The Redhead by Bj Jones
Summary: Gibbs wonders who the red head is…
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: First Time
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 6135 Read: 13299 Published: 10/15/2004 Updated: 10/15/2004
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I don’t own the characters from NCIS - They are owned by various producers and CBS. I wouldn’t mind having Tony, but Gibbs would be upset.

Beta: The great and wonderful Calypso…

1. The Redhead by Bj Jones

The Redhead by Bj Jones
Author's Notes:
Gibbs wonders who the red head is…

~*~

Tony sighed as he lowered the camera; he looked at the young Marine with his own eyes, instead of the camera lens. "Doesn’t look old enough to be a Marine," He stated snapping a few more shots before putting his camera away.

"We train them to kill and die for our country," Ducky stood up from examining the body. "Yet, we can’t protect them on our own sidewalks." He looked down at the young man. "It’s a shame, really. He would have been prepared for the attack if he was in Iraq, but here at home he didn’t see it coming."

"Wrong place, wrong time," Kate commented as she joined Tony and Ducky. All three of them were silent as they watched the coroners load the fallen Marine into the van.

"It sucks," Tony shook his head. He just wanted the day to end. "At least we have his killer."

"Open and shut case. Private Nelson was in town on furlough. He stopped by to surprise his mom, who works as a secretary in the History Department. Sees a man harassing a young woman, steps in to intervene, and is shot point blank in the chest." Gibbs informed his team. "The suspect thought Private Nelson was his ex’s new boyfriend."

"Sometimes our jobs really do suck," Tony sighed as he walked ahead towards the waiting truck. Gibbs watched the young man walk away. Tony had seemed down lately, not his usual bright, annoying self.

"He’s taking this one hard, Gibbs." Ducky stated looking over at the ex-Marine. "Young Anthony seems a bit…"

"Depressed?" Kate answered. The two men looked at her, a question on their faces. "What? I’ve noticed. He hasn’t been his annoying self for a while. Of course the cases these past few weeks have been horrendous."

Gibbs’s eyes followed the young man, as he put everything away into the truck. He watched as Tony turned and sat down on the edge. He looked tired.

"Tony? Tony DiNozzo?" A woman’s voice called out from across the parking lot. The three colleagues looked over to see a woman around Tony’s age. She stood near by, looking at Tony with a surprised expression.

Gibbs studied the young woman; she was tall, her heeled boots putting her slightly under Tony’s chin. She was wearing a fitted black pant suit, a brown leather satchel hung off her shoulder resting on her lower back. It was pushed back by her hands on her hips. Her red hair was swept up into a twist on the back of her head, curls falling around her ears. Her eyes were hidden behind a dark pair of shades.

Tony stood up as he looked around towards the voice. His head cocked to on side, a look of concentration crossed his face, and then a bright smile broke out on his face. He laughed as he ran towards the woman, pulled her into his arms and swung her around. Gibbs hadn’t seen him that happy in months.

"Oh, God, Lee!" Tony’s voice filled with awe and joy as he held her close. "It’s been years."

"Too many," Lee responded with a small slap on his arm after he set her back down. She took a step back and looked him over. "Let me look at you," she slipped off her glasses to reveal emerald green eyes, shining with tears of joy.

Tony grinned, then did a complete circle showing off. He stopped smiling down at her, "Did I pass inspection?"

"NCIS?" She looked up at him. "How the hell did that happened? What happened to..?" She began questioning, but was cut off by a hand over her mouth.

Gibbs’s ears perked up. "Tony you going to introduce your friend?" he called out towards Tony.

Lee's eyes took in the small group of people, walking towards them. She looked back up at Tony, his hand still covering her mouth. It was obvious that the two were communicating even if words weren’t being used.

Tony dropped his hand, turned and grinned. ‘It’s been ages since I’ve seen that grin.’ Gibbs thought, smiling inwardly, ‘and I’ve missed it terribly.’

He motioned towards the small group pointing at Gibbs first, "My boss at NCIS, Special Agent Jethro Gibbs. Next to him is Special Agent Kate Todd, and behind him is our ME Dr. Donald Mallard better known as Ducky. Everyone this is Lee Jackson, old friend from college."

Gibbs noticed the sideway glance Lee had given Tony, filing it away for future reference. "Miss Jackson, it’s a pleasure to meet you." He extended his hand out as a gesture.

