- Text Size +
Chapter 2

Abby is sitting at a table wearing a cocktail dress, she looks at her watch.
"Where the hell is he?"
her cell phone rings.
"Hello, Abby speaking?"
"Where the hell are you?"
"What do you mean your with Tony? You better not be drinking!"
"What!!!"
"O my god!"
A waiter stops at her table, "Excuse me miss, no phones allowed here!"
"Hold on a minute honey."
She puts a hand over the receiver, and snaps "Some one just died okay!"
The waiter makes an apologetic gesture and leaves.
"No, off course not this is a legitimate problem, how is Tony holding up?"
"Il be right there!"
***

Tony is crying on Ziva's shoulder, "I finally told her I loved her, and for the first time I was sure it would last." He cries.
"Don't worry Tony, I'm here for you!" Ziva says as she strokes thru his hair.
"Every woman I love ends up getting killed, my mother, Katie and now Jeanne."
A detective walks up to Tony and Ziva, "Which of you two found her?" "Can't this wait a little? He just lost his girlfriend!" Anton says as he steps over to the detective.
"Listen kid, I've got an investigation to do, I ain't got no time for this." He wants to walk over to DiNozzo but Anton stops him flipping him his badge.
"Listen, just give him an hour, he will come to the station."
*sigh* "Okay, just make sure he gets there!"
"Thanks man, you won't regret this."
Abby comes running in, wearing stiletto high heels but trips and falls and knocks over Anton, she lands head first with her head in his lap.
"Wow, you feeling frisky Abbs?"
"Not here Anton, thanks for the firm landing though.." She kisses him on the head as he helps her up.
She walks over to Tony and Ziva and hugs Tony, "I feel so sorry for you Tony."
"Thanks Abby, I know you do." He says with a sad smile.
"Come on, Ill take you home." Ziva takes Tony by the hand and she pulls him away from the apartment, as Ziva and Tony turn to leave Abby stops them and says, "Will you take him to the precinct Ziva?"
Ziva nods.
***

Abby and Anton are eating desert in the restaurant , "So where are we going after dinner?"
"I called a friends of mine and they say it was okay if you joined us." Abby says with a mischievous giggle.
"What friends, and what are they okay with? Abby, we're not going to do anything very strange, or are we?" He squints his eyes.
"Off course not tiger, are you ready to play some ball?"
"Abby, please don't tell me that you want to play softball with that dress and those heels?"
"What? Oh no, not that ball game. I'm talking about bowling." She smiles.
"Are there any bowling alleys still open this late?" He asks confused.
"Off course there are, besides me and the sisters already bowl at the same place for like five years now." She smiles broader.
"Sisters? You have siblings?" Now more confused than ever.
"No! Not that kind of sisters, sisters as in Roman-Catholic nuns." She giggles.
"Huh? Gothic's and Catholic nuns? Abby, I hope they don't expect me to pray or anything."
"Don't worry, as long as you don't start swearing real loud they won't be that bad."
"Okay, I was worried about having to do something really embarrassing, but thank god it's only bowling." He sighs relieved.
***

Abby and Anton walk out, Anton looks very embarrassed.
Abby giggles, "You look silly, what's wrong?"
"What's wrong? I got my ass handed by nuns! They didn't even try, they just toyed with me!" He nearly yells.
"Ooh, poor thing! Did your ego get bruised? Do you want me to make it up too you?"
"No Abby, I deserved it. Remember? I stood you up, so no you don't have to pay for dinner next time."
"No, not that kind of making up…"
He razes an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"
Abby whispers something in his ear, "O you mean that kind!"
***

Gibbs walks into autopsy, "Got something for me ducky?"
"Yes Jethro, as a mather of fact I do." He pulls out a body storing slap, and points towards the nose of the marine. "Our young marine was a addict, his nose bone had holes in them."
Gibbs frowns, "Hmm, anything else?"
"Yes, the other marine had some gang tattoos on his chest, FARC and a depiction of a communist star…. That reminds me of this young professor at university, he was a member of this left wing…."
The doors of autopsy open and close, ducky turns around and Gibbs is gone.
***
Anton arrives by stairs, followed by McGee, "Damn that elevator! Always getting stuck, some one should fix it."
*ping*
The elevator opens and Ziva and Tony walk out.
McGee sighs and whispers, "Those two are in love that's for sure."
"You two done playing grab ass?" Gibbs asks, with a smile.
Tony don't say anything, and Ziva blushes.
"Ziva, get your mossad contacts to spill everything they got on Farc! McGee, Halve do your dooda and find me a motive for the deaths of my two marines! Tony, my sympathy for your loss, I'm sure the cops will find out who did this."
"Thanks boss." Tony says as he averts his head from the rest of the team.
Ziva gives Tony a worried look.
***