Seductive Reasoning by Kellygirl
Summary: Tony takes a step forward
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: First Time
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2651 Read: 10187 Published: 03/09/2005 Updated: 03/09/2005
Story Notes:
Big Thank you to Sonya for the beta and for wrangling those commas.

Disclaimer: So not mine, no money being made.

1. Seductive Reasoning by Kellygirl

Seductive Reasoning by Kellygirl
Author's Notes:
Tony takes a step forward

Tony figured Gibbs invited him over in order to chew him out in private about Amanda. He looked at himself in the mirror, then bent down to wash out his mouth again. He’d never been happier that he carried a toothbrush and toothpaste in his backpack. He’d already started repressing the memories of Voss’s lips on his, how they’d felt slick and hot and how they had aroused him so quickly. When he’d gotten the word that Amanda and Voss were one and the same, his erection had disappeared quicker than it had appeared.

He walked out of Gibbs’ bathroom and met the older man in the kitchen. He grinned at the sight of Gibbs drinking coffee.

"Got anything else to drink?"

At the nod from Gibbs and a silent invitation to serve himself, he opened the fridge and got out a bottle of water. He sat, nervously waiting for Gibbs to say something, to berate him some more about Voss.

Tony sipped the cold water and let his nerves calm down. He met Gibbs’ eyes, and suddenly he was back on the street corner where the apartment manager had thought they were a couple. Tony had said it wasn’t like that, but now he remembered Gibbs’ smile. Half delight and half something else; pride maybe?

Tony had admitted to himself a long time ago that he found his boss handsome and about damn near perfect. He’d also decided to keep those feelings to himself. Gibbs had three ex-wives, so that told Tony that the probability was high that Gibbs sucked at relationships. A man like Gibbs loved his job, practically lived and breathed it. Tony loved his job, but it didn’t consume him like it did Gibbs.

All these reasons didn’t stop his big mouth from asking Gibbs a question.

"Why do you think that apartment manager thought we were a couple?"

"You mean besides the way you were brushing lint off my shoulder and standing a little too close?"

Tony smirked. "You do the same thing. Maybe not the brushing off part but the standing too close, you definitely do that. I figured it was just the way you were." His eyes tracked Gibbs movements as the man got up and put his cup in the sink. The little voice that convinced Tony to do so many insane things in his life was prodding at him to take that step, see where it led. He got up and followed Gibbs into the kitchen. He stood casually across from the ex-marine and waited.

"A lot of the time I don’t realize I’m doing it. Doesn’t mean anything, DiNozzo."

Tony moved closer, knowing Gibbs couldn’t mistake his intentions. "Are you sure?" Another small voice asked him what the hell he was he doing making a pass at his boss. Tony shut that voice up, since he had plenty of practice. There was something about Gibbs, and Tony wanted to see where this led.

*
Jethro quirked his left eyebrow. Was Tony doing what he thought he was doing? He was suddenly interested to know how far the younger man would go. This might be a bad idea but the lure, the temptation, was greater than he’d imagined. Not that he’d spent a few nights wondering how good Tony was in bed or anything. He relaxed against one of his kitchen counters.

"Yeah, I’m sure. Why? You think it could be something else?" Jethro’s question got him a genuine DiNozzo smile, and it also got him a genuine DiNozzo pressed against him, hands on either side of Jethro’s body, holding him in place as Tony kissed him. It started out light and flirtatious, but it quickly turned hot and curious.

There was never any question that he wouldn’t return the kiss, so Jethro participated, and when he was released minutes later; he and Tony were panting. Damn, Tony kissed like he could read my mind, Jethro thought. The older man moved the fraction closer it took to have Tony’s lips against his again. This time it was even better. He moaned low and urgent and in return had Tony’s lower body rubbed slowly against his. The kiss broke again, and this time the panting was even louder. Jethro couldn’t believe Tony had kissed him. He wasn’t used to other people trying to seduce him. Most of the time it was the other way around. He kind of liked it this way.

