Endorphins by toomuchfandom
Summary: He shouldn’t have taken him on this trip. He knew his lover could be a handful, but never expected this!
Categories: Gibbs/Ducky Characters: None
Genre: Angst, Crossover, Established relationship, Friendship, Holiday, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/Ducky, Surprise Pairing
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1812 Read: 5688 Published: 03/26/2006 Updated: 03/26/2006
Story Notes:
Story written for Challenge #1 of the ncis_gibbsducky community. The words I choose are: Embrace, Moon, Home.
Thank you Ren for being my wall to bounce off on and reading this as I wrote through YIM. (and for the endorphins confirmation:D)

1. Endorphins by toomuchfandom

Endorphins by toomuchfandom
Author's Notes:
He shouldn’t have taken him on this trip. He knew his lover could be a handful, but never expected this!
"Duck, can you hear me?" Gibbs asked softly as he kneeled down in front of his fallen lover. Ducky was barely conscious and nodded slowly. Ducky always had a thing for getting into trouble, if it wasn't for them working together, so Gibbs could keep an eye on him, Ducky would have been badly injured most of the time… well… of course not, but in Gibbs' eyes, his Ducky was like expensive porcelain. In Gibbs' eyes, Ducky needed protection 24/7 and he could shoot himself for agreeing to spend the weekend in the woods, camping with Gibbs' long time friend Jack O'Neill and his younger lover Daniel Jackson.
Ducky was too old for this, yet he agreed to come along, thanks to his limp he was slow in the eyes of their friends and Gibbs had convinced them they'd meet up later at the place where they'd set up camp, though he hadn't calculated this in, Ducky tripping over a log hidden underneath some leaves and tumbling off the hill, hitting his head against a rock.
Ducky was drifting in and out of consciousness, and Gibbs knew that the concussion was bad and that he had to keep Ducky awake somehow. At least the bleeding had stopped. He didn't have reception with his cell phone and he wondered why those people of the phone companies didn't put a pole in the ground in the woods so he'd call for emergency rescue. Right now, the night was falling and Gibbs knew he needed to keep Ducky warm but that he couldn't really move his lover. "Duck?" he slowly rocked his lover.
"Hmm?" Ducky opened his eyes, they looked dull and he winched because of the obvious pain in his head.
"I need to let you go for a while, I need to set up the tent around you and make a fire."
"Can't you just call for help?" Ducky managed to say, which made Gibbs chuckle.
"No reception with the damn thing."
"Oh… you wait until the morning?"
"Jack and Daniel will come to look for us."
"Who?"
"Duck…" Gibbs softly planted a kiss on his lover's forehead. "I'm going to set up the tent around you."
"Can't you get the car?" Ducky sounded confused.
"No Duck, too far away." Gibbs slowly got up and hated himself already for the next question. "Dr. Mallard… please tell me everything you know about concussions."
"Do I have to, Jethro?" Ducky asked with a little voice.
"Yes, because you're the doctor and I am not."
"You're a marine, Gunny." Ducky giggled. "You should know about concussions."
"I only remember the times I was concussed because of an ex wife of mine. Remember that, Duck?" Gibbs opened the bag which held their tent. "With that baseball bat, you kept me awake all the time."
"You can't keep me awake all night, Jethro dearest."
"Yes I can, trust me." Gibbs set up the tent around Ducky, as Ducky told him everything he knew about concussions. Knowing Ducky, he wasn't finished when Gibbs had set up the tent, but at least his lover was still talking. He collected a few branches and dry leaves to lit a fire just outside the tent and started the fire. He crawled into the tent and put his arms around Ducky again.
"That's quick, dearest." Ducky managed to shift a little in Gibbs' arms to make himself comfortable for the time being.
"How's your head?"
"Painful." Ducky nodded slowly. "I guess you didn't pack any painkillers?"
"No." Gibbs could hear Ducky grunt. "Are there any natural painkillers you can think of Dr. Mallard?"
"Several." Ducky chuckled.
Gibbs felt relieved that Ducky sounded sane. He remembered that when he got hit with that baseball bat and with that #9 iron years later, he only talked gibberish and asked stupid, obvious questions. Maybe Ducky's concussion wasn't that bad. "Like what?"
"Well, there are some plants, but you won't find them in the dark."
"And?"
"Adrenaline."
"I think you had enough adrenaline today… I know I have."
"I meant… endorphins." Ducky mischievously laughed.
"What?" Gibbs was confused. Was Ducky actually saying…
"Endorphins." Ducky unzipped Gibbs' coat with one of his hands and slipped his hand under Gibbs' shirt. "Endorphins are endogenous opioid biochemical compounds."
"What?"
"Natural painkillers." Ducky slowly caressed Gibbs' chest. "Pleasure."
"Duck… I really think you…"
"Agent Gibbs, you asked if there are any natural painkillers to relieve my headache, and pleasure is the answer. And as a doctor, I'm telling you, I want you to relief my headache."
"Sure…" Gibbs swallowed. "But…"
"No buts."
"I'm afraid of hurting you Duck." Gibbs softly said and kissed him sweetly on the lips. "I can't do that."
"For gods sake, Jethro! I'm already hurt!" Ducky raised his voice a bit, but Gibbs could already see he regretted that.
"Yeah but…"
"Don't you want me?" Ducky pouted.
"Yes… but…"
"Do you love me?" Ducky pinched Gibbs' nipple a bit to tease him and Gibbs felt a rush of blood travelling through his body.
"Yes but…"
"Then shut up, clear your head and make love to me!" Ducky smacked Gibbs on the head like he did himself with Ziva, Tony and McGee.
"Duck!" Gibbs decided not to disobey his lover's orders. Apparently, he had given his concussed lover some weird ideas in his head, and Ducky was agreeing with raising the endorphin levels in his body. He cursed himself for even suggesting a natural painkiller and he did want to make love to his lover, he always wanted to, but he was afraid to hurt the older man. He got up and kissed Ducky passionately. "Oh what the hell…" he murmured while he found his kiss to be returned by his lover.
The moon was full, and it gave the tent and everyone inside an eerie glow. Ducky looked pale, but happy when Gibbs unbuttoned his shirt and kissed him in his neck. Gibbs decided to take it slowly, just not to hurt his lover. He drew imaginary circles on Ducky's chest with his index finger, taking his time when he found a nipple and gave some attention to it by gently squeezing into it.
"Don't fall asleep." Gibbs whispered in his lover's ear. "I want you awake."
"Oh I'm still awake Jethro." Ducky sighed happily.
"Good." Gibbs kissed his way down Ducky's chest and slowly opened Ducky's trousers. "Feeling any better?"
"Shut up." Ducky said teasing. "Concentrate."
"Look who's talking." Gibbs pulled down Ducky's trousers after getting rid of Ducky's shoes.
"I'm not saying anything."
"Yes you are."
"What do you want me to do? Sing?"
"You have a wonderful singing voice."
"It's not like you allow me to get up."
"You got that right." Gibbs spoke sternly and continued to spoil Ducky by stroking his legs, his thighs and everywhere else.
He was surprised, that after a while, Ducky was humming a song while Gibbs was kissing him once again in his neck, just below his ear. "Are you bored?"
"No, I just like to annoy you."
"You are annoying." Gibbs stated. "I'm having fun."
"So am I."
Gibbs rolled his eyes. "How's your head?"
Ducky had caught him off guard when he rolled Gibbs over. "Very well, thank you, is it my turn now?"
"Duck." Gibbs laughed a bit. "What are you doing?"
"Well, I'm naked, well I still have my socks on… you're… not naked." Ducky explained. "And I'm not dizzy so now I'm going to undress you."
Gibbs knew that Ducky was having fun, he was obviously excited and just decided to let him have his go. Gibbs didn't want Ducky to get up, and the endorphins probably did their job better than expected. Still, he wasn't sure if he'd let Ducky continue if he turned any paler Ducky, however, wasn't as patient as Gibbs was with him. Ducky almost tore Gibbs' trousers and boxers, and that actually surprised him. "Duck… slow down." Gibbs laughed.
"Why?"
Gibbs wanted to reply, but his mind went blank in an instant when Ducky touched his erect penis. He wanted to stay focused, stay grounded, stay in control and keep an eye on Ducky, but his lover was really distracting him. He knew Ducky could be assertive like this, and he often let him take control too, but Gibbs thought that the concussion made Ducky think differently.
"Stop thinking Jethro!" Ducky growled at him. "You're no fun."
"I'm worried about you."
"Shut up." Ducky silenced him with a passionate kiss, before kissing his way down Gibbs' chest towards his erect member. Ducky knew all the right places to make Gibbs lose control, and he decided it wouldn't be that bad to lose it this time. If Ducky wanted to play like this, he would have it too. Concussed or not. He doubted if Ducky would stop right now if the world started to spin in front of his eyes, but Gibbs would make sure that Ducky wasn't the one on top when they were both ready to surrender completely.