She smiled back at him, as she took Gibbs hand, "How long have you been working with Tony?" She asked after shaking Kate and Ducky’s hand.

"He’s been working with me for over two years now," Gibbs answered, studying her, not sure what to make of her yet. ‘Was she an old lover? An old friend? She is obviously important to Tony, but how important?’

"Okay, that explains two of the eight years," She turned back towards Tony eyeing him.

Tony shrugged, "What? I called. It's not my fault."

"You did not!" Her hands went back to her hips and she leaned towards him.

"Did TOO!" Tony glared back, "Your phone was disconnected!"

Kate watched as the two bantered back and forth. Lee held her ground against Tony, but more important in Kate’s mind was that Tony was smiling. She leaned closer to Gibbs, "I like her."

A non-committal ‘yeah’ was her only responses. He watched the two react to each other with ease, a sign of years of knowing which buttons to push and when. The two had a past, and that scared Gibbs.

"Was not, that is such a cop…" She paused head cocked to one side, a sign she was reflecting on something. She looked over at him and asked, "When did you try calling?"

"Eight years ago," He smirked at her. "After we got back from Italy."

‘Italy?’ Gibbs thought, ‘explains how he knows Italian. But what were they doing in Italy?’

"Oh yeah, well…" She grinned, as she put her shades back on. "Okay, fine you’re right my phone was disconnected. Paul wouldn’t take the hint, so I changed my number."

Paul? What the hell...' Gibbs wasn't the only one confused. All three looked ready to start bombarding both of them with questions.

Tony grinned in triumph, then looked between her and his team. He quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her out of earshot. Gibbs watched and tried to listen but couldn’t hear what the two were saying. Lee kept looking back at them, then at Tony. She was a difficult woman to read, and this made Gibbs distrust her.

‘Of course Jethro, it has nothing to do with the fact that she has her hand on Tony’s arm, and Tony is smiling brightly for her, and hasn’t for you in weeks.’ He glared at Ducky, and then realized it was his own voice in his head, and not the ME himself talking to him. Ducky just smiled at him, as if he knew what Gibbs had been thinking, which made him growl even more. He was so caught up in his own thoughts, that he didn’t notice DiNozzo until he was right in front of him "What DiNozzo?" His voice harsher than anticipated.

Tony took a step back, his face now blank of any emotion. "Since the case is closed, would it be possible for me to take off early? It’s been a tough week, and I really need this weekend off." Tony asked straight forward. There was no whining, no manipulating, basically no Tony.

Gibbs could feel Ducky and Kate’s glare into the back of his head. He knew Tony need this time off. He didn’t like the redhead, but he had seen more of the ‘Tony’ they were used to in the past ten minutes than in the past month. "Seven a.m., Monday."

Tony gave him a dazzling smile, "Thanks boss."

‘That smile was worth the fretting I’ll be doing this weekend over that damn redhead,’ Gibbs grinned, and then lost it when a BMW Z-3 convertible pulled up with Lee in the front seat. ‘That isn’t going to help.’

"I see your need for speed hasn’t changed," Tony grinned, as he checked out the car.

"Get in and find out, big boy." Lee smirked at him.

'She devil' Gibbs growled, Ducky cleared his throat sending a glare in Gibbs direction.

Tony grinned as he got into the car and fastened his seatbelt. "Show me what you got." His voice took on a sultry tone.

Lee grinned at him, and then looked up at Tony’s team, "It was nice meeting you. I’ll make sure he gets home safely." She gave them a quick wave, slammed her foot onto the accelerator, and lifted off the clutch, pealing out of the parking lot at top speeds. The three just watched as she took the corner and sped down the road. Gibbs growled as he headed back to the truck. ‘Damn redheads and their sports cars.’

~*~

"What you need to ask yourself, Jethro is, are you upset because he’s out with a ‘redhead’ or because he’s ‘out’ with a redhead." Ducky asked the pacing agent.

"Ducky," Gibbs stopped and glared at the ME. "That statement made no sense."

"It makes perfect sense, Jethro." Ducky sighed shoulders slumped as he looked at the older agent. "Are you upset because Tony is out with a cute redhead, the type of woman you tend to go for? Or are you upset he’s out with a redhead, and not you." Ducky watched as Jethro slumped onto a chair.

