Famely? by Fridayzzz
Summary: It is my turn to do a fic abaut Tonys Father. Hope you will like it...
Categories: Gen Characters: None
Genre: Drama
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1289 Read: 3305 Published: 02/17/2006 Updated: 02/17/2006
Story Notes:
Yeah. I might be a bad speller but I am working on it. Belive me...

1. Famely at work by Fridayzzz

Famely at work by Fridayzzz
Author's Notes:
It is my turn to do a fic abaut Tonys Father. Hope you will like it...
"Gibbs is 10 times the man you will ever be"

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

" DiNozzo, You forgot to check out his job" Gibbs said looking down at his computer.
"Oh. Right. Thought that I have forgoten somthing." Tony said and started to type on his computer.
Gibbs lookt at him. Forgot? Christ HE IS an fild agent.

Gibbs phone rang.

"Gibbs there is a man down here who whants to speak to Tony. Coud i let him in?" the siqurity gard asked.
"Yeah let him come up." Gibbs said. And hugs up the phone.
"Tony you have a visitor. I be in the lab if you need somthing." Gibbs said and walked to the elivaitor.
Who woud visit me? it is after lunch at the hous evry one is at their work. Tony thought for him self.
"Helo Anthony." A man said.
Tony lookt up from his computer and lookt right in to his fathers eyes.
"Can i leave him here?" the guard asked.
"Yeah, see ya laiter Rob" Tony said to the guard.
"Counting on it man!" Rob said and walked away.
Tony got eye contakt with his father agen.
"What are you doing here. Sir?" Tony asked.
"Anthony, Dont cal me sir." The man said.
"Why are you here?" Tony asked with a cold voise.
"Just whanted to meet my son. Thats not a crime, now is it?"
"So I am your son now?" Tony asked.
"Oh Anthony, Plece dont have that tone with me. You hurt me."
"The answer you gave me whasent good enugh" Tony said.
Joseph DiNozzo lookt at his son. Not knowing what to say.
"Have I done eny thing wrong?" Joseph asked.
"Dident I raise you well? Dindent I help you when you needed help?
Whasent I a good father? What did I do wrong Anthony?"
Tony lookt away.
"I just whanted to see you. Whanted to know what makes me sutch a bad dad!" Joseph said.
Tony lookt out the window.
"Realy, What do you whant "Dad" " Tony asked.
Joseph tookt a deep breath.
"I just whanted to know why I am the only father that is not apriciated by their son!" Joseph said.
Tony lookt at him. Tony knewd that it whasent why his father was there.Tony just lookt at him waiting for the truth.
"Okey. I need your help" Joseph said.
Tony smiled to him self. Dad whants a favor. Exaktly the same man he have always been. You cant get enything from him you can just do as he says and nothing else.
"So now you need my help?" Tony asked.
"Yes my son. This gang is hounting me with wepons tried to shoot me a cuple of times but I got away." Joseph said.
"And you do know that is the local PDs job and not an NCIS case." Tony said.
"It woud be bad for buisness Anthony. Haveing a gang of cops araund me. I hate cops." Joseph said.
"Yeah, I know I was one. Now I am a Agent. They are worse then cops."
Joseph lookt at him.
"So, Will you help me?"
"I dont do the local PDs job!" Tony said
"Crist Anthony I need one smal favor!! ONE! And you dont care!?"
Joseph walked araund the desk and hit Tony in his chest.
Tony whasent prepeard that his father woud do sutcha Qwick move.
Tony Tried to breathe but it was hard. Gibbs Just entred the bullpen.
"Hey who are you?..." Gibbs said to the man then he saw Tony trying to breath.
"Tony! What the hell hapend?" Gibbs said Walking over to his young angent.
Gibbs tookt a grip and forced Tony to stand up and then he shaked his sholders.
Tony got his balens and normal breathing back.
"Thanx boss." Tony said and sat down at his desk agen.
Gibbs lookt angry now.
"What the hell was that for!" Tony said to his father.
"Pleace Anthony, You deserved it."
"I do not know who the hell you are, But if you hurt one of my agents agen you will be in truble. Got that!" gibbs said to the man.
"Oh pleace, You think I am afraid of you? By the way, I am Joseph DiNozzo. Anthonys father. And I know When he deserves a punch to his chest."
Tony lookt at the two men.
"Then you shoud know that you dont hit people on their chest!" Gibbs said.
"Joseph! Go. I would never do you a favor. Just go and never contact me agen. My life is good without you." Tony said.
Joseph made a move to hit him in the face but Gibbs stopt him.
"What part dont you understand. Dont tutch my agents or you will be ansering to me" Gibbs said.
"And what can you do?" Joseph said. With a childich woise.
Gibbs tookt a grip on Joseph and moved him from Tonys desk.
Gibbs lookt at Tony.
"Trust me "Dad" You dont whanna know." Tony said.
"Okey, I will leave. Just anser this one question, Why dont you apriciate your old man?" Joseph said.
Tony lookt at Gibbs agen, and Gibbs let the grip of Joseph.
"Are you to stuped to figured that one out your self?"
Gibbs whatched Tony as he spoke.
"You are not my dad. You never cared of me. Never loved me I just was your son that you dident find Perfekt. Thas why I never liked you. You dont see peopele for who they are Just for what they do. Now you need me Cuse I am
what you need. Christ sake dad. Just leav this bulding and never come back.
"So famely doesent mean enything to you?"
"Yeah it does. But you are not my famely, Gibbs is my famely Mcgee is my famely Abby Ducky Ziva and Palmer is my famely. But you´re not."
"Like I said. It is the locol PDs job or the FBIs job but not An NCIS case."
"Gibbs is ten times the man you will ever be." Tony said.
Joseph tournd araund to meet Gibbs eyes.
"How can you have sutch a idiot working for you? Cant be good for you."
Joseph said.
"If you knewd how Tony was, How he works what he would do for others and his friends, Then you would know that he is a great man. I cant imagine how you cant see that."
"Anthony is just a Sissy!"
"Huh? A Sissy who survived plauge and sevral cidnapings gun shoots and under-cover missions that had gone wrong? That is a strange Sissy I have then. But dont you dear cal him a nobody." Gibbs said.
"I am still just as afraid of you as before Gibbs" Joseph said.
"Eny last word to Tony before i throw you out?"
"Yeah. I expected more respect from you Anthony."
"Well dont!" Tony said.
And with that Gibbs puched the old man in to the wall and then the elivator.
"You okey?" Gibbs asked standing in front of Tonys desk, five minutes later.
"Yeah, thanks Boss." Tony said
"So that was you father. I acterly expekted a good man. You Dindent follow his lead like most sons does"
"Why would I? He is an Idiot for christ sake!"
"I am glad that you dident." Gibbs said with a smile.
"thanks agen Boss"
"Well that is what famely is for" Gibbs said turning araund to sit at his desk.
Tony smiled. Knowing that He always had a true famely at his work.

The End
End Notes:
Yeah. I might be a bad speller but I am working on it. Belive me...
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5330