"What now, Tony? Going to put this down to stress? Forget about it in the morning?" Jethro knew that was unfair, but he remembered more than one encounter in his military days that ended just like that. Too much liquor was the favorite excuse. Back then he was all for going along, but now he was older and, he hoped, wiser. He most definitely wanted to fuck Tony, but if it was going to be a one-time thing, he wanted to know right now.

The answer he got was Tony’s hands, warm, lightly callused, easing under his shirt to rub circles over his stomach. A quick pinch to one of his nipples had him gasping, and Tony swallowed that gasp before he broke the kiss to whisper, "My memory’s fine, Gibbs. How about yours? You plan on doing anything with that hard-on?"

*
As far as Tony was concerned, this had to be the best thing that had happened to him in a long time. Gibbs’ skin was warm and smelled like wood and musk. Tony had a quick thought that he could drown in that smell and die a happy man.

Tony was excited and aroused, and the feelings only got stronger when he let his hand brush against the bulge in Gibbs’ pants. He didn’t plan on dropping to his knees and opening the pants, but that’s what happened. Tony actually felt his mouth water right before he licked the head of Gibbs’ cock. When the other man placed a heavy hand on his head, he continued to lick and suck, his hunger growing until it was a ball of lust that quivered in his stomach.

Gibbs, no, Jethro, tasted like a drug that Tony had been craving all his life and never knew it was what he wanted. One of his hands massaged Jethro’s hip while the other pulled softly at lightly furred balls. He set a rhythm of licking the moistening tip three times before sucking the cock into and out of his mouth five times. When Jethro pulled him away, he looked up into blue eyes trained on his face, intense and laser hot. He moved to continue, but Jethro held him back and shook his head.

"You keep doing that and I won’t be able to get you into my bed and fuck you senseless."

Tony smiled and stood up. "I like that plan. Let’s go with that." He laughed at the chuckle that brought and pulled Jethro into the bedroom. When he’d stayed here before he’d never entered this room, had only glanced in to see if Jethro was awake. That’s when he’d discovered his boss’s habit of falling asleep while sanding his boat.

This time he walked into the bedroom and sat down on the navy blue comforter. He pulled Jethro on top of him and relished the weight of the other man. Tony melted as Jethro kissed him slowly and thoroughly, both hands holding his face like he thought Tony was going to fly away. He thought back to the question that Jethro had asked him earlier. He hadn’t really answered, but he had a bad habit of doing that when asked questions in the middle of foreplay. Hell, all the blood was going in the opposite direction, so he just couldn’t think. After Jethro let him up for air and started removing his own clothes and then Tony’s, Tony spoke up.

"About your earlier question. I wouldn’t be here if all I wanted was a one-night stand. Those are easy, Jethro, and I know that’s one thing you’re not." Tony shut up as Jethro moved them around in the bed, before reaching into a bedside table and pulling out lube and a condom. Eyes that could make grown marines tremble studied him.

"You saying you want more than tonight?"

Tony nodded and hoped he wasn’t blushing. "Yeah, I want it all. Whatever that means when it comes to you." He gasped and moaned when one of Jethro’s hands touched his cock. "Um, speaking of coming, Jethro."

That got him a laugh, and he smiled in return. He liked his sex fun and hot, and this was turning out to be a perfect combination of the two. Tony caught the condom and lube that Jethro threw at him. Then he got more kissing, not that he minded at all. He loved to kiss and explore and touch his partners. He still had a hard time believing he was here in Jethro’s bed, touching and kissing him. He ran his fingertips up and down the older man’s back.

"Come on, Boss. Show me some of your other skills." At his words, Jethro stopped and looked at him. Tony smirked and laughed. "Ohhh, so me calling you Jethro gets no response, but I throw out ‘Boss’ and you look like you’re ready to fuck me all night long." He curled one hand around Jethro’s neck and pulled him closer, teeth nipping the ex-marine’s ear. "We’ll talk about your kinks later. Right now, if you don’t fuck me, I’m going to get cranky, and believe me, no one wants that."

