Blue- 1st In Audrey Series by NCISchicka06
Summary: The first story in the Audrey series.
Categories: Other Mixed Pairings Characters: None
Genre: Drama, Friendship, Romance, Series
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Gibbs/Other, DiNozzo/Other
Warnings: Multiple partners, Threesome
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4245 Read: 3607 Published: 02/18/2006 Updated: 02/18/2006

1. Blue- 1st In Audrey Series by NCISchicka06

Blue- 1st In Audrey Series by NCISchicka06
Author's Notes:
The first story in the Audrey series.
It had been a long week for Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs. A painfully long, agonizingly slow day at work was hardly much fun, especially with everything that had happened over the last week.

Kate's death. The memory was still logged into his mind and though he'd tried to forget it was still permanently branded into his brain. The blood, her facial expression and Tony's expression along with the dull thump her body made as it hit the ground. He still couldn't forget it even with the assistance of alcohol so he'd decided to try a new distraction that involved The Grind.

The Grind was a strip club about twenty minutes out of town. After you'd been in the club a good thirty seconds it became clear that the name was not only because of all the work that went into the place. It was also the home of Blue.

Blue seemed to describe the mood he was in before he entered the club and got his seat with a good view of the stage. It was also before Blue appeared on stage. Once you'd seen her the name became obvious. The Cuban's beautiful eyes were deep and clear and made you want to stare into them and get lost, which was exactly what Gibbs planned on doing. They were also a beautiful cerulean color. Her body was well toned and the deep tan of her skin looked warm and inviting. Her wild mane of auburn hair was down and curly and he could imagine running his fingers through it. She teased the crowd in her white booty shorts and gold bra. She flirted with the other people on stage and danced with both the men and women. That was the other reason he enjoyed the grind. While he enjoyed women very much he could also appreciate men. Including Tony Dinozzo.

Gibbs watched Blue dance, her hips swaying in time with the new hip hop song playing over the speakers. She was barely five foot five but she brought attention to herself and he couldn't blame her, not with a body like that. Which was part of the reason why he found it a weekly ritual, showing up at The Grind to watch her dance and then he'd go home and have dreams about the beautiful woman that often left the sheets sticking to him. He'd then be tortured by Dinozzo daily at work. It was like living in hell. A very, very hot hell.

One Thursday night though it all changed. Blue was doing private dances and he managed to get in. He knew the rules, no touching. She could touch him but he had to keep his hands to himself. No problem, he decided and booked a spot so that he could get in. He was one of the first on the list and smirked after he sat down in the VIP room and the music started. The Cuban goddess appeared, beautiful blue eyes meeting his own. She smiled, revealing straight white teeth. The red thong and matching bra she wore barely covered enough to even bother wearing. She continued to watch him as she came over.

"Well I usually remember faces but I can't say I've seen yours."

"Only in the big crowds," he responded as she slowly began a sensual dance of hip swinging and shaking her beautiful ass. Her brown hair had been straightened and pulled up and she looked just as fine as she had the first time he'd seen her.

"Well then by all means, let me show you what you've been missing." She straddled him, gently at first before pressing up against him. He immediately felt his blood go south and she grinned, leaning forward to whisper in his ear.

"Hello to you too." It came out as more of a purr as she worked her hips into him for the next twenty minutes they had. When the bell dinged she pulled back regretfully.

"Sorry stud but that's it." She pulled back and he watched her, realizing how young she was. He became curious about how she'd gotten there but quickly shut his mouth. A friendly smile replaced the question.

"Thank you." She simply winked as he collected himself and left the room. It was definitely going to be a long night.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Two weeks later Gibbs was standing in line at the local Tim Horton's, ordering the largest coffee they had when he saw Blue. She looked so real with straightened hair and jeans along with little make up, sneakers and a hoodie. She could have passed for the girl next door if he hadn't known what she did at night. She turned and caught his gaze. He knew she was waiting on his reaction. If he wanted to pretend he didn't know her she'd do the same. She wasn't interested in ruining anyone's reputation. When he gave a friendly smile and raised her hand she returned it and walked over.

"Hey," she greeted casually and he smiled as he paid for his coffee. She was holding her own drink in one tanned hand and when he turned she fell into step with him.

"You look pretty different dressed down." She chuckled at his reaction.

"Yeah I'm just your average girl other than my job but what can I say. It pays the bills." Gibbs nodded in understanding as he slid into a booth and she sat opposite him. She looked just as beautiful without all that make up if not more attractive.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your name? I hate to call you Blue."

"It's Audrey, Audrey Dunn." He smiled and nodded. Pretty name, pretty girl. She looked at him for a few minutes before speaking.

"Are you in the army? Or the marines?" he was a bit startled by her question and it must have showed on his face because she gave him an apologetic grin.