"Did you see that smile, I haven’t seen that one in months." Gibbs looked at Ducky, "And it’s my fault."

"Jethro, it’s not your fault. After the situation with Ari, then these last few weeks have been rough, and this last case just seemed to hit hard on all of us. He just needs to…" Ducky waved his hands around.

"Take off in a sports car with a redhead?" Gibbs finished for him. 'Ducky you're not helping.' He glared at the older man.

Ducky slid his glasses off and began absently cleaning them, ignoring Gibbs glares and growls. "Well, Jethro, I think if you showed up with a sports car he would have taken off with you."

"I don’t think so, Ducky, he’s not interested," Gibbs stood up and began pacing again.

"Are you sure about that?" Ducky asked.

Gibbs stopped, his back to Ducky. "I’m an ex-Marine, with three ex-wives. He’s young, good looking, and that smile can attract anyone he wants, male or female." Gibbs turned and looked back at Ducky, "So why would he be interested in me?"

Ducky threw down his pen, stalked over to the older agent and grabbed him by the arm. Ducky ignored all protests as he dragged the unsuspecting agent down the hall into the men’s bathroom. He tossed Gibbs into the room, checked for any witness, when none where to be found he grabbed Gibbs once again and turned him towards the mirror.

Gibbs turned his head and stared at Ducky, "Ah, Ducky?"

Ducky glared at Gibbs, and forced his head to look in the mirror. "Damn it Jethro, what do you see?"

Gibbs’s expression clearly showed he thought Ducky had inhaled too much formaldehyde, "Excuse me?"

Ducky sighed deeply, "Look in the mirror and tell me what you see?"

Gibbs looked at his reflection, "An ex-marine, hard around the edges, who’s set in his ways."

Ducky caught his eyes in the mirror, "I see a strong man, whose intelligence and determination made him an excellent Gunny Sergeant and now NCIS Agent. Piercing blue eyes, that can sooth a witness or scare a suspect." Ducky looked at Gibbs profile. "Jethro, you sell yourself short."

Gibbs’s eyebrow raised, "what about the age difference?"

"Wasn’t it you that told me life is short? Don’t waste it on feeling guilty or worried, instead grab what you can?" Ducky turned towards him, "And I did, Gerald and I are very happy."

Gibbs looked in the mirror again, "Not fair using my words against me."

"This is what you do," Ducky eyed him over his glasses. "Monday morning, go over to Tony’s with coffee and drive him to work. Just open the door, Tony will walk through it." With that Ducky walked out of the restroom and headed back towards the morgue.
Gibbs eyed his reflection, "I just hope I don’t get the door slammed in my face."

~*~

Gibbs stood in Tony’s doorway, holding two cups of a coffee, and a bag of bagels in shock, she was the last thing he had expected to see.

"Agent Gibbs, what a nice surprise," Lee smiled at the stunned Agent.

‘Well I found out what was worse than getting the door slammed in my face, having the redhead open it.’ Gibbs thought darkly. "Lee?"

Lee opened the door wider gesturing towards the living room, "Come on in." Gibbs brushed past her and into the living room. "Tony should be out of the shower any moment."

Gibbs just nodded, and kept standing in the living room. "I take it the two of you caught up over the weekend?"

Lee’s smile was warm and inviting, Gibbs hated her. "It was like we were never apart."

Gibbs smiled or at least tried to, "That’s nice." Gibbs looked down the hall, looking for Tony.

Lee sat down on the couch, drinking her coffee. "What brings you by Agent Gibbs?"

"I needed to talk to DiNozzo about a case. I figured it would be easier if I picked him up." Gibbs glanced around the room, taking in Tony’s taste and personality. "I wasn't expecting him to have company."

"Boss?" Tony stood in the hallway, a stunned expression on his face.

Gibbs turned, stopped, and stared. Tony was slightly wet from his shower; the jeans were riding low on his hips, unbuttoned but zipped, a chocolate brown button down shirt hung hanged open showing a smooth chest and tight abdomen. Gibbs watched as drops of water cascade down Tony’s chest and disappearing under the waistband of his jeans. Gibbs looked up into Tony’s brown eyes, searching for something, a sign, anything, but all he found was confusion.

"What are you doing here?" Tony asked, as he buttoned up his shirt.

"Wanted to talk to you about the Hanson case," Gibbs held up the coffee and pastries he was still holding, "I brought breakfast, figure we could eat in the car."