*
Jethro rolled his eyes and let his hands drift over Tony’s body. He shifted and moved until he was comfortably ensconced between long powerful legs. He teased Tony with his fingers, letting one, then two, ease inside the younger man’s body. He pumped his fingers in and out a few times and enjoyed the way Tony squirmed and twisted. Suddenly urgent, Jethro pulled his fingers out and got ready to slide into Tony, something he never dreamed he’d be doing. The younger man’s body denied him access, but eventually he slid inside heat tight enough to have a question pop into his head.

"You have done this before, right? I didn’t just go where no man has gone before, did I?" His joking got the desired response of a loud laugh and Tony relaxing even more.

"Yes, I’ve done this before. It’s just been awhile. I can’t believe you just quoted Star Trek to me in the middle of sex." That got Jethro a light slap on his ass. He pulled back a little then eased back in, and oh fuck that heat squeezing his cock was going to be the end of him. It was incredible, and he could quickly become addicted to it. Then he looked down at Tony’s face. All traces of laughter were gone, but the look that Tony was giving him was equal parts awe and lust.

Jethro refused to entertain the thought that the look even contained some love. Thoughts like that got him in trouble. He used his hands to spread Tony’s legs that little extra inch wider and placed his hands on the younger man’s hips. He started to move faster, eager to come and even more eager to see Tony come. He gripped Tony’s cock and pumped it hard and fast. He may have been a little rough, but the only response he got from Tony was a loud moan and a plea to go faster. Jethro reared back so he was on his knees and pulled Tony’s legs up over his shoulders. Every snap of his hips hit Tony’s prostate, but he had to let go of Tony’s cock.

"Touch yourself. Let me see you jerk yourself off." The sight of Tony’s hand with his long fingers curled around his cock almost made Jethro want to faint. He could feel the blood sizzle in his veins. He felt the tremors that showed themselves moments before come poured all over Tony’s hand. The grip on his cock got impossibly tighter, and Jethro grit his teeth never wanting this to end. However, the fleeting thought that they could do it all over again gave him incentive to relax and let go of his iron hard control. He stilled and came and looked into Tony’s eyes the entire time.

*
Tony moaned with a mixture of relief and regret as Jethro pulled out of him and took off the condom. He placed an arm over his eyes and tried to slow his breathing down. He may have been younger than Jethro but the other man was in better shape. Something wet and velvet soft touched his cock, and he moved his arm to watch Jethro wipe him down with a washcloth.

He smiled and murmured a quiet, "Thank you." That got him a quick grin in return. The grin made Jethro’s face light up, and Tony knew he was tired when the urge to tell Jethro that was strong. After Jethro was finished, Tony sighed and wiggled under the covers. He flopped over on his stomach and inhaled the strong scent of Jethro that lived in the sheets.

"You want to get some rest, maybe do it all over again later?" The bed barely moved, but Jethro was right there lying next to him. Tony liked it a lot. That voice in his head started planning on how he could get this every night.

"I’m sure we can think of all sorts of things to do this weekend, since we both have two days off."

Tony closed his eyes and smiled. He resisted the urge to move closer to Jethro. He could feel the heat the man was putting off from where he was, but to be closer to the older man would be like winning the lotto. He frowned. No, having sex with Jethro was like winning the lotto, so basking with him in warm afterglow was like heaven. Or like drinking a really fine wine. Maybe it was like the feeling you got after eating a really good and expensive meal. The hand that grabbed him and pulled him closer was unexpected.

"Shut it down, Tony. I can practically see the hamster and wheel in your brain."

Tony huffed out a small laugh and willed his body to relax and get some sleep. He promised it all sorts of wonderful things, most of them having to do with sex and a certain ex-marine. The day had its ups and downs, but it’d ended almost better than any day should. Tony drifted off to sleep, warm and satiated and happier than he’d been in a long time.

The End.

End Notes:
Big Thank you to Sonya for the beta and for wrangling those commas.

Disclaimer: So not mine, no money being made.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4722