray hair he watched as the doctor had already turned to the room which had Tony in.

Gibbs walked in that direction sighing once again he watched though the window glass after sipping his coffee Gibbs thought of all the ways he had to bring Tony back to his normal state of mind.

Taking his last gulp of the Coffee in his hands he thought turned to who could help him.... (who was not McGee)

Then it hit him...

Yes Time to bring in Abby Sciuto

Taking his phone in his hands he dialing the number in he pressed the phone to his ear..

"this is Abby talking Gibbs"

"Abby Find any research you can find on Tony and his family history... oh don't tell McGee either"

"wait what!!! why? oh never mind Abby out"

With that Gibbs walked into the room which held his pride and joy his Tony and he would do anything within his power to make him remember him.

===========================================================================

Ok that the chapter again feel free to post a comets and let me know so yeah... hope this chapter was alright and the chapter length was right as I know that some people don't like a very long chapter page yet some don't like a short one either so I hope I meat half way in between.

:) :)
End Notes:
Any characters do NOT belong to me this is purely for entertainment I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING APART FROM THE STORY PLOT.
I am also sorry if my spelling or grammar is bad and for the incorrect information i am giving this is my first story so yeah anyway i hope you enjoy this. :)
As long as the sun rises Tommorow by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
Tony has been missing for over five years since he was taken while on a Case.
Gibbs and the rest of the Gang refused to give up on him.
So what does it mean when a pear of twins come in with information on their missing member
Hi I am Sorry that I have not updated this chapter recently but I hope the extra length will make up for the lost days.

Sorry again:(


===========================================================================

Tony was going through some leaps and bounds he remembered everything up to he was about 15 years old which in a way was a wonderful age to remember things up to...

However when anything like this came to Tony then nothing was normal, no... Gibbs was knelt on the floor in his home.

Gibbs had insisted that Tony was brought him to him so he could help protect Tony against anyone who would love to take advantage of his delicate mind the way it was now.

Anyway where was we? yes here was Gibbs trying to coach Tony out from under the bed after his last nightmare had woken him up and forced him to hide under his bed till the morning when Gibbs came into the room checking on his VERY close friend.

"Come on Tony there is no one who will hurt you I am here it alright lad"

Tony looked at him the same way a dear would be if he was court in a flash like (frozen) to the spot he also looked kind of like a cat the way he had curled in onto himself.

"You are not going to hurt me?"

Gibbs held out his hand a little more for the younger man to take while placing a plait of warmish Pizza on the floor behind him to try and get the man out with that if he had to.

"No I will defiantly not harm you intentionally I would rather harm my self then ever lay a hand on you lad"

Tony looked around him then he saw the Pizza Gibbs smiled "it is for you that is what I brought in for you don't you want it?"

Once again the look of confusion landed onto the man face as he did however slowly start to crawl out from under the bed.

As silently as he did Tony grabbed the Pizza and consumed the Pizza within seconds this it self was a worry but Gibbs let it go as Tony did eat something which was better then yesterday and the day before that.

After all Tony would not even eat in front of him or when he did he covered the plait with his arms as if he was expecting Gibbs to take it away from him at any moment.

Now that however fast he was eating he was eating in front of him without covering the plait so.....

Yes Tony was getting better now all he had to do was try and stop Tony from hiding under his bed whenever he had a nightmare or whenever he hard someone come though the door unless he knew for sure that the person was bad.

Yes Gibbs was determined to help his lost friend find his way back no matter the difficulties that was ahead of them.

He watched Tony sitting on the floor with his legs crossover each other and the empty plait in his laps he had his hands fiddling the the carpets that was under him.

Sighing Gibbs knelt down once again to Tony's height gently and slowly placing his hand on the younger man shoulder Gibbs looked at the shy man that looked up to him with though bright green eyes that held so much fear and such alertness which scared even Gibbs.

Yet there was still a small hint of trust and that trust was small so very small and it was almost not there at all....

However it was there all the same and it will only grow in time and with plenty of patient on Gibbs part and he will always be there for Tony even in times such as these.


"Tony it is OK come on lets go into the front room and watch a little bit of T.V yeah?" He got a nod from Tony who had gotten up from his place but stilled stayed in his place.