Tony just stared at him, "Okay." He shook his head as he took the offered coffee and bag. "You’re driving, I’m way too tired." Tony turned for the door, missing Gibbs’s darkened look.

As the two men headed out the door Tony turned back and smiled at Lee, "We on for tonight?"

"I’ll bring the chocolate sauce," she purred, and then smirked at Tony’s rolled eyes. On the way out Gibbs sent one of his patented Gunny Sergeant glare a clear warning for her to back off. She just smiled and waved goodbye.

~*~

"What the hell is his problem?" Kate asked as she slumped down into a chair next to Abby.

"What’s up?" Abby asked, looking at the two fuming agents.

"Gibbs has got something rammed up his ass," Tony fumed. He had been pleasantly surprised to see Gibbs at his apartment, baring coffee and pastries. He thought that maybe, just maybe it was a step in the right direction, that Gibbs was interested. But, as they drove to work Gibbs just stayed quiet the tension mounting. By the time they reached headquarters he was in a mood. Tony still hadn’t figured out what happened, to the man that was standing in his living room offering coffee to make him into the one that was now terrorizing the NCIS. "He was fine this morning, but by the time we got into the office he was growling."

"This morning?" Abby asked, Tony.

"He showed up at my apartment with coffee, something about talking about the Hanson case. By the time we got here he was just…" Tony arms dropped to his side as he stopped mid sentence. The room went quiet as Gibbs walked into the lab.

"Is there a reason you two are in the lab bugging Abby?" Gibbs’s voice was harsh and demanding.

"Waiting for test results boss." Tony leaned up against Abby’s desk. His position and attitude showed his defiance.

"Both of you?" Gibbs glared at Tony, ignoring Kate and Abby.

Tony just glared back, "Well since you’re acting like such a bastard, we figured it would be more pleasant to talk to Abby, than listen to your growling."

Abby and Kate’s eyes went wide, both staring at Tony. Gibbs stared at his agent, eyes narrowed, "DiNozzo…" Suddenly a hand grabbed his arms and dragged him off towards the morgue. Everyone turned to see an irate Ducky dragging an irate Gibbs into the room. All three stood there gaping as they watched Ducky yell at an actual subdued Gibbs. Both Gibbs and Ducky turned at the same time, looking out the glass doors towards Tony. Gibbs ran his hands through his hair in frustration, and then stormed out of the morgue and out of the lab. Tony’s eyes followed him, concerned.

~*~

Tony waved to Kate as she drove off. Gibbs had disappeared after storming out of the lab, and with him went Tony’s ride. He walked up the steps to the apartment his mind conflicted. Tony had been in love with Gibbs since they first met, okay, it was actually in lust, but over time he'd fallen in love with the older agent. Lately, it had been getting more and more difficult to be around Gibbs. The underhanded remarks, the situation with Ari, well just everything. He was seriously considering leaving. The FBI had made some offers, but it was still to close to Gibbs, he was beginning to think Los Angeles would be a nice place to move.

Tony opened the door, tossed his keys onto the table as he closed the door behind him. He walked into the living room and sagged onto the couch, head falling onto the back. He heard a soft movement, and cracked his eyes open to see a Ben and Jerry’s chunky monkey swinging in front of him.

"Looks like you need it. The chocolate sauce is in the kitchen." Lee commented as she curled up next to him, eating her own ice cream. "Want to tell me what happened."

"Gibbs was an ass, sniped at everyone, and everything. Then Ducky drags him off to the side, followed by Gibbs taking off, I'm guessing to sulk somewhere. I’m seriously considering leaving," Tony took a bite of his ice cream.

"Where too?" Lee asked, as she watched him.

"I don’t know. Russia?" He shrugs. "I think it’s far enough away," Tony commented, his grin didn't reach his eyes.

Lee set her ice cream down on the coffee table, took Tony’s ice cream out of his hands setting it next to hers. She grabbed his face and made him look at her, "He’s jealous."

"Of what?" Tony demanded, but not pulling away.

"Tony, you told me yourself that things have been strained and you’ve been down for these past few weeks. Then boom. This redhead in a sports car shows up, whisks you away, and you're happy again." She grinned at him, "What the hell is he supposed to think?"

Tony just looked at her, "but we’re just friends."

