Yo! David! by no1bean
Summary: jeanne comes to ncis hq. she has a heart to heart with ziva, about ziva, not knowing it was ziva. tony gets a surprise, and so does jeanne
Categories: Other Het Pairings Characters: None
Genre: Established relationship, First Time, Friendship
Pairing: DiNozzo/Other, DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 1620 Read: 8418 Published: 02/06/2007 Updated: 02/20/2007
Story Notes:
i really want this to be a great fic, please send feedback.

1. Yo! Ziva! by no1bean

2. Chapter 2 by no1bean

3. Chapter 3 by no1bean

4. Chapter 4 by no1bean

Yo! Ziva! by no1bean
Author's Notes:
jeanne comes to ncis hq. she has a heart to heart with ziva, about ziva, not knowing it was ziva. tony gets a surprise, and so does jeanne
Chapter 1

"Hey look, it's special agent Thom E. Gemcity" Ziva said, seeing McGee exit the elevator.
"Ziva…" he moaned.
"Oh come on McGee, admit it, you wrote it about us"
"Ziva…"
"McGee" she said, giving him a stare.
"Fine it is you guys" he admitted, with difficulty.
"I knew it" she said as a woman passed her. "Bye Thom" she said sarcastically, stepping into the elevator.
"Lisa" he said as the door slid shut. The woman who had passed Ziva was in the elevator.
"You visiting?" Ziva asked her, seeing the pass.
"Um…yes, my boyfriend" she told her.
"Who is he?" she asked, seeing only the floor 3 button lit up.
"Tony DiNozzo" she said happily.
"Oh" Ziva said, trying to keep her voice and face up. Truth was she had figured on Tony's awkward behaviour lately that he had a girlfriend, but tried to keep out of it.
"You know him"
"Um…yeah"
"Cool. Could you show my where his desk is? I want to surprise him"
"Great. You get off the elevator, turn to your right then it is the first desk closest to the stairs."
"Thanks. You know who Ziva is?" and she spun round, the woman had obviously heard McGee call her Lisa.
"Um…yes"
"Is she nice."
"I'd like to think so. Why?"
"Tony never shuts up about her"
"Really?"
"Yes, I think he might like her. Well, thanks" she said, stepping off the elevator and heading towards Tony's desk, while Ziva headed down the corridor towards interrogation, still a little confused.

Gibbs walked into the bullpen and was shocked to see none of his agents, a lone woman sat at DiNozzo's desk. "Who the hell are you?"
"Jeanne Benoit" she said, sticking out her hand. Gibbs stared at it and didn't move. She got the idea and removed it. Gibbs walked away,
"McGee" Gibbs said, sensing the young agent walk up behind him.
"Yes Boss?"
"Keep an eye on Miss Benoit. She's here to see DiNozzo"
"How'd you know?" Gibbs turned around and gave her another stare. "You must be Gibbs, Tony's Boss?" Gibbs still didn't answer. "Yup" she muttered to herself.
"Timothy McGee" McGee said, his hand stuck out in front of him. She shook it.
"Jeanne Benoit"
"Nice to meet you."
"Jeanne? what are you doing here?" Tony said a shocked look on his face.
End Notes:
i really want this to be a great fic, please send feedback.
Chapter 2 by no1bean
Chapter 2

"I came to surprise you honey" Jeanne told him
"Yeah? That's nice" he said, trying to sound legit. She hugged him and he hugged back, but not as tight as he usually would, he was still shocked to find her here.
"We got a case" Gibbs told them, hanging up on dispatch. "McGee, gas the truck" he said throwing the keys over his shoulder.
"Yes boss."
"Um…boss, I'll take Jeanne down, she can stay with Abby. Is that ok?" her turned to her and asked.
"Um…yeah, I'd like to meet all your friends" she said as he took her hand and lead her across to the elevator.

"Abs!" Tony yelled over the music.
"Tony" she replied in her usual tone.
"Abby, could you keep an eye on Jeanne, we got a case? Not that I don't trust you, it's just that this is a federal building and…" he said, failing to explain.
"I know"
"Sure" Abby told him, less enthusiastic than her usual self. "Bring me lots of evidence!" Abby called after Tony. Abby lead Jeanne into her office and practically pushed her into the seat. "Stay here, don't move, don't touch anything" she said before returning to the ballistics lab. Abby didn't like her from the moment she walked in. she was so close to getting Tony and Ziva together, and then she arrives on the scene.
"Abby?" she heard a voice say. She was just about to run back through and yell at Jeanne, when she saw the other woman there, she stopped.
"What can I do for you today my friend?" she said to the Israeli.
"You still have my cell phone" Ziva told her.
"Oh right." Abby said, taking out of her pocket and tossing it to Ziva.
"Thanks. I gotta catch up with the others"
"Tell the guys to bring me back a lot of evidence."
"You got it" she said, and turned and entered the elevator
"Um…" Jeanne began.
"Don't" Abby told her, before entering the ballistics lab again.