"Alright then lets go" He led Tony into the front room told him to sit anywhere he wanted which then led Tony to sit on the floor with a Pillow under him.

Gibbs sat at the table holding the files that he had gotten from Abby almost two days ago after she found a few facts about Tony and his family most of them he knew about but there was others that he did not know.

For example the fact that Tony suffers from Anxiety Anxiety is a feeling of unease.

Tony gets feeling of unease can range from mild to severe, and can include feelings of worry and fear.

Now he thinks about it Tony had this little habit of pacing now and again as well as rocking forward in the seat when he gets nerves.

How he mist these signs it did worry Gibbs then there was the fact that Tony was the legal owner of Tangota Hall back in Italy yet the man never went back to clam what was rightfully his.

This was his first thoughts but then he read further down and found that The Hall was used as a Orphanage for abused and neglected children under Tony's orders.

The building was renamed as 'Tangota's Second changes Orphanage' It was being paid out of Tony's own inheritance money he also got from his mother after she died as well as his grandparents will Money.

Sighing Gibbs looked down at the man who was watching 'Scooby Doo' he laughed so much he had his arms wrapped around his waist in order to stop him self from laughing.

Yes his Tony had a big heart and with just reading this he could tell that he has not spent nearly enough time of which that he should have done.

Gibbs looked closely at Tony there was many scars on the mans body but Gibbs did not care he knew where most of them come from and if he saw Tony's father anytime soon then the man will surely find himself trying to get out of a coffin that is berried so deep that not even the devil can reach him.

Putting his files away Gibbs joined Tony on the floor Gibbs held the young man hand for a split second and knew that Even if he had to give up his job he would protect this beautiful creature with a kind heart with everything that he is worth and much more.

===========================================================================


OK that is it of this chapter hope you all enjoyed it and I will get back to this one as Soon as I can.
End Notes:
Any characters do NOT belong to me this is purely for entertainment I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING APART FROM THE STORY PLOT.
I am also sorry if my spelling or grammar is bad and for the incorrect information i am giving this is my first story so yeah anyway i hope you enjoy this. :)
As long as the sun rises Tommorow by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
Tony has been missing for over five years since he was taken while on a Case.
Gibbs and the rest of the Gang refused to give up on him.
So what does it mean when a pear of twins come in with information on their missing member
Hi everyone this is the next chapter hope you all enjoy it.


===========================================================================



Nothing seems to have happen much in the time that Tony had come to stay at Gibbs home he has had a view memory come back to him he now knows his age where he is and who he is.

But that was it nothing else has changed since the Hospital and no matter what he did Gibbs could not help but hope that Tony could not remember the time he was held captive and was treated so low that he would shiver away from any touch whether it was from a friend or enemy.


The time was 2 O' clock at night and everyone was sleeping in silent till almost at once there was a loud cry hared from across the side of Gibbs home.

He rushed over to Tony's room who had been sleeping there, he open the door only to find the young man on the floor huddled in the corner with the blankets wrapped around him.

The sight that stood before Gibbs sent his heart melting the sight of Tony so frightened that he would use a object like the covers as if they where a security blanket something that would keep him safe.

"Tony?" the man in front of him looked up at him the fear that Gibbs saw in the mans bright green eyes broke his heart all over again.

There was no words spoken as Tony crawled over to him then knelling at his feet while taking one arm and wrapped it round Gibbs right leg while Tony started to suck his thump the blanket never left his side.

"Tony? love what wrong?" "Gibbs? you would not leave me?"

"of course not why would I do such a thing?"

"you did before when you went to Mexico? you left me.... you left me McGee, Abby, Ducky Ziva? how can you say you wont leave when you left then?"

"That will not ever happen again Tony you can count on me"

It was a little while till Tony unwrapped himself from Gibbs the tight grip that he had was now gone and Gibbs was able to look probably at the younger man who was knelling at the bottom of his feet.

The boy... no man was shaking "why don't you come on down and have a cup of warm milk?"

Tony nodded his head walking down the stairs he stilled held tightly to his blanket, not daring to let it go.