Lee laughed, "He doesn’t know that. All he saw was a woman in a flashy car, practically seducing you where you stood."

Tony eyebrows rose, "seduce? You seduce me?"

"Don’t go there," She pulled her hands away resting them on his. "The truth, he was faced with a serious threat on Friday." Lee leaned back in her seat, "And me opening the door today didn’t help, in all aspects it looked like I stayed the weekend."

"You did," Tony shrugged, as he studied the carpet.

"But he thinks I spent it in your bed," She was starting to get frustrated with him.

"You did," Tony looked up and laughed.

Lee smacked him on the side of the head, "But you were on the couch, and he thinks you were in the bed with me! Causing him to see the green eye monster of jealously."

"But that means he would have to have actual feelings for me," Tony pointed out, picking his ice cream back up.

Lee closed her eyes and sighed with frustration, "Tony how long have we know each other?"

"Since we were two, and you invaded my bath and stole my duck." Tony mocked glared at her, pointing his spoon at her.

"Exactly! Tony we've been there for each other since we were two." She held up two fingers and waved them at him. "If I recall you were the one I went to when I lost my virginity to Bobby Thompson, and comforted me when I found out Bobby just used me to get Lisa…" Lee grabbed his ice cream from him.

"What ever happened to him anyway?" Tony asked grabbing his ice cream back. "Don’t touch the chunky monkey!"

"I’m happy to report, divorced, paying alimony and living in a studio some place in Chicago," Lee smiled, arms crossed in front of her.

"Really, such a shame." Tony ignored her as he leaned back into the couch. "Lee, I haven’t seen you in eight years…"

"And if I recall you’re the one who left me at the alter" She grinned at him.

"We were both sneaking out the back door," Tony closed his eyes as the memories flooded back, and smirked. "I swear we are the only two people I know that would leave each standing at the alter but take the honeymoon together."

"Parents talking to you yet?" She asked, her voice taking a serious tone. She was practically disinherited when the two had cancelled the wedding their parents arranged.

"Nope," Tony responded sitting back up eyeing his chunky monkey. "I nailed that coffin when I became a cop."

"It suits you. You always were there to protect me. If I recall you beat the crap out of Bobby." She smiled the leaned over and grabbed his ice cream. His eyes went wide she pointed to the one sitting on the table, chocolate swirl. "Tony you’re my best friend. I was the one you called when you lost your virginity to Mary, then again to Mary’s brother Thomas. The point I’m trying to make here is…"

"Lee, look I know your trying to help…" Tony set both of the ice creams down taking her hands. "But this is beyond your help. I love him and he doesn’t even know I exist…"

She stood up abruptly, "Damn it Tony! That’s the point I’m trying to make! He does know you exist and it's tearing him apart that all of the sudden, this woman you obviously had a relationship of some sort with comes along and makes you smile. Tony he showed up at your apartment with coffee, how often does he do that?"

Tony glared up at her, his mouth open ready to retort, but quickly closed. "Hasn’t has he?" She stated hands on her hip. "Tony, listen to me. Get off your ass, drive to Gibbs house and kiss him senseless. And you aren’t allowed home until you’ve been truly fucked!"

He sat there gaping at her, "What?"

"You heard me!" She pulled him off the couch, down the hall and slammed the car keys into his hand. As she opened the door she shoved him out onto the small porch. "Tony, my husband is over in Iraq doing God knows what for his country. It’s almost been a year since I’ve seen him." Her voice chocked slightly, Tony cupped her face with his hand giving her a soothing caress. "It also means I understand that damn Marine mentality. They are trained to threat assess situations, take down enemy targets, but getting them to make the first move in a relationship is impossible. I had to practically jump him for him to get the point!" Her cheeks went red her eyes took a far away look; Tony just smiled at her. "But once they get it, they won’t let go, and it’s the best feeling in the world." She looked at him her eyes a bit watery, "Now go get yourself your ex-Marine NCIS Agent."

Tony stepped back and saluted, "Yes, MA’AM!"

She slammed the door in his face, and turned the porch light off. Tony took a deep breath, and walked down the stairs and hopefully to a bright future.

~*~

Gibbs slammed back his fifth bourbon, and then threw the glass at the wall shattering it on impact. Damn DiNozzo for turning his life upside down! Damn Ducky for treating him like a five year-old! Damn that redhead for showing up in her fancy car and wooing his Tony away! Damn him for being a coward and not grabbing Tony when he had a chance! Damn Tony DiNozzo for having a brilliant smile, and a nice ass!

