Unexpeted Meetings by no1bean
Summary: ziva is hurt minorly and has to go to the hospital, where she meets jeane for the first time. also some gabby
Categories: Het Characters: None
Genre: Established relationship, First Time, Friendship
Pairing: Gibbs/Abby, DiNozzo/OMC, DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2469 Read: 10129 Published: 04/09/2007 Updated: 05/29/2007
Story Notes:
this kinda came to me the other day when i was bored. mainly tiva but threw in some gabby as well

1. Unexpeted Meetings by no1bean

2. Chapter 2 by no1bean

3. Chapter 3 by no1bean

4. Chapter 4 by no1bean

Unexpeted Meetings by no1bean
Author's Notes:
ziva is hurt minorly and has to go to the hospital, where she meets jeane for the first time. also some gabby
Chapter 1

Ziva punched him in the face a he came at her with a knife. He fell to the ground, clutching his broken nose as Ziva kicked him again in the face. He let out a scream and she rolled him over and cuffed the bastard. “Not bad David” Gibbs told her as he and Tony joined her.
“Ziva, you ok?” Tony asked concerned
“Yeah, just a little bottled up”
“The term is shook up, and I don’t think you are”
“And why is that Tony?”
“Because you’re bleeding”
“Ah, it’s just a scratch” she said, pulling on her cut arm and screwing up her face.
“Go to the hospital and get it sown up” Gibbs told her
“Gibbs, I’m fine”
“GO!”
“Fine!” she said, giving in.
“I’ll drive you Ziva”
“No it’s ok Tony I got it” she said, leaving the warehouse and getting in her car. Tony and Gibbs heard it tare away through the parking lot.
“She’ll be ok DiNozzo” Gibbs told him, patting him on the shoulder and following where Ziva exited, Tony on his six.

“I just don’t know how you guys got there in time” McGee said as the guys sat down in the bullpen.
“Ziva drove”
“That explains it” he said, going back to his computer. Gibbs’ phone rang as the conversation ended and he swung round in his chair to answer it.
“Gibbs”
“Hey, come down for a minute” came Abby’s voice through the loudspeaker,
“Yeah Abs, I’m on my way” he said with a smile, hanging up the phone.
“Does she want me there too boss?” McGee asked hopefully.
“Did she phone you McGee?” Gibbs said as he headed to the elevator.

He stepped off the elevator and entered the loud lab. Abby had her music blaring as usual and Gibbs was able to sneak up on her easily. He came very close up at her and gently flicked her pigtails. “Ah” she let out with surprise, spinning round to face him. “Gibbs, you scared me”
“Didn’t mean it Abs”
“I know”
“What did you want to tell me?”
“More like show you” she said, taking his hand and running out of the lab, practically dragging him behind him. She led him into the supply closet just off her lab and closed the door behind her. She pushed him up again the wall and kissed him passionately. He placed his arms around her waist as she put hers up around his neck. This went on for a couple of minutes until they had to break for air. When this happened Gibbs changed his position so that he was pushing her into the wall. He took no notice when light hit his face, but Abby did. “Michelle!” she cried out and Gibbs spun to see the small probie staring in shock.
“Agent Lee!” he yelled as Abby had done.
“Ah” she let out before slamming the door. Abby let go of Gibbs and ran after her. Gibbs wiped the black lipstick from his lips and headed back up to the bullpen in the elevator.

Ziva sat in the waiting room for two hours before getting seen by a doctor. He took a look at her for two minutes. “It’s just a scratch” he told her
“That’s what I said, but my boss sent me here”
“Ok. I’ll get one of the interns to sow it up”
“Ok” she said as he left her sitting on the bed, drawing the curtain in front of her.

5 minutes later a young intern arrived. She was kinda pretty with long brown hair. She was wearing salmon scrubs and had Ziva’s chart in front of her. “Well miss David…”
“It’s pronounced Daveed”
“Oh, sorry”
“It’s ok”
“You’re Israeli?”
“Yes” the intern gave Ziva an anaesthetic before beginning to sow up her cut.
End Notes:
this kinda came to me the other day when i was bored. mainly tiva but threw in some gabby as well
Chapter 2 by no1bean
Chapter 2

“Boss, what did Abby want to tell you?” McGee asked when Gibbs was back in the bullpen.
“Is it any of your business McGee?”
“No, sorry boss”
“Don’t say you’re sorry. It’s a sign of weakness”
“I know, sorry boss” McGee said turning back to his computer once again.
“Hey boss, can I leave?” Tony asked, hoping.
“Why”
“I have a doctor’s appointment”
“Really”
“Yeah, I have an appointment to see a doctor. Will be back in like an hour”
“Fine. You aren’t back in an hour, use the free time to find a new job”
“Thank you boss” he said, grabbing his jacket and weapon and running to the elevator.

