[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: "I love you Jeanne." What happens after the show leaves the viewer to her own imagination: Tony dealing with Paula's death, Jeanne dealing with Tony's words.
Rated: G
Categories: Gen Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Other
Genre: Drama, Episode Related, Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3352 Read: 2306
Published: 04/19/2007 Updated: 04/19/2007
Story Notes:
Yep, this is a tag for "Grace Period". Which is certainly among the best episodes they ever did. I know that a lot has been written about this one already, but I simply couldn't get this idea out of my mind, so I had to sit down in front of my computer and type this.
But it was actually a funny incident how I this plot-bunny came to me: A friend of mine visited me one evening, bringing with her a story of her own that was also about "Grace Period"(It's Robin Baby, and her story will be up soon. Go and read, it's great!) I just saw the title and I immediately was struck with an idea of my own. This is how this story came to be. I really hope you'll like it. Btw, thanks to Robin Baby for inspiration and beta-ing! You rock!
And yeah, it's truly about Tony and Jeanne. I like the two of them as a couple, though there seem to be a lot of people around who don't. Well, I don't mind. Whatever one likes. I love watching the relationship between them develop, and I love how Jeanne influences Tony's behavior.
Anyway, enough said. On with the story!

But before I forget: The usual disclaimers apply.

1. Those Who Remain by Sternenlicht [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
"I love you Jeanne." What happens after the show leaves the viewer to her own imagination: Tony dealing with Paula's death, Jeanne dealing with Tony's words.