"Basically, what I'm saying Ziva is…"
"Don't even start DiNozzo" she said they all stepped off the elevator.
"Both of you, shut up" Gibbs told them. Ziva reached for her PDA.
"Crap, I left my PDA in interrogation" she said, parting from the others as she headed down the passage, while the others went to the bullpen. Tony noticed that Jeanne was at his desk again.
"What are you doing up here?"
"Abby threw me out."
"Why?"
"I dunno, I didn't do anything"
"That's not like her."
"Well, she did"
"DiNozzo, McGee, get David and meet me in MTAC. We're going need to follow the car we tagged." He said, leaving them and making his way up the stairs.
End Notes:
not a very eventful chapter, but it will get better
Chapter 3 by no1bean
Chapter 3

"Before we go up, we better have something to give to Gibbs"
"True" Tony told McGee.
"I'll go see what Abby got straight off the evidence."
"Ok probie"

"Abby!"
"McGee, I haven't done any tests yet."
"I know, but you might have seen something straight off the block."
"Nope, not yet. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not superwoman"
"Coulda fooled me" she said a smile on his face.
"Aww, McGee" she said, giving him one of her famous hugs.
"I got to go, Gibbs wants us in MTAC"
"Bye" she said, turning back to her box of evidence.

"Tony, I haven't met Ziva yet" Jeanne said casually, Tony didn't buy it.
"Really, why do you care?" he said, fine well knowing the answer.
"Nothing, just wanted to meet all your friends"
"Oh, ok" he said, not wanting to push the issue any further.
"It's just the fact that, you talk about her all the time, I'd like to know what is so great about her"
"She just is" Tony said slowly, kind of getting lost in his own world. McGee's voice brought him back to the topic.
"I think I got a destination for that car" McGee said a couple on minutes later after arriving back in the bullpen.
"Lets go tell Gibbs" Tony told him as the both stood up, heading up the stairs.
"Oh, Gibbs said we've to get Ziva" causing Jeanne to roll her eyes, it was all about Ziva.
"Yo! David! MTAC!" to yelled across the whole room as he saw her pass the most wanted wall, causing Jeanne to spin round and see her competition, and was very shocked to see the beautiful brunette running towards her.
"Coming" she yelled back.
"Hey, grab my PDA would ya"
"Got it!" she yelled towards him, brushing past Jeanne, a big smile on her face, Jeanne with the opposite.
Chapter 4 by no1bean
Chapter 4

"So Ziva, what did Jeanne tell you?" Tony asked as the two of them exited MTAC.
"Oh, nothing" she lied.
"I know that isn't true. I saw the look on her face when she saw you."
"Ok, maybe she said a little something" Ziva admitted
"Like?" he prompted.
"She said, that she thinks…you like me"
"I don't like you" he said, causing her heart to fall. She rounded the corner the bottom of the stairs, hidden behind the wall.
"Oh, well I guess that is good." He rounded on her placing one hand on the wall above her shoulder and leaning in.
"I don't like you" he repeated, "I love you"
"What!" she said, bringing her eyes up to stare into his beautiful eyes.
"I love you Ziva David" he said, and leaned in and kissed her. He was gentler than Ziva had expected, and she loved it more than she imagined she would have.
"I love you too" she said, taking his hand and leading him down the corridor.

"Where did Tony go?" Jeanne asked McGee as he entered the squad room.
"I dunno" he said truthfully.
"And Ziva?"
"Still dunno." he said, sitting down.
"I cant' believe this!" she screamed, very pissed of, she swung her hand, knocking Ziva's computer of the desk.
"Hey!" McGee yelled, jumping up. He grabbed the cuffs from his belt and pushed Jeanne onto Ziva's desk, locking the cuffs.
"McGee!" a deep voice said from behind him
"Boss,"
"What the hell is going on?"
"Um…she was pissed and started destroying things" he stuttered.
"Good job, take her to interrogation to cool off" McGee did she, pulling Jeanne back up and leading her down the passage.

"So, how long have you liked me?" Ziva asked as she pulled Tony into interrogation room one, undoing his shirt.
"Um...a long time" he said, kissing her again.
"Really?"
"Yeah, how bout you"
"Oh forever" she said, stripping him fully. She twisted him round, shoving him onto the table and climbing on top of him. She leant in and kissed him again, her dark hair falling on his face, causing him to giggle. "Tony!"
"Sorry" he said, causing her to laugh as well. A third voice joined in. they both spun to see McGee standing at the door, a handcuffed Jeanne in front of him. Tony and Ziva would never forget the look on her face, there was no way to describe it. McGee had a big smile on his face, he knew they were supposed to be together; he even put it in his book.
"Maybe put her in interrogation two and leave us alone probie"
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6243