- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is in response to Challenge #14. I read it and couldn't not write this. Rated NC17 and I hope you like it.
"Agent Gibbs."

"Agent Reyes." Gibbs acknowledged.

"Can I buy you a drink, or do you not socialize with FBI agents unless you're ordered to do so?" Lina asked.

He smiled and nodded towards the bartender. "You can buy mine and I'll buy yours."

She waited until their drinks were in front of them before speaking again. "You've trained your people well, you know."

Taking a drink of his Jack, he looked at her. "I know."

Looking at him for a moment as if she were waiting for a return compliment, she laughed when he said nothing. Tipping her glass at him, she drank it down quickly and stood to leave. He motioned for the bartender to bring her another drink. When it was delivered he looked at her. "Have a drink with me, Lina."

She raised her brows at him and sat back on the bar stool. "You were right, Gibbs, to pull in Moore."

"It was the only thing to do. I wasn't going to stand by and watch terrorists take out a Naval Commander just so the FBI could take down the cell."

"We weren't just standing by."

"So you were planning on protecting them, you just hadn't gotten around to it yet, is that it?"

With a sigh, she pushed her drink away. "We are never going to see eye to eye on this, Agent Gibbs. Thank you for the drinks."

Gibbs stood as well and caught her arm. "I'll give you a ride home."

"I'm not drunk."

"I know."

She looked up into his eyes and allowed him to escort her out to his car. The ride to her apartment was mostly quiet once she gave him the address. He noticed she was watching him while he drove and that she kept glancing at the speedometer. During the case, his gut had told him not to trust her. Now, it was telling him something entirely different. She was a difficult woman, but she wasn't difficult to read. As much as she didn't like his methods - hell who did? - she was interested in him.

He pulled the car up to the front of the building and parked. Coming around to open her door, he took her hand and helped her out of the car.

"Would you like some coffee?"

"Yes," was his short reply.

As they walked up to her apartment, she commented, "You are a man of few words, Jethro Gibbs."

He smiled slightly. "I've found that people talk more when I'm silent."

"Of course they do. Have you looked at yourself in a mirror lately? You intimidate with your eyes." They reached her door and she let them in. "Where did you learn that?" When all he did was look at her she smiled and he found himself staring at her full lips.

This. His gut was telling him this was the moment he had been waiting for. He wrapped an arm around her, drawing her to him as his other hand tangled in her hair. His lips met hers, demanding, persuading her to open for him. When she sighed and relaxed into the kiss, he deepened it, turning them around so her back was to the door. Her hands came up, unbuttoning his shirt, opening it, running her hands over his chest. She broke the kiss long enough to whisper, "Bedroom."

He let her lead him to the room then he took control once more. Removing her jacket, he pulled her blouse from her skirt and lifted it over her head. She pushed his shirt off his shoulders and down his arms. They both reached out to remove the rest of the other's clothes when Gibbs paused. "Take off your skirt for me." He was surprised when she complied and shimmied out of the business skirt she was wearing. Standing before him straight backed and waiting, she let him look at her. He smiled. Crooking his finger at her he all but ordered, "Come here."

She took the two steps needed to reach him and as they kissed again, she unfastened his pants and pushed them down his legs. Cupping her hands, she molded his muscled bum with them before pushing his underwear down to meet his pants in a pile on the floor. He unfastened her bra and kissed his way down to her taut peaks. Lifting her up, he turned and laid her on the bed. Standing up over her, his fingers traced the waist of her bikini panties before hooking in them to pull them from her hips. She lowered her gaze to watch him from behind dark lashes, enjoying the way his eyes traveled her body with his calloused hands following their path. Lina sat up and pulled Gibbs down onto the bed. She kissed him and ran her hands over his body until she took him in her hand and stroked his length.

Catching her hand in his, breathing hard, he flipped them over and buried himself inside her. Her cries were swallowed by his kisses, his tongue mimicking the movements of his hips, dipping in, pulling back to thrust in again. She scratched his back and grabbed his ass with both hands to pull him into her as she came hard, clenching around his cock. Gibbs thrust into her once more before coming with her.

They lay in each others arms, trying to catch their breath. "Gibbs," she started.

He pressed a finger to her lips. "I know."

They stared at each other, both deciding that they would enjoy each other just for tonight.

~The End~

~Calalily~
Chapter End Notes:
This is in response to Challenge #14. I read it and couldn't not write this. Rated NC17 and I hope you like it.