"You're such a control freak, Jethro." Ducky said softly, laying comfortably in Gibbs' embrace. "You should have let me have my way."
"When you're better maybe." Gibbs kissed Ducky on his forehead. "Right now, if Jack and Daniel are returning, you're going to a hospital."
"Can't you just take me home, dearest?"
"Not until a doctor has checked you out."
"My headache is gone."
"Well… we made love all night. It's the endorphins talking."
"No it isn't."
"Yes it is."
"Jethro, I'm a doctor."
"I know."
"And I'm telling you, I am alright."
"No you're not."
"I just did."
"You're impossible."
"No I'm not."
Gibbs decided to silence his lover with a kiss. He wasn't going to spoil a beautiful sunrise by bickering with his eccentric and assertive concussed lover. He was going to take him to a hospital, period, end of discussion. If he had to, he would just throw Ducky in the nearby pond to cool off and let the headache return but he thought that would be mean.
"Goooood morning campers." Jack's voice sounded. "Are you alright?"
"We're fine." Ducky said chipper.
"Ducky fell off the hill yesterday, he's concussed."
"Well you sure made him happy." Jack grinned.
Gibbs crawled out of the tent and glared at Jack. "Endorphins. Natural painkillers."
"I know that." Jack laughed. "Daniel needs it often enough when he gets into trouble."
"Hey!"
"And boy, he's fun when he's concussed."
"Jaaaaack!" Daniel nagged.
"Ducky is a handful." Gibbs said, breaking off the tent. "He needs to go to a hospital."
"No I don't!" Ducky protested.
"Don't worry Ducky, Gibbs is just afraid of you." Jack laughed and helped Gibbs packing up the tent.
"No I'm not."
"Let's go home kids." Jack smiled and helped Gibbs with supporting Ducky on their way back home.
End Notes:
Story written for Challenge #1 of the ncis_gibbsducky community. The words I choose are: Embrace, Moon, Home.
Thank you Ren for being my wall to bounce off on and reading this as I wrote through YIM. (and for the endorphins confirmation:D)
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5434