“Are you nearly finished?” Ziva asked impatiently.
“Nearly, a couple more minutes, why?”
“I need to get back to work”
“Ok”
“Dr. Benoit?” a young boy asked, poking his head round the curtain.
“Yes?”
“Your boyfriend is here. What should I tell him?”
“Um… tell him I’ll be there in a couple of minutes”
“No, it’s ok, he can come in now” Ziva told her.
“Are you sure?”
“Why not” she said and Dr. Benoit opened up the curtain. Ziva was shocked at what she found. Anthony DiNozzo with a massive grin on his face. He obviously didn’t see her because he gave Jeanne a kiss and stood back, another grin on his face. “And here I thought with your absence you’d found another girl”
“I only have love for you baby”
“Oh, it didn’t work out with the transsexual?” Ziva added and Tony peered round Jeanne, knowing what he was going to find.
“What transsexual?” Jeanne asked, confused.
“McGee told you that?” he asked Ziva, ignoring Jeanne.
“Oh, yes”
“I’m gonna kill aqua smurf”
“Hey, leave him alone”
“Sorry Jeanne,”
“You two know each other?” Jeanne asked
“Yeah” they said at the same time.
“Leave McGee alone, at least women wanted his sperm, unlike you. Do you remember the whole fiasco while the sperm bank?”
“Well, at least I didn’t kill my own brother!” he yelled, very pissed. He regretted it straight away. “Oh Z, I’m so sorry I…” he tried to apologise, but she had already run out. He ran after herm totally ignoring Jeanne. She was standing still in the waiting room, arms above her head. “Ziva I didn’t mean it. Please look at me” she didn’t turn round. “Ziva!” he said grabbing her arm and spinning her around, revealing something he dreaded. Pointed at Ziva was a 12 gauge shotgun, handled by a black man who had at least a foot and 100 lbs on Tony. “Shit” he managed to utter before the hospital was turned into a hostage situation.
Chapter 3 by no1bean
Chapter 3

"Down on the ground, now!" he yelled, swinging his gun round the room. All the patients, doctors and nurses did as he said, lying on the ground. Tony did so too, and so did Ziva, reluctantly. "Now, you are gonna treat my friend" he yelled at the hospital staff, indicating to a man lying on a bed, blood flowing from a gun shot wound in his leg.
"Shit" Tony muttered,
"What?" Ziva hissed back.
"That is the guy that got away when we were in the warehouse!"
"The big one?"
"No, the injured one. Gibbs shot him" Tony said, trying not to let the guy see him.
"Bitch!" came a voice from across the room
"I think he spotted you Tony"
"Funny Ziva, why are they all looking at you then?" he said, and she spun her head round, and found it was true.
"That's the bitch that arrested Simon!" he spat at her.
"UP! NOW!" the big guy screamed, and she did. She still held her hands above her head. "Say goodbye bitch" he said, but Tony jumped up in front of her.
"You really don't want to do that!" he told him, and out of the corner of his eye, he saw Jeanne get up and move to the phone. "As I said, you really don't want to do that" he said, indicating Jeanne this time.
"Hey! Declan, watch that bitch there, she making a move!" came the injured man's voice across the room.
"You just made a big mistake" he said, turning the gun on her.

"Where the hell is DiNozzo!" Gibbs yelled, bursting into the bullpen.
"Um, remember he was going to the doctors" McGee stuttered.
"Yeah, that was over two hours ago!"
"I know boss but…"
"But what McGee?"
"Um…do you think something is wrong?"
"Ya think McGee?"
"How do you know?"
"My gut!" he yelled, storming into the elevator.

"Abby!" he yelled, entering the lab.
"Gibbs! Hey!" Abs, turn the music down, we need to talk"
"You breaking up with me?" she said, turning it off.
"What? No. god no. I think DiNozzo is in trouble"
"Where?"
"He went to a doctors appointment two hours ago, said he was only gonna be gone one"
"Gibbs, you're such a worrier" she said, putting her hand on his face and stroking his hair.
"You know you love it"
"Hm, I really do" she said, kissing him.
"Sorry Abs, but something is wrong"
"Don't apologise, it's a sign of weakness" she said, getting him to laugh.
"Can you track his cell phone GPS, and Ziva's as well, she has been gone a long time."
"Coming right up boss" she said, turning to her computer and worked as he wrapped his arms round her waist.
Chapter 4 by no1bean
Chapter 4