It took Gibbs a few minutes to realize the pounding he was hearing wasn’t from his own head. He groaned as he pulled himself up off the couch and to the front door. He didn’t bother looking out to see who it was, just pulled the door open, and growled at the person who dared intrude, "What the hell…" He paused when he saw Tony standing there looking at him.

"Boss?" Tony looked over his boss, concern entering his voice. "Are you okay?"

"I’m fine DiNozzo, what do you want?" Gibbs didn’t step away from the door. "Don’t you have a date with that redhead and some chocolate sauce?" Gibbs growled as he leaned against the door.

Tony’s eyes went wide, and then he smiled. Gibbs became concerned at the sudden predatory gleam in Tony’s eyes. He took a step back, his hand on the door, prepared to shut it and for the first time in years, lock it. Tony used his slight larger build and bullied his way into the house, pulling the door out of Gibbs’s hand and shut it. The audible sound of the bolt locking filled the silent room. Gibbs stepped away from the door, but Tony blocked his path.

"DiNozzo, what the hell do you think you’re doing?" Gibbs demanded, his breathing sped up as he looked into Tony’s eyes, lust clearly showed through.

"Just following orders, sir." Tony calmly stated, as he stepped forward trapping Gibbs between him and the wall. Tony leaned forward sliding his body along Gibbs, both moaned deep as their hardening cocks brushed each other lightly.

"What orders?" Gibbs asked, his hands came up to rest on Tony’s hips pulling the young man closer.

"To kiss you senseless," Tony whispered as his mouth descended onto Gibbs.

Gibbs opened his mouth to Tony’s onslaught, tasting the unique flavor of one Tony DiNozzo. Tony’s hand dropped from the wall and into Gibbs’s hair, pulling the older man closer as his tongue swept every inch of Gibbs’s mouth. Tony pulled, back, Gibbs didn’t give him much time to catch his breath before he captured Tony’s lips again. Tony moaned as the wall hit his back. Gibbs had turned them around and took control of the kiss. Tony’s erection was becoming painful. He wanted Gibbs and he wanted him now.

Tony’s hand slid under Gibbs sweater, pulling it up and over Gibbs’s head. Gibbs stepped back into Tony’s embrace nipping at his mouth, and then followed a path down Tony’s jaw line to his shoulder. Gibbs fumbled with the buttons trying to get them undone, but his hands were shaking with need. He stepped back growled in frustration and ripped the buttons off, exposing the toned abdomen he ogled earlier that morning. Gibbs attached his lips to one nipple then absently followed the path the drop of water had taken earlier that day. He dropped to his knees unbuckling the Tony’s belt, snapping the button and pulling down the zipper.

Tony was lost in sensations; his head rocked back and forth on the wall, his hands gripping Gibbs’s shoulders. His brain was fried; the only thing he could concentrate on was the feel of Gibbs’s lips, mouth, and tongue. When his erection was freed from the confines of his pants, the cool air reminded him where they were. He moaned loudly when Gibbs’s tongue licked up and down and swirled around the head. Before he lost all rational, he pulled at Gibbs’s shoulders pulling the man up to face him. He gripped the back of Gibbs’s head and pulled him in for a sensual kiss.

"Boss," Tony panted, he tried to focus, but Gibbs’s hand were doing things to him that was shutting down all aspects of his brain except that one part that was trying to get laid.

"Jethro," Gibbs looked up at Tony. "Call me Jethro."

Tony smiled, "I kinda like calling you boss." His voice dropped low and seductive. Gibbs moaned, his hand lowering to stroke Tony’s erection. Tony moaned, his head falling back against the wall. His hand reached to stop Gibbs, "As much as I want you, I don’t want it in your entryway." Tony breathed in Gibbs’s ear. "This time," he added seductively.

Gibbs stepped back, looked Tony in the eyes, and leaned forward giving him a quick kiss. "Bedroom?"

"Yes," Tony sighed in happiness. He looked into Gibbs’s eyes, seeing for once all the love and lust in them.

By the time they reached the bedroom the touches and kisses had gone from urgent to sensual. It took them no time to part with their clothing, caressing every inch of each other’s bodies. Tony lay down on the bed and looked up at Gibbs, a devilish smirk on his face, "Jethro?"

