An Itch Part 4/? by shelgrainger1
Summary:
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Angst
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Gibbs/Other, DiNozzo/OMC
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 589 Read: 4263 Published: 01/21/2006 Updated: 01/21/2006

1. An Itch Part 4/? by shelgrainger1

An Itch Part 4/? by shelgrainger1
As he turned the key in his lock, Tony felt relief wash over him. It has been an awful day. It was slow and quiet so he had lots of time to think about Gibbs and the Director and how Gibbs has smiled when she came down to take him to lunch. The hangover was not helping his mood. It had led to Ziva head slapping him and Gibbs tearing him a new one about everything.

He slumped down in his chair and promptly fell asleep. The images of two bodies in frenzy of passion came to Tony in his dream. Two bodies moving in sync with each other's movements completely lost in each other's touches and kisses. Moans of desire fill the room as the couple devour each other. Quiet whispers of love and lust can be heard mingling in the heaving breathing. Whispers soon became harsh moans as the bodies meet their heights of passion and the release is mind-blowing. As the passion cools, the bodies lie pressed together. Soft breaths are heard as sleep takes over the couple. Their faces relax in sleep, the couple lost in a sated dream…….

Tony's eyes shot open as his breath catches. "Oh God, no." He closes his eyes and rubbed his head. "No, please no." The images of his dream will not leave him. The couple faceless before now become clear. The bodies sated with their passionate bonding become clearer. Tony starts sobbing. "Gibbs".


"Honey are you OK?" Gibbs heard Jenny's voice force its way into his thoughts. That itch was back.

"Ummm…..I am fine", Gibbs replied, kissing Jenny's mouth. The smell of their sex filled the room. He enjoyed making love to Jenny. She was so vocal and would so easily lose herself in the emotions. It made him feel wonderful.

Gibbs felt her snuggle in closer as he kissed the top of her head. He heard her breathing even out into sleep. He sat eyes wide open trying to figure out why he was not jumping through hoops that the woman he loved was going to be his wife. He tossed and turned unable to sleep. He was not able to find any answers to his questions.

Something was telling him not to marry Jenny. That this was wrong. He loved someone else, but who? He had had feelings for Cait, who didn't. He had fancied her but never acted on it as she would have eaten him alive. DiNozzo loved her, and hid it with his childish antics. Cait was beautiful and funny and was intelligent too. He has feelings for Abby but she was like a daughter to him. He loved to watch her and DiNozzo work together because they were great investigators and true double act when it came to solving cases.

There was no one else in his life he cared about, no one who would make him question his feelings for Jenny. No one……… Gibbs sat bolt upright in his bed. Hell. He got out of bed and moved to the living room. He grabbed himself some bourbon and went downstairs.

"Why the fuck does every question and answer involve DiNozzo", he whispered quietly.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5260