Soon to be uppdated.. by Fridayzzz
Summary: Seen the episodes? No: Then see them yes: then we are on the same level
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Friendship
Pairing: DiNozzo/Kate, DiNozzo/Ducky, DiNozzo/Abby, DiNozzo/McGee
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 510 Read: 3240 Published: 01/16/2006 Updated: 01/16/2006
Story Notes:
try to understand... i am just a swedich girl who have just reed 4 years of englich so i am a bad speller...

1. Sad, I mean Bad day by Fridayzzz

Sad, I mean Bad day by Fridayzzz
Author's Notes:
Seen the episodes?
No: Then see them
yes: then we are on the same level
Part 1...


DiNozzo! I need to speek whith you!

Wait Gibbs,just a sec.

No DiNozzo, NOW!

Tony walks over to Gibbs desk.

Yeah, Boss. What´s up?

Ducky whants you to go home and get some sleep.

No chance in hell. Ari is still out there, Trying to kill you, and Kate is dead. I am not going home to sleep untill some one have put that bastard to sleep.

Ducky dident sound wery happy.

"Wonder why" Tony tried to sound ironic.

Not only becuse he have to look at Kate, He i afraid that you cant handle more.

What!?

You are still week, And you know it Tony. No one can handle Y pestis and then laiter an explotion and then the deth of A friend.

Ofcorce I can Boss, I am fine, Tell ducky he dont need to worry abaut me.

DiNozzo, Ducky is a vice man, He know what he is taking abaut, just do what he says.

No boss I will not.

Tony turns araund to walk over to hes desk but hafe way there he passes out and fall to the floor.

DiNozzo?

Gibbs dont get eny respond so he rises and walk over to tony and turn him araund.

Tony?

McGee have just arived from Abbys lab. He see´s Gibbs beside Tony who is unconscious on the floor.

What hapend?

I dont realy know McGee. He just pased out. call Ducky.

Yes boss.

McGee cals Ducky who is there in a sec.

Oh my god. Gibbs what hapend, Ducky asked.

I have no idea, he just pased out after I told him to go home and get some sleep.

Ducky checks Tonys breathing,pulse and Hears beat.

It is nothing wrong with him, he just pased out cuse he´s brain couldent handle more, He just need to sleep. He will wake up as soon as he have gotten some sleep.
Tim my friend can you call Jimmy and ask him if he can bring some blankets to Tony.

of course.

after a cuple of hours Tony starts to wake up.
Tony looks araund and noticed that he is lying in front of he´s desk whith a blanket under he´s head. Abby is leaning to Kate´s Desk and watching Tony. Abby who is crying, smiles at Tony when she sees that he is awake.

Tony, I told you that you needed to sleep. Gibbs says.

Yeah, I know boss. And i did follow your order, just like I always does.

you pased out.

Yeah, I caid of figured that one out boss.
And dont look so angry, what if I would do exactly what you said, and driving home. I would pas out behinde the steering wheel. Then my Friend, sorry I mean boss. Then I would be dead.


To be cuntinued.
End Notes:
try to understand... i am just a swedich girl who have just reed 4 years of englich so i am a bad speller...
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5241