Abby had given him the blue blanket so that he could sleep better knowing he had something to cling to.

Gibbs watched from the other side of the kitchen as he finished making the warm milk.

Tony was watching him that Gibbs was certain of as Gibbs made his way round the table he could not keep his smile from his face as he saw Tony drink the milk with such a happy smile on his face something that has not been shown on the young mans face in such a long time.

They would be fine with just this Gibbs was sure of and he would be happy like this but he knew that Tony would not And that was what mattered.

Nothing could split them apart not ever again.

===========================================================================

Else where.

A man spaced round in his room as he was thinking of a plain a way to get his son back to get the money that he was denied by in court.

Yes when he died the DiNozzo Building would not go down in ruin no he was sure of that and he was absolutely sure that once he gets his son back and beat some sense into that thick head of his pathetic brain he will see the real place he is meant to be.

Yes...... no matter what... he will get back Anthony Angelo DiNozzo if it was the last thing on earth he would get that boy back even if he has to pall and tie the boy up.

There was no Doubting that he was Stubborn and once a DiNozzo was Stubborn enough and think in the right direction then anything was possible.

===========================================================================



With Gibbs and Tony!

Gibbs had finally managed to get Tony back to bed "I will always watch you back Tony and I know that no matter what happens I will never forget you"

Tony looked up at him "Never? Never ever? I will never forget Gibbs you got my six after all"

"That is right I got your six's and with my love that I hold for you I will always protect you no matter what"

The man sighed into the covers once again "no leaving me to go to Mexico Gibbs right no leaving me? or the team?"

"no I will not ever do that again"

Tony smiled up at him "good night Tony"

The door slowly closed behind him while he still left the night light on So if Tony did wake up during the rest of the night there was some light in the room.

'How could such a child grow up with no knowledge of Love, kindness, the love of his father did not give him.'

Sighing Gibbs placed his hand though his hair and walked back to his bed while reading the clock it was 4 o'clock now so that meant he had about four more hours till he needed to get back up.

Climbing back into the large double bed he felt the warmth that he missed from being out of the bed for two hours consume him letting him go into a deep sleep.

Unknowing the dangerous that larked at the end of the street in the form of a man holding a pear of binoculars and a riffle attached to his back watching Gibbs very house.

===========================================================================

OK this is the next chapter up now and I hope everyone enjoyed it.

Please leave comments and the next chapter will be up soon.
End Notes:
Any characters do NOT belong to me this is purely for entertainment I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING APART FROM THE STORY PLOT.
I am also sorry if my spelling or grammar is bad and for the incorrect information i am giving this is my first story so yeah anyway i hope you enjoy this. :)
As long as the sun rises Tommorow by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
Tony has been missing for over five years since he was taken while on a Case.
Gibbs and the rest of the Gang refused to give up on him.
So what does it mean when a pear of twins come in with information on their missing member
Hi this is the next chapter to my fanfiction I don't know how it will be as I am trying to do this as i am ill as well.
Anyway hope this will be decently good anyway. :) :) :)


===========================================================================


It had been another few days since the nightmare incident and nothing other then remembering things had accord and Tony was now walking freely around Gibbs home and the garden holding firmly onto his blue blanket the air tank was now able to move around with him as he walks about.

The hospital had managed to get people in to have the tank held into a back pack and also inside that was a teddy bear which was given to him by Palmer, who had visited the other day.

The bear was a simple brown soft bear with a polka-dot blue and white ribbon it had a blue vest on as well with matching blue and white shoes.

Tony had loved it from the moment he had seen it, with that he held onto it the same way he help his blanket.

Gibbs has had a call from his director that they had a led on the people who took Tony all those 5 years ago.

Just the thought of finding them and then ripping them apart sent a heavy thrill down Gibbs spin.

He had turn to Tony he did not want to leave the younger man behind but he also knew he could not take him with him to the office bass.

Sighing he placed a group of D.V.D in front of the T.V and replaced the portable clock next to the T.V as well.

turning back to Tony who was by now watching him with a odd expression face as he walked or side stepped Gibbs each time the man got near him.