"Just put the gun down man, no one has to get hurt here" Tony tried to persuade him, still protecting Ziva behind him.
"Why are you making demands? You're not the one with the shotgun" he said, tossing a 9mm to the injured hostage taker before turning the shotgun back on Tony and Ziva as his friend aimed his new found weapon at Jeanne. "Now, you play the game. Who dies? Your little girlfriend here" he said, indicating to Ziva, "Or the good doctor. You decide" Tony could hear his heart pounding in his chest.
"Tony" Ziva hissed quietly in his ear. "Save her" she said reluctantly.
"What?"
"I know you love her" she said, pain in her voice. "And besides, I can take care of myself" she whispered.
"Ziva, I am not leaving you."
"Do it DiNozzo. Don't make me hurt you"
"Wait, so you are gonna hurt me for not protecting you?"
"Yes"
"That's screwed up even for you" he said raising his voice.
"Oh, please. How the hell am I screwed up?" she said, starting to yell. Surprisingly the kidnapper didn't know what was going on. He just stood there looking confused.
"First of, it is NOT a porkupig!"
"Try having English as a third language and you do better!"
"Fine then!" he yelled, and he drew his gun at the exact same time as she did. He was shocked and didn't have time to shoot before Tony and Ziva squeezed both triggers and watched the bullets erupt out his back. Unfortunately they didn't have time to shoot the injured man, before he himself got off two rounds, both coursing right though Jeanne's head. She fell backwards against the phone, leaving a blood smear against the sterile white walls. Tony just stood and stared.
"Go to her" Ziva gently whispered in his ear. He did. He sat down beside her and cradled her head in his lap, despite getting blood stains all over his best Gucci suit.

"Abby! Have you got a fix on them!" Gibbs yelled, re-entering the lab he had just left 2 minutes earlier.
"Gibbs, you have only been gone 2 minutes. Not ye…" she stopped, seeing the flashing and bleeping on her screen. "You always did have good timing my silver haired fox." She said, spinning round to the computer, Gibbs following her. "Tony is at UNI-hospital" she said.
"And Ziva?"
"Miss David is at…" she paused, bringing it up on another screen. "Wow, UNI-hospital. They are together?"
"I guess so. Thank you Abs" he said, kissing her on the cheek and running out of the lab.

"McGee" he answered his phone.
"Probie, get your ass down to the garage right now, we are heading out" Gibbs said in a hurry.
"Yes boss" McGee tried to say, but Gibbs had already hung up.

When they arrived the place was cordoned off with police tape and there were LEOs everywhere. "What the hell is going on?!" Gibbs said, stepping under the tape.
"Sir, you can't be in here" a young LEO said, placing a hand on his chest. Gibbs just stared him down till he removed it, which he did embarrassedly.
"Gibbs, NCIS" he said, flashing his credentials at him. "This is Special Agent McGee"
"Good to know sir, but what concern is of NCIS?"
I have people in there, what exactly is the situation?"
"Two hostage takers. One is deceased and the other in crit condition. The hostages are all out with only one death."
"Good job. I want to talk to the people that killed him."
"That would be your people, I think. David and DiNozzo?"
"Yeah." Gibbs said walking over to Tony, who was sitting on the steps with Ziva.

"Tony?" a pretty nurse said to him.
"What is it Carly?" he asked quietly.
Why were you carrying a gun? I mean, you are a professor, why do you have one?" she asked inquisitively.
"Professor?" Ziva said confused.
"Yeah, professor DiNardo."
"Tony, I am really confused" she said, screwing up her face trying to understand.
"You will soon" he said, placing a hand on her leg. "Carly," he said, turning to the nurse. "I am not a professor. I am a federal agent. My name is Tony DiNozzo, Jeanne was a mission"
"Excuse me?"
"Yeah, what?" Ziva said, as confused as ever.
"I was undercover with Jeanne. She was the daughter of an arms dealer we have been after"
"La Grenouille?" Ziva asked, trying to jump on his train of thought.
"Yeah. Sorry for lying Carly, but it was work. I am glad you are ok. Let's go Z" he said, turning to Ziva and helping her up.
"So the whole girlfriend thing was a lie?" she asked, still trying to understand.
"Not technically, but yeah. It hurt me, lying to you Ziva. You especially." He said. Right then and there he was going to kiss her, had he not spotted Gibbs striding towards him.
"DiNozzo! David!" he yelled.
"Yes Boss?"
"Don't do that again" he said, slapping both of them on the back of the head.
"Yes boss" they both said, rubbing the back of their heads.

Back at NCIS, Gibbs visited Abby in her lab. She snuck up on her like he usually did and planted a kiss on her neck, bringing it up to behind her ear. "Hmm, Gibbs" she moaned.
"Yeah Abs?"
"Come on" she said, taking him by the hand and leading them to the supply closet. She kissed him as she pulled open the door behind her.
"What the hell?!" Gibbs yelled, causing Abby to spin round.
"BOSS!" Tony yelled, letting go of Ziva and pulling up his trousers. She did her shirt up hastily and Tony wiped the lipstick from his mouth.
"We can explain…" she started, but then saw Gibbs and Abby together. "Hmm, but I don't think we have to, considering the circumstances." She said, just as shocked as Gibbs and Abby were to see Tony and Ziva.
"We'll leave you to it" Abby said, moving Gibbs back a bit and shutting the door. Ziva jumped on Tony and wrapped her legs around his waist.
"Where were we?" she said, kissing him fiercely. Meanwhile, Abby pulled Gibbs back to near the lab.
"Your conference room boss?" she asked hopefully.
"You got it" he said, kissing her passionately as he carried her into the elevator, doors sliding shut in front of them.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6360