"What Tony?" Gibbs smiled as he crawled over Tony.

"Make sure I look fucked, or I can’t go back home," Tony’s long legs wrapped around Gibbs’s waist.

"Who says your going home," Gibbs thrust downward causing Tony to throw his head back and moan. "I’m not letting you out of my sight, DiNozzo."

Tony lost all rational thought, as Gibbs’s hands and mouth slowly made love to him.

~*~

Kate stared at Tony, then at Gibbs, then back at Tony. She wasn’t sure what the hell happened, but the two seemed in a much better mood. She sighed with relief, and continued on with her paper work. By mid morning, the good mood had spread and she just enjoyed the lazy bantering between her and Tony. It seemed everything was going back to normal, that was until she heard the elevator ding, and looked up to see the redhead walk into the office. She glanced over at Gibbs who was glaring at the woman. The redhead stopped in front of Tony’s desk, smirking her glasses placed on top of her head.

"Lunch?" She asked grinning down Tony.

"Yeah, hold on, let me power down." Tony grinned up at her. "Boss, I’m going to lunch. If you need me give me a call on my cell."

Gibbs eyes went cold, "Did you finish you’re report?"

Lee looked over her shoulder catching the cold glare, "Agent Gibbs, did you have a nice evening?"

Gibbs narrowed his eyes at her, "Yes I did, Miss Jackson."

Lee grinned as she leaned up against Tony's desk, "Actually, it’s Mrs. Lee O’Neil."

His years in training kept his mouth from dropping. "When Tony introduced us, he hadn’t known I had gotten married." She smirked at him, her eyes dancing with mirth. "I was giving a lecture at Georgetown University when surprise, there’s my old childhood friend…"

"Wait! You said she was an old college friend," Kate stated, hands cross her chest.

"We did go to the same college," Tony shrugged, grinning at Kate.

"Ohio State?" Kate asked.

"Ohio State?" Lee looked over at Tony, laughing, "Tony and I went to Harvard."

Kate’s eyes went wide, she glanced at Gibbs who didn’t seem shocked, "You knew?"

"Background check, Agent Todd," Gibbs grinned at the irate Agent.

"So you and Tony were childhood friends, how did you loose contact?" Gibbs asked he was re-assessing the woman. She maybe a potential alley.

She smiled. As she opened her mouth to answer, Tony’s hand came over her mouth. "Now Lee, honey, that’s enough information for today."

'Yep a potential alley, or at least a fountain of knowledge.' Gibbs thought a smile forming on his face. He was beginning to like Mrs. O'Neil.

She gave him a sideways glance, but nodded an okay. "Anyway, I was in town lecturing when I saw Tony. Since we hadn’t seen each other in years, and I really didn’t need to get back home to Atlanta, he offered to let me stay for a few days to catch up."

"What about your husband?" Gibbs asked, wondering why she wouldn’t want to go home.

"He’s in Iraq," She smiled sadly at Gibbs, "You would probably get a long with him. He’s a Colonel in the Marines."

Then it struck Gibbs, ‘I was ordered to kiss you senseless.’ Gibbs smiled, ducked his head snickering. "Have fun at lunch DiNozzo; be back no later than fourteen hundred hours."

"Yes, boss." Tony headed for the elevator, but stopped when Lee wasn’t behind him.

She walked over to Gibbs and leaned over his desk whispering softly, "I told him he wasn’t to come home until he had been truly fucked. Are you still working on that?"

Gibbs grinned and whispered back, "It might take me a lifetime."

"Good, cause I have connections, Sergeant." She stood up smiled sweetly at Kate, and then walked over to Tony. "I want to talk to Ducky and meet Abby. You've told me so much about them." She stated as they got into the elevator.

He could see Kate staring at him from her desk, he grinned at her. "Redheads: fiery, temperamental, stubborn and not at all afraid to speak their mind."

"Or take a swing at your head," Kate sat back down in her chair.

"Yeah, you gotta love them." Gibbs grinned and looked forward to getting Tony alone later that night, ‘hmmm wonder if he ever considered red highlights.’

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I don’t own the characters from NCIS - They are owned by various producers and CBS. I wouldn’t mind having Tony, but Gibbs would be upset.

Beta: The great and wonderful Calypso…
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=74