Jethrus in the Underworld by lisahavelock
Summary:
Categories: Gibbs/Kate Characters: None
Genre: Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette
Pairing: Gibbs/Kate
Warnings: Dark story, Death story, Non-con
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 350 Read: 3034 Published: 03/10/2006 Updated: 03/10/2006
Story Notes:
In a way, Gibbs's grief over losing Kate parallels my own. I had wanted to write fanfics focusing on her character, and even though technically I still can even though they killed her off the show, I can't bring myself to do it. So I just have to accept it and move on.

1. Jethrus in the Underworld by lisahavelock

Jethrus in the Underworld by lisahavelock
Having captured Ari, the "bastard" who killed Kate, the NCIS crew went to the bar to celebrate. But Gibbs was in no mood for celebrating.

"Hey, Boss, why you crying like a little girl?", asked DiNozzo.

Gibbs punched him then went right back to crying.

"I can't bear to see you like this," Abby said. "Would you like to go to the Underworld to see Kate?"

"You can do that?", Gibbs asked, starting to dry his tears.

"Sure, I have lots of abilities neither the real writers nor the fanfic writers care to explain," Abby explained. "But you have to go into the portal that I've opened in the middle of the floor now, before the moon sets."

Gibbs went in, and found himself in a strange cave with fire and brimstone. "Where is Kate?", he asked of an old man sitting down by a stalagmite.

"I am an old man from Crete..."

"Ah, put a sock in it, Odysseus," Agamemnon said.

"Gibbs?", a woman's voice called.

"Kate!" Gibbs ran to her, picked her up and spun her around a few times. "It's great to see you!", Gibbs said with happy tears streaming down his face.

"I'm glad to see you, too," Kate said more restrainedly.

"Sex?", Gibbs asked.

"No thanks, I'm dead," Kate replied.

"Oh, don't start quoting Family Guy to me now," Gibbs said. He pulled Kate's pants down and started thrusting into her. He reached climax with a loud moan, while Kate just had a bored look on her face. Then he rested his chin on her shoulder. "I will miss you, Kate," he said.

"I know you will. Are you ready to go back to the living?", Kate asked.

"Yeah, I think so. But..."

"For the first time in your life, you could've admitted you didn't know something. Don't worry. Abby will take care of it."

The next day at the NCIS office, Gibbs was very serene. Until he had to deal with Ziva's addition to the staff.
End Notes:
In a way, Gibbs's grief over losing Kate parallels my own. I had wanted to write fanfics focusing on her character, and even though technically I still can even though they killed her off the show, I can't bring myself to do it. So I just have to accept it and move on.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5377