"I recognize the walk. My dad was a Marine." Gibbs nodded in understanding.

"Was a marine. Now I'm a CSI."

"Wow, quite a change. I always wanted to be a CSI. It was my dream job. Started my degree but never got around to finishing it. Things came up."

"Out of curiosity, do you do this often?"

"Actually no. I hope you don't think I'm intruding." Gibbs shook his head.

"No, I enjoy the company of a beautiful woman." She smiled and laughed as she watched his expression soften.

"Well I better get going. I'm going to get some sleep before I have to go in tonight. Maybe I'll see you again?" she asked hopefully. He just nodded.

"Maybe you will. I sure hope so," he whispered before standing to leave. She sat there for a few minutes thinking before heading outside to her car.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gibbs found himself at the club that night to watch her and he smiled as his gaze tracked every movement she made. He just didn't realize she was watching him and observing too. He was a handsome man, older or not. She wondered what his story was. Her inner CSI focus was dying to know all about him and his name, since she'd forgotten to get it. She planned on asking him sometime.

She stood in the parking lot after work getting ready to head home and call it a night when a man approached her. His blonde hair was slightly mussed and his breath smelled of alcohol, an obvious sign he'd been drinking. His slight wobble only further proved the he was wasted. The brunette watched him as he attempted to push her up against the car.

"Hey gorgeous," he slurred, "let's see you put some of that on me you little slut."

She pushed him backwards but he had a good seven inches on her and an extra forty plus pounds. He grabbed on tighter until he was roughly grabbed and half thrown off of her. Gibbs glared at the man as he put himself between Audrey and the drunk.

"Get lost, now." His tone held warning and the man walked off, muttering and cussing under his breath. He turned to give her a concerned look.

"You alright?" she nodded.

"I'm fine. Thank you." They both stared for a few minutes before she cocked her head to one side and stared at him.

"Want to come back to my place for a coffee?" she asked. Before he could refuse she said, "It's no problem and I'd like to have you come."
"Well then by all means, I'll come." She grinned and after he told her he'd follow she got into her red Mustang and started the engine. She pulled out into traffic and made sure he was behind her before heading towards town.

After a good thirty minutes they pulled into her driveway. The apartment wasn't huge but it wasn't too small either. She hopped out of her car, grabbing her bag and waited for him to catch up before they made their way up the stairs. She unlocked the door and they stepped inside. A Border Collie came running out from a back room to eye Gibbs curiously. Audrey kneeled down to rub the black and white dog.

"Hey pretty boy. Nice to see you." She straightened and smiled at Gibbs.

"Before we go any further what's your name?"

"Leroy Jethro Gibbs but you can call me Gibbs." He watched the brunette chuckle and he looked at her oddly.

"My dog's name is Jett." That made the man smile and she offered him a beer which he gladly accepted. They moved into the living room and she lowered herself next to him on the couch. Jett curled up in the recliner and closed his eyes, content that his owner was safe.

They sat in silence for a few minutes before Audrey turned on the TV and shifted a bit so that some of her stomach was exposed. Gibbs admired the strip of tan skin and didn't realize he'd reached out to run his hand over it until she gasped. He froze and watched her meet his eyes. She stared for a moment before reaching up to undo the zipper on her sweater and slid it off without letting go of his gaze. The tank top she wore was tight and left little to the imagination, though he'd seen her in much less.

He allowed his fingers to stroke the smooth skin and brush over her navel. He heard the sigh she released and smiled as she grinned at him, shifting so that she was standing in front of him. She reached down to slowly slide the sweatpants down and off, leaving her in a lacey thong and a tank top. He reached out and pulled her on top of him. She lowered her lips to his and kissed slowly, tasting him for the first time. He pushed his tongue against her lips and invaded her mouth. She allowed him to investigate as she undid his shirt and slid it off before quickly slipping the under shirt over his head.

She continued to undress his, reaching down to undo his belt and zipper. She slid the pants off, leaving him in a pair of hunter green boxers. She kissed and nipped down his body as he fondled her breasts through the thin fabric of her tank top. Her nipples were hard and noticeable through the red fabric. He quickly pulled it off and was greeted by the sight of her naked breasts. He immediately grew harder knowing she wasn't wearing anything underneath the tank top. He dipped his head and closed his mouth over one red bud.

She tossed her head back in pleasure and threaded her hands in his silver hair. Her hips moved into his as he teased her. He whispered softly, "Keep that up and this won't go far." She grinned before raising up off of him enough so that he could slide her thong off.

He ran his hand over her shaven pussy and smiled as her eyes darkened. He gently dipped one finger into her folds. She gasped and pushed down so that the finger slid into her already wet heat. He watched with hooded eyes as she began to fuck herself on his fingers. It felt so good and the feeling only increased when he added another finger. She began to moan and he gently stroked her back before removing his fingers and allowing her to suck her own juices from him.

She quickly managed to get his boxers off and he scooped her up. She looked a bit confused before he said, "I'm not screwing you on your couch. Where's your bedroom?"

She loved his kindness and guided him to the bed room where they continued what they'd started. When he asked about protection she informed him she was on the pill and he smiled, kissing her softly. He entered her slowly and she moaned, loving the feeling of his thick shaft filling her. They began slowly but the passion increased and so did the pace. He moaned as she chanted his name. When he felt her muscles tighten around him he came into her and she cried out her orgasm. He held her head with his hand as she came down from her high before slowly lowering her to the bed.

She gave him a hazy smile as he got them both under the covers. She curled up in his arms, her face pressed against his chest. He stroked her hair.

"Sleep," he whispered softly and she closed her eyes and decided to do just that.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Audrey's eyes opened to the sun shining through her window and a warm breath near her ear. She knew it was Gibbs without even opening her eyes and when she did a grin crossed her face. He was still sleeping and he looked so peaceful and at ease. She brushed his face with her hand and he slowly opened his eyes.

"Morning," she whispered and he smiled, giving her a gentle kiss.

"Morning," he murmured, voice still thick with sleep.

She stretched and yawned and he was reminded of a cat as she buried back into him. He held her flush against him and she could feel his morning erection near her belly.

"Someone's up early," she teased and he blushed. She looked at the clock and noticed it was nine thirty.

"Don't you have work?

"Day off," he replied and she smiled. "Well then."

She kissed him thoroughly, reminding herself what his mouth tasted like. He groaned as she hopped up and he eyed her warily.

"Where are you going?"

"Shower. Maybe you can join me," she called as she darted into the bathroom. Feeling motivated Gibbs hopped up and quickly followed into the bathroom. She chuckled and said, "I figured that would get you out of bed."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

An hour later she sat watching TV as Gibbs cooked. Her hair was still wet from their long shower that had used the majority of their hot water. She watched him move around the kitchen like he'd lived there for years and she liked the feeling that gave her. Gibbs looked at a picture on the wall as he entered with food.

"Is that your dad?"

"Yeah, he was a great man."

"Was?"

"He died when I was fifteen," she explained and Gibbs regretted asking.

"I'm sorry," he apologized and she shrugged.

"It's alright, not your fault." They ate in silence until his cell phone began to ring. He answered it easily.

"Hey Tony. Yes. Yeah I can come in. If they really need me. Yes. Alright then. Give me twenty minutes. Yup. Bye."

She gave him a friendly smile, "Work is work." She kissed him softly as he grabbed his coat off a nearby chair. She grabbed his sleeve before he could leave so that he had to stare at her.

"If you aren't too busy stop by at two. I'll be home by then and maybe you can stay until you have work." He nodded and left and she released a happy sigh. Maybe things were finally changing for the better.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She'd been a bit late but when she arrived home she saw the living room light was on and Gibbs vehicle was parked in the driveway. She hurried up the stairs and into the house. He met her in the hallway and she kissed him. She knew something was wrong and looked at him with concern. They'd been sleeping together for almost three weeks and he was at her house almost every night. He led her into the living room and they sat down. He let out a sigh.

"I told you about Tony from work. Well I've been more… attracted to him lately." He rambled on before she could say anything. "I feel weird that I like men and women. I mean I have you and your stunning and we have a great time but I think about him and it get's me just as turned on. Am I a freak?"

She chuckled and rubbed his shoulder soothingly. "You're not a freak. It's called bi-sexual and I'm all for it. Invite him over."

"You don't understand though. We work together. It could change everything for us. What if it doesn't work out? What if he doesn't want a relationship? What if he doesn't like men? What if…" he rambled until her palm firmly covered his mouth.

"Then the world goes on. If you like him it's worth doing something about." The woman stood and left the room, leaving Gibbs to consider everything.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It was four o' five when she looked at the clock and he still hadn't come to bed. She rolled over and was getting ready to fall back asleep when she heard him coming up the stairs. She listened to him strip down and felt the gentle dip of the mattress as he crawled into bed. She turned to look at him.

"I'm going to invite Tony over for dinner tomorrow night but I want him to come here. I want you to be here. Please," he asked and she just nodded.

"I'll take the night off. I'll be here, trust me," she promised as they curled up together. Gibbs threaded his fingers with hers as they fell into a peaceful sleep.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tony ended up accepting his invitation, though he wasn't quite sure why. He could feel the nerves, whether he wanted to admit it or not. He hoped this turned out well and didn't end up with Tony hating him.

He showed up at Audrey's with Tony a little after eight. The lights were on and he could see her moving around in the front window. Tony looked around with a look of shock.

"Did you move boss?"

"No Dinozzo." Tony followed him with an odd look on his face as he swung the door open. It smelled like chicken and spices and Gibbs took a deep breath. Audrey came around the corner as Jett came barreling in to jump on Tony. The dog wagged his tail in excitement as he licked at Tony. Audrey chuckled and pulled him off, carefully putting him in his crate before giving the men an apologetic smile.

"Sorry guys, he can be a bit wound up," she said as she held out her hand to Tony, "I'm Audrey Dunn. You must be Tony. It's nice to finally meet you."

Tony shot Gibbs a curious look before shaking her hand and returning the smile, while admiring how cute she was. She seemed way too young for Gibbs though. "Pleasure is all mine."

Gibbs quickly slipped off his shoes and hung up his coat before walking in and giving her a kiss on the forehead. He moved to the stove to finish the chicken. Audrey motioned to the table.

"Please, take a seat. Can I get you anything to drink?"

"How about a beer," he said and she grabbed two, passing one to Gibbs before giving him the other. She grabbed a Smirnoff that had been on the counter before hopping up to sit on the table.

"How was work?"

"Pretty good, easy case." Gibbs was remaining casual and Tony was completely confused. Audrey released a sigh as she looked at him.

"Ask a question. He'll answer it. Trust me." The silver haired man glared at her and Tony gave her a polite smile. He could definitely come to like her.

"Okay then. Who is she?"

"She's a friend of mine," Gibbs answered without turning from the stove. Audrey rolled her pretty blue eyes.

"We've been sleeping together for about a month." Gibbs turned to glare at the little brunette. She met his look with defiance which caused Gibbs to curse and turn. Tony couldn't decide whether to be shocked by the fact Gibbs had a relationship going on or that he had actually been overpowered.

"Then why am I here?" The Italian asked and Audrey smiled. He swore Gibbs was blushing.

"Gibbs likes you too." The older man glared and Audrey knew if this didn't work out she was going to be very dead.

Tony just stared at the two of them for a few minutes and then he shrugged, grabbing his beer and taking a long swig. "Well…"

Audrey chuckled and both men watched her as she laughed. "Sorry guys this is just kind of awkward." She hopped down off the table and walked over to Tony. "The main question is do you like men?"

Tony looked hesitantly at his bosses back before nodding. The woman grinned and then said, "Well then let's eat."

The table was set and the food was passed out. Audrey sat at the head of the table between the two men. Gibbs looked at Tony, "I'm guessing your okay with this since you're still here."

"Not much to be scared of," he flirted and Audrey allowed a smirk to cross her lips as she chewed her food silently.

"You have no idea Dinozzo. Especially Audrey, she's a tiger." They laughed and she stood, clearing the table as the guys moved into the living room. They turned the TV on and Gibbs was surprised to find the DVD player was on the Maine Menu for a porno. Tony's eyes widened considerably and Gibbs arched an eyebrow.

"Busy earlier Audrey?" he called and when the brunette realized what he meant she blushed and covered her eyes in embarrassment.

"Sorry guys," she said and moved to turn it off but Gibbs shook his head.

"Let's watch it."

Audrey and Tony both looked at him a bit oddly and then they shrugged. She hopped onto the couch with them as Gibbs hit the play button. She'd actually been watching a few different threesome ones and she watched the men and woman get hot and heavy. She could see Tony and Gibbs obvious excitement and thanked god she wasn't a man.

Gibbs reached over to stroke her thigh and she knew he was getting horny. For an old man, Gibbs could go with the best of them and she shifted to give him better access before standing up. He looked at her a bit oddly until she went over to stand in front of Tony and then smoothly straddled him. He looked a bit surprised and she put a hand on each side of his face before leaning in to kiss him.

It was hot and passionate and she could feel Tony's own excitement near her thigh. When she heard a moan that wasn't her own or Tony's she half turned to look at Gibbs flushed face. She grinned as she attacked Tony's mouth with her own as he fiddled with the tank top she was wearing. After a few minutes she stood and looked at her boys. She smirked at the nickname and then turned to walk down the hall.

"I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom," she called over her shoulder. Gibbs looked at Tony's panting body and gently leaned to kiss him on the forehead. Tony watched his bosses face before smiling softly.

"She's getting naked you know," Gibbs whispered and Tony nodded as Gibbs kissed his lips before pulling him up and off the couch. They began up the stairs until Gibbs stopped and looked at him.

"You sure about all of this?"

Tony slipped his hand into Gibbs in response and it was all the encouragement Gibbs needed to pull him up the stairs and into the bedroom to join Audrey.

TBC…………..
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5333