"I am going to be going to the office for a few hours these are some D.V.D.S that you might enjoy do you remember what to do with them you know how to use the D.V.D player?"

A nod in reply then "you put the D.V.D into the D.V.D player turn it on at the switch press play on the remote then watch everything till it is finished?"

Gibbs smiled at the young man with the most brightest green eyes that he has ever seen.

He held out his hand for Tony to grab which the man did so Gibbs led Tony into the kitchen.

"you may use anything in the kitchen but remember be safe try and stay away from the cooker if you want to make your self a sandwich then please do so.

If you wish to take a apple from the ball then do so with the knowledge that I have given you Permission to do so"

For the extra note Gibbs nodded his head and gave a smile and patted Tony's hair a little it seems to calm the man when he did this so Gibbs made sure to do this at lest twice a day.

"You not going to leave me? once you go?" Gibbs tilted his head to the side a little watching the man in front of him.

"No never I will come back for you as long as the sun rises tomorrow I will also come back for you"

"You have my back Like I have yours?" Gibbs walked back to the now slightly shivering brown haired man who could not help but shift back out of habit.

"Yes Tony I will always have your six's never forget that"

The man nodded his head holding tightly onto his bear which if Gibbs remembers was called Mr snuffles, the blanket tucked into his other arm.

"I will be back in a few hours no more then 5:30pm I don't care what the Director has to say I will be back by then understand?"

"back by 5:30 no care what big boss man Director has to say you back at 5:30pm?"
With that Gibbs left moments later giving phone numbers and the spare key to the house if for what ever reason.

===========================================================================

With Tony.


It had been about 3 hours since Gibbs left the house and Tony had gotten through 2 D.V.D. As he went into the kitchen he thought he was being watched but knew that Gibbs was not dew back for at lest two more hours.

Ignoring the thought he went back into the front room holding his bear close to him with his glass if water next to him on the table.

It was not long after that he hard a knock on the door 'why would anyone want to knock on the door he knew Gibbs had the keys and anyone he knew was at work with Gibbs'

This is what was going though Tony's mind then there was another knock but heavier Tony decided to go out into the garden in case it was anyone that should not be near him.

Rushing out into the garden just as the front door swung open with a grate force that sent shivers up Tony's spin.

He knew something was wrong with that so he started to run for the fence and managed to climb over it however dropping his bear in the progress.

Yet Tony would not go back for it as much as he wanted to he knew that some how he was in danger if he lingered any longer then he should have.

===========================================================================

At the NCIS office

Gibbs was called to the directors office the man was showing a worried expression on his face.

"we got a call from your neighbors saying they hared shouting and one thought they saw a man kicking in your door did you not leave Tony behind?"

"Shit"

Without Permission Gibbs turned and ran down the stairs and out of the building into his car and raced towards his own house.

There in front of the house was a police car they had just put a man a rather heavy built of a man by the looks of things.

"Sir you can not enter the building" "This is my own home and I am a NCIS agent"

The officer looked at him "was there any other person in the building while the robbing was being taken place?"

"Yes Tony DiNozzo He is in my care" "would you say he was vulnerable?" "he suffers from head trauma's and has to have a air tank with him 24/7 he get confused and upset if he does not understand the situation I bet he must have gotten out of the building"

Holding out a bag it had a bear in it which had dirt on it "is this his?" "yes that Tony's bear it called Mr Snuffles it is one of his comforts objects"

"I recon that the man Tony is out on the street I will get details of Mr DiNozzo out to other Police squads out knowing that he is Vulnerable and has Brain Trauma so they know what to expect and how to deal with the situation when they find him"

"I am also going to find him he will respond better with me" "right well I will ring you if we find him first good luck"

Gibbs nodded and went back to the car and started of down the road looking for his dear Tony.

"Where are you Tony?"

===========================================================================

Ok that the end of that chapter hope it was good and everyone enjoyed it if you want to leave a comment then please do.

:)
End Notes:
Any characters do NOT belong to me this is purely for entertainment I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING APART FROM THE STORY PLOT.
I am also sorry if my spelling or grammar is bad and for the incorrect information i am giving this is my first story so yeah anyway i hope you enjoy